Famous or InFamous (KDA x Mal...

Af PrimeJ13

The story of a young introverted college student who meets new people, comes out of his shell and kicks ass... Mere

Meet the main characters
Chapter 1: Back to school
Chapter 2: Opening up and a reunion
Chapter 3: Shopping and a chase
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: Investigation, Confrontation, Revelation
Chapter 6: Collaboration
Chapter 8: Identity revealed
Chapter 9: Dark side
Chapter 10: Stalker alert
Chapter 11: Loss
Chapter 12: Games
Chapter 13: All good things come to an end
Chapter 14: Prison life
Chapter 15: Freedom
Chapter 16: Lovers quarrel
Chapter 17: Flight
Chapter 18: Relaxation
Chapter 19 Concert and Complications
Chapter 20: Marriage and going public

Chapter 7: All I want for Christmas is you

2K 54 31
Af PrimeJ13

Thursday, december 24th 2019 6am

Time flies when you spend it with friends. It feels like it was just yesterday that I met KDA. Christmas came pretty soon and the girls and I were on our way to Noxus.....after a lot of complications.

A couple of hours earlier

It was 5pm and I just got back to the dorm after a long day of school. Today the girls and I are heading to my home so I immediately started packing. It wasn't a lot so I spent the rest of the time waiting for them and playing guitar. An hour later the girls rushed in and started packing.

It was absolute anarchy. Each of them running around and gathering stuff for the trip. After two hours they all stood in front of me with about five bags each. Before they could run upstairs to get more stuff I tried to get their attention.

Joe: Girls.

Ahri: Should I get another pair of shoes?

Joe: Girls!

Akali: Maybe another jacket? The silver seems a bit flashy.

Joe: GIRLS!

KDA: What?

Joe: We're only leaving for a week. You don't need that much stuff.

Ahri: But my shoes...

Joe: Look. How about this. Make up, an extra pair of shoes and clothes for a week. Should be enough no?

Ahri: Fine.

Kai'sa just nods.

Evelynn: I guess darling.

Akali: But what about my ramen?

Joe: Please tell me that you didn't pack four bags only with ramen.

Akali: I didn't pack four bags only with ramen?

They're hopeless.

Joe: If you want I can make you ramen every day.

Akali looked up at me with stars in her eyes.

Akali: You mean it?!

Joe: .....Sure....

So they went back upstairs and for another two hours decided on what clothes to pack. It was honestly kind of exhausting.
One by one they all came back downstairs, with one bag each, but then...

Ahri: I'm hungry...

Evelynn: Now that I think about it I too am craving some food.

Kai'sa: Yeah, we haven't really eaten since lunch.

Akali: Same.

So we ordered at the Ionian place again, this time both Akali and Ahri stole my beef and we finally got to Eve's car and packed everything in the trunk.

Evelynn: So, how are we gonna do this? It's a long drive to Noxus.

Joe: We'll just switch drivers. Akali wants to bring her bike, so we can switch everytime we stop at a gas station to stretch our legs and refuel. So you and Ahri could do the same, that way no one has to drive a full eight to ten hours.

Ahri: Sounds good with me.

Back to present time

We've been on the road for about seven hours now and we just stopped at a gas station to refuel...and Akali had to go to the bathroom. I bought a chicken sandwich and Ahri was eyeing me with envy.

Joe: What?

Ahri: Can I have a bite?

Joe: Wasn't my beef enough?

Yes, I was still salty about that.

Ahri: Pwease?

She then gave me puppy eyes. With her being a fox they are a lot more effective.

Joe: Fine.

Her tails start wagging all over the place.

Ahri: Thank you!

One bite turned into half the sandwich before she handed it back. As I was about to take a bite, Akali snatched it out of my hands.

Akali: Thanks.

God damn it. They then got back into the car, I got on the bike and we rode off. After another hour of driving we passed the noxian border and came across a police checkpoint. They pulled The girls over and after a couple of seconds they pulled me over as well. I pulled over turned off the engine and took off the helmet. Two officers came up to me.

Officer 1: Good morning sir.

Joe: Good morning officer, may I ask why you pulled me over?

Officer 1: Just a routine checkup. May I see your license and registration?

I nodded, I pulled out my license as well as the bike registration, thank god Akali showed me where it was. I handed both to the officer. After a while he looked at me.

Officer 1: Sir, this vehicle belongs to an Akali Tethi. Why are you in possession of it?

Joe: Akali's my girlfriend. We're heading to my family for christmas and we kept switching drivers so no one had to drive for too long at a time.

Officer 1: And where is miss Tethi? I don't see her with you.

Joe: She's sitting in the charger in front of us.

Officer 1: Understood sir, I will go over and ask while my partner stays here.

He walked towards the car and I could see them talking. The officer next to me looked a bit nervous.

Officer 2: Apologies for the stop sir, it's just that lately a lot of people have been smuggling contraband into Noxus, so we're kinda checking everyone.

Joe: No worries, you're just doing your job.

Then the other officer came back and handed me the license and registration.

Officer 1: Everything checks out and you're free to go. Merry christmas and have a nice day.

Joe: You too.

I put the helmet back on and started the bike before rolling up to Eve's car. I knocked on the driver window and she rolled it down.

Joe: Follow me from here on out.

Evelynn: Sure, any place we can get breakfast darling~

Joe: We'll have breakfast at my place, knowing my mom she's already cooking up a feast.

Evelynn: Good, Ahri and Akali are starting to complain.

I just gave her a 'wtf' look

Joe: They each ate half of my sandwich an hour ago. How much can they eat?

Eve just laughed.

Joe: What's so funny?

Evelynn: Nothing darling~ Just remember that you have more than just yourself to feed from now on. What if Bokkie or I want a bite next time?

Is she serious?

Joe: Speaking of Kai'sa. Is she hungry?

Evelynn: She's sleeping, but if I had to guess I'd say yes.

Joe: And you?

Evelynn: I wouldn't say I'm hungry, but I'm getting there.

Joe: Okay so in half an hour or so we'll eat.

Evelynn: Sounds good. Lead the way darling~

I nodded and drove down the highway with the charger following. It didn't take long for us to get into the residential area where my parents live. We passed a couple of buildings and came to a stop in front of a gate. I pressed a button on a console and the gate opened. We drove in and the gate closed behind us. If anyone in the house was still asleep, they swiftly got woken up by Eve's car engine. We got to the visitor garage, next to the private one and parked the vehicles inside.

I got off the bike and the girls got out of the car. Kai'sa was still rubbing the sleep of her face. We then grabbed our bags and the girls looked at me.

Evelynn: You didn't tell us that you live in a mansion.

Joe: You didn't ask.

Akali: Anything we should know before we go in there?

Joe: Try not to make mom angry, when she's angry she'll make Eve look like a puppy in comparison. If you're bleeding for some reason then try to stay away from Vero. Oh and I'm sorry if Emily bombards you with questions, she's a huge fan.

Ahri: Is your sister bothered by blood?

Joe: Yeah, let's just go with that

We entered the house and heard someone humming from the kitchen. We went to said kitchen and I saw mom standing there making a lot of breakfast. I looked at the big table in the dining room which had eleven plates on it and stuff like orange juice, waffles, pancakes, bread, some pastries and other stuff.

Joe: Hey mom, I'm home.

She turned around and hugged me.

Lilith: Oh my baby is back! How are you? Are those new clothes? Did you get a haircut?

Joe: Calm down mom, don't forget to breathe.

Lilith: I'm sorry honey, it's good to see you again. When I heard you were in the hospital it took your father and all of your siblings combined to prevent me from coming to Piltover.

She then looked at the girls behind me.

Lilith: So tell me, which one of these four beautiful ladies is your girlfriend?

Akali walked up to us and put out her hand.

Akali: I'm Akali, it's nice to meet you Mrs.Jackson.

Mom pulled her into a hug which left Akali stunned.

Lilith: Call me Lilith dear, and you are gorgeous. I know why my son likes you.

Joe: Mom!

Lilith: Sorry honey. So what about the others? Don't tell me you are dating four girls.

Joe: MOM!

Mom just laughed.

Lilith: Relax Joe, I'm kidding....unless....

So the girls introduced each other, but the room suddenly got quiet when mom and Eve locked eyes. The two demons had a stare down, before mom gave her a hug.

Lilith: It's been a while since I've seen another demon who wasn't my mother. A pleasure to meet you.

Evelynn: The pleasure is mine.

Joe: So mom, is anyone else home?

Lilith: Your father just picked up Bradley, they should be home in a few minutes. Your sisters are upstairs and Sam should be up as well. Why don't you show the girls to their rooms and then we can have breakfast. I've prepared the guest rooms closest to yours

Joe: Thanks mom!

I lead the others upstairs and was about to show them to their rooms, when Emily's door opened she looked at me for a second with a raised eyebrow, before recognizing me.

Emily: Hey big bro how's it go-

Her words got caught in her throat as she looked behind me.

Emily: Oh my god! You know KDA? Are you holding hands with Akali? This is the best day of my life!

She ran into her room and came back with a sharpie and her phone.

Emily: Can you please sign my phone?

The girls smiled at this and one by one signed Emily's KDA phone case. She lets out a squeal.

Emily: Hey Joe? Why are you holding hands with Akali?

Joe: We're dating.

Emily: No way...that's so awesome.

Joe: I gotta show them their rooms. We'll see you downstairs, breakfast is almost ready.

Emily: Okay, see you in a bit!

She ran downstairs.

Kai'sa: She's adorable.

Ahri: Yeah, is she always this excited?

Joe: Yeah, kinda comes with her ability.

We arrived at my room.

Joe: Okay, this is my room. If anyone has questions, just come knock.

Then we arrived in the middle of four rooms.

Joe: Here are your rooms, each one has a bathroom and a queen size bed. Mom usually makes breakfast at 8 in the morning.

The girls got their rooms set up and we went downstairs for some breakfast. Upon arrival we saw mom, Emily and Vero sitting at the table. Vero then got up and gave me a hug.

Veronica: How are you doing baby brother?

Joe: As good as can be. You already know each other, so let's eat. I think Ahri and Akali are starting to get grumpy.

We sat down and just started talking and eating. I grabbed a croissant and was about to dunk it in strawberry jam, when I felt a hug from behind.

Sam: Hey Joe.....How are you...I'm...happy to see...you.

Joe: How are you Sam? Everything all right?

He nods.

Akali: Who's this little guy?

Joe: That's Sam. I'm sorry if he doesn't talk too much. It's just the drawback of his ability.

Ahri: Must be horrifying to not be able to properly talk.

Joe: It's not like he can't talk, he just chooses not to. His ability requires a huge amount of energy, so he doesn't waste it.

Sam sat next to Eve and tried to get the last croissant, but Eve was faster. They then looked at each other and Sam gave her the most adorable puppy eyes. Eve tried to resist, but eventually caved.

Evelynn: Fine, just because you're his brother.

Sam: Thank....you....

I was about to say something, but then the door opened and two people walked in.

???: And then she said 'Now that's a katana'.

Dad bursts out laughing.

Marcus: That sounds like something you would do.

I looked toward the door and saw dad along with my brother Brad.

Brad: Hey Joe did you get shorter?

Joe: No, you probably just got taller....again.

Brad: That's right. How's the view from down there?

Joe: How's it feel to hit your head in the doorway every time you enter a room?

KDA looked between us with a worried look, but Brad just opened his arms for a hug. So I just went over and hugged the 7 foot tall giant.

Brad: How have you been little bro?

Joe: Good. Finally made some friends.

Brad: See I told you, you could do it.

He then saw KDA and gave a flirtatious smirk.

Brad: Ladies.

Kai'sa ignored him.

Ahri: Hmph!

Eve gave him a death glare and Akali just latched onto me. Brad looked from me to Akali then back to me.

Brad: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Good job kid.

Joe: Still bad with the ladies?

He hangs his head in shame.

Brad: Yeah....

Marcus: At least one of you inherited my charm, look at you Joe bringing not just one, but four girls home.

Akali, Ahri, Kai'sa and I blushed and Eve just gave me that seductive smirk.

Joe: It's not like that. I'm just dating Akali.

Akali latched onto me harder and Eve's smirk turned into a frown while Ahri looked down.

Marcus: Relax I'm just messing with you.

So with my family and friends introduced, we started eating and chatting. A couple of hours later, the girls disappeared for a bit saying they had a couple of errands to run, only to return with a bunch of gifts that they put under the christmas tree despite mom telling them that they shouldn't have.

Later Kai'sa and I helped mom make the food when all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

Joe: You expecting anyone mom?

Lilith: Honey, don't freak out, but we invited your grandparents over.

She said grandparents and not grandfather, which means.....

Joe: You WHAT?! Does dad know about this?

Lilith: Yes, he agreed, because he wants you to have a better relationship with them.

Joe: What's the point? They hate me, I hate them.

Lilith: They dislike you because they think you're powerless, but you're not and you brought four beautiful girls home, one of them is your girlfriend. So at least try to get along. Please.

Joe: They get one chance. If they piss me off I'm outta here.

Mom nodded and went to greet her parents. Kai'sa put a supporting hand on my shoulder.

Kai'sa: You can do this, we believe in you.

Joe: Thanks bokkie, what would I do without you guys?

Kai'sa blushed because I called her by her nickname.

Kai'sa: No worries, the turkey should be done in a couple of minutes and we're done otherwise, so let's join the others for a bit.

I nod and we move to the dining room where we saw Ahri and Akali talking to Emily and Eve was minding her own business.

Joe: Hey guys, dinner should be ready in ten minutes.

Akali: Thanks Joe.

Ahri: Yeah, I'm starving.

Joe: I don't even wanna know where you put all that food.

Then I heard the annoying voice of grandma Martha.

Martha: So which one of these four ladies is dating dear Bradley?

Wait what?

Ahri: There must be some confusion. None of us are dating Brad.

Martha: Are you sure? Lilith told me that my grandson was bringing his girlfriend over. And you do seem a bit too old for young Sam.

Akali: Actually, I'm dating Joe.

What followed was the most obnoxious laughter known to man.

Martha: That was a good joke dear.

She looked around to see no one else laugh.

Martha: Oh...You're serious...I feel sorry for you girl.

Akali raised an eyebrow.

Martha: Come on, we both know the only reason you're going out with him is because of pity.

Akali was grinding her teeth in anger.

Akali: It's not out of pity. He's a fun guy to be around and party with. He's handsome and really caring, like when he took care of us when we were hungover.

Martha: Tell me sweetie, how much is he paying you to say all that?

Joe: You are on thin ice Martha.

Martha: Speak to me with some respect you powerless cur.

Joe: I'll speak to you however I want you dumb succubitch!

Grandpa Joseph then decided to speak up.

Joseph: Not in front of me!

Joe: You shut up! You spineless jackass!

Lilith: Joe Joseph Jackson!

Joe: What! You think I'll just sit by while they insult my girlfriend? Face it, whenever these two are there the evening gets ruined!

Martha stood up and shadows started to cover her body. I stood up as well, neon coursing through my veins.

Martha: So the welp is indeed not powerless. Doesn't matter, youre still worthle-

She was cut off by one of Eve's lashers pointing at her throat.

Evelynn: I suggest you choose your next words very carefully

Martha: A proud demon like yourself, choosing to protect that thing? Oh how our race has fallen.

Evelynn: Don't get me wrong if it was anyone else it would have amused me, but Joe is one of us....he's family and you don't mess with my family.

That was actually very sweet of her. Then all of a sudden my attention went to Vero who was sniffing the air.

Veronica: Blood?

I quickly looked around to see Ahri clenching her fist.

Joe: Ahri, show me your hands right now!

She opened them and it seems like she dug her nails so hard into her palms that she drew blood.

Joe: Mom, get Ahri out of here and get her cleaned up. Brad help me with Vero.

Mom nodded and took Ahri to the bathroom. Vero ran at her, but I ran between them and caught her arms with my chain. Brad then came in and trapped her in a bear hug from behind and we still struggled.

Joe: Eve we could use some help over here.

She wrapped her lashers around Vero, and just like that she was completely immobilized.

Martha: Why don't you just let the poor girl loose for a bit, let her have some fun?

That sadistic bitch!

Joe: Because I prefer my friends alive. Vero look at me, you don't need this.

Vero: I don't need it. I don't need it. I need it!

Her fangs got sharper and her eyes started glowing a mesmerizing red.

Joe: No! You don't...calm down...look me in the eyes.

She did just that and slowly the feral look in her eyes started to disappear and she stopped resisting.

Vero: Joe? What happened?

Joe: You smelled blood.

Vero: Oh.

She looks around.

Vero: I'm sorry you had to see that side of me. I usually have it under control, but...vastayan blood is especially intoxicating.

Mom then returned with Ahri who had bandages around her hands. Vero seemed to hold it together so we let her go and she returned to her seat.

Akali: Your sister is a vampire? That's awesome!

Kai'sa and I then got the turkey out of the oven and we all started eating. We ate quietly, in peace, even Martha decided to shut up for once. After dinner, my grandparents quickly disappeared and the few gifts were given out. Well...the gifts the KDA girls bought since we usually don't buy gifts in our family. Knowing they would do this, I got them some gifts as well. Akali got a new jacket, Eve some new sunglasses, Kai'sa got a whole new knife set, and Ahri, got a 50% off coupon for Leblanc's. I looked under the christmas tree and saw a small box wrapped in green and red gift paper.

Joe: Hey guys, we forgot one.

Kai'sa: Oh! That one's from all of us to you.

Joe: Really? Thanks guys!

I tore the paper appart and looked at the box. As soon as I read the label my eyes went as wide as dinner plates.

Joe: Are you kidding me?

Akali: Nope.

I opened the box and saw a platinum Rolex daydate, with a band that had yellow gold in the middle and platinum on the edges.

Joe: You did not just buy me a thirty thousand dollar watch.

Ahri: Of course we didn't. We bought you a forty thousand dollar watch.

Joe: But why?

Evelynn: Only the best for our friends.

I didn't even fight it. I put the watch on my wrist and gathered them all into a big group hug.

Akali: Hey Joe you still got something to take care of.

Joe: What do you mean?

She just pointed upwards. I followed her finger until my eyes landed on the mistletoe that the five of us stood under.

Joe: Fuck me.

Evelynn: Is that an offer darling~?

I went bright red and just kissed Kai'sa,Ahri and Eve on the cheek before planting a deep kiss on Akali's lips. I was snapped put of it by the flash of a camera.

Lilith: Look at our boy, all grown up.

Marcus: I've never been more proud.

Joe: Come on you two...you're embarrassing me.

Then Ahri and Kai'sa gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before running upstairs. I looked around in confusion, before Eve put her hand on my cheeks and smashed her lips onto mine, while sliding her tongue into my mouth. She pulled away, gave me her signature smirk and went upstairs. I just stood there in shock. That is until Akali started dragging me upstairs and into my room.

Joe: What was that about?

Akali: What do you mean?

She's a bad liar.

Joe: With them kissing me.

Akali: Well, if you must know. We came to a little agreement.

Joe: Agreement?

Akali: Since you seem to have some feelings for all four of us and we have those same feelings toward you, though some of us more than the others, and we didn't really want to fight each other we decided to try and share you. If it works? Great! If it doesn't? Then we'll break it off and just try to stay friends.

Joe: Are you serious? Or are you just messing with me?

Akali: That depends on you. This is gonna take a lot of commitment from you. Are you ready for this?

Joe: If that's what you guys want, then I'm willing to give it a try.

Akali gave me another kiss.

Akali: Look at you. You went from shy guy to playboy within a few months.

She looked away for a bit before looking at me with a grin.

Akali: Your middle name is Joseph?

Joe: Yeah, yeah.

Akali: Wouldn't that make you a JoJo?

I looked at her in sudden realization, before striking a ridiculous pose.

Joe: Sono chi no sadame!

Akali burst out laughing.

Akali: You really are funny sometimes. Anyway, let's sleep I need to take advantage of my pillow. Tomorrow is Ahri's turn.

Joe: You even got a schedule for who gets to sleep with me?

Akali: Mhm. Can't have you all to myself anymore they said. Goodnight.

Joe: Night.

I cuddled up to her and slowly drifted of to sleep.

Chapter 7 done and the harem is forming, next chapter is gonna be a new years party and the girls will finally know Deeps identity. Feedback is always appreciated and I'll see you in the next one Prime out.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

15.1K 531 10
With just one song, K/DA rose to the top of the music industry, stealing the hearts of many. To procure the safety of the members, Riot Entertainment...
10.9K 203 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
91.8K 2.2K 35
Tired of being pestered by his father Y/n Arisato had run away from Ionia and into piltover to start a new but as that happens he hides his last name...
34.3K 899 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...