Feel Something *•.¸♡ Steve Ha...

By thesupernaturalTeen

DESCRIPTION: "he was a angel surrounded by darkness." SYPONIS: the two boys had cared and loved each other b... More

Feel Something
Graphic Gallary
Epigraph
Summary
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Act two
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Act three
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Act four
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven

Chapter sixteen

1K 46 8
By thesupernaturalTeen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: the gate

▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

SALEM THORN WATCHED AS ELEVEN AND MIKE HUGGED.

"Is that-" Max started

"Eleven," Mike breathed out, hugging Eleven. "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

"Three hundred in fifty three days," Eleven finished. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asked Eleven.

"Because I wouldn't let her," Hopper speaks.

Salem makes a low tsk sound, looking down to where Steve had grabbed his wrist-the one he wasn't holding his gun-, ignoring it. "This seems like it's gonna get serious."

"The hell is this?" Hopper asked Eleven. "Where you been?"

"Where have you been?" Eleven asked back,  as Hopper pulled her into a hug.

"You've been hiding her," Mike realized. "You've been hiding her this whole time!" He yelled, suivi h he man.

"Hey!" Hopper yelled back, grabbing the kid's shirt. "Let's talk. Alone."

Salem turned to Steve. "This feels like a bad time to talk about something like this," Salem says. "I mean we're in the middle of trying to kill a monster."

Mike was yelling at Hopper, although Salem has tried to ignore it.  Eleven, Lucas and Dustin were all hugging. "We missed you," Lucas told the girl.

"I missed you, too," Eleven replied.

"We talked about you pretty much every day," Dustin says, then letting go of the hug.

Eleven stared at Dustin for a moment before being her hand up and placing it on the side of his face. She lifted up his lip. "Teeth."

"What?" Dustin asked.

"You have teeth," Eleven repeated.

Dustin laughed. "Oh. You like these pearls?" He smiled, making a odd purring sound.

Salem make an odd face. "What the hell is wrong with that kid?"

Steve shrugged. "Don't ask me."

"Hey, Harrington, got a minute?" Salem asked, gesturing his head to the opposite room.

Steve smiled at the other. "For you, always."

Cheesy, Salem thought but still smiled. "Great, so, if we die-"

"We're not dying," Steve immediately told the boy. "I won't let you die."

"Thanks..." he says, a bit awkwardly. "But, you are aware that I'm the one with the gun, correct?"
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

They all stood around the table, Hopper sighs. "It's not like it was before. It's grown. A lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get it there. The place is crawling with those dogs."

"Demo-dogs," Dustin says quickly, as though correcting the eldest man.

Hopper turned to the young teen. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I said, uh, Demo-dogs. Like Demogorgon and dogs. You put them together, it's sounds pretty badass-"

"How is this important right now?" Hopper interrupted.

"It's not. I'm sorry."

"I can do it," Eleven announced, making everyone look at her.

"You're not hearing me," Hopper tells her.

"I'm hearing you. I can do it."

"Even if El can, there's still another problem," Mike speaks up. "If the brain dies, the body dies."

"I thought that was the whole point," Max says.

"It is, but if we're really right about this...I mean, I'd El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army-"

"Will's apart of that army," Lucas says.

"Closing that gate will kill him."

No one said anything for a moment.
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

They all quickly entered the room where Will was placed. Joyce looked over at the window, which was covered by a sheet. "He likes it cold."

"What?" Hopper questioned.

"It's what Will kept saying to me. He likes it cold." She goes over to the window, closing it. "We keep giving to what it wants."

"If this is a virus, and Will's the host, then..." Nancy speaks.

"Then we need to make the host uninhabitable," Jonathan finished.

"So, if he is only able to stay in the cold," Salem speaks. "then we need to make it hot. Burn it out of him."

"We have to do it somewhere he doesn't know this time," Mike says.

"Yeah," Dustin agrees. "Somewhere far away."
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Salem, Steve and Nancy helped in searching for things that could be used to heat up where they would be putting Will.

"You should go with him," Steve tells Nancy.

"What?" The girl questioned back.

"With Jonathan," Steve clarified.

"No, I'm..." she scoffs, but saw how Steve glanced over at Salem. "I'm not just gonna leave Mike." Plus, I have to talk to Salem about you.

"No one's leaving anyone." Salem speaks. "Steve and I are here."

"Turns out, I'm actually a pretty damn good babysitter," Steve says after, handing Nancy a device he believed would work.

"Steve," Nancy speaks, she glanced back at Salem, looking back at Steve.

Steve sighed. "It's okay, Nance. It's okay."

"Are you alright?" Salem asked Steve, once the were headed back towards the house.

Steve couldn't help the smile over coming his face when looking over at Salem. "Yeah."
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Steve held the dead demo-dog as Dustin removed everything from the fridge. "All right. It should fit now."

"Is this really necessary?" Steve questioned.

"Yes, it is, okay? This is a ground-breaking scientific discovery." Dustin quickly replied. "We can't just bury it like some common mammal, okay? It's not a dog."

"Well, I feel like it's a bit disrespectful," Salem spoke. "...even if the thing did try to kill us. Where would you even take it to? You're middle school science lab?" Salem teased.

Steve put the creature into the fridge, laughing at the way Salem sounded. "But, you're explaining this to Mrs. Byers, all right?" Steve told Dustin. He hit the creatures head in the top of the fridge. "Christ. Help me out."

Salem moved forward, pushing the creature's head into the fridge. He heard a cracking sound. "Gross," Salem shoved it in as Steve did, moving back. Dustin shut the fridge door quickly. "I think we snapped it's neck."
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

"So, you sighed us up for babysitting?" Salem questioned.

Steve looked over at him. "What? You wanted to go with Jonathan too?"

Salem laughed. "I think you hit your head or something. Why would I want to go with Jonathan?"

"You did say you liked a guy who you only ever saw with a girl," Steve pointed out.

Salem seemed ever more amused. You're a ducking idiot. There was no way he was going to admit to Steve that he was the boy he liked, but he also wasn't going to let the other think he liked Jonathan. Salem laughed again. "No, god, you're an idiot," he laughed again.

Steve would have been offended, if all he could stop thinking about how he thought that Salem had a beautiful smile and loved his laugh. Steve paused before speaking. "So...who do you like?"

"Not telling you," Salem immediately says.

Steve pushed down the hope that it could be him. "Do you not trust me?"

"Why do you want to know?" Salem asked, before he looked up, hearing the kids argue. "You did this," he told him, gesturing to the agreeing young teens.

"Demo-dogs!" Dustin yelled.

Steve sighed, annoyed before he followed Salem.

"The chief will take care of her," Lucas tells Mike.

"Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in a game," Steve speaks up. "bottom line, you execute it. All right?"

"Okay, first of all, this isn't some stupid sports game. And second, we're not even in the game. We're on the bench."

"Just," Steve stammers. "So my point is..." Steve paused, looking around and then looking to Salem for help, who only looked just as lost with where he was going with this as he did. "Right, yeah, we're in the bench, so, uh, there nothing we can do."

"That's not entirely true," Dustin spoke. "I mean, these Demo-dogs, they have a hive mind. When they ran away from the bus, the were called away."

"If we get their attention.." Lucas says.

"Maybe we can draw them from the lab," Max finished.

"Clear a path to the gate," Mike mumbled.

"Yeah, and then we all die," Steve yelled.

"That's one point of view," Dustin replied

"I've still for four magazines left. Stole three from my dad," Salem says, then pointing at everyone. "Which, no one tells him. I'm replacing them."

"No, that's not a point of view, man. That's a fact," Steve says to Dustin, at the same time, then turned to Salem. "You stole from your dad?"

"You know, you guys are a bad influence. I've never done anything like this before entering you guys." Salem replied.

"I got it!" Mike yelled, pushing passed them and into the room, he pointed to the drawings that were tapped together and pinned up. "This is here the chief dug his hole. This is our way into the tunnel. So...here, right here. This is like a hub." He walked back to the living room, gesturing to the drawings that where placed on the floor. "So, you go all the tunnels feeding in here. Maybe is we set this on fire..."

"Oh, yeah? That's a no," Steve immediately says.

"No! Are you insane?" Salem asked the young teen.

But, the younger ones ignore the two.  "The mind Flayer would call away his army." Dustin says.

"They'd all come to stop us,"  Lucas speaks.

"Hey!" Steve yelled.

"Are we speaking another language?" Salem asked, turning to Steve.

"Then we circle back to the exit," Mike quickly says.

"Guys," Steve tried again.
"Children!" Salem called.

"By the time they realize we're gone-" Mike continued.

"El would be at the gate," Max smiled.

"Hey. Hey! Hey! This is not happening." Steve started to clap his hands.

"But-"

"No, no, no. No buts. I promised I'd keep you shitheads safe, and that's exactly what I plan on doing. We're staying here. On the bench. And we're waiting for the starting team to do their job. Does everybody understand?"

"This isn't a stimulus sports game," Mike argued.

"Yeah, it's a life or death situation. What are you going to do when they show up?" Salem asked the younger one. "Bore it to death by talking about science?"

"Rude," Dustin looked at him.

"I said does everybody understand that?" Steve questioned again. "I need a yes."

None of the younger ones answered, instead hearing a engine outside. Max ran to the window. "It's my brother. He can't know I'm here. He'll kill me. He'll kill us."

"How the fuck does he know where here?" Salem asked. "Max, do you care if I shot your brother?"
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Both Steve and Salem walk out as Billy gets out of his car, he removed the cigarette from his mouth. "And I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington?"

"Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants," Steve replied.

Billy turned his attention, for a brief second, to Salem.  Billy removed his jacket, slamming the door closed. "What are you doing here, amigo?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Steve replied, walking up to him. Salem follows him, Steve reached out a hand, stoping Salem from getting any closer to Billy. "Amigo."

Billy looks at the movement. "Looking for my stepsister. A little birdie told me she was here."

"Huh, that's weird. I didn't know her." Steve replied.

"Small? Redhead? Bit of a bitch."

"Sorry, Billy," Salem fakes sincerely, which made the other turn to him, smiling. "we have no clue where she is."

"Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry, buddy," Steve told him.

Billy nods, before removing his cigarette from his mouth. He sighed. "You know, I don't know, this..." he clicks his tongue. "this whole situation, Harrington, I didn't know. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies."

"Oh, yeah? Why's that?" Steve asked.
"Perhaps you're ill," Salem tells him.

Billy laughs, as though he found Salem amusing. "My thirteen-year-old sister goes missing all day. And the I find her with you in a stander's house. And you lie to me about it.

Salem looked at him, disgusted. Once again, he faked confusion. "She's missing?"

Steve laughed. "Man, we're you dropped too much as a child, or what?"

Billy blows out some smoke, a light laugh as he licks over his teeth.

"I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said. She's not here."  Steve told him.

Billy points to the window with his cigarette. "Then who is that?"

They turn back to see all the kids staring out the window, before they dunk down.  Fucking stupid kids. "I've got a adopted red-head sibling," Salem lies.

Billy shoved Steve to the ground. "I told you to plant your feet."

"You have to get the fuck out of here, now," Salem tells the longer-haired boy, his hand reached for his gun. Although, he never liked to use to at close distance, as the person could take it away, if they had practice.

"You're gonna stop me, pretty boy?" Billy asked before seeing that Salem's hand was moving back, took a hold of his out stretched one and threw him behind him, making the other hit the car.

"Salem," Steve says, worried before Billy kicks him in the ribs, going up to the house. Salem lifts up Steve.

"That Billy guy is a fucking dick." Salem says.

"Yeah,he is." Steve agreed, breathing out while his holding his ribs, he takes a hold of Salem's hand, pushing the sleeve up.

"I feel like shooting him." Salem looked down at where Steve took a hold of his hand.

"Yeah,not a good idea." Steve replied.

"We need to get into the house," Salem says, pulling Steve along.
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

"You are so dead! So dead, Sinclair! You're dead," Billy yells at the teen as both Steve and Salem had gotten up.

Steve shoved Billy as Salem moved around then to check on Lucas. "Are you alright?" he questioned.

"No. You are," Steve says to Billy at the same time, before punching him across the face.

Salem pushed the kids back. "Get into the other room."

Billy laughs. "Looks like you for some fire in you after all, huh? I've been wanting to meet this KinG Steve everybody's been telling me so much about."

"Get out," Steve pushed the other.

Billy swung, and immediately, Steve dunked before swinging a punch of his own. Billy falls into the table.

"Yes! Kick his ass, Steve!" Dustin yelled.
"Get him!" Mike screamed.

Steve punched Billy again.

"Oh, fucking hell," Salem muttered.

"Murder the son of a bitch!" Dustin screamed again.

"Get into another room, now!" Salem yelled.

Billy had slammed a plate against Steve's head, taking Salem's attention away from the kids. Steve moved away as Salem moved forward, catching Steve.

Billy punched Steve, grabbing Salem's shoulder and shoving him to the table.

"No one tells me why to do!" Billy head butted Steve.

"Fuck it," Salem muttered, pushing the kids back before running forward, kicking Billy off of Steve-Billy had gotten on top of Steve, punching him in the face- Salem hit Billy upside the head with his gun before kicking the other farther from Steve.

Salem moved to stand in front of Steve, gun out and in his hand as he pointed it at Billy. "Make one more move against him and I'm putting a bullet through your head,"

Salem doesn't see Steve worryingly looking up at him. Before Max had quickly ran up, before Salem could stop her, and jabbed a needle into her brother's neck. Salem pulled Max back when Billy had reached for her.

"What the hell is this?" Billy asked, slowly getting up.

"Max, get back," Salem pulled her behind  him,pressing the gun right to Billy's chest.

"You little shit, what did you do?" Billy asked, then slowly looked down at the gun pinpointed to his chest.

Salem hits his chin with the gun, making Billy fall back. "Should've shot you before," Salem threatened.

Yet,  Billy still laughs. Salem stepped over him, pointing the gun at him. "You're gonna leave your sister and everyone here alone."

"Screw you," Billy mumbled.

Salem pulled the trigger, making everyone jump. Billy moved to the side, covering his hear, as Salem shot next to his head. "Only reason I didn't shot you was because I told Steve I wouldn't.  Next time, i won't miss. Do you understand now?"

"I understand," Billy muttered, passing out.

Max moved passed Salem, who walked over Billy and towards Steve. Salem pushed Steve's hair out of his face. "Hey, Steve, wake up, wake up," he gently shakes the other before he grabbed his arm, letting him up.
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

"I do not like this," Salem says, even as he continues to clean Steve's wounds. Max had drove. Everyone else was in the car, when Salem moved into it to place Steve down. Before he could move to the front, Dustin closed the door and Max drove off.

"Just check in Steve," Max says with a tone in her voice. The other kids laugh.

Salem gently holds Steve's face, who was half-sitting in his lap, cleaning his wounds when Steve finally wakes up. Steve looks up at Salem, a small smile coming onto his face, if he smiled bigger, his face would hurt more. "Salem?"

Steve groaned, lifting a hand up to touch his head before Salem qu'un my grabbed it, intertwining his fingers into his hand and pressing it down. "You'll cause yourself more pain if you do that."

"It's okay, buddy. You out your a good fight." Dustin tells Steve. "He kicked your ass, but you up a fight."

Salem moved his hand up, but Steve grabbed onto it tighter. Salem hit Dustin in the back of his head with his other hand. "If you listened to me I would have interfered with the fight earlier."

"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for a half a mile," Lucas reds tte map out loud. "then a make a left on Mount Sinai."

"What's going on?" Steve asked. "Oh my god."

"Just relax. She's driven before," Dustin tells Steve.

"Yeah, I'm a Parking lot," Mike says.

"That counts," Lucas says.

"They we're gonna leave you behind." Dustin tells Steve. "Salem wouldn't let them. And I promised that you'd be cool, okay?"

Steve had started to freak out. Salem grabbed a hold of his hands, stoping him from reaching forward. "Steve, calm down, she's-"

Max has sped up.

"Damn it! Max slow down!"

"Why aren't you driving?" Steve yelled at Salem. "Stop the car! Slow down!"

"I told you he'd freak it," Mike tells Dustin.

"Stop the car!" Steve yelled again.

"I got my driver's license revoked." Salem tells him.

"What?" Steve yelled. "Still better then her driving!"

"Yeah, well, you're injured. So, shut up and let me clean you face."

"Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" Max yelled at them.

"Oh, wait, that's Mount Sinai. Make a left."  Lucas yelled.

"What?"

"Make a left!"

Max hit a mailbox, making everyone yell and she turned. Salem pulled Steve to keep him steady. "Calm down! Can you drive like a same person?!" Salem yelled at Max.

"Why'd you let her drive?!" Steve yelled again.

"Was worried about the idiot who attacked a psycho!" Salem yelled back.
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

"Will you stay still?" Salem asked Steve, pulling his hand away from his forehead again. "I swear, Harrington, if you don't listen to me, I'm cutting your hair off. I know where you live."

Steve looked offended. Max has stopped, suddenly. Which had made Steve move forward, Salem grabbed him.

"Whoa!" Dustin yelled.
"Incredible!"

"I told you. Zoomer." Max plainly said, opening the car door.

"Wait, Steve-" Salem had gotten out of the car and went to help Steve, but the other had followed after Salem, falling to the ground. "Quick question, does the hair lead inside the head and there's no brain there?"

Salem opened the drivers seat door, grabbing a hold of Steve and placing him down. "Guys. Oh, no. Guys. Hey, where do you think you're going?" Steve asked them. "Salem, stop them."

"I'll worry about them later." Salem muttered, snapping his fingers in front of Steve's face. "Can you see clearly or is it blurry?"

Steve, ignored Salem, keeping an eye on the kids before he turned. "Are you okay?" Steve asks Salem.

"Am I okay?" Salem asked, surprised. "You're the one who just got you're ass handed to you. Wow! Where the fuck are you kids going?"

""We are not doing down there right now. I made myself clear!" Steve yelled. "Hey, there's no chance we're going to that hole, all right? This ends right now!"

"Steve!" Dustin yelled. "You're upset, I get it. But the bottom line is a part member required assistance, and it is our duty to trove that assistance. Now, I know you promised Nance that you would keep us safe. So, keep up safe." Dustin handed Steve a backpack.

Salem grabbed it, pending the car door and pushing Steve in to it. "You are staying here. No one is-hey!" He yelled when seeing the the other kids had walked down the hole, carrying gasoline. "Hey! You little shits!"

"Well you're not going down there," Steve argued.

"I'm not the one who could have a concussion!"

"We don't have time for this!" Dustin yelled. "Both of you!"

It was quite for a moment, before Salem pointed to Dustin. "And when this is over, your getting that attitude checked out." He paused. "The fuck? Okay, you know what, just-just shut up."

"I didn't say anything," Dustin argued.

"Yeah, no, I meant Steve."

"I didn't-" Steve still had the wide smile.

"You're smiling evilly,"  Salem tells him.

"Evilly?" Steve questioned, as Salem took the bag from Steve, grabbing the cloth before tilting Steve's head to towards him, and cleaning up the last bit a blood. Or the but he could get with a cloth that wasn't wet. "You're an idiot."
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Steve looked up, waiting for Salem to drop down. Salem grabbed onto the rope, following down. Steve grabbed Salem , worried the other would fall.
All had face covering. Still, Salem smirked widely.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's this way," Mike called out, pointing his flashlight in the direction he believed was correct.

"You're pretty sure, or you're certain?" Steve questioned.

"I'm one hundred percent sure. Just follow me and you'll know."

"Who, whoa, what. Hey, hey, hey. I don't think so," Steve called out. "Any if you little shits for done here, we're getting the blame. Got it, dipshit?" Steve asked max taking the map and having pulled Salem by his hand. "From here on out, I'm leading the way. Come on, let's go."
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Salem walked by Steve's side, closely. They stopped looking up. There was an odd glow in the cave, the ground sticky .

"What is this place?" Max questioned.

"Guys, come on. Keep moving," Steve told them.

They walked away. And then they heard screaming. Dustin yelled, rolling on the floor. Everyone rushed back to the boy. "What happened? What happened?" Steve yelled.

"What's wrong?" Salem quickly checked the other, looking for any injuries.

"It's in my mouth!" Dustin whispered, yelling. "Some got on my mouth! Shit!" He screeched.

Salem tried to keep from laughing. "Why weren't you wearing your mask? Idiot!" Salem lectured the coughing boy.

Dustin turns to him, no longer coughing. "I'm okay."

"You serious?"
"Very funny man."
"Nice. Very nice."
"Jesus what an idiot."

"That's it, after this, I'm getting a kid leash." Salem muttered, pulling Dustin in front of him as the followed Steve.

"All right, Wheeler," Steve says. "I think we found your hub."

Salem stands next to Steve.

"Let's drench it," Mike says.

They use the cans of gasoline to spray around the place.
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Steve had grabbed Salem's hand, pulling him along as they yelled to run after. "Seriously getting that kid leash!" Salem yelled when he views that the minds weren't running fast enough.
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

They ran back to the exit, following Steve yelling the directions. And then Mike yelled.

Everyone ran back, seeing that Mike and been grabbed by his foot. Salem twisted his knife, plugging it onto the thing wrapped around Mike's leg and pushed down. The creature screeched as the other pulled Mike out of the monsters grasp. Everyone turned, stopping when they heard a growing sound behind them.

"Dart," Dustin says slowly.

"Dustin get back."
"Stay away it!"
"Get back here!"

"Trust me, please," Dustin hushed them.

"Child. Leash." Salem says, looking towards Steve. Who laughs.

Dustin get closer to Dart. "Hey. It's me, it's me. It's just your friend, it's Dustin. It's Dustin, all right?" Dustin kneeled down to the ground. "You remember me? Will you let us pass?"

Dart snarled, face opening and showing the inside of his mouth. Steve pulled Salem behind him.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Dustin tells Dart. "I'm sorry about the storm cellar. That was a pretty douchey thing to do. You hungry? Yeah?"

"This kid had lost his mind," Salem whispered.

"He's insane," Lucas said at the same time.

"Shut up," Mike hushed him.

"I've got our fav. See! Nougat." Dustin says, pulling open his backpack before opening the snack. "Look at that. Yummy. Here, all right?" He placed the snack on the ground. "Eat up buddy. Come on." Dustin gestured for the others to work around here. "There plenty of that, I got more." He placed then down before walking away himself.

Dustin paused, turning back to Dart. "Goodbye buddy."
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

The ran, Steve reaching a hand out and stopping Salem from slipping. They heard a roaring sound from behind them.

"What was that?" Max asked.

"They're coming," Mike replied. "Run! Run!"

Everyone yelled, trying to rush each other. Both Steve and Salem had grabbed the kids, lifting them to climb the rope.

"Should've put to ropes," Salem muttered as Steve pushed Lucas up. Salem lifted up Mike, who started to climb up the rope when they heard the roaring. "Go!"

Salem took out his gun, pointing it at the creatures coming towards them. Steve wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him closer and leaning over to cover him.
The demo-dogs ran right passed them.
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Salem had invited Steve over. "Come on, you've got me worried." Salem told him.

"Yeah! Yeah, I just-" Steve pointed behind him. "I've got to get- okay."
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌
Salem knocked on Steve Harrington's door, a bag swung over his shoulder. He had known it was the middle school dance. And hoped that Steve was back from dropping off Dustin.

The door opened quickly, Salem hearing the rushed footsteps from inside the building.
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

The two had been spending time around each other a lot more frequently.

"Hey, Steve," Salem spoke up, turning. "I've got to tell you something."

Steve sat up on the bed the two laid on, a stupid movie on. Steve had spend most of the movie stealing glances to Salem, looking away when he saw that the other was going to turn his way. "Yeah, Salem?"

Just say it. Just tell him. Nancy had kept dropping hits to the both of them that they both liked each other. "What would you say if I asked you out?"
▌│█║▌║▌║ ꄙꏹꏹ꒒ ꌚꁏꂵꏹꋖꀍꀤꋊꁍ ║▌║▌║█│▌

{4540}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 72 17
Will Byers is a shy and small kid that just moved to Hawkins Indiana. Mike Wheeler is an outcast along with his best friends, Jane, Max, Dustin and...
39.2K 570 42
Hawkins, Indiana. A quiet town where nothing happens. But with the disappearance of a boy named Will Byers also gives us the appearance of someone ne...
11.4K 272 15
Jim Hopper's niece, Delilah Hopper, moved to Hawkins after her parents died in a fire. Delilah was sent to live with Hopper after the accident and sh...
27.7K 933 21
NIGHT VALE | ❝The past is gone and cannot harm you anymore. And while the future is fast coming, it always flinches first and settles in as the gentl...