Alphas' 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 Vampire

By YOLOwriting101

"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously... More

1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'*
35'
36'
38'
39'*

37'

1.8K 97 8
By YOLOwriting101

I have finally confessed my feelings to Whistler!

Never did I think I would be doing such a thing. I thought I'd die with my feelings in a grave in a thousand or so years, but here I am.

Standing beside Whistler, helping him with his tasks around the castle. I desired to because it seemed that that's all he wanted to do. He doesn't ever want to leave, just work. I wasn't going to force him to do something so I'll help him instead!

"I am still taken aback." Whistler chuckles shyly as I helped him check his list to make sure we didn't miss anything. "Of all people you could possibly like, you like...me."

"Not like," I say, seeing him look at me, "I'm in love with you, correction."

"Oh, I am so sorry." He apologizes, smiling at me. "Of all people, you are I love with me. What have I done earn such an honor?"

I smile at him, seeing him wait for an answer. Except I just shrug as I wasn't going to tell him yet.

"Well...it is a very easy thing to do, to fall in love with you." Is what I say instead, grinning when I see him look away shyly. "I have been in love with you ever since I was a little kid. It was impossible to like anybody else, honest."

I see him grin down at shyly as he wasn't even doing his task anymore. His hands were holding on tightly to his list and I raise my eyebrow at him. I could tell he was thinking, but this looked different.

"I never even noticed your feelings," He breathes, looking at me and I grin down at him, "I'm sorry."

"It is quite alright." I chuckle, taking the list from him and set it to the side. Now I lean against the wall as I look at him more intensely. Finding him so...beautiful before me, I wondered how I kept my feelings before.

This was hard...to look at him and not just confess to him everything I have ever felt for him. It grew within my chest and it made my heart beat quite hard. Whistler's cheeks were still pink, seeing his hands hang idly. Usually he's holding something and he looked almost lost without having something in his hands.

I extend my hand towards him, seeing him look at it. His hand raised as he started to bring it near mine. Once it rested upon mine, I let my thumb lay across his fingers and let mine surround his now.

"Your hands are quite small." I state, beginning to pull him towards me slowly. He steps towards me without looking uncomfortable. Once he was before me, he blushed even more. "You are very shy. It is very cute."

"No..." He chuckles, shaking his head, but I nod adamantly.

"Yes, yes." I nod fast as he just looks off. "I...I have a question."

"Go for it." He murmurs, standing before me as I still laid against the wall. I brought his hand towards my lips and I let it hover before them. His brown eyes gazed up at me in wait, almost like he was waiting, without even realizing, he was.

Looked more like shy wait than anything.

"When you were...with my dad, you were praised because of your pure intentions. Even when my mom was brought back over here, you both divorced and they married. Forever, you will have 'having divorced the Head Alpha' over your head. Does...does that bother you?"

"No." He answers simply, and I grin. "I knew my plan. I was tired of seeing vampires being mistreated and the issues between the other. It was unnecessary, and I went into it with that mind. Being with your dad never crossed my mind because I never went into it wanting him, I wanted nobody. I was content being lonely for forever. I am not that attractive, I'm quite average."

I frown, seeing Whistler show me a side I've never seen before.

"That is absolutely false."

"Percival..." He chuckles, and I found myself sad that he was not seeing himself in a way that I was. "When you are surrounded by as many people as I am that look like how your family does, you come to realize what is beauty, what is attractive, all of that. I have come to learn that I am not even on the spectrum."

I frown, shaking my head and I feel his hand begin to loosen in my grip.

"I hope that's not what you really believe." I breathe sadly, and he doesn't deny it. "My dad finds you beautiful, as does my mom. They find you as a person so beautiful."

"And I thank them, but people care about what is seen at that moment. I would be glanced by anyone, and that is quite alright." He smiles, but I could tell that didn't reach his heart. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be speaking like this."

"Yeah! It's not even true!"

"No, I shouldn't be talking like this to you." He says, and he pulls my hand from his. I stand up from the wall and I shook my head. I didn't...like referring to the powers I was blessed with by my mom when I was born, but I wanted to for Whistler.

As I look in his mind, I found that there really was nothing going through it. He wasn't thinking anything on the matter...he was being true to himself. Which...I'm not surprised by, he's always been so honest.

Even when it's not true things about himself.

"Does...does my dad know you feel this way?" I question him.

"Of course." He shrugs, making me feel...kind of annoyed. "I tell him everything. He's like a brother to me, we walk when necessary to one another. His opinions and mine tend to clash at times, especially when it comes down to...that."

The jealousy...was kicking in for the first time.

It hurts.

"Aren't you two a sight for sore eyes?"

I look, seeing my dad smiling as my mom and him held hands. Looking back at Whistler, he still looked like we just had a serious conversation.

Once my parents were before us, I saw my mom look at me with that knowing expression. I knew he was hearing my thoughts...darn it.

"I hope things are going well for you two." My dad smiles at us, and I look away from him. "Percival?"

"I just want to have my date without having the person they were once married to showing up." I mumble, causing my dad's eyes to widen on me.

I saw Whistler look at me in shock too, expect I was serious. I was also...so jealous, I was too jealous. I'm not used to being jealous and to feel such emotions now at this age...

"Percival don't be rude." Whistler shook his head.

I look at my dad and saw him not look offended at all. My mom, however, was gripping his hand more tightly. I couldn't tell if he was upset or he was reminded of something he didn't wish to remember.

Probably their fake marriage.

"I'm not being rude...just jealous." I mumble, seeing him look at me in shock. "You tell my dad things, when I wish you'd communicate how you feel to me."

"Perci, I am not in the position to be saying that stuff to you. You were a child, and I see your father as a brother figure. There's nothing beyond that point." He stated, sighing. "I got into this state of thinking again Idris...in front of your son, my date. How dare I?"

"Speak to me!" I step in front of my dad, grabbing Whistler's hands and look down at him. "Just speak to me. I'm not a child anymore...you can tell me anything."

Whistler just looked at me sadly, and I nod surely.

"You...will find that I am not what you think. I'm not as positive as I used to be anymore. I showed you that side of me because that's what you deserved to see. The negative...side of me will make you fall out of love with me. I know it-."

"It will not!" I exclaim surely once again. "Every side of you, I will and do love. We all have a side we hide from those we care about, but if you really love someone...you're willing to show them it all. You...love my dad like a brother, right?"

Whistler nods fast, and I could see and hear in his mind that he meant that truly. No hidden agenda and no ill-intentions. He really saw my dad as a brother...thank goodness.

"So...show me it all." I plead to him softly, his face becoming pink as I look over my shoulder. I saw my dad looking at my mom and they grinned at one another, and I face Whistler again. "Love me too."

_________________✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Finn By riley

Werewolf

8.5K 185 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...
347K 10.8K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...
214K 6.1K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
184K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...