Just A Hunch (Varian x Witch...

By boxxieofbox

Hey guys! This is the sequel to my book Gut Feelings! If you haven't read it, I highly suggest that you do ot... More

Just A Hunch
Other Friends
To Corona
A Proposition
Do it for Her
Switching Sides
Redemption
Cleaning
Late Night Picnic
Falsely Accused
The Stabbingtons
Wolfie
Chasing the Wolf
Community Project
Fearing Yourself
Witch Trial
Protection
The Prank
The Day of Hearts
Trevor Returns
The Sea Serpent
The Apple
Teamwork
Red Rocks
Overcoming Fear
Tรฉir Abhaile Riu
Sweets
The Snuggly Duckling
Wrong Place Wrong Time
An Old Friend
Something's Missing
New Plans
Changing Roles
Just Around The River Bend
Buried Treasure
Confessions
Love Spells
Storm Cloud
Understanding
Out of it
Try After Try
Willow Maiden
Just A Curse
Simple Song
Dress After Dress
I Put a Spell On You
Research
Dragon Tales
Guards and Orders
Sick Days
Naps and Soup
Return To The Lorbs
False Emergencies
The Well

Why

525 17 11
By boxxieofbox

Eugene and Rapunzel both stared at the old tattered journal that said 'Shadow Work' as well as the nightstand with a jar and candle wax on it.

"What do you suppose it is?" Eugene asked about to touch what was on the nightstand only to have Rapunzel hold him back. "I'm not sure. We better have an expert on this stuff look at it before we touch something we're not supposed to." Rapunzel said before turning towards the witch and the two animals that stayed with her.

"(Y/n), I think you should have a look at this." The princess said and the witch looked at her before nodding. She slowly trudged into the room. The witch scrunched her face in disgust as the smell became worse. Her (e/c) eyes widened as she saw the previously melted candle wax on the nightstand.

"What the hell?" (Y/n) said softly as she moved closer to get a better look. Eugene and Rapunzel watched as she examined the nightstand. Her fingers grazed over the melted wax and her eyes widened in realization.

She muttered something under her breath making everyone in the room look at each other hoping someone heard what she had said.

"What did you say?" Rapunzel asked. "Love spell." The girl wasn't looking at the group but they could sense her anger. Sunny jumped up on the bed and sat in front of the tattered journal placing his paw on it before meowing.

(Y/n) glanced over and her eyes darkened at the book. "My first book of shadows." She carefully picked up the book and flipped through it coming across the very page that had started this fiasco.

She turned to the others and showed them what was in the journal. "A love spell. Varian is under a love spell. Not just any love spell either." She said before slamming the book closed making a few loose pages come out.

"That explains why when we asked Varian what he loved about Rosalie, he answered with what he loved about (Y/n)!" Kira said. "Whoever performed this spell didn't follow the spell either." (Y/n) said rubbing her temple.

"What does that mean?" Rapunzel asked and (Y/n) sighed. "This means it's going to be even harder to break it. Who's room is this?" She asked and Eugene answered. "It's Rosalie's and Elizabeth's." (Y/n) nodded.

"Elizabeth told me she had a crush on me not too long ago so she's out of the question. That only means..." "Rosalie." Rapunzel said shocked she would do such a thing.

"What are we going to do?" Catalina asked. "Yeah, how do you reverse a love spell?" Lance asked and (Y/n) sighed.

"It's going to be difficult, but I think I might know how. Alright you guys go get Varian and take him to the meadow. I have to have a talk with Rosalie." (Y/n) said before quickly leaving the room with Sunny and Ruddiger on her tail.

"I'll go with her to make sure nothing bad happens. You guys get Varian and we'll meet you back at the meadow!" Rapunzel said before quickly running after the witch.

Rapunzel caught up with (Y/n) as she walked through the castle. The cloud above her head had finally vanished. "Why do you need Rosalie?" The princess asked. "We need to figure out exactly what she changed about the spell to try and figure out how to reverse it. I also need to talk to her about taking my things, ignoring very obvious warnings, casting a love spell, and casting said love spell on my boyfriend."

"How do you reverse a love spell?" Rapunzel asked and (Y/n) sighed. "Honestly, I'm not exactly sure. I have a few ideas, but there's no telling what could happen. I was never taught how to reverse them, only to not cast them but how to cast them if needed. I just hope nothing will end up hurting Varian." (Y/n) said the last pet softly.

"We can figure this out, (Y/n). I know we can. Plus you're the smartest witch I know, if anyone can figure this out it's you." The princess said giving the witch a soft smile and the witch nodded giving her a smile back.

"Alright let's go find us a princess." (Y/n) said and the trio went running out of the palace in search of Rosalie with the rest of the group not far behind them ready to get Varian.

The group ended up at the fountain in the center of town. They watched as Rosalie and Varian tried to continue their date with Elizabeth as a third wheel. (Y/n) watched as Varian pulled out her favorite snack and gave it to Rosalie. She looked down at the snack unsure about it before declining it with a soft smile leaving Varian confused.

"Operation love spell is a go." Lance said leaving everyone confused before he charged at Varian and scooped him up.

"Hey! Lance! Wh-what are you doing?!" Lance ignored the teen and threw him over his shoulder heading to the meadow. "Seriously?! Again?! Put me down!" Varian yelled as Eugene, Catalina, Kira, and Ruddiger followed.

Elizabeth and Rosalie looked at each other confused before Rapunzel, Sunny, and (Y/n) walked up to the girls. "Umm, Elizabeth, can we talk to Rosalie in private?" Rapunzel asked and Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders. "You can go follow the others if you'd like. They're heading to the meadow." (Y/n) said with her arms crossed over her chest as she stared Rosalie down. Elizabeth was quick to go and follow the others.

"Hey, uh, Rosalie...we-" Rapunzel started to say only to be interrupted by (Y/n). "Why did you do it?" The witch said staring the princess down. "Wh-what? I don't know what-" "You do know what I'm talking about. Why did you steal my book of shadows? Why did you not follow the proper instructions?! WHY did you cast the spell on mY BOYFRIEND?!" The witch started to yell becoming more mad by the second.

Rapunzel placed a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder in an attempt to calm her down and it slightly worked. The witch took a deep breath before running a hand through her hair. Rosalie became slightly scared from the witch's tone.

"(Y/n), I understand you're upset-" Rapunzel started to say. "Upset doesn't begin to describe it-" "But...we need to help reverse this spell and help Varian." Rapunzel said and (Y/n) sighed before nodding and looking back at Rosalie.

"What did you change about the spell? There were very explicit instructions on what to use and how much to use. From the smell coming from Varian I know you used more than you were supposed to. So please, for Varian's sake tell me what you added extra." (Y/n) practically pleaded to Rosalie.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Rosalie said with a slight smirk playing across her lips as she stood up. (Y/n)'s anger rose once more. "Do you know why love spells are so dangerous, princess? They are completely manipulative. They will block any feelings someone might have for someone else and they force new feelings and practically brain wash the person it was cast on. The only thing on their minds is the person the love spell is making them fall for. They will go to any lengths to achieve the love from that person. Always putting that person's needs before their own. When performed wrong, they will kill themselves or the people they truly love for the sake of the other person." (Y/n) said before picking up Sunny and placing him on her shoulders.

"You can choose to do the right thing and help me get him back to normal, or don't. I don't really care either way. Hell, you could even tell your father I'm a witch. Here's some evidence so he'll believe you." The witch shoved her first book of shadows into the girl's chest taking her by surprise. "Take this as well." She said before pulling out the wand her and Varian made from her boot and shoving it to the princess as well. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find a way to reverse your spell." With that and a wave of (Y/n)'s hand, her and Sunny vanished.

Rosalie stared at the spot where (Y/n) had just been with terror visible on her features. "Rosalie...will you take a stroll with me?" Rapunzel asked softly and carefully nudged her to walk with her.

Rapunzel took the items from the other princess' hands and held them carefully. "I'm sorry about (Y/n). Her emotions can sometimes get the best of her, but...I don't blame her. You put her through a lot today." Rapunzel said softly.

"I put her through a lot?! Did you not see what she just put ME through?!" Rosalie said gesturing back to the fountain. Rapunzel gave her a stern look making her shut up.

"(Y/n) may seem strong and always put together, but she's probably the most emotional out of all of us. Especially when it comes to Varian. He means everything to her. They've been friends since before I even knew them. To her, he's her Elizabeth." Rapunzel said giving the girl a soft smile and Rosalie looked up at her finally understanding what she had done.

"(Y/n) also takes certain things very seriously. Like things that will block emotions. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it has to do with parts of her past. She doesn't want anyone to go through things that she has." Rapunzel said as she was slowly but surely leading Rosalie to the meadow.

"I know it would mean a lot to her if you helped us out." Rapunzel said giving Rosalie a soft smile. The princess looked down at the ground. "I put her through a lot, didn't I?" Rosalie asked and Rapunzel nodded.

"I...I want to help, but I don't think she'll accept it." Rapunzel shrugged her shoulders. "If I know one thing about (Y/n), it's that she knows when someone is being genuine or not. So as long as you truly want to help, she'll accept it." Rapunzel said and Rosalie nodded. Both princesses started walking a little bit faster to make it to the meadow to help out any way they could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 37K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 33.9K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...