Multifandom Smut [18+]

By MunsonFan94

This is a collection of smuts that I will be writing. If you do not like smut, do not report, don't read. I w... More

Hello There!!!
His Love [Mon-El]
His Favorite Sireling [Elijah Mikaelson]
Stress Relief [Jake Riley]
I'm So Hungry [Derek Hale]
Just Take Me Already Winchester [Dean Winchester]
I Need You [Jake Riley]
Finally Home [Jake Riley]
Playtime [Jake Riley]
Guardian Angel [Enzo St. John]
Finally Giving In [Mon-El]
Why Didn't You Tell Me? [Barry Allen]
Late Night Fun [Scott McCall]
Dominate Me [Barry Allen]
Insatiable Desires[Damon Salvatore]
Showing One's Worth [Stefan Salvatore]
I Can Help With That [Theo Raeken]
Lending A Hand [Jeremy Gilbert]
Sparring Partners [Mon-El]
I Don't Hate You [Chris Wood]
Love Is Endless [Dream]
Lust-Filled Dreams [Dream]
Welcome Home [Sam Winchester]

Healing Hands [Derek Hale]

11.4K 156 9
By MunsonFan94

Warning: Language, Lewd Language, Rough Smut, Fluff

Synopsis: Derek has been your closest friend for years, he is also the only person who knows about your superhuman healing ability to heal others and only comes to you when he is having issues healing himself. This always entails with the same friendly banter between the pair of you, but this time it leads to your friendship becoming more after you heal him.

Word Count: 2,695

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly wake to the sound of my phone ringing on my bedside table, "Hello?", I answer the phone without opening my eyes, "Hey [Y/N], sorry if I woke you, but I need your help, can you come over?", Derek's voice asks from the other end of the line. I sit up in my bed with the phone still against my ear, covering my mouth to stifle a small yawn, "Yeah, yeah give me about ten minutes and I'll be there.", I tell him while sliding out from under the blankets. "Thank you, I owe you one.", I hear him softly chuckle, I smile in response, "You owe a few hundred Der.", he laughs in response before we end the call. I splash some water onto my face to completely wake myself up and to wash away the sleep from my face, I quickly throw on some sweats, a sweater and sneakers before grabbing my bag, keys and phone on the way out the door.

I shoot Derek a text letting him know I was on the way up as soon as I parked my car outside the building where Derek has his loft, "Derek?", I call out as soon as I open the loft door and enter the room. "In here.", I hear him call out, I make my way farther into the loft before I stop when I see him sitting on the edge of his bed bloodied and covered in deep gashes. "Fuck me Derek, what the hell happened?", I blurt out before approaching him and taking a seat next to him on the edge of the bed beside him, my eyes looking over the wounds closely under the moonlight streaming in through the giant loft window. "The Alpha pack.", he goes into detail about how his brillant plan ended up with him being extremely wounded and weak.

I continue assessing his wounds as I listen to him talk, "Jesus Christ Derek, I get that your an Alpha as well, but you aren't completely invincible you know.", I tell him before standing to my feet. "I have to clean these wounds before I can even begin healing them for you, because I can safely assume you called me here for that.", I place my hands on my hips while looking at him, he closes his eyes and nods silently. Without another word I leave him to go to the kitchen to grab a bowl for hot water and a handtowel before taking my seat back on the bed beside him, "I'll need to heal your back first, then I can get the front okay?", I ask him, he nods quietly while I take a seat behind him in the bed, the water bowl in my lap. "Sorry, I know.", I say under my breath when he flinches once the handtowel barely grazes the first wound, I take my time cleaning up around each wound on his back and his arms.

"Hold this for me please.", I lean forwards slightly to hold out the water bowl and handtowel, he takes them into his hands, I turn my focus back to his cleaned wounds. "Close your eyes and take deep breaths.", I say, he knows that it hurts at first, but I always tell him this when he needs me to help heal him. As soon as I hear him taking deep breaths I place my hands on both sides of the biggest wound on his back, "Just breathe Der.", I whisper once my hands begin to glow a soft golden light as do my eyes, his back tenses up slightly as I watch the wound slowly heal before my eyes. Once the biggest wound is healed I move onto the two smallest ones, I place my left hand on the one located at the small of his back, my right hand goes onto the one located on his right shoulderblade. These two wounds take less time for me to heal than the biggest one did before I move onto his arms, "Okay all done back here.", I voice while sliding back to my spot beside him.

"Now lay back big guy, this one here is going to probably hurt the worst and I'll need the leverage to keep you still okay?", I explain while pointing to the deep gash across the lower right part of his abdomen. "I appreciate this you know?", he finally says, I look at him and smile, "You say that everytime, I should start charging you I swear, I'd be rich with how much you need my help.", I joke softly while taking the water bowl from his hands so he can lay back, "And you'd be correct.", he jokes back with a laugh. I place the water bowl beside his hip as I throw my leg over his thighs, Derek keeps his hands by his sides, no words are spoken between us as he closes his eyes once more and begins to take deep breaths. I let out a soft squeak when his hands roughly and quickly grip my thighs once I begin to heal the biggest wound on his chest while it is being healed.

His eyes shoot open at my sound, "Shit, I'm sorry.", his green eyes meet my glowing gold eyes, I shake my head softly, "No it's fine, it hurts like a bitch. I'm sorry. It's almost done though okay, just a few more moments.", I assure him. He sighs deeply once it is finished, his eyes widen a bit when I slide up his lap to heal the wound on his left pectoral, "Almost finished.", I remove my hands from his chest once it has been healed, "And there you go, good as new.", I give him a smug grin. I go to climb off of his lap when I am stopped by his hands gripping my hips to keep me in place, I look down at Derek with a raised brow, "Derek what are you doing?". His eyes flare a bright red at me quickly, "You just look so beautiful up there.", his words make my heart race, Derek and I have been friends for years, yes we have flirted over that time, but never once were we ever in this position though.

"Are you trying to sweet talk me or something?", I cross my arms over my chest and flash my own golden eyes at him in response, he shakes his head, "Nope, just telling the truth.", he tells me. I look down at him for a moment in silence, to be quite fair I have always found Derek incredibly attractive, but it has never gone beyond flirting because I don't want to ruin what we have. Suddenly I get an idea to try and push a button with Derek, to see what he will say or do, I smirk down at him, "You know if you wanted to fuck me, you could have just said so or at least asked.", I lean down to bring my face level with his, "Because frankly you look really good beneath me.", I purr. A loud growl sounds in his chest, I soon find myself on my back beneath him, his eyes  are now glowing their bright red color at me, "Darlin' I'd prefer it if you were beneath me tonight.", his voice seems to rattle me to my core with how deep it has gotten, it sends a shiver down my spine, it's a spectacular feeling really.

My eyes begin to glow their bright gold color in response before I throw my leg back over his hip and flip us once more, "I may not be a werewolf like you, but I am just as strong and fast as you are. You still need a little bit of recovery time, so let me take the lead tonight, you can next time okay?", I suggest, he raises a brow, "You want there to be a next time?", he asks as if he is unsure, I give him a quick nod to let him know I am completly serious on this. Before I can blink he pulls my face down to meet his by the back of my neck, his lips hungrily envelope mine, I clutch onto his biceps with my hands as the kiss becomes more heated between us, I slowly roll my hips against his, this causes him to growl against my lips. I smirk into the kiss when I feel his hardening erection through our clothing, I pull away and sit back up on top of him to pull my sweater over my head.

Goosebumps break out all over my body when Derek begins to run his calloused hands over the bare flesh of my chest before a low growl comes from him as he quickly rips my bra down the middle, he wasn't wasting time with this. The action makes my body grow warm, a soft whimper comes from me when he brings his hands up to cup my breasts. I lean down to place a deep kiss upon his lips before sliding off of him, he leans up on his forearms as he watches me kick off my sneakers. My eyes golden eyes never leave his glowing red eyes as I slide my sweats down my legs, our lips meet once more as soon as I am back on top of his lap. Our lips move in sync while I slide my hands down his chest to the top of his jeans, he grunts slightly when I tug his bottom lip between my teeth as I slowly unbutton and unzip his jeans.

I only break the kiss after I hook my fingers into the waistband of both his jeans and boxers, he moves his hips slightly to allow me to slide them down his legs, his prominent erection springs up instantly. My mouth waters at the sight, his eyes continously burn their brillant bright red shade as he watches me slide my panties down my legs. He only slightly tenses up when I run my glowing hands over the multiple bruises on his legs before my knees finally find their place beside his hips, my now soaking core hovering over his cock. I run my hands back up his chest to cup his face, I look down at him adoringly, "Just relax and let me take care of you.", I whisper to him, he looks back at me with a soft smile before his head falls back when I slowly sink down onto his cock.

A soft sigh comes from both of us once he is fully sheathed inside me, I plant my hands on his chest as I lean up as I slowly begin moving my hips against his, the feeling of him filling me up is satisfying to no end, soft whimpers continously tumble from my parted lips. Derek's hands find their place on my hips, he helps guide up and down on him, "Oh fuck Der.", I can't help moan out, my head falls back when he slowly thrusts up to meet my hips. Derek doesn't like just laying there really doing nothing, I am shocked when he moves me off of him at an inhuman speed and I find myself on my hands and knees in front of him. I can feel his hot breath fan over my ear, "I can recover after this, but right now I really need to make you mine.", he growls deeply into my ear while he thrusts back into me.

My hands clutch at the sheets beneath us as he picks up the speed of his thrusts, "Fuck you are so tight.", he grunts out loudly, I feel him rub his hand over my ass before he brings it make harshly. The sharp smack makes me moan out lewdly, "Harder.", I look over my shoulder at him, he captures his bottom lip between his teeth before he does the action once more, the harder smack lurches me forward a bit and another moan leaves me. "Go faster Derek, fuck me like you hate me. Make me yours.", I am shocked at my own words, I have no idea why I say this, but I do. But it seems Derek likes it because he brings one of his hands up to grab a handful of my hair, he pulls roughly to bring me up to my knees, my back against his front. The sharp pain at the base of my skull sends a delicious shiver down my spine straight to my core, he moves his hand from my hair to grip my neck.

"You belong to me now, mine and mine alone.", he says in a possessive tone, I gently wrap my hand around his wrist, "I will mark you to show the others who you belong to.", he growls loudly into my ear. His words drive me closer to my climax as he once more picks up the pace of his thrusts, the sounds of our moans, growls and skin upon skin echoes throughout the loft, "I'm s...so close.", I whimper softly. As I get closer and closer to my high my core clenches around his cock, this make him grunt loudly against the skin of my neck as he holds me tightly against him. He brings his hand down to begin rubbing fast circles around my clit, "Cum for me [Y/N], give it all to me. Let me feel you.", he tells me, this is enough to send me over the edge, a low deep growl comes from deep within me as I climax around Derek.

Derek sinks his fangs into the side of my neck as he follows close behind me, his hips still as he climaxes, my eyes roll back at the feeling of his cock throbbing inside me as he fills me. He falls to beside me on the bed, our chests heave as we pant hard, "Wow.", is all I can say softly as I roll onto my back, my eyes look up at the ceiling while I let my body settle. The roughness of our session soon begins to make my muscles tighten slightly, once my body settles I turn onto my side to look at Derek to see he has fallen asleep, I smile softly before gently sliding out of his bed to go clean up. I try to quietly move around the loft as Derek sleeps, cleaning up the water off the floor from the waterbowl we knocked off of the bed.

After a quick hot shower I slide my sweater back over my head over my panties when I feel a pair of arms slide around my waist, I look into the bathroom mirror reflection to see Derek smiling at me, "Thank you, I mean it. I hope you know I meant it when I said I really needed to make you mine and marking you makes you mine.", he rests his chin on my shoulder. I nod, "I know, to be honest I have wanted to ask you about it, but never knew how to.", I admit before turning around in his arms to look up into his green eyes, "I didn't want to ruin what we already had, our friendship.", I explain. He frowns slightly at my words, "Sweetheart nothing could ruin that, even when I tried to years ago you never gave up on me, you have kept me grounded and saved my life on multiple occasions.", he tells me. We share a sweet kiss before heading back to bed, Derek pulls me tight against his chest, I feel him kiss the back of my neck before drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 12.8K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
734K 28.8K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
263K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
119K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...