they don't know us

By Shad0wLavend3r

i only one the story and a few characters that are not in the actual content of the manga. in this world of n... More

the new clans A/n
Past
new day new team
Team 7 initiation and something new
the encounter and the C-rank
the chunin exams-first exam
the chunin exams-second exam
chunin exams-prelims and training
chunin exams-finale
aftermath of the invasion
a/n
unexpected help
the reunion
the final battle or is it
the war has come

the end

20 0 0
By Shad0wLavend3r

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were angry and no one could come down with their rage. Madara became The ten-tails jinjuriki as the Battle raged on with attacks going everywhere all of the tailed beasts sealed into the statue were released and madara was killed by being sliced to bits making sure he took someone with him he force released naruto's edo tensei "we won at what cost though they never bothered to get to know me like you guys did good luck" were naruto's last words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 785 16
We all know what happened to Naruto. A poor boy, growing up as a host for the Nine-Tailed Beast, Kurama, never knowing his parents. We know what happ...
119K 3.7K 31
"Ayani, how do you expect to achieve your goals, to fly, if you will, without the right training?" "I'll take a chance... we'll never reach our goal...
12K 269 12
This is a fanfic story about how Hinata dies and the impact her death has on Naruto, mainly, and her kids. I wrote it because I wanted to showcase ho...
12.6K 279 6
#narusasu #omegaverse #au #dark uzumaki clan #smart naruto Note#- I don't own naruto or any pics in the story though the plot of the story is mine.