A Pillar's quirk [KNY x BNHA]

Por Il0vEcOoKiE

(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But... Más

A/n
(Y/n) Quirk suggestions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quirk Poll
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/n, will update in a week
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
(Y/n) VS Mirio animation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: RE-EDITED
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I finally remembered my password.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - End.
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 21

9K 540 417
Por Il0vEcOoKiE

Hey, *leans on a mountain of homework*.

(Y/n) glared at the sword in front of her as if it offended her because it did-

It's a sword.

Who in the right mind gives her a sword.

Because they gave her a sword and it's not a katana-

There is a difference between a sword and a katana damn it!

Lifting it up and swinging it around slightly, (Y/n) frowned and glared hatefully at the hilt because it's so damn thick and it's not thin-

Why is the hilt gold-

Why is it not metal?

Do they want her to die with something so damn eye-catching in the middle of a battle or some shit? What happened to her original hero outfit that she sent?

If she gets an armour next to go with this-

.

.

.

She got an armour.

What the fuck.

~~~

Aizawa sipped his coffee as (Y/n) raged in the background as Midnight raised an eyebrow at the commotion.

"What's wrong?"

"She got an armour instead of the hero outfit and weapon she supposedly asked for."

"Oh, we're going to have to introduce her to Mei this time then, who made her outfit anyways?"

"Apparently someone who imagined her to be the gold armour wearing type with a shield and a bulky sword."

"...Was it Kihiko?"

"Yes."

~~~

(Y/n) knocked on the door and waited patiently outside the hallway as an explosion occured inside the room where the hero outfits or other items are being made.

Her eye twitched again and she pulled her hoodie lower to cover her face from the sun as it shown upon her back.

Clicking her tongue, she knocked again, waiting for a response before a rumble happened.

Eyes widening, she immediately leaped sideways and landed softly again the floor as the door flew off it's hinges and smoke wafted out of the room.

What.

(Y/n) deadpanned and adjusted her hoodie as some of her hair strands fell out, (e/c) orbs glowed omnimously before she stood up and peeked around the corner.

Not even a moment later, she backed out as a girl called Mei Hatsume started talking about more babies to test.

"AH! IT'S THE FAMOUS (L/N)! CARE TO TEST MY BABIES?"

What-

(Y/n) tensed and backed away with a frown on her face because- as much as she loved this girl when watching anime back then-

Personal space please?-

A male with glasses popped out at the call of her name and brightened, "(L/n)-san! How did you like the armour?"

That made her pause and her eyes narrowed onto the purple haired male with glassed, his hair was tied into a pony tail with noticeable piercings.

She squinted before realising that he was rambling.

"...with shining gold that will make you sparkle in the face of cameras! You'll be-"

"So you're the one that sent the sword and armour?"

"YES!"

"Sorry to say but that's not what I asked for."

"But-"

"Also, it's a katana I asked for, not a sword."

"But-"

"Why is that sword so thick by the way? With bloody gold as the hilt, do you want me to be spotted by the enemies?"

"But-"

"Also, who even goes around in an armour bearing gold that goes clank clank? I don't even want to be spotted by the damn media, least spotted by freaking enemies."

All was silent as Mei Hatsume cackled and snatched away the paper from Kihiko's desk, scanning through the details quickly before beaming.

"Oh right! I was supposed to take care of this order! Your uniform, hoodie and gloves has arrived! The katana is nearly finished! I have yet to add everything for the boots!"

Hatsume declared before dragging away a Kihiko's floating soul and stuffing it back into his body.

"He's crazy about heroes with armours!" Hastume exclaimed before whisking both of them into the classroom.

(Y/n) stared at them before rubbing the back of her neck.

"What a pain..."

Adjusting her hoodie, she walked into the classroom onto to skid back out as another explosion occured.

To the hero's utter horror.

(Y/n) deadpanned.

'If I get reborn again, I demand to be reborn into Haikyuu where there is no war, fighting or whatever fucking bullshit like magic powers.'

She quickly pushed the thought of Bungou Stray Dogs to the back of her mind.

The author smiled innocently when writing this.

~~~

The stars glittered innocently in the night sky as the girls of class 1-A relaxed in the living room, (Y/n) poured herself some water and focused on their conversation as to not remember the incident from this afternoon.

Sipping her water, (Y/n) realised that in fact, she just realised that she remembered the incident anyways.

"...every day has been so tough..." Mina whined as she turned into slime against the couch.

"We've got less than a week left, though," Momo explained as she settled down against the couch.

"Yaomomo, how's your special move coming along?" Hagakure asked as she hummed before answering it.

(Y/n) grabbed a snack from the fridge before settling down beside Ochako, who seems to be in a daze as Tsuyu explained her progress.

Ochako screeched as Tsuyu poked her and (Y/n) choked on her water before grabbing some tissues from Momo.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)-san!"

"Stop- *cough, adding -san to my name damn *cough* it!" (Y/n) wheezed as Mina rubbed her back.

"You okay? You seem a little out of it." Tsuyu added as she winced at (Y/n) who was now sobbing over her water while wheezing slightly.

"No, no, not at all! I'm not tired at all, I've still got a long way to go!" Ochako denied before settling back down as (Y/n) rubbed her throat.

"At least, that's how I should feel but... How do I put it?"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

"Lately my heart's been feeling a little bit jumbled up."

"You're in love," Mina concluded and (Y/n) deadpanned as Ochako immediately began denying it.

"Sweet-cheeks, you're in denial," (Y/n) pointed out as Ochako squeeked out about her nickname 'sweet-cheeks'.

Andddd... she is floating.

"Say, (Y/n), have you ever been in love in your old world?" Mina asked as Tsuyu decided that they shouldn't pry anymore.

(Y/n) drank water from her cup and pretended to be surprised enough by her sudden question to spit water on Mina was shrieked and giggled.

"That was totally on purpose!" Mina whined as (Y/n) shrugged.

"Eh."

"Sooo?"

"What?"

"Any crushes?"

"Had one."

"No descriptions?"

"None."

"What about now in this world?"

"Are you trying to die?"

Mina squeaked and drooped as (Y/n) cackled.

"No, I was just joking Mina, I don't plan on killing anyone but..." she trailed off uncertainly as Mina immediately perked up.

"Some guys did end up getting my interest, but I'm too old for them in reality," (Y/n) concluded as Mina deadpanned.

"You told us to not use -san though!"

"Because I didn't want to feel old compared to you guys."

"But you are old! Wait..." Mina paused as Momo hesitated before sharing a look with Tsuyu.

"(Y/n)-chan?" Momo tested out as (Y/n) shuddered at the use of -chan.

"How old are you exactly?"

The former demon slayer paused and she stared into the distance as she calculated the shit in her mind.

The silence...

.

.

.

Was very heavy.

Mina gulped.

Momo hesitated as Ochako slowly floated down.

Kirishima and Bakugo just walked in and now they're torn between leaving or getting water.

(Y/n) took another gulp of water and stared at the people before her.

"That depends, do you ask how old I am back in Taisho era? Or are you asking how old I am starting from the year of Taisho era all the way to this year."

Bakugo looked at the elevator and looked back at the former demon slayer, remembering what happened last time he called her an old hag.

(Y/n) took out a knife and a cloth- when and where the fuck did she get those- before cleaning it.

"You better think and answer me carefully."

Kirishima paled and Mina laughed nervously.

Bakugo looked ready to bolt up the steps.

Momo, Jirou, Hagakure and Ochaku was now getting ready to float.

Tsuyu was nowhere to be seen- did she turn invisble-

"So um... how about when you were in Taisho era?"

"I'm 20 years old then," (Y/n) explained with a shrug as the knife and cloth disappeared.

"Okay, kids, go to sleep."

With that, she left for her room with traumatised kids in the living room.

'LIKE HELL WE CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP AFTER BEING BY DEATHS DOOR!'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

273K 9.1K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
529K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
103K 4.8K 42
Being rewritten! The moment she had opened her eyes she had realized something fairly quick. Perhaps it was the fact she had apparently grown shorter...
1.3M 40.4K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...