PARADISE| I-LAND

By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. " Mnet and Belift Lab " I-LAND" OC x K More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
PART TWO
TWENTY-ONE
HYBE JAPAN BOY GROUP UPDATE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THRITY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
...𝘛𝘙𝘠 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕

THIRTY-EIGHT

2.8K 125 15
By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ. "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 11 part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The Camber 5 team went back to practice after Raina left K on her bed. She knew exactly what she was doing to him and it made her giggle as she remembered his face.

As the team finished their quick water break, Sung Deuk enters the room.

"Hello." He greets. Raina and the others smile and bow to him. As smoothly as practice has been going, Raina could still see that the group needed a lot of work.

They started their midpoint evaluation. When they finished Raina knew Sung Deuk was not very impressed.

"Well honestly, it wasn't that good. You guys have to enjoy it. But you guys are thinking 'would it be okay to smile like this?' Or 'is this much enough?' And I can see that from your performance, which makes it more awkward. Do you understand?" Raina along with the others nodded and acknowledged Sung Deuk's feedback

"Let's see you guys individually." One by one each member of the Chamber 5 unit performed. Raina had finished performance off with a smile before Sung Deuk gave her feedback.

"Your expressions are very good and from your performance, I can tell you enjoy this concept. I'm suprised you feel comfortable and confident with this concept." Sung Deuk said to Raina and if she was being honest. That was the most positive feedback she had ever gotten from him. Raina smiled politely and bowed, the rest of the Chamber 5 members preformed but Jake got the worst of the feedback. Raina looked at the younger man gently as he walked out of the room quietly once Sung Deuk had left. The woman caught Sunghoon's eye and motioned her head to the door with a small smile.

"Go comfort him," Raina said to Sunghoon, knowing that he was closer to Jake than she was. Sunghoon nodded and left the room, Raina sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. She was tired but they had too much to do for her to even think about resting.

"We'll be okay," Sunoo said from behind Raina who looked at the optimistic young boy. Raina smiled at him and patted his head.

"I know, we just have to keep working." Heeseung slung his arm around Raina's shoulders, pulling her into a brief side hug.

"But first, let's have some strawberries." Jungwon decided, at the mention of her favourite food. Raina shot to the door with a massive grin.

"Strawberries!" Raina cheered loudly causing the 3 boys to laugh before following the woman.

The 12 I-LANDERs had decided to clean their living space after concluding training for the night. Raina was currently sweeping the floor, lost in a daydream as she sung to her favourite Disney songs.

The woman passionately sang to the Disney song as she danced around, she didn't notice that most of the boys had stopped and watched her with matching grins on their faces.

"I remember Daddy told me
"Fairytales can come true
You gotta make 'em happen
It all depends on you"

So I work real hard each and every day
Now things for sure are going my way
Just doing what I do
Look out boys, I'm coming through

And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
People gonna come here from everywhere
And I'm almost there
I'm almost there"

Raina noticed the boys watching her as she sung and danced around. But she was having too much fun to care, Raina grinned as she skipped towards Heeseung and pulled him to dance with her. The two best friends goofed around, Raina using her broom as a microphone as Heeseung spung her around. Raina danced around the others as they watched with pure amusement at her childishness.

"There's been trials and tribulations
You know I've had my share
But I've climbed the mountain
I've crossed the river
And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
I'm almost there!"

Raina belted out, dramaticly singing into her broom. The boys laughed and clapped loudly.

"Encore! Encore!" Daniel cheered, Raina giggled maniacally as she dramatically bowed. Raina grinned widely, her eyes sparkling.

"When the cold wind is a-calling
And the sky is clear and bright
Misty mountains sing and beckon
Lead me out into the light

I will ride, I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky
I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky"

Raina's Scottish accent was almost natural as she sung, skipping and twirling around the group. Raina had pulled Jake and Jay into a little circle and spung around with them, before running to Ni-ki and swing her arm around his shoulder.

"Where dark woods hide secret
And mountains are fierce and bold
Deep waters hold reflections
Of times lost long ago

I will hear their every story
Take hold of my own dream
Be as strong as the seas are stormy
And proud as an eagle's scream"

Raina skipped to K who grinned at her and twirled her.

"I will ride, I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky
I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky

And touch the sky
Chase the wind
Chase the wind
Touch the sky"

By the end of her performance, Raina was panting as she grinned a giggled. The boys cheered and smiled, glad to see their friend so happy. Jake wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Look at you, miss Disney Princess." He teased her in English, Raina rolled her eyes but her grin never faltered.

"It's a guilty pleasure of mine." Raina admitted. Raina loved Disney, growing up she'd spend hours watching Disney movies, singing to them, wishing she could be one of thoes Princesses and have her happy ending, and perhaps have her own prince.

After Raina's stageshow, the group made their way to the kitchen to see boxes of pizza waiting for them. Raina grinned and ran to the table, her mouth watered at the pizza in front of her. K took his place next to her and stared at her with a loving grin. The way Raina got so excited over such mundane things, the way her eyes would light up and her smile would widen made K's heart flutter.

She's so beautiful. K thought to himself as he gazed at her before they all began to eat.

"Do you want to play a game?" Daniel asked the group. Raina nodded, her mouth stuffed with heavenly pizza.

"Should we play the image game?" Heeseung suggested, Raina smiled and nodded.

"Who's image has become the most different?" Raina question.

"One, two, three." On three Raina pointed at K and she noticed the majority had pointed at him too.

"Really?" K asked, surprised. Raina laughed and nodded her head.

"You seemed so charismatic, as though I couldn't even approach you to say hi." Heeseung explained, Raina laughed to herself. She turned her head to K.

"He's right." She laughed, K nudged her shoulder playfully, laughing with her.

"Who's the most fun?" K questioned, this time it was a tie between herself and Heeseung.

"When Heeseung and Raina are together they're so chaotic," Sunoo explained, Jake laughed.

"I agree, remember when Raina purposely moved Heeseung's chair just before he sat down? And then he started throwing strawberries at her." Everyone cracked up at the hallirious memory. That had occurred before Part 2 of I-LAND, Raina laughed loudly as Heeseung sulked in his chair, her hand slapping K's arm as she laughed.

"My butt still hurts from that," Heeseung muttered. They continued the game until they were satisfied, Raina and Daniel were on clean up duty so as the others left the kitchen. The two cleaned any dishes and throw away the pizza boxes, Raina cheekily splashed some water onto the younger boy. Daniel snapped his head to Raina who smiled innocently.

"Sorry. My hands spazzed for a moment." But the younger boy knew better and splashed her back. Raina gasped and wipped the water from her face.

"Rude." She said, Daniel rolled his eyes and silently mocked her. Raina saw this and couldn't help but laugh.

The day had turned tonight quicker than anyone

"First, second, and third place, please go to your room."

Raina furrowed her brows, as always she found herself in the production room once again. Raina walked into the room to see Sunoo and Jay already in the room, she spotted a phone laying on her bed.

"What's going on?" She asked them. Jay shrugged, not knowing either.

"Wait! There!" Sunoo exclaimed and pointed at the screen. Raina read to screen and squealed, her eyes filling with tears at the thought of being able to hear her dad's voice for the first time in years. The others had gathered in their room.

"Since I get three calls, I might as well call a friend, too." Raina said, Jay immediately got up from his bed and started rummaging through the draws of his bedside table. Jay pulled out a peice of paper with all of the I-LAND contestant's phone numbers on it

"Okay since Raina has first place. Call one of their numbers." Raina knew who she wanted to call. The phone rang for a few moments before he answered.

"Hello?" He answered, Raina couldn't contain her smile.

"Hello."

"Hey! What's going on? What the heck?" Raina grinned.

"Seon huyng!" The others yelled, too excited to stay silent.

"I really miss you guys." Seon said from the other end.

"I got first place so I could call you." Seon gasped causing Raina to laugh. During Part 1 of I-LAND, Seon had become an older brother figure to Raina, even though she was older than him, he always acted like the oldest. He would always check up on her to make sure she ate enough or hot enough sleep, whenever she hurt herself he'd escort her to the medical room and have the staff check up on her. When he didn't make the I-LAND Part 2 cut, it hurt her a lot more than she thought it would. They had talked to Seon for around 15 minutes before he had to go, they all said their goodbyes before ending the call.

Soon Raina found herself in the production room once again. She sat on the couch, her fingers hesitant above the green call button.

"I thought you would be in here." Raina looked to the door to see K leaning against the door frame, when he noticed the phone in her hand he bowed and smiled guiltily.

"Sorry, I didn't realise you were making a call. I'll come back when you're done." Before K could even turn around, Raina stopped him.

"No. It's okay. Actually-umm." Raina cleared her throat looking down at the phone in her hand before looking back at K.

"Could you stay please?" K raised a brow, clearly hesitating.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose." Raina nodded at patted the space beside her. She waited until he sat down, and looked down at the phone and took a deep breath before pushing the call button.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello?" A female answered in English, her kiwi accent strong. Raina smiled brightly.

"Hey ma." Raina greeted, she heard her step-mother gasp.

"Raina? Oh my God! Is that really you?" Raina laughed and nodded.

"It is ma." K watched the woman next to him silently, he had never seen Raina smile like this before. It was one of pure relief and love, he smiled to himself as he silently watched her talk, although he didn't know what she was saying. He didn't need to, her smile was more than enough for him.

"Your dad and I have been watching the show the moment it airs. Those young boy's look up to you, especially that one boy. The one your age, K? Isn't it? You guys have a real connection, I would love to meet him one day." Raina coughed and her ears turned red as her eyes snapped to K, thanking God he didn't understand what her mother was going on about.

"Ma! Can we not talk about that?" Raina whined.

"Why not? I mean I know your career comes first as it should, but he looks like a respectful young man. Plus he's very handsome! My baby girl getting all the lads huh?" Raina's ears and cheeks turned redder and redder by the minute. K started at her flustered state in curiosity and amusement, deciding right then and there he had to start learning English.

Just as Raina was about to complain, another voice sounded from the phone. One that made Raina near tears and her smile became softer.

"Honey, leave Raina alone." Raina could hear her stepmother sigh.

"Dad," Raina said softly, holding the phone closer to her ear so she hears his voice better. Wishing nothing more than to have him with her.

"Hi beautiful, how are you going?" Raina wiped a stray tear from her cheek and sniffed, the smile never leaving her face.

"I'm better now that I can hear you dad." Her father scoffed playfully and she could feel him rolling his eyes at her sappiness. But he spoke with the same amount of softness in his voice.

"Same here spitfire, same here. Your mother and I are so proud of you. Your cousin's miss you. Especially the little ones, they miss your performances." Raina laughed fondly.

"I miss performing for them. How're the clubs?" Her dad owned and managed multiple very successful nightclubs in New Zealand.

"Lively as always, a few of your old schoolmates are working in some of them now." He spoke, Raina nodded and sighed.

"I miss you dad." Raina softly said

"I miss you too spitfire, every day. But I want you to know that I'm so proud of you and how far you've come. Remember, keep your head high. No matter what happens." Raina sniffed once again as she wiped tears from her cheeks, when it came to her family, Raina could never keep her emotions at bay.

Raina looked at the time and sighed regretfully.

"I'm so sorry dad but I have to go now." Her father let out a breath before her stepmother spoke up again.

"It's all right sweetheart, make sure to eat properly and sleep properly. And don't forget what I said about that young man!" Raina groaned at her mother's last words before her father took back the phone.

"See you soon spitfire. We love you." Her dad said.

"See you soon dad, mum. I love you guys too. So much." Raina spoke, but before Raina could hang up her father spoke once more.

"Although, I do agree with your mum. That K boy is a very good match for you. And that's coming from me." Raina's mouth fell open, she couldn't even say anything as her dad had hung up on her. Her ears and cheeks were painted red, and she internally cursed her parents. Although Raina shouldn't be completely surprised, her stepmother absolutely loved playing matchmaker and her father...well he just loved having the last word and embarrassing her at any given chance.

Raina turned to K, her ears and cheeks still red. K watched her with a smile and a raised brow.

"What did they say to make you so flustered." He questioned. Raina snapped her eyes away from him.

"Nothing much, just...saying embarrassing things." She vaguely exactly. K didn't look convinced but said nothing else, he stretched his arms and laid them behind his head, he stared up at the ceiling.

"...I've got one last call that I can make," Raina said after a few moments of silence. K hummed and looked at her.

"Who are you going to call." Raina shrugged before turning to him.

"Who would you have called?" She suddenly asked, K looked at her with slight envy and confusion.

"Probably my mother, I haven't spoken to her since I moved here...I'd do anything to hear her..." he said slowly. Raina hummed and nodded slowly, she played with the phone in her hand in deep thought. She knew her idea would get her in trouble, but what was the worst punishment they could give her? Less screen time? A time out? It was just a phone call.

Raina slowly handed the phone to K who stared at her in confusion.

"What-"

"Call her. Call your mother." Raina said. K stared at her, his eyes wide.

"I-I can't! This is your reward! Plus you could get into trouble!" Raina rolled her eyes and forced the phone into his hand.

"I get to choose who to call. And I choose to call your mother. Now enter her number." Raina demanded, K hesitated for moments and Raina sighed and took his hands in her own, looking into his eyes softly.

"If I can have the chance to hear my parents voices after years of separation...you can too K." K swallowed the lump in his throat and looked at the woman in front of him before looking away.

"...What if she's not proud of me?" He questioned quietly, Raina silently moved closer to him. Her hand gently cupped his cheek.

"She's your mother, no matter what happens, no matter whatever rank you are. She'll be proud of you, just like I am." Raina softly said to him, her thumb softly stroking his cheek. There were moments of silence. Where the two just stared at each other before K nodded, Raina smiled and stood up.

"I'll be waiting outside. But don't be too long, I'm afraid it can't be a long phone call. I'm sorry." Raina said regretfully, K shook his head and grasped Raina's hand once more. Looking up to her with so much appreciation and adoration shining through his eyes.

"Don't apologise. The fact that you're doing this means more to me than you'll ever know." K whispered, pressing a soft kiss to her the plam of her hand. Raina smiled at him before walking out, as she went to close she heard a soft female voice come from the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, mum." K softly answered in his mother-tongue. Raina smiled and softly closed the door, unaware that K had his eyes fixed on her the whole time, his heart swelling at her gesture.

What did I ever do to deserve someone like you in my life, Raina Park?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.9K 38
𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 ➥ 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝 ...
1M 29.8K 38
Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. However things spark into chaos when jealousy and rivalry stir among the applicants...
171K 4.6K 20
જ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝗕𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 that remained unknown to the world for numerous years. A company known for...
602K 24.9K 74
━━━ "𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞?" ni-ki social media / soulmate au。