Her Mafia Brothers

By DarlaLayne

Carrie Bogiatto was just six years old when her mother took her away. Away from her father, away from her bro... More

Characters
Remembering
Meeting
Home
Overwhelmed & Terrified
Exposed
Welcoming
Eating, Asking, Freaking
Chatting
Discussing
Talking & Panicking
Eavesdropping
Trauma
Swimming
Dressing
Dinner
Bubbles
Bubble beard
The Doctor
Trouble
Contented
Nightmare
Shopping
Shootout
Spanked
Aftermath
Part 2 - Four Days Later
In Trouble Again
Logan Gets Spanked
Pillow Fight
Uniform Trouble
Smart mouth Consequences
School
Enlightened
Learning
Reassured
Busted
Jack Spanks
Flashback
Sick
Secrets
Aftermath
Trouble on the Stairs
Fun on the stairs
Punching Bag
More Memories
Jack Breaks the News
Meeting Anna
Ice skating
Confession
Grumpy
Grandfather's Strap
Fighting
Damon is Human
Rocco In Charge - Part One
Rocco in Charge - Part Two
Rocco in Charge Part Three
Rocco Still in Charge
Boys are home!
Too Much
Chocolatey-hot chocolate
Jack is Home!
Pool Party!
Pool Party continued....
Author Update
Left Wing
Rescued
Needy and Clingy
BROKEN DAMON
Snuggles
SCARED
Recovering
Pranks
TROUBLE WITH ROCCO
Grumpy Rocco
Rocco's Discipline
Movie Time
The Brothers Return
Brothers, not fathers
Night Terrors
Part 3 - One Month Later
Hitting Logan
In Trouble
Hairbrush Spanking
What are you, six?
Logan in Trouble
Broken
Author Update
Pandora's Box
Damon
Confused
Tears
Welcome to Womanhood
Another Nightmare
Shoplifting
Uh-Oh
Alex
Frightened
Logan
Nick
Jack
Alone and Afraid
Friends again
Prank Wars
Fighting
Spying
Scary Paul
Relief
More pranks
Freeing Rocco
Everything is wrong
Jack to the Rescue
My door is gone!
Uh-Oh
Going home
Going home
Ringing Damon
Furious Rocco
Punished
Aftercare
Shadow
Farewell

Dominic

16.5K 334 94
By DarlaLayne

Alex dug his fingers into my side, tickling me. "Tell me," he ordered, not letting up on the tickling.

I squirmed away but he held me fast.

"Nope you're not going anywhere, little girl. I asked you to spill the beans on which brother likes Disney movies and I intend to get an answer!"

He started using both hands to tickle me, one of each side of my body, his fingers digging up my ribs, into my armpits and up to the side of my neck under my ears where he obviously remembered I was the most ticklish. I squealed, laughed and wiggled, but I didn't tell.

So he moved to my feet. Ripping off my sock, he threw it on the floor and ran his knuckles up the sole of my foot. It was torture! He tucked my other foot under his knee so I couldn't get away and he held my ankle and tickled me mercilessly. I was laughing so hard I could barely draw breath. For a few blessed minutes I forgot about being sick.

But the torture was too much.

"Okay okay I'll tell you!" I squealed through my laughter.

Alex stopped his tickle assault on my foot but he kept a hold of my ankle, just in case. And when I took too long, he ran his nails up the length of my sole and I shrieked "it's Logan! Logan likes Disney movies!"

Alex looked smug. "Does he now? And how do you know that?"

I was silent for a moment, but Alex squeezed my ankle, a silent warning.

"Because we had a Disney movie marathon that day Damon spanked us both with the wooden spoon," I said quietly, sheepishly. I felt horrible now, betraying Logan like that.

"But you can't tell him I told you," I said. "Because I got him in trouble that day and he was still nice to me, and he watched movies with me all day." I turned to Alex and glared at him fiercely. "If you tell, I'm going to tell everyone you like Moana," I threatened.

Alex laughed and hugged me close. "You're such a sweetheart, Carrie-girl. Always thinking of others." He kissed my forehead tenderly. "Don't worry, I already know Logan likes Disney movies so I won't say anything. I was hoping you were going to say Rocco or Nick because then I really could have had some fun."

He winked slyly at me and then lowered his voice conspiratorially. "Tell you what. If you can get either Nick or Rocco to watch a Disney movie with you, and get them to admit to liking it, I'll take you to Disneyland. How does that sound?"

I bounced up and down excitedly and tugged on the sleeve of his t-shirt.

"Really? You would do that?"

Alex nodded. "Sure, why not? One day we'll probably take you to Disneyland anyway, but if you can get your brothers to admit to liking Disney movies first, it would be so much more fun."

I nodded seriously. It would be fun, Alex was right.

"How about Damon? What if I can get him to admit he likes Disney movies?"

Alex snorted. "That would take a miracle, Carrie-girl. But you're welcome to try."

Just then my stomach churned again and I knew I was going to be sick again. Alex recognised the signs and without a word he picked me up and carried me into the bathroom, placing me gently on the floor in front of the toilet.

Afterwards, he cleaned my face and carried me back to bed.

He made himself comfortable beside me again and we continued watching Moana.

The movie hadn't long finished when his phone buzzed in his back pocket and he fished it out, looking at the screen.

"Dominic is here. I'll go and let him in. I'll be back in a moment."

"No!" I begged, but it was too late, he was gone.

It wasn't long and I heard two sets of heavy footsteps coming up the stairs to my room. I cuddled right down in my bed and held the blankets tightly up to my chin. The last person I wanted to see right now was Dominic, even if he was a doctor helping me get better. There was something about him I didn't like. Something I couldn't put my finger on.

And then they both walked into the room, Alex first, with Dominic following slightly behind. Seeing him behind my brother like that, looking over his shoulder, told me where I'd first seen him; where I knew him from.

"You!" I yelled, terrified and angry all at once. "You were there that night! I'd never seen you before, but you were there that night, drinking, doing drugs with the rest of them. You were there when he put out his cigarette on my shoulder. It was you!" I scrabbled against the wall, trying to get as far away from him as I possibly could. Fear overwhelmed me. I could remember him in so much detail from that night and now here he was, right here in my bedroom. I had to get away.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked me, sounding puzzled.

Dominic stepped forward, confident as anything, brushing aside my concerns. "You must be really sick, Carrie. You're delirious. Here, let me have a look at you."

I shook my head desperately. "Get away from me!" I screamed. "You were there that night! I remember you!"

Alex stood between us, looking from me to Dominic. At first, Dominic tried to deny it, and blame my fever for my 'faulty memory' but I knew it wasn't the fever causing my fear. It was him. I knew it with every cell of my being.

"You were there when my little sister was being harmed?" Alex snarled, his voice a low, dangerous growl. He advanced on Dominic threateningly, his entire body taut with fury.

Dominic put his hands up in front of him, his face pale. "I wasn't, I swear!"

"Yes you were!" I yelled. "I remember." I whispered that bit, and then dissolved into tears, but Alex didn't come to comfort me. He was too busy with Dominic, so I grabbed my teddy and clutched him to me, holding him close, the ragged stuffy that had been my only comfort, so familiar to me.

I watched, both terrified and proud as Alex knocked Dominic out with one punch, then dragged him from the room.

Alex didn't come back in. I was left all alone, just me and my teddy. I didn't turn Netflix back on; instead I sat on my bed, frozen in fear.

It was probably only about 15 minutes later when I heard footsteps running up the stairs and Jack burst into my room, closely followed by Logan. Jack swept me up in a hug and held me tightly. I clung to his neck, holding on to him with everything I had but he didn't hold me for very long. Instead, he tucked me back up in bed and brushed my hair back from my face.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you sweetheart, but I need to go and help Damon and Alex. Logan is going to stay with you right now, and I'll come back and see you as soon as I can, all right?"

I nodded dumbly. There didn't seem to be much else I could do, because he was already hurrying away, pulling the door closed behind him.

Logan climbed onto my bed beside me and grabbed the remote for my TV and flicked through a few movies. We finally decided on The Lion King. We settled back on my bed together and I snuggled in close to him, with my teddy hidden snugly under the covers.

"What's going on?" I asked Logan. "Why did Jack go so quickly? Why hasn't Alex been back since he knocked Dominic out in my room? Where is Damon and the others?"

Logan sighed. I could tell he really didn't want to have this conversation with me, but he probably knew that I wasn't going to give up. And I was also fairly sure he was under strict instructions not to leave me alone. So he couldn't get out of it, really.

"They're all in the left wing," he told me. "Damon is interrogating Dominic, finding out who else hurt you. Alex is helping him. Nick is working his magic on the computer, trying to trace people. Rocco and Jack are there too."

I shuddered. None of that sounded good.

"But why?" I asked.

Logan looked at me as if I was mad. "Do you really need to ask that question? Why do you think? They're going to get the people who hurt you," he told me simply. "And they're going to make sure noone ever hurts you again."

"But what about Dominic?"

"You don't have to worry about Dominic," Logan assured me. "He will never be coming near you again."

I turned away for a minute and pretended to watch the movie, but that day in the mall carpark lodged itself firmly in my head and wouldn't leave.

"Is Damon going to kill him?" I asked.

"I don't know," Logan said. He was lying, I could tell, but I accepted his answer. "That's something you'll have to ask him. All I know is you'll never have to worry about Dominic, or anyone else, ever again. And the people who hurt you will be made to pay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 17.5K 43
Después de dos años de matrimonio, ambos están de acuerdo en que lo mejor que podían hacer por el otro y por sí mismo, era divorciarse... y ambos luc...
1.6M 53.6K 73
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
48.2K 1.4K 37
he wants to be her friend. she can't stand him. he finds her intriguing, she doesn't fawn nor obsess over him, which he likes; so instead he fawns...
312K 13.8K 62
Percy woke up on the bank of a lake just outside Gotham city. Problem? Oh, not many besides her scratches, scars, and... right... memory loss. Whil...