Dystopia

By AriFaer

15 year old Wren is a knight's apprentice. When the war starts between the humans and the Troblins, her maste... More

Chapter 1: Practice
Chapter 2: The Other Knights
Chapter 3: Battle Plans
Chapter 4: The First Attack
Chapter 5: The Journey
Chapter 6: The Troblin Camp
Chapter 7: The Frolicking Buddies
Chapter 9: The Lost Hills Of The Jule
Chapter 10: Ajowan
Chapter 11: The 12 Ryu Dragons
Chapter 12: Ancho
Chapter 13: Marchu and the flowers
Chapter 14: The Boy
Chapter 15: Mind Reading
Chapter 16: Zodiacs.....
Chapter 17: Dratch
Chapter 18: The Troblins Attack
Chapter 19: The Mysterious Figure
Chapter 20: Infiltrating Gurr
Chapter 21: Daeva
Chapter 22: Cardithas
Chapter 23: The Escapee
Chapter 24: Help
Chapter 25: Battle of the Dragons
Chapter 26: Betrayal
Chapter 27: New Normal
Chapter 28: Support

Chapter 8: Golems

5 0 1
By AriFaer

"What if this is Cardithas's mom? What he was talking about. I hope not......" Wren thought. 

The footsteps of the giant creature were heard as clear as day, pounding into the ground. The large rock-like golem appeared, blocking the moon. 

"HOW DARE YOU HARM MY SON!!" She roared. Wren got into a fighting stance. The giant golem smashed her fist on the ground, and Wren quickly dodged it and jumped onto the fist. She ran up to hand to the ear. 

"Please, miss, your son was playing alone and I felt bad so I played with him! Ask him yourself!" Wren pleaded. 

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!" The mom kept roaring. Wren jumped onto her head and saw giant rock hands coming towards her. She quickly jumped on one of them and swung her sword. A rock hand fell to the ground and crumbled. 

"I'm so sorry miss-" The golem roared louder and the hand regrew quicker than Wren could blink. I mean, at least her hand wasn't gone forever. Cardithas burst out crying. 

"Mommy! Don't hurt her!" Wren felt her stone hand pick her up and plop her down. 

"Mommy, she was so nice to me and played with me. I had a lot of fun." His mom looked sympathetic for Wren.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want my little boy to get hurt. Good luck on your journey, and have this." She handed Wren a four leaf clover. 

"Thank you." She stuffed the clover in her bag and headed off into the sunset. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 42 20
On her own, since she was thirteen, Rosa is used to the world beating her down. She has a thankless job, lives in a dump, and can barely afford her s...
554 36 24
Dragons live on most of the land, and with the human population growing, the humans and the dragons are at war. Adelaide is a fourteen year old g...
106 10 15
Gods made everything and can destroy everything. One God in particular decides to test a group of humans. A princess, rogue, hermit, and criminal are...
4K 612 40
A bewildered college student stuck in a land of fairytales and rogue knight looking for a purpose are set on a collision course when Terra is violent...