tough love ; jack gilinsky

By nagrom_

Meredith is a hot tempered rich teenager, who doesn't like to be told what to do. But when she's forced to wo... More

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e

f i v e

6K 104 4
By nagrom_

m e r e d i t h

You know, I thought by now I would have gotten used to Bella and Tara being around. Yeah, no. I didn't. It's the same thing everyday, Bella is left with me until I leave for work, and then I have to watch her all night. It's becoming annoying, and everyday I cry before I go to work. Then I just don't feel good for the rest of the day.

Jack and Cam have noticed too. They know something's wrong. I refuse to tell them though, which sounds stupid. But there's something telling me to keep it to myself for now.

C'mon, I'm sure Tara and dad will break up soon. I mean it's been a month.

"Meredith! Will you come here for a second?" My dad shouted from the kitchen. It's like ten thirty. Please no, it's my day off and I would like to spend it not with them. I'd rather hangout with Cam and Jack. Which I had plans to do.

"Is it that important?" I shouted back.

"Yes, now please come down here!" Ugh. I crawled out of bed and wrapped myself in a blanket. I almost fell down the stairs. Him, Tara, Bella and Ryan were waiting for me. They were all dressed, then there was me. Still in my pj's.

"Nice to see you clean up." Tara muttered. I just rolled my eyes. I honestly hate her so much.

"Thanks, now what do you want?" I snapped. I just wanted to go back to bed.

"Nothing now, since you're not dressed. We can go alone. Let's go then." Tara announced and herded everyone outside.

"Fuck you too bitch." I muttered staring to go upstairs. Then Tara came running back.

"I heard that you little spoiled brat, next time you call me that, they'll be hell to pay." She was trying to threaten me, I could take her. I have at least a foot on her. She's short.

"Oh yeah, and do what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You just wait." She said and walked out.

I can't believe her, I take care of her child everyday and this is how she treats me.

Then I feel tears start to fall, oh hell.

So, I just went back to bed and cried.

j a c k

"Cam, I think something's wrong. She always answers my texts." Cam and I had plans to hangout with Meredith on our day off, but she won't answer me.

"I'm sure she's just busy with something else, give it a few minutes." He sighed. We were just kinda walking around, waiting for her to reply. But at this rate, it's not gonna happen.

"No, we were supposed to hang out at twelve, it's two thirty. Something's wrong. We need to go to her house." I started walking in that general direction. Cam followed.

Once we got there, I saw about a million cars parked around the house. Oh what in hell is going on in there?

Cam and I went to the door, I knocked and who I'm assuming was her brother, opened the door. I think his name is Ryan.

"Hi, can I help you?" He asked. There must be some get together thing happening, there's hella people in there.

"Um yeah, is Meredith home?" I asked nicely.

"Um, I think she's in her room. You can come in." He opened the door for us to walk inside. Cam and I took our shoes off, and he led us upstairs to her room.

"She hasn't been out since this morning. I don't know what's up with her, but you can try and talk to her." He said and went back downstairs.

So we went in her room, which was massive by the way. To see her sitting in bed, wrapped in a blanket with her laptop. The room is in complete darkness as well.

"Um, Meredith?" I turned on the light.

"Oh fuck." She scrambled to hide herself. Cam went to sit beside her. I followed.

"It's okay, it's only us." Cam said softly. She took the blanket off, and what we saw wasn't pretty. She looked like she was crying for hours, and never stopped.

"Oh my god, Mer. What happened?" I panicked.

"Fucking everything. My dad's new girlfriend is the spawn of satan." She cried.

Oh, man. This must be why she comes to work everyday so upset.

"Well, this may or may not make you more upset, but she's downstairs right now having some get together with her stuck up friends." Cam said, upsetting Meredith. She got up and stormed out.

m e r e d i t h

I was beyond mad right now.

"What in fresh hell is going on?" I shouted from the top of the stairs. Tara had some of her fake looking friends over, for no reason that I know of.

"Oh good. You're just who I was looking for, come down here would you?" She fakely smiled. What is she up to? I went back to my room to go get Jack and Cam to come with me, they might need to hold me back down there.

"Okay. Her and I don't get on well. So I need you guys to hold me back." They nodded and we went downstairs.

I went up to Tara. "K. What do you want?" I asked. She put her left hand out. Showing off a ginormous ring. Oh hell.

"What's this?" My blood was starting to boil at this point.

"My engagement ring." With that I lunged at her, Jack grabbed me before I got my hands on her.

"You've known my dad for a month. In what world do you think it's okay to marry him? You know nothing about love do you?" I shouted. She just smirked at me.

"Well your father thinks differently. I don't care what you think. He loves me. So go along now." She said and waved me away and went back to talking with her nasty looking friends.

"Rot in hell bitch." I mumbled before walking outside.

"Meredith. I didn't know you were like that." Cam admitted, him and Jack looked kinda scared of me.

"Everyone has their dirty secret, mine is that I have anger issues. Now just leave me alone." I snapped and they both walked away saying nothing.

Jack looked back at me and just shook his head. Now he probably hates me again, I thought things were gonna be alright between us. I guess not...

I backed up to the side of the house and sank down, crying.

This is why I can't keep good friendships going. I just fuck it up.

All through high school I had on and off again relationships with everyone, that's why it takes me so long in order to trust someone.

I have no one, they all left me.

Fucking Tara is ruining my life.

My dad left for a business trip only an hour ago, so I can't confront him quite yet. I'd like to know what goes through his mind to understand why he thought this was a good idea. He knows I don't like her, but he just ignored me.

As usual.

My dad and I never had that "father/daughter" relationship everyone dreams of, he was closer with Ryan. So I spend most of my time alone. Since my mother left us, I had no one other then myself.

I didn't make any close friends until high school, but look how that turned out.

I thought I had a good thing going with Cam and Jack. But no.

Nothing ever seems to go my way anymore.

I reluctantly walked back inside, going up to Ryan's room. Avoiding Tara at all costs. I don't even want to be in the same room as that rat.

"Hey, I was wondering. What do you think of Tara?" I asked. He put his phone down.

"She's great. Her and I get along awesome. Plus Bella really likes me, which Tara likes. Why?" Are you serious?

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to know." I said before going back into my room.

I can't fucking believe her, why is she only treating me like shit?

I opened the window and sat on the roof, it's where I go to clear my head.

Tomorrow is a new day, Meredith. Don't let all these little things get to you. You're stronger than that.

Who cares what Cameron and Jack think anyways.

Oh right, me.

This week is gonna be hell, unless I try to make it up to them.

I got this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 569 34
Lexi gets bullied by Magcon. Theres nothing she can do. Her best friend Riley is always by her side. Soon, one of the boys feel awful of what hes bee...
143K 3.1K 35
when you've been bit by the members of magcon, there's no doubt that trouble is ahead. **disclaimer! this story was created in junior high so it is...
103K 3K 24
Loosely based on 50 shades of grey. Jack Johnson gets a job working with Jack Gilinsky. They start off as co-workers but what happens when they star...
368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...