My Girlfriend's Mysterious Pa...

By _Shivani_1910

My girlfriend's mysterious past is a love story between Sanjay a powerful businessman and Sanvi the broken so... More

Authors note
Chapter-1 find her..!
Chapter-2 she is perfect
Chapter-3 good news
Chapter-4 did you know each other
Chapter-5 why?
Chapter-6 Are we
Chapter-7 Boyfriend?
Chapter- 8 do you love her?
Chapter- 9 don't kill me ...
Chapter- 10 Ombrophobia
Chapter- 11 I mean it
Chapter- 12 I am proud of her
Chapter- 13 perfect couple
Chapter- 14: Obsessed with her
Chapter- 15 My Woman
Chapter- 16 I don't deserve him
Chapter- 17 can I call you sister
Chapter- 18 Jealousy
Chapter- 19 Drunken Sanvi
Chapter- 20 I trust you
Chapter- 21 so many trauma's
Chapter- 22 Life is a mess
Chapter- 23 dinner
Chapter- 24 planning Outing
Chapter- 25 forest
Chapter- 26 enjoying
Chapter- 27 Her painful past
Chapter- 28 broken soul
Chapter- 30 birthday celebrations
Chapter- 31 flashback
Chapter- 32 letter by sanvi
Chapter- 33 touched
Chapter- 34 avoiding him
Chapter- 35 murderer
Chapter- 36 sexual Assault
Chapter- 37 another confession
Chapter- 38 girlfriend
Chapter- 39 sleeping peacefully
Chapter- 40 first date
Chapter- 41 office
Chapter- 42 facing the fear
Chapter- 43 attending event together ..!
Chapter- 44 finding evidence
Chapter- 45 trap
Chapter- 46 who are you?
Chapter- 47 Happy moments
Chapter- 48 alive..!
Chapter- 49 cooking
Chapter- 50 complete family
Chapter- 51 romance in office ..!
Chapter- 52 scars
Chapter- 53 Accident..!
Chapter- 54 attack
Chapter- 55 panic..!
Chapter- 56 we found him
Chapter- 57 kidnapped ..!
Chapter- 58 its you ?
Chapter- 59 the real culprit ..!!
Chapter- 60 coma
Chapter- 61 proposal
Chapter- 62 The end ..!
Epilogue
New story

Chapter- 29 surprise

3.6K 201 5
By _Shivani_1910

Sanvi’s POV

After playing with kids, I came back to my room to wash up. I took a hot bath and wore a black color butterfly sleeves round neck dress. I left my hair loose and wore a simple chain. I completed getting ready with putting some lipstick and eyeliner. After that I packed my bag and waited for my girls. They said that we all go together to the dining area.

Soon they knocked the door, grabbing my mobile, I went to open the door.

"Sexy', they roared looking at me. I smiled shyly and we walked to the dining area together making every one surprise by our looks.
They said it is a special dinner so chitra said it will be great if we get ready eligently to tease them.

When we walked to them they looked surprise.
I glanced at Sanjay, he visibly gulped looking at me, his forehead is full of sweat. He wiped it with the tissue.
It is cold here as it is spring and we are at beach restaurant the breeze from the ocean is very cold then why he is sweating this much?

When I was about to sit beside him he stopped me and said, "no Sanvi don’t sit here please sit there", he pointed at the chair opposite to him. His voice is hoarse and he is sweating continuously.

"Ok", I replied and went to opposide side. Abhi and Sanjay exchanged few glances and nodded to each other.
So they are talking with their eyes, wow… ok then.

"Why are you sweating Sanjay?", I asked him.

"I am feeling little hot", he replied.

What? I am confused how he feel hot when I am feeling cold so I asked him, "what making you feel hot?"

"You…. You sit there", he roared his voice is still hoarse.
I didn’t understood him so I decided to let go of this matter.

It was a large rectangular table. All the men sat one side and we sat opposite side. Soon the table was filled with food, along with Indian food there is also Italian and Mexican food. Some are my favourite dishes and some I don’t even know the names but it looks delicious. My appetite increased as soon as I saw the food. Without wasting time we started eating.

"But why there are so many dishes like a marriage buffet is there anything special?" I asked.

"There is nothing special, we just thought that we all spent some quality time together so why not end with a special dinner", said Abhi and glanced at Sanjay.

"But who are going to pay for this?" Vedha asked. we all looked at her.

"Don’t look at me like that if I pay for this much food then I have to beg on roads, you know I am poor", Vedha chuckled and we all laughed.

"Don’t worry this is Sanjay’s treat and you can order anything afterall he is the richest man", Abhi grinned.
I looked at him and he just nodded.

We all completed eating. The food is very delicious and I ate a little more today. It's time to go back so I went to bring my bag.

when I came back all are there with their bags in their hands. We walked to main gate. They climbed the car, when I was about to climb, Vedha stopped me and said, you are not coming with us.

"Bye", saying this they left leaving me there dumbfounded.

"Wait here, I will be back in a minute", said Sanjay and left leaving me alone.

I wonder why they left me here alone. Soon Sanjay came back driving an excellent sports car, it is a two seater red colour sports car however I don’t know the name of the car as I am not intrested in cars and I always use public transportation.

He got off from the car and opened the door for me.

"Why are we going separately and not with them?" I asked curiously.

"It’s just…", after a small pause he continued "I want spend some time with you alone".
I didn’t say anything and climbed the car. We hit the road within seconds.

It is a sports car but he is driving it slowly. As far as I know sports cars are meant to drive fast.

"Are you comfortable", he asked.

"Yeah", I replied.

I am alone with him in the car but it’s not awkward. After sharing my past with him, I am much comfortable with him but I didn’t told him everything. I skipped the most crucial part of my past as I am not ready to tell him about that.

"Sanjay", I called him.

"Hmm…", he responded still focused on road.

"Can we talk?", I asked.

"Yeah, is there anything that bothering you.. Tell me", He replied gently.

"No, I mean it is very silence in the car, so just casual talk to kill the silence. Its getting bore", I commented.

He let out a laugh and said,"what you want me to talk then".

"Anything is fine but don’t say I love you, I miss you such things, I know all of that. Say something which I don’t know, which doesn’t involve me", I replied.

He laughed and said, "there is nothing in my life which doesn’t involve you".

"Hey, don’t say intimat things, just tell me something new like your childhood or your college life", I suggested.
"Just tell me about you", I sat crossley to face him.

"About my childhood", he mumbled. "Shreyan, Abhi, Jyo, my sister and me grew up together. Priya also grew up with us but I don't really like her attitude. We used to play a lot, when we were in high school we used to bunk classes and go to the movie even so my grades are great and Shreyan, Abhi used to fail always. We had lot of fun in school", he chuckled.

"But when I turned 18, due to some internal affairs our company broke down to edge of bankrupt. My father collapsed with heart attack and he was in coma for two months. My world turned upside down. I have taken company's responsibility in my fathers place. With my hardwork, I returned the capital chain as usual. Later my father wake up and he appointed me as a CEO officially".

"He made me CEO at very youngage. After two years of struggle our company returned to normal stage. Then I completed my studies and focused completely on business with my father's support and our hardwork we made it. We made Saho group one of the great companies in the country", he said proudly.

I smiled and said, "you are great Sanjay you have taken all the responsibility at very young age".

"But I lost my teenage, I didn’t enjoyed it like others", he said sadly.

"It's ok Sanjay, now you can enjoy", I said in a cheerful tone. He laughed and said nothing.

"So, you really didn’t had a girlfriend", I asked him curiously.

"No yaar".

"Why?"

"I didn’t have time to make one. Now I have time and girl whom I love but my girl is not accepting me", he said looking at me.. reffering me.

I said nothing. putting a serious face, I focused my gaze on road but my smile betrayed me.

He laughed.
"Don’t laugh, I already told you don’t say such things", I complained.

"Ok ok, I will stop now", he grinned ear to ear.

When I saw out from the window, I found that we are going in a different way.

"Sanjay, why are we going in this way it is not correct route to go home", I asked him confusedly.

He opened his mouth but didn’t said anything after a pause he said, "we are going in a shortcut route".

"But it is completely opposite route", I exclaimed.

"Don’t worry Sanvi, I will take you home safely", he assured.

Something is fishy. First our friends left me with Sanjay Then Sanjay is driving sports car very slowly which is not his style. Now we are going in different route. I concluded he is not taking me home but somewhere else.

"Where are we going, Sanjay?" I asked him nonchalantly.

"It is a surprise baby", he pinched my nose.

Surprise..?

______________________________________

Happy valentines day to my dear lovely readers❤

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 373 24
"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyu khamosh hai meri aankhe...
186K 14.9K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
691K 46.3K 37
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
100K 7.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...