BloodLust

By Lexx_wrote_this

MAKE SURE TO READ THE WHOLE "please read" CHAPTER Warnings ⚠️: Gore, slurs, homophonic, murder, weapon violen... More

Please read
Prologue
0.1 | NewGirl
0.2 | Best 'friends?'
0.3 | Alone (or not?)
0.4 | Freshman
0.5 | Truth be told
0.6 | i wish i were a girl
0.7 | Welcome Home..
0.8 | I Love You
0.9 | The Voice
10 | Sibling Hangout
11 | Last Smile
12 | Hospital
13 | Grief
14 | A 'Friendly' Visit
15 | Red Rose Petal
16 | Blindsided
17 | Revenge
18 | Broken Chains
19 | A Plan
20 | A New Friend
22 | ManHunt
23 | Free?
Good bye
Reboot?

21 | Date

11 1 9
By Lexx_wrote_this

Brews Ailousos description: chocolate brown fur, with a darker brown tail, forearms, back legs, and ears. With Snow White neck fluffy and a rhombus shape in the center of her chest that was the same dark brown as her tail, and 2 stripes that went down her check from her eyes to her jaw on both sides of her face, with chocolate cream eyes

Quick note in their human Ailousos can make one part of their body into its Ailousos part, for example they can show their tail in human form or change one of their hands into a paw.
....................
BREW POV
....................

I took a step closer to him and snarled. "Then do it."

I could just barley see the figure of the masked man before he lunged at me, pinning me down and pulling a knife to my throat.

The sharp blade of the weapon cut flesh but not enough for me to do anything about it. "One more word from you and I will slit your throat open and leave you to die, here and alone." The masked man threatened.

I snarled in his face. "Then do it!" I snarled thrusting a hand into his face to push him off of me. The masked man fell back on his ass and I raised my hand, switching it into my paw, and striking the masked mans face.

Sadly my version is still shit so I couldn't see his face but I knew his sunglasses and mask got knocked off. I could barley see him wipe blood from his nose. "Stupid child." He snarled grabbing ahold of my neck and lifting me from the ground.

I changed both of my hands into paw and sunk my thorn sharp claws into his flesh, I could hear his grunt of pain but his hand didn't remove from my neck.

And suddenly everything around me went dark.

...................
ALEX POV
...................

"OMG OMG OMG" I screeched, running around my room. "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR?!?!?!" Tonight was the night of me and Finleys date and I called over Ivy in a hurry.

"A DATE WITH THE HEAD NURSE?!?! ALEX IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Ivy said jumping up and down and maple barking at her feet and Jackdaw sleeping on my bed.

"IVY, I WAS NOTHING TO WEAR. WHAT DO I DO!?!?!" I yowled jumping around. "Alex, Alex, calm down, I can help!" Ivy laughed. "Thats why I'm here after all." Ivy smirked while going over to my closet.

Ivy scanned my closet with her hawk eyes and pulled out a few tops, jeans, shorts, and skirts, then she turned to me. "Lets have a fashion show."

After many no's, maybe's, and a few HELL TO THE NO'S we finally decided on a black long sleeved shirt with a black leather jacket for my top. I wore a red buttoned up skirt and black ankle boots and a purse around my shoulder with black, low heeled ankle boots and a zipper on one side.

I stared at the outfit in amazement. "Ivy this is," I covered my hands over my mouth. "Just beautiful..." I said softly looking at the outfit while giving a twirl.

ivy walked over and put a hand on my shoulder. "My baby is all grown up." ivy said wipping a fake tear from her eye while I gave her a eye roll.

"Thank you again Ivy, I've never been on a date and I thought this all would go terribly wrong." I said softly, Ivy gave me a soft smile. "Now, go get your, umm" Ivy paused. "Go get your human lover-?"

I laughed slightly. "They are not my lover, we are just having dinner together." I said. "Maybe but I can tell you want this to be a date~" Ivy teased, I flicked her hand away from my shoulder and scoffed.

I blushed at the thought of being more then friends with Finley. But i doubt this is a real date, they probably just wanna have a talk. I thought grabbed my bag, waving Ivy good bye, and leaving for the place Finley asked me to go.

...................

Finley wanted me to meet them at their house early because they had to wait for a baby sitter for their sister and didn't want to keep me waiting. I pulled up to the address Finley gave me and slowly walked to the front door.

The house was nothing out of the ordinary, a middle class White House with a nice garden in the front. The neighborhood was normal and everyone's houses looked the same.

I knocked on the hard wooden door for a few seconds before i heard a 'coming!' From inside and soon a dirty blond Ailousos in their human form was standing in front of me. "Alex!" Finley exclaimed taking my hand and pulling me out of the cold.

I could feel their warm gaze on me as I took off my coat and the outfit Ivy had matched for me was revealed. "You look beautiful..." Finley said but then they realized what they said and starting apologizing. "I-i mean you look c-cute, well their the same but umm." They stuttered and I laughed slightly.

"It's fine, you look good too!" I said looking into their deep brown eyes. Our little moment was cut short was the sound of a little girl running towards us yelling. "New friend! New friend!"

A little girl who looked to be 8 or 9 with dirty blond hair came running over to me and latched herself onto my leg. "Are you Finley's new girlfriend?" The little girl asked looking up at me.

"I- ummm." I stared before Finley cut me off. "Mylee! Please leave Alex alone, and no shes not my girlfriend." They stated giving me a soft smile.

I smiled back when the door bell rang. Finley walked over to the door and opened, there stood a red head teenage girl with a friendly smile. "Hey Finley!" The girl said and Mylee ran over to her.

"Ash!" Mylee yelped running over to the red head. The red head wrapped her arms around Mylee and lifted her up in the air. "It's good to see you to My-my." Asked laughed.

Finley let out a laugh and turned to me, holding out their hand. "Shall we go?" They said with a soft smile. They took my hand in theirs and led me to door. Finley opened the door and led us both to their car, we waved Ash and Mylee good bye before driving away.

I watched through the car window as the darkened night laid shadows over the small town that Finley lived down. I watched a late night jogger pass by with their dog, the faint barking of a dog echoed though the late night.

The late night bird song sang though my slightly open window. The memories of Crimson and Brews late night sleepovers and their night walks flooded my mind, a soft smile spread across my face at the memory of my little sister and her girlfriend.

Over the course of time of Brew and Crimsons friendship and relationship, Brew didn't feel like just Crimsons friend or girlfriend after a year or so. She felt like family.

My thoughts were broken by Finleys voice. "I know you might not want to talk about this but." Finley paused for a few breaths before speaking. "How has your little sisters friends kidnapping been?" Finley asked their voice was full of hesitation.

I hesitated for a few heart beats before responding. "I was driving down our road and saw-." I paused and was thrown back into the memory of the strange masked man carry the limb of someone's body and visions of Crimson limp, lifeless body came to my mind.

I took a deep breath. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Finley cut in, and I turned to look at them. "It's fine I'm just, a bit shocked i guess." I answered.

"I saw someone in a mask carrying a limb." Finleys face filled with shock. "Did you report it to the police?!?" They asked. "Yes but the cops thought that maybe my sisters death and Brew disappearance made me think crazy." I explained.

"What? Yes you are hurt by your sister death and Brews disappearance but they should still check it out." Finley said and I nodded my head. "I know they should and I told them that myself." I told Finley.

Finley and me stayed in silence for a few heart beats before Finley broke the silence. "Did the strange man see you?" They asked. I looked down at the car floor. "He did."

"Honestly, I don't know what I was looking at." I confessed. "All of the mans body was covered, his clothes-" I paused remembering the mans clothes, the slightest faint red smear covered the mans shirt. "His clothes were strained with red. And even tho I couldn't see his face, I knew his gaze was cold and—lifeless." I explained.

Another silence laid over the car for a few minutes before I spoke. "Can we focus on tonight and not the police or anything else." I asked giving Finley a pleading look. "Of course, I'm sorry, I was just curious." Finley explained.

"It's fine."

.........................

Our laughter filled the air as me and Finley walked out of the restaurant. "I-i, i swear that waiter was into you-." Finley continued to laugh holding their stomach.

I laughed with them. "T-there is no wa-" I was cut off by my own laughter. Finley looked up at me with a amused look in their eyes. "Oh most definitely." Finley said with a wink. I rolled my eyes at them as they opened the passenger door for me and gave a little bow.

I rolled my eyes again before climbing in the car. Finley closed my door and walked over to the drivers side and got in.

The drive back was quiet for a few minutes before Finley broke it. "OH shit, ummm." Finley turned to me. "Wheres your house?" Finley asked embarrassment covered their face.

I laughed at their embarrassed face. "Silent bay road." I told them and they nodded. "Sorry I was caught up in the moment." Finley laughed with a crooked smile. "It's fine." I replied giving them a warm smile.

.....................

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 8
Basically a book about friends Smp, a Minecraft world my friend made he invited me to it and some other people. So please don't mistake this for the...
227K 12.3K 105
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains mature and explicit content. Reader's discretion is advised. ~~~~~~~~ "Father!!!" Asha woke up with her eyes wide a...
129K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
10.5K 1K 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...