Red Strings Entanglement

By axzery_moon

Jewelry Grace Smith has two goals in life: finish college and find her dad. Her mother and brothers do not su... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 21

21 2 0
By axzery_moon

"I don't wear white!"I argued with them. They were now forcing me to wear white, ever since I tried a white dress, earlier. They were ecstatic and told me that I look good in white and now they are forcing me to wear white at the ball.

The boys were in a different room, trying some suits.

"Come on, Jewel. Tignan mo mukha ka nang ikakasal."sabi ni Sapphire at tinignan ko siya ng masama.

"Iyon nga eh!Hindi kasal ang puntahan natin!Kundi party. Birthday party ng Dean."inis kong sabi at nakita ko na pumigil tumawa si Natasha."Eh, bakit kayo naka blue at silver?"takang tanong ko. Natasha will be wearing a silver gown, Sapphire in a sky blue gown, and Amber in a royal blue gown.

"Eh, iyon nga ang theme eh!Winter!"Amber said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"So I'm the snow?"My brows raised and crossed my arms.

"Duh!"

"Fine, I'll wear white, but not this."I said and they all agreed. I looked at myself in the mirror while wearing the white gown. It has a high slit up to my right thigh and I turned around and also it's backless. Not exactly what I plan to wear.

"Okay."

I sighed and looked around for another white gown. When one catches my eye, I pulled it out from the other gowns and I was smiling when I saw it.

I look at the mirror and see if I look good on it and I do. I entered the changing room and wore the gown. I gasped off how it perfectly fits. It was a flowy white gown and it was stretchable so that would mean it would emphasize the curves. It also has a V neckline and some flowy white material that could show my skin and it spreads around my shoulders. It also has a design in the stomach part with little crystal jewels that would sparkle whenever I move.  I turned around and I think I found the perfect dress.

While admiring the dress, I heard Amber's voice outside."Jewel, are you done?"she said."Nandito na ang mga boys."

"Already finished!"I shouted."Okay, I can do this."I sighed before heading out. When I head out, they all looked at me in awe. Does this mean they like my dress?

"Nasan si Jewel-woah!"Kaizer was shocked and I couldn't help but blush. D*mn. This is humiliating.

"Oh my gosh!That's so pretty, Jewel."Sapphire cheered and everyone nodded.

"Nice."

"Oh, anong masasabi mo, Jace?"Amber said smirking at Jace. Ngayon ko pa naalala na nandito pala siya, tumingin ako sa kanya at nakatingin lang siya sa akin. Like he usually does. However there's a difference in how he gazes at me right now. His eyes softened and there was something that sparkled in his eyes or is it just me that I could see a bit of my reflection in his brown eyes. His mouth parted a bit and he immediately closed his mouth. I want to stop reading, because I don't want to get the wrong but I also wanted to know how he thinks of me wearing this dress. But I also wonder why I am even wondering how he thinks of me wearing this dress. To hell what he's going to say!

"You look exquisite."I blinked. Did I hear it right? Exquisite. He called me exquisite. I can't quite fathom of how I feel after I heard it. He's still looking at me. I didn't know what to say. Should I say thank you?

Kaizer whistled and stood there in surprised. They all stood there in surprised. And I even forgot that they were here. I was just too focused on him.

"We'll look for jewelries there."Natasha said. She then gazed at Jace."Jace, can you help find her any high heels?"Natasha asked and I rolled my eyes. Here they go, again. I'm not dumb to notice that they're trying to set us up again, but can't they see we're just not into each other.

"Sure."Jace answered. And I wonder why this a*shole decided to agree.

"Great."Amber clapped.

"Good luck."Sapphire whispered and playfully elbowed me and I grimaced at her. She only laughed and they started walking to another room for jewelries.

I sighed and started looking at some high heels. I saw a white stilletos and decided to try it on. I really don't care if I wear such high heels, since I'm already use to it.

I sat down and tried it on, however Jace stopped me. I looked at him, questioningly and he suddenly put his other knee at the ground to support himself.

"Here. Let me help you."he said and I nodded. He then slid the heels at my feet. Then, he started tying the straps. After that, I stood and gazed at the mirror if it looks good on me. "You're use to wearing such high heels, aren't you?"

"Of course." I gazed at him and gave him a smirk before looking at the mirror again. Instead of looking at my reflection I saw Jace looking at me at the back. He walked closer to me and I can feel his chest at my back and his slow breathing at my ear. My heart pounded real quick and I wondered why. And why is he standing behind me?!

Suddenly I feel his breath in my ear. It brought shivers down my spine. Oh f*ck."You are so gorgeous today, Jewel."he huskily whispered at my ear and my breathe hitched. I can see him in the mirror. He's still close to me. He's still looking at the mirror. Our gaze finding their way to each other. A small tint of crimson form in my cheeks. F*ck?!

I should talk. Like really talk. I can't act like I'm suddenly mute. I won't give him the satisfaction that I'm speechless. But that's just it, I am f*cking speechless.

"This is the first time you ever compliment me."I said. It feels so wrong to say it. I feel like it wasn't the right words. He didn't talk. He's still behind me, melting with his gaze. He's not looking at the mirror anymore, but my face. His breath I can feel it in my skin. He then reached out and tucked my hair into my ear. What are you doing to me, Jace? I turned around and faced him. Our faces inches closer. He's still wearing his suit. "You know, you don't look bad yourself."I reach out to his tie and make it neatly pressed into his polo. Even though it is already neatly put. I can feel his stare."Stunningly attractive."I said as I gazed at his eyes.

"Did you just call me handsome?"he asked. A smirk formed in his lips. I did. "I already know that, tresour. You should find another compliment for me that would be so unique. I do deserve it." A scoff escape my lips. I let go of him and backed away.

"You're so full of yourself."

"That's because it's the truth."

I rolled my eyes. So much for making him speechless. I wanted him to feel what he made me feel and it didn't work.

The only thing I'm good at is walking away and leaving him behind. And so I did. There was a white curtain that my friends passed to go to the other side where the jewelries are located. I went through there and looked around. They weren't there, but I did spot some beautiful jewels. The trick of a light of different vibrants of colors that made them shine. Tiaras. Necklaces. Earrings. Rings. And many more.

There was a saleslady gazing and smiling at me, so I approached her to ask where our friends were.

"Excuse me? Have you seen people passed by here? Three women and three men?"

"They left, miss. They said that I should inform you, miss."she answered. My brows furrowed. Let me get this straight. They left us here? Me? With him?!

"They left us?"I turned around and see Jace. He's standing behind me now. I didn't even notice him coming.

"As you can see, they did."I hissed. Frustration bubbled inside me. How could they?!

To calm my nerves, I decided to look at the jewelry. As I gazed at them, something caught my eye. It was a complete set of snowflake jewelries.

"How much is this?"I pointed at the jewel. The sales lady gazed at where I pointed.

"100,000, ma'am."I nodded and took out my wallet. I gave her the money. In cash.

"I'll buy it."She smiled and nodded. She then put the jewelries in a costumize box and then put it inside their costumize paper bag.

She then handed it to me. "Thank you for purchasing, ma'am." I accepted the bag and walked to Jace. He's smirking as he gazed at the bag.

"You feel good now?"

"Yes."I answered. "Now, let's pay for the dress and suits that we are buying." He nodded. I walked through the curtain and greeted by gowns. I then go back to the dressing room and changed clothes. When I got out, I approached the sales lady and gave her the dress and heels. She gave me the total price and I gave her the money. She then put it inside from their costumize paper bag and gave it to me. I thanked her and left the boutique. And there I saw Jace, waiting for me.

"So, what are we gonna do now?"I asked as I looked around. We were in the parking lot and I can't even see their cars anymore. They literally left. Well, we could just go home and I could go back to my reading time.

"There's a party happening at my uncle's house that I need to go.Would you want to join me?"he asked and I was startled. Did he just invite me? Wait, should he have the right to invite me? I mean, he's not the one celebrating their birthday.

"Are you sure I'm invited?"My eyebrows raised.

"Yes. I'm the one inviting you after all. Who would deny me?"boastfulness laced in his tongue. I scoffed and even rolled my eyes. Sure. What's wrong with going to a party? If something happens, the blame goes to him.

"Can I change some clothes?I don't think that its appropriate that I wore like this to a party."I chuckled. He gazed at what I was wearing and nodded, seeming to agree.

"You should."

He said and went to his car and I followed him. He opened the door for me and my brows arched, and he's looking at me and asking me 'why I'm not getting in'. I rolled my eyes and went inside. His brows furrowed, maybe wondering what's wrong with me. He entered his car and started it's engine.

It was a long drive, passed some buildings, houses and some trees. My head lay in my hand as I watched outside. Silence filled the car, but somehow it didn't completely bothered me. It felt.. peaceful. Maybe because I couldn't hear his boastful and insulting remarks.

Jace stopped the car infront of our house. I was about to open his car when he spoke.

"Can I use your bathroom? I need to change my clothes."He asked and I nodded. I open the door of his car and head out. As I near my house, I hear the sound of his car door closed, indicatinge he just got out of his car. I approach the house and opened the door. It didn't open. Huh. So they aren't home. Figures. I grab my keys in my pockets and shoved it inside the lock. I twist it and there was a sound indicating the lock had just been opened. After that, I opened the door and turned the lights on. The place looks like how we just left it. I turned to Jace who is standing behind me. Silent.

"You know where the bathroom is, right?"He nodded. So I left him there and went to my room.

I opened the door of my room and put the paper bags in the bed. Then, I quickly rummage my closet finding a dress to wear. I found a red dress which is part of the collection of Haute Coutre Autumn 2013. The fabric reaches the floor and my neck and collarbone can be seen when I wear it. I put it on and it perfectly fits me. I remember mom buying me this dress and gave me this for my 20th birthday. I looked myself in the mirror and made some turns. And I gotta say I look good. I grab a black hand bag to put my phone inside. I also grab red Valentino heels and put it on. Then, I put my hair into a bun. It will take a long time for me if I curl it. I also did some light make up. I check the time and it's already 3pm. Huh. We took a lot of awful time into that boutique picking what we would wear. It's a good thing we had our lunch there.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time and sighed. I head down and saw Jace waiting for me. He's now wearing a suit. He had to buy a suit even though he already has one. His hair was neatly combed and when he turned around, he stared. To avoid his stare, I glance at the rose in his suit. Looks good in him.

He murmured something. It's French, I think. I didn't understand. Nor did I ask. I know he would say something about an insult.

When I arrived infront of him, was I dreaming or did his gaze softened?

"Let's go?"I asked and he nodded. He went out first and I followed. I closed the door and locked it, before going to his car. It's already been opened, so what I need to do is just enter inside. When I entered inside, I closed the door and he started it's engine before driving off.

It's a long drive that the skies started to darken. The dean's mansion was never in the city, but a place full of grass and fresh air. I can still remember it as we entered a large gate and greeted by different mansions in different sizes. Still large and classy.

When we arrive, many cars were parked outside in different brands. Lamborghini. Ferrari. Mazda. And many more. As we were closed to the guard, it immediately recognize it and opened the gates. The car entered inside and parked in some kind of lawn away from the cars that are parked in front. It is placed in the side of the mansion.

He opened the door of his car and got out. I also did to mine. After I closed the door, Jace gazed at me with his brows furrowed. "I was about to escort you out of the car."He said.

"I didn't know you were capable of being a gentleman."

"I'm not some kind of an arse, Miss Smith."

"Oh, you sure are."I said and I approached him. I put my arms around his arms. He gazed at me."Don't worry. I can handle myself."He didn't talk and we just walked towards the mansion. I had to contain myself to gasp as I looked around the mansion. Still the same with the elegance, but this time it was more. Many women wore gowns and men wearing suits as they talked and laughed, quite elegantly if I do say so myself. I'm already used to this kind of behavior being raised by the world of business after all. Some were greeting at us and some were asking Jace about business and he would answer professionally as he could. Suddenly, he was pulled by some businessman and I was left here all alone.

A woman gazed at me with curiousity in her eyes. She approached me."You're Jewelry Grace Bernard Smith, right?"She asked. 5 years older than me, I think. She talked, kindly.

"Yes, ma'am."

"You're going to be the future CEO, aren't you? For the Bernard Incorporation."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Even the Smith?"My eyes widen a bit and immediately compose myself.

"We haven't talk about that yet."I answered.

"Oh. Is that so?"She asked and I had to nod."Well, I better get going."She smiled and left. I look towards her and saw her going to some women, who then gazed at me and laughed. I turned around. My dad. They were all curious about my family. Such a history of two worldwide companies, their CEOs getting married then a sudden divorced. They all wonder why. Nobody knows. Even me. My mother knows. Probably my brothers, but they wouldn't talk about it.

I glance at Jace and he's still there, talking to them. He's glancing at me from time to time, making sure I'm alright. After all, I am his responsibility.

Suddenly, another set of people came to me and ask in different questions but still quite the same. A lot of business people know me, after all. As the only daughter of my mom and dad and a heiress of the Bernard Incorporation. Well, I don't know about Smith, if I'll be labelled to handle it. Father still didn't contact us about that information. However, I couldn't escape their questions about the relationship about my mother and father. Their sepperatement was shocking to the public, having many business partners and friends know that my mother and fathere were together at high school and got married after that and had six children, five boys and one girl. No one really knows why they seperated and they are itching it on me for the answer. How surprising. And uncomfortable. Standing in front of this man is uncomfortable.

"So, you still haven't seen your father, Miss Smith?"he asked.

"No, sir."

"That's a pity."He said, but I could see that he wasn't sincere."You know. There are rumors that your father cheated on your mother and that is why they separated."he asked, again and my eyes twitched from annoyance, frustration, and anger. Did he just say my dad cheated on my mom? Dad would never do that! But what if he did? No. No. I shouldn't believe it. It's rumors! Not even a single proof. He doesn't even look sorry about me, he just asks like it was professional and casual to say, but it's not!This is a sensitive and uncomfortable topic!

"My dad never cheated on my mom."I gritted my teeth. Oh, I would love to punch this man. If only, this is a private place.

"How would you know? You have never seen him. It's safe to say, he did." My hands clenched.

"Such insensitivity you have of your mouth, sir."I hissed. He looks at me, surprised. "It's rumors. There's no proof of your words. It's not 'safe' to listen to them or even believe them. And there's nothing professional about them. A professional businessman doesn't believe in gossips. He finds proofs of their upbringing and a formal way of speaking. You, however, talk such foully of me and does not even comprehend that you are being insensitive."His eyes widen. Then, he gritted his teeth. His eyes reflected anger. Oh, so now he's mad?

"Why you-"He was about to reach me, but then a hand touched him. I turned towards the owner and it was Jace.

"That's enough." A cold voice erupted.

"Let me go, Montezalde."The man gritted his teeth. Jace let go of him. Then, he stood right infront of him. "Get away, boy. I want to teach that little b*tch a lesson."

"First, I'm not a boy. Second, I'm the only one who can call her mon ange. Third, she doesn't need a lesson. You, however, need it. And my woman right here deliver it quite well that it sucks your throat in render for it to be speechless." And I'm also d*mn speechless.

Did he just say that he is the only one who can call me a b*tch in a different language? And did he just say 'my woman?!

"Don't upset me, Montezalde. Your uncle right there will be upset of you. He didn't raise you to be such a brat."

"Trust me. My uncle would not mind it. He knows what I am doing is right. And I have reasons for you to get our of this mansion."

"You are not the owner of this house."He said, gritting his teeth.

"I am part of it."Jace said with calmness in his tone.

"You are just like your grandfather."

Jace smirked. "I will take that as a compliment."

"I would not be glad to take it as a compliment, boy."The man grinned. Jace did not falter. He still wears that infamous smirk of his.

"You are an Alonzo, right?"he asked. There was something different in his tone. It hinted danger. A warning."You own a coal business. And even doing it, illegally."I saw how the man's grin faltered. He suddenly look defensive.

"I don't know what you are saying."

"You know. You are just pretending that you do not."He sounded teasing. "What would my brateous do if I pull some strings and your business will suddenly be in bankruptcy?"

He grinned."Well played, Montezalde."The man said, leaving us. He sounded scared, even though he left with a grin. It was starting to falter. Jace turned to me. I don't know how I look as he faced me. Did my mouth parted? I hope not.

He's just staring at me. Why is he even like this? Then, he was started pulling me. And this is the first time I noticed that some were staring at us, even the women who talked to me and her other companions, scowled at me. I rolled my eyes at them. I wanted to stuck my tongue out, but it was unprofessional.

I didn't know where Jace is bringing me. He's just kept pulling me and navigating me to where a few people are. I spotted a door. A big door. And I realize that we were walking towards it's direction. It was color gold and designed like leaves and flowers that are also gold. It looks expensive. He opened it and urged me to go inside and I did. I gasped as I looked around. White walls and a marble floor. There were small tables and vases put in their center and they are placed with flowers. Roses. Different colors. Red. Pink. Yellow. And in the center of each of the vases were paintings. Reinassance. I noticed them. My mother has a lot of them in our home.

"Why did you bring me here?"I asked him.

"Are you alright?"He sounded worried.

"I am."I said as I approach him. He nodded. When I was infront of him, I put my hand out and he gazed at my hand, before the sound and impact of my palm came across his face.

He looks at me, wide-eyed. He touched his face. He didn't even look mad. "What was that for?!"

"That's for leaving me."I smirked.

"I have not even thought that-"He stopped when I pulled his neck tie. His eyes widened as I stared at him, before I kissed his cheeks.

"And that is for defending me."I smirked and let go of him. He touches his cheeks where I kiss him.

"Did you just kiss me on the cheeks?"Speechless. I have done it!

"Please, applause me for I have made Mr. Jace Angelo Montezalde speechless."I clapped my hands and Jace stared at me in bewilderment.

"You did that just to make me speechless?"He sounded amuse."If you wanted to kiss me so bad and render me speechless, you could have done it in my lips."He pointed at his lips and I grimaced.

"Don't test your luck."I said as I turned away from him. I approach one of the paintings as I have noticed its familiarity.

"Oh, I already did."

"So, why did you bring me here?"I asked as I stood in front of the painting. I can feel Jace beside me as he, too, looks at what I am looking at. "It's a woman." I observed. Jace gazed at me with a wondering expression, however my gaze still fixed in the painting with awe. "She's a ballerina and is forced to dance."

"Forced to? Why so you say so?"he asked and gazed at the painting, trying to find a clue of my revelation.

"Do you see her  ballet shoes?" I asked him and pointed at her food. He nodded. "It's bleeding. It can't be very seen, but it's there."I then pointed at that little dot of blood red on her feet. "And do you see that shackles on her feet? The shadow of it, actually." I chuckled and pointed on her feet where a tiny shadow formed like chains. "That man is controlling her. That one in the distance who smiled or rather grinned as she danced."I said and pointed at the man in the far distance. "It's her husband or her fiancé." I said and faced him. My breath hitched when he was so close to me and a smile is already formed on his lips. His head leaned a bit in curiosity and seemingly interested in my observation.

"How can you tell?"He asked eager to know my answer. It made him look.. different than he usually would. No arse. No boastfulness. No cold and sarcasm. Just him. His face brightened a bit and gave me a different side of him. The side I had already met when he told me he would protect me. I had to looked away. I gazed at the painting, once more.

"They have rings." I said and pointed the ring in their fingers. Jace nodded, a smile lingered on his lips. "It's not very nice to live in the past, when women are belittled." I looked down and a chuckle escape my lips. "But I do admire that they were fighting back."Suddenly, I felt something feathery and gentle touched my face and tucked the strands of my hair unto the back of my ear. My eyes widen and gazed at Jace as his eyes lingered on me. Soft. Vulnerability. Admiration. D*mn it.

"And if they wouldn't. Women would not be free to become something more than men only see fit for them." He said and dropped his hand. "You have their qualities. Brave. Fiesty. Determined. Observant. Intelligent." My mouth parted and Jace's attention turned to my lips.

"I didn't know you had a ton of compliments that you would like to present to me."I teased him. The smile left on his lips and gazed away.

"Don't get used to it."He said, coldly. I chuckled.

"So I'm pretty sure that you did not make me come here just to see some paintings. I, for one, came here to greet the dean."

"And you shall."He said we started walking back to the door. He opened it and waited for my hand to encircle his arm and I did. "I think no one will be talking with you this time."He said as we walked. I can feel their stare on us.

I rolled my eyes."A lot of people would always be talking to me, because of my family."

"No, they will be certainly asking you why you are with the fine and stunningly attractive Jace Montezalde."

"That big head of yours really needs to be shrink down."He chuckled. As we were close to the dean, I suddenly remembered. How stupid of me. "I didn't bring any gift for the dean." I uttered in embarrassment.

"Don't worry. Just being here and greeting him is already enough for him."He said as his other hand patted my arm. I clutched on his arm as we began to come closer to the dean.

The dean turned towards us and smiled. He was with his family. I saw how Jessie's eyes sparkled and she gave us a toothy grin. However, her mother just smiled at us. She wore a pink dress with a sweetheart neckline that the length reaches on the floor. Jessie's dress was also the same just a smaller version of it.

"Hey, my dearest nephew."The dean said when we arrived infront of him.

"Happy birthday, uncle."A tiny smile on his face and let go of me before hugging his uncle. They let go from the hug and then the dean gazed at me.

"Oh, you brought her here."He approached me."Hey Jewel."He smiled and I smiled back.

"Happy birthday dean."I greeted and I was startled when he suddenly hugged me. I couldn't help but remember my dad. Oh, how I miss him. "I didn't bring any gift, though. I'm sorry."I whispered and he lightly chuckled.

"Don't worry what you did for my daughter is already enough, dear."he said and patted my back before releasing the hug.

"Ate Jewel!"We turned around and saw Jessie coming towards us, while her mom was laughing and following her.

"Jessie."I said and immediately picked her up and twirled her around and she giggled. I looked at her and tapped her nose, which made her giggle more.

"Wow. You did not even notice me, you little rascal."Jace teased and I gave Jessie to him, which he suddenly tickled.

"Kuya Jace."Jessie laughed and her laugh reached all corners from the room and many people gazed at us. Some laughed and smiled from the scene.

I looked at the dean and Jessie's mom and was shocked to see them looking at us with adoration like they were reminiscing something or someone from the past while gazing at us.

"Jewel."Jessie's mom called and approached me.

"Mrs. Montezalde-"

"Please call me tita Morgan."

"Are you sure po?"I asked, politely.

"Please, hija."She smiled and I smiled back.

"Okay po, tita."Her smile grew wider when I called her 'tita'.She immediately hugged me and I hugged her back. From the corner of my eye, I can see Jace carrying Jessie, who was eyeing at me and a smile formed in his lips.

After the party, Jace and I decided to go home. Just like Jace is the reason I am here, he is also the one who will take me home. I just stared outside, throughout the whole trip. The moon is full and stars surrounded it. I can see different constellations. Big dipper. Small dipper.

As we passed the city of different lights it reflected. It is actually breathtaking as I gazed at it. Usually, I love the night. It's so beautiful.

As we arrived on my house, the car stopped and Jace is waiting for me to get out. But I didn't. I turned towards him.

His brows were furrowed. "Are you not getting out?"

"You should try a tulip in your suit."I said as I touched the rose in his suit. His gaze turned towards his suit.

"I will take that as a consideration."He said. My hand let go of his suit. He's looking at me, now.

"You better be. It will look good on the both of us."I smirked. He looks confused. "You're my date, after all."I said and head out of his car, before he could talk.

I didn't turn around. I was just smirking as I walk towards my house. A speechless 'Jace Montezalde' is my favorite view.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 246K 64
She may be beautiful, but she is aware that she's quite the airhead and is pretty dense. As such, Vivi masks her weaknesses behind a snobby and haugh...
3.7M 101K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...
5.3K 102 15
Yzabelle Jen Clinford IV, she's the daughter of president. Yes, her father is a president of the country. She isn't a simple girl or she wasn't a fin...