No Homo

By lisaism_

(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, con... More

01| Meet My Best Friend
02| Such A Flirt
03| Bad Habits
04| Her Date
05| Trouble In Paradise
06| Check Up On You
07| Party Hard, Fuck Harder
08| I Can Treat You Better
09| Here With Me
10| No Hetero
11| Big Heart
12| Breathe Me In
13| Another Party, Another Fight
14| Go Down On Me
15| Each Time You Fall In Love
16| Moth To A Flame
17| Truth Be Told
19| Yes, Homo (Finale)

18| Prom Night

2.1K 73 25
By lisaism_

Author's POV

High school Prom, a night filled with anticipation, shimmering dresses, and the promise of unforgettable memories. For most teenagers, it's a chance to revel in the magic of youth, but for Jennie, it holds a different significance. It represents a battlefield, where she seeks to reclaim her worth and rewrite the narrative of a lifetime of neglect at the hands of her own mother.

The night when the world will see her actions as one of rebellion.

As Jennie slips into her elegant dress, a storm brews within her, fueled by years of pent-up frustration and resentment. Her mother never treated her like a daughter should be treated. She was a mere afterthought in her mother's life, overshadowed by her mother's selfish desires and pursuits.

The pain of being ignored, dismissed, and forgotten festered within Jennie's heart, creating a burning desire for revenge.

But amidst the darkness, a flicker of light emerges. Lisa, her devoted lover, stands by her side, unwavering in her support and love.

Together, they defy the odds, determined to attend Prom as a symbol of their resilience and a testament to their unbreakable bond.

Against all odds, they refuse to let the scars of their past dictate their future.

Not Lisa's alcoholic father.

Or Jennie's homophobic mother.

But rather, their love.

As Jennie steps into the Prom venue, her heart races with a mix of nervous excitement and raw determination. The opulent decorations and the pulsating music create an intoxicating atmosphere, a stark contrast to the turmoil brewing within her. With each step, she feels the weight of her revenge plan, the desire to expose her mother's true colors and reclaim her rightful place in her own story.

Jennie's plan to seek freedom from her mother is not without its challenges.

Along the way, she encounters unexpected allies, fellow students who have also felt the sting of her mother's neglect.

They form an unlikely alliance, pooling their resources and secrets to bring her mother's web of deceit crashing down.

Together, she and her friends navigate the intricate web of high school, risking their reputations and relationships, all in the pursuit of justice.

Jennie knew there was no turning back.

But riot is never without consequences.

As Jennie's plan unfolds, she realizes that the path she walks is treacherous, threatening to consume her and those she cares for. The lines between right and wrong blur, and she must confront her demons, questioning the morality of her actions and the true cost of revenge.

As she steps into the school gym, all eyes turn to the beauty that stands before them.

Jennie Kim marks her steps gracefully, with a black dress, and although the music was blasting, Lisa's eyes devour her woman from afar.

Not minding her friends who were trying to shake her out of the daze. But, rather the elegance in Jennie, who shyly walked and was stopped halfway.

"Oh, daughter. You look stunning".

Mother.

How could she forget that her mother decided to tag along?

"Everyone is staring at you". When her mother's hand landed on her shoulder, Jennie resisted the urge to flinch, to run to Lisa and forget about the way she was going against her mother.

"Are they?". Was all the brunette could mumble.

"Of course, especially your date".

At the mention of that, Jennie's eyes met Lisa's—and although their hearts were in sync, ready to hold one another, the sight of Seth standing in front of Lisa, made all the sparks in her eyes disappear. Seth made his way to them, and opened his arms, "Jennie, you look amazing".

Across the gym, Lisa's eyes were marked on what was happening in front of her, ready to risk it all and to be with her woman.

"Earth to long legs". Jisoo muttered beside Lisa, who had her nosy friends stand there in bewilderment, "Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing? Jen with him?". Seulgi cocked a brow and nudged the Thai, who seemed to have adhered to a bubble.

"No".

"What?".

"She belongs to me". Lisa said to them.

"Okay Taylor, slow it down and go get your girl".

"Who is Taylor?".

"Swift, now swift your ass to her, Manoban". Yeri pushed Lisa.

The Thai didn't move an inch, "I can't".

"What?".

"Not now".

She saw her mother's piercing eyes reach her, as the old woman threw a fake smile on and waved at Lisa, almost like she was telling her to look at Jennie with Seth.

"Motherfucker, if you don't move your AirPods looking ass out of here, I'm going to grab her myself". Hwasa threatened while rolling her eyes.

"Wait, why are people so nosy?". Lisa frowned.

"Cause your majesty is still here, and your girl is about to dance with some man". Moonbyul added.

"No, she wouldn't".

Right when Lisa said that, Seth grabbed Jennie's hand and into the dancefloor. Her blood was boiling, not because Jennie didn't do anything about it, but it's rather how empty her eyes seemed, or the way his hand slipped to her waist while he wore a proud smile.

"Sure Jan". Yeri sipped her drink.

Despite the outside of the situation, Lisa knew that this was a big step, for both of them. And, she didn't know if Jennie was ready or not, her assumptions ate the best of her, as she stood there. Foolish she seems, but what if Jennie walked away right when she steps in?

She had faith in Jennie.

"Jennie". Seth speaks gently, "Keep your mind with me".

His soft tone confounded her.

As he swayed her, Jennie cleared her throat and asked, "Why are you doing this?".

Seth was taken aback, "What?".

Jennie's eyes teared up, "Seth, you, more than anyone else, is aware that I've never felt anything for you, yet here you are, trying to ruin what I and Lisa have, why is that? Does that makes you more of a man than you are?".

Almost like the facade, Seth had all this time crumbled, when Jennie's eyes cried, or how he was holding her in his arms, but knowing she didn't reciprocate anything. Just a girl's life that he was out to doom, by how he felt.

The whole scene made him look like the bad guy, and maybe he is the bad guy.

"Jennie..".

"Answer me, Seth".

He swallowed hard, "Why are you asking this?".

She bit her bottom lip sadly, to not cry and make a scene, "Because you know that I love her".

Jennie breathed heavily, "And you know how homophobic my mother is, or at least you found out, so why now? Bullying me in school is enough to damage me, but to ruin the one thing that makes me happy? You're cruel".

The crowd that watched was lost in two things, the way Jennie didn't seem angry while talking to him, and how Seth wasn't smirking or saying things that make her run, but they rather seemed to converse at the end of the gates that they only knew.

"Don't say that, you don't mean it, Jennie". Seth sounded hurt, surprisingly.

"I do".

"You can't say that, you don't know me..".

"Speak the fuck up".

Seth forced a smile and spun her one time, before answering her truthfully, "Have you ever had everything you've wanted? To the point where life feels meaningless?". Seth saw Lisa from afar but didn't dare to look much in her eyes, "A life full of luxury, but with a home.. so empty?".

"What do you mean?".

"I haven't had a mother that looks after me". He admitted, "So, I chase what I can't have, like love.. I seek what I can't have, especially those who show me how much of a scumbag I can be. Those that reject my presence, and make me feel like I'm not worth shit, that's when it hits me..". His chest heaved, "That I'm human too".

"But you ruined my life, Seth. How does that make you feel good?". They stopped dancing, as Seth led them to get some of the beverages being served.

"I didn't mean to, but my pride got the best of me". He gulped hard, "You rejected me, and Lisa.. well, it's Lisa. She has always been my competitor, yet she got to have the best thing in the world". Seth turns to look at Jennie, "Your friendship, before anything else".

The girl didn't understand who was this person beside her, but this side of him was so different.

"And that.. drove me mad, so I started picking on you, trying to get rid of that feeling, but it has always been there until.. until this moment, Jennie".

"Why is that?".

Seth shrugged and hoped that she knows that he was being genuine, "Seeing that look on your face while we were dancing, the way your eyes were pleading me just to be with your lover.. Only realized that I'm the biggest douche in this world".

He laughed, as Jennie's lips twitched up.

"Oh, he's giggling. Lisa, should we do something?". Jisoo was staring at them, like a trooper.

"Give us a sign, we're ready to strike". Yeri joined in with her water gun.

"Yeri, why the fuck do you have that shit with you?".  Seulgi complained.

When Jennie didn't say anything, Seth breathed heavily, "Jennie?".

She looked his way, her eyes no longer teary, but still drawn with dismay.

"I'm about to do something, and I know neither you nor Lisa will like it, but I have to, so Lisa can knock some sense into me and stop standing there".

"Seth, wha-".

Before she had any time to protest, Seth grabbed her face and kissed her.

One.

Two.

Three-

"You fucking bitch!". Angry hands broke him away from her, as Lisa punched him hard.

People yelped in shock, but as he coughed blood, Seth laughed.

He found the situation humourous because this was the only way he would make Lisa come take Jennie away.

"Y'all think Lisa's guardian angel is Bruce Lee?". Yeri asked.

"Doubt so". Hwasa smiled.

"Guys, she's Thai". Out of nowhere, Rose made herself seen.

Jisoo smirked, "My love!".

"Shut it, Jisoo". She rolled her eyes, despite the smile on her face.

Lisa, with angry eyes, stands in front of him as Jennie pulls her away, "Baby, relax".

"How? When he dares to fucking kiss you?!".

Seth wiped his bloody lips, "And what about you, Lisa? Who just stands there and doesn't take their lover by the hand?".

"What?".

"You're a pussy". Seth admitted, "You really are".

"It's much more complicated". She gritted her teeth.

"Says who?".

Lisa shook her head sarcastically, "Weren't you the one threatening me and her?".

"What threaten--".

"Don't play a fool, Seth. You told me that night that you will be Jennie's date in Prom, whether I like it or not. And, you told me that you will open your mouth to her mother--".

"What's going on in here?". Jennie's mom walked into the scene and looked at her daughter, before looking at Lisa with disgust, "And why are you standing beside my daughter? You're causing a scene, what is this street-like manners? Punching your best friend's date like that? Really?".

"Ma'am-".

Lisa was cut off by a sharp slap to the face by Jennie's mother.

Now everyone stood there in shock, including Jennie, "Mother!".

"You really thought you could romantically be with her?". The old woman shook her head, "I don't condone my daughter being a part of any of this, do you understand?".

Lisa despite her head being hung low, looked at Seth, who shrugged his head, "No, I haven't opened my mouth, for fuck's sake, Lisa!". Seth lashed back.

"Jennie, let's go". The Korean mother tried to pull her daughter, but Jennie didn't move an inch, "Jennie, move it".

With a shaky voice, she takes a step back, "No".

"Jennie, I said--".

"You aren't leaving, miss". Seth interfered, "Not until you speak of the truth".

"What truth?".

"That I came to you that day, but never told you anything about Jennie's sexuality".

The woman smiled sarcastically, "Of course, you didn't".

"Then who--".

"A beautiful girl called Sana did me a favor".

All eyes turned to the Japanese transfer, who looked at the ground and didn't even bother defending herself. "I did.. I thought I did".

"Why would you?". Lisa swallowed hard, "I trusted you!".

"You didn't trust me enough to fall for me!". She lashed at the Thai, "What makes her better than me?". She pointed at Jennie, "Why her? I gave you everything!".

Jennie's mother shrugged, "Enough of this disgusting nonsense. Jennie, we're leaving".

"No".

"What?".

"You don't understand..".

There it goes, the downfall of chasing a mother's love, only to embrace the rejection of those eyes. Jennie bravely stood by Lisa, "Mother, I love her".

"Do you hear what you're saying?!". The angry mother spoke, "You're contributing to this devilish act?".

"What is a devilish act? Love?". Jennie laughed, "If I couldn't get your love, and finally found it in the arms of someone else, does that make me Satan, Mother?".

Silence.

A prideful smile caressed Jennie's lips, despite the tears, "Who is evil? You, who takes it all and leaves me bleeding here, or me.. the one who ran out of things to give, to satisfy you, but finally found a safer heart to rely on?".

"I'm your mother".

"I'm your daughter! Y'know what that makes us? Equal".

"You will regret this, Jennie..". Her mother looked at the crowd around them.

"Then consider it my phantom regret, mother". Standing tall, Jennie held Lisa's hand and pulled her through the crowd, not having any more strength to speak to deaf ears.

Seth stood there and watched the two leave, raising his hand for Jennie's mother to not follow through, "The damage is already done".

A lifeless and broken Sana bitterly smiles, 'Guess this is where I take my leave, but instead of leaving this place, I will leave this world for good'. She turned her back and no one noticed.

The crowd's chatter began, but nothing was more raw than the emotions exchanged between an infuriated mother and a hurt daughter.

Amidst the chaos, love remains a beacon of hope. Lisa's unwavering support and unconditional love provide solace amid Jennie's storm, as she cried in her arms, under the night sky.

Lisa looks up at the moon.

'We do it all for love'.

Their bond grows stronger with each obstacle they overcome, reminding them that love can conquer even the darkest of forces. Together, they hold each other against all odds, defying the expectations of society and finding solace in each other's arms.

High school Prom, revenge, and love, Jennie's journey is one of self-discovery and redemption.

"Against all the Odds" is a gripping narrative, and this is where it makes itself present.

And for love too.

A/N: Next chapter is the last one :<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.6K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
38.4K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
464K 11.2K 22
Rated 18+ for lesbian sex scenes and crude language. Lisa has been bullied for her size and out of place because she was taller than most boys. Howe...
22.2K 676 1
"You want me to pretend to date you, solely to piss off your ex boyfriend - who by the way I never liked- for an undetermined amount of time to every...