It's Another Hermitcraft Ones...

By Meva400

It's back y'all. After a personal situation that ended up in me pulling this book I have decided to republish... More

AN- Restarted
Requests
Please Take Me - Part 1- (Etho x Wels / Angsty)
Please Take Me - Part 2- (Fluff)
Community- (Homage to Hermitcraft)
The Real Grian- (Fluff - Grian x Doc)
May I- (Fluff - Grian x Mumbo)
Scarred Stories- (Fluff - Xisuma x Scar)
Kiss or Kill- (Fluff - Idea Boys)
Thank Yous- (Fluff - Keralis x Bdubs)
Desperate- (EX x Grian - Fluff)
Perfect Ploy- (Ren x Iskall)
Hermit Wrestling Federation- (Fluff - Mumbo x Doc)
Kiss Me Scar - (Fluff - Scar x Grian)
Hidden Wings - (Fluff - Architect boys)
Purdy Fox- (Fluff - Xisuma x Keralis)
So Much - (Fluff and Angst - Architech boys)
Most wanted- (Innocent Grian)
Most Wanted- (Continued part 2)
I'd Kill for You - (Angst - Cub x Scar)
Heaven - (Mumbo Angst)
Heaven Part 2- (Fluff)
Get a Room- (Lime - Architech boys)
You are the Reason- (Fluff - Mumbo x Stress)
Beach Day - Fluff (Xisuma x Scar)
He's the Enemy - (Angst and Fluff - Scar x Xisuma)
17 Again- (Fluff - Doc x Stress)
Stitches- (Angst)
Valley Part 1 - (Fluff - Scar x Grian)
Valley Part 2 - (Angst - Scar x Grian)
Ink Stains- (Angst - Grian x Mumbo)
Welcome to Hermitcraft- (Angsty Fluff - Keralis x Cub)
Empire- (Angst - Grian)
Anniversary- (Fluff - Xisuma x Scar)
Our story- (Fluff)
Kiss it better? - (Fluff - Scar x Grian)
Summer Rain Storm Part 1- (Lime - Ren x Bdubs)
Summer Rain Storm Part 2-
Compilation of my Joke Stories
~~Author Note~~

Most Wanted- (Continued)

1K 41 43
By Meva400

AN- I wasn't even thinking about do this but Jazthefox16 mentioned it and I couldn't stop thinking about it so here. I wrote about 5 parts to this. Part one is a separate part. This will be parts 2-4 and part 5 (as it is from a different POV) is separate as well.

Part 2:

Grian POV-

Iskall: Hey Grian! I was hoping you could come by today and take a look at my tree of doom. I need some advice on the leaves.

Scar: Gman! Do you need any help terraforming today? I'm free and wanna hang.

Cleo: Ello Cod boy! Just checking in to see how you're doing :D Also- can I have an interview with you for the Herald?

Xisuma: Good morning Grian. I was wondering if you'd be able to come to my base help lag bust some farms ASAP?

Etho: Do you want to do a video with me today? I heard you're a pretty good builder.

Mumbo: Hey babe. It's been awhile... I was hoping maybe we could hang out later? I miss see you.

Stress: You've been super nice and helpful to me lately. Maybe I could stop by and make it up to you this afternoon?

Doc: Grian. I'd like to talk to you later.

I sighed and put down my communicator. It looked like it would be another busy day. How many hermits texted me today? 5? 8? 10? I already forgot but I pulled out my note pad and began writing down my plan for the day. I guess I'll start with Xisuma then maybe pop over to Etho's base since they were close by. I'm sure I could meet Cleo at the cowmercial district on my way to Doc's base. I'll happily take Scar up on his offer for terraforming, maybe I'll ask him to meet me at the mansion after I see Stress and Iskall. Hopefully there will be enough time to have a movie night with my bestie at that point.

I quickly write a reply to each text then prepare for the day. I added a belt to my normal attire to allow me to hold a couple more items, especially a lunch and extra elytra. It was going to be a long day but at least it'll keep me distracted from my own mind.

-Time Skip-

"Hello Grian!" Xisuma was standing on the top of his iron farm, waving excitedly as I approached. I greeted him as I gently set down into the roof and wait for him to explain what's going on.

"So, I'm working on a blast chamber and I wanted to see what would happen if I ran the concrete maker, and cobblestone generator."

I nod and follow the bee clad hermit to the concrete maker where he leads me into a small room and begins to explain how the redstone would send the concrete to me and I just had to place it down.

"Are you sure you want me to be touching this?"

I felt him shift behind me, resting his hands on my hips, "Of course, I'll stay right here until you feel comfortable."

I nod and start the machine, letting the concrete powder take shape into actual concrete. It was so fun and I soon found myself laughing. X stayed behind me and occasionally reached around me to guide my hands. I wonder why he didn't stand beside me, there was enough room but I didn't mind the help. After a couple minutes, he slipped away to start the cobblestone maker and watch his piston v-tapes. A half hour disappeared faster than I expected and soon X was coming in to stop the concrete machine.

"Thank you for your help Grian."

"Anytime X-eye-zuma!"

He looked away quickly after my dumb nickname and hand me a wet cloth without making eye contact. I ignore the strange behave and wipe off my dusty hands and hop out of X's machine. He follows and quickly gives me a hug before bidding me goodbye. I smile and light a rocket, gliding towards Etho's base.

After sending Etho a quick text to let him I'm on my way, I pull a cookie from my inventory and take a couple bites. I'm just finishing my treat when Etho's base came into view. I land and admire the odd assortment of blocks. They all fit together so well.

"Grain! Thanks for coming by!" I feel a couple strong arms pick me up from behind and I yelp in surprise. Once my feet are back on the ground, I turn to face the Canadian grinning and inquire what he had planned. He tells me he wants to build up a wall for the three portraits he has just floating in the sky. I nod, slipping on my building gloves and slipping off my sweater. It's only mid-morning but is already getting too hot to build with it on. I notice Etho's face is bright so I suggest he takes a couple layers off to cool down.

We do our intro to the video and I summon The Grifter as we start building. Etho keeps it enjoyable, randomly throwing in little remarks at my form or strength.

After about 2 hours I check my communicator and thank Etho for the video. His face drops as I tell him I have to go, but he quickly grins and waves me off.

-Time Skip-

I land in a roll in the grass surrounding the Hermiton Herald. I'm about 5 minutes late for my 10:45 meeting with Cleo but I just stay lying on the ground, enjoying the blue sky until Cleo's face pops into view, her orange hair flowing off her shoulders.

"You're late."

"Sorry Cleo! I got distracted building with Etho." I sit up, and take a drink from a flask of water. Her face morphs into disgust then she plasters a smile on. I put my water away and take the hand she has outstretched to me. She heaves my up and we begin the interview.

It went on for about 15 minutes all about my projects and plans for the season. I answer each question quickly and once she puts away her journal and pen, I relax. I don't like being interviewed.

"Thanks for the content Grian! This will sell us so so so so many newspapers." Cleo's eyes sparkled as she spoke.

I grin, "glad I could be of service, but it's time I head out. Doc needs me for something."

Her smile faltered slightly but sent me away with a tight hug.

Just as I'm about to arrive at Doc's base, I get a notification on my communicator:

Ren: G! My man! I've got a request for some gun powder. Any chance you could drop some by the quadrachopper?

I sigh and let him know I'll be by just after lunch. That's just another thing to add to the day. Why can't the hermits ask some others? Scar literally co-owns the gunpowder farm. I just sigh and shrug it off. X just used me to check his redstone. Etho just used me build the wall faster. Even Cleo only used me for profits. It's not like most of them really want to hang out with me. I'm just here to help and entertain.

Part 3-

Grian POV-

"Thanks for the advice Grian. I never thought that maybe just talking to Bdubs and Keralis could clear up our little feud."

I sigh and plaster a tired grin to my face. Doc had spent over an hour asking me for advice on the Bdubs and Keralis situation. I was only halfway through the day and I was desperate for my bed and some alone time.

"Anytime Docky. We don't want another war happening on the server, but I promised Ren some gunpowder for like 30 minutes ago so I'm gonna run." Doc shakes my hand, looking upset and I took off. I wonder why he looks so sad. Almost every hermit I've gone and helped looked disappointed and sad after when I left. Was I really that bad of a helper? I couldn't even keep the hermits happy... a pain stabbed me in the heart on that last thought as I dumped a couple shulker boxes off at Ren's place.

I was about to shoot off, but Ren came running out his meeting room, tears streaming down his face, "Oh I thought you weren't going to come! I was so worried that- that you didn't lik- um- that you wouldn't bring the gun powder I need." The worry and pain in my heart amplified. I caused Ren to cry because I wasn't able to deliver the gunpowder sooner. I droop my shoulders, mumbling an apology, and take off without looking at the dog hybrid.

-Time skip-

I'm flying over my home jungle before I realize that leaving Ren like that probably made him feel worse and tears begin to fall from my eyes. I don't want to see anyone else anymore and send a text to Iskall letting him know that I'll have to cancel the meet up at his tree. I crash into the chest at the far end of my item sorter and just lay there, tears spilling onto the wood floor.

I'm not helpful.

I've made all the hermit sad.

I probably made Scar mad cause I cancelled on him.

I should just give up.

I can't give up.

I will make it up to them.

I sigh into the ground as the tears dry.

"Grian?"

I sit up in panic, trying to wipe off the snot from my face and turn to see Stress standing over me, "are you okay? Do you need medical attention?" I curse to myself. I forgot she was coming over and now I've made her worried.

"No no Stress. I was just uh- working with redstone. Yah that's all. Redstone. I got some in my eyes."

She looked skeptical then pulls out a flower crown, "are you sure you're okay?"

"Yah yah... I'm good."

She smiles at my answers and lightly places the flowers on my head before walking out. I exhale in relief. I didn't want her worrying about me.

I stayed sitting at my chests until a pair of elytras whistle and the thudding of landing hermits. I quickly scurry behind the redstone, wiggling my small frame into the tightest space I could find.

"Grian? Are you here? Iskall and I are worried." I bite my cheek at Scar's worried tone.

Iskall was the first to come my field of view just as he spoke, "I don't think he's here Scar."

"Everyone is panicking!" my breath catches in my throat. I made everyone freak out? No that can't be right. I've been trying to help everyone. Maybe today was just an off day. Yah, just an off day...

I realize that Iskall had started talking so I continued listening, "-texted about Grian crying. She and Cleo have taken to his other base. X, Doc, Ren, and Etho have teamed up to search the mine areas. Mumbo hasn't answered but I expect him to come here the moment he sees the message."

"I just don't know why Grian would be sad. Everyone loves him."

"Literally."

Scar and Iskall looked at each other awkwardly then Scar breaks the silence, "You feel the same way huh?"

"Yah... but we all agreed that Grian gets to choose."

I get to choose what? I stayed still trying to process what Iskall and Scar said and watch as they walk out of my storage area.

I thought everyone disliked me. Now they say they all love me? They all love me. Literally. Oh.

The realization hits me like a stack of bricks. I'm such an idiot and my anxiety turned everything upside down. X in the concrete maker... he just wanted to be close to me. Etho wanted to spend time with me and was upset that I ditched him for Cleo. Cleo obviously knew, and maybe felt the same as she thought that a story about me would increase sales. Doc had just wanted to talk but used Keralis and Bdubs as an excuse. Ren was upset that I had stood him up.

How many others felt the same way? And could the one person I wanted feel this way? Iskall made it sound like he would.

I need to get out and go talk to everyone. I began slowly inching my way out of the tight space I still found myself in but it took very little time before I realized that I was unable to move. My hands were pinned to my side due to the extra belt and my feet would only push me further into the contraption.

Iskall and Scar had already left and wouldprobably tell everyone I wasn't here. I wasn't going to be found. I scream infrustration. Then I scream for help. And scream in fear. My voice breaks and Iresort to sobbing. 

Part 4-

Mumbo POV-

Stress added you to Grian Lovers <3 group chat

Stress added Etho to Grian Lovers <3 group chat

Stress added Ren to Grian Lovers <3 group chat

Stress: Guys, I think Grian needs help. I found him crying in his storage system but he wouldn't talk to me.

Iskall: I'm headed there now!

Scar: Same

Iskall: He's not here...

Cleo: I'm headed to his starter base.

Stress: I'm already there Cleo!

X: Etho and I will go check the mining mesa

Ren: I'll check the gravel hills.

Doc: I'm already at the desert.

Stress: It's been hour now... Anything guys?

X: Negative

Ren: Nope

Doc: No

Stress: *is typing*

I stare at the messages on my communicator, a lump forming in my throat. Grian was missing. I needed to find him. And I won't stop until I do.

I feel my communicator buzz again but I ignore it and fumbled for my rockets. After a couple rouge rockets, I managed to get myself into the sky and I angle myself towards Grian's area of the jungle. I don't even notice the snap behind me as I drop form the sky and land on top of one of Scar's mushrooms.

I groan as air floods back into my lungs and I look at my back, cursing at the torn up and broken elytra.

"Mumbo!"

I look down to see Scar running towards me. I slide carefully off the mushroom and land roughly on the ground just as Scar reaches me, "Have you got the messages?"

I nod and study Scar's face. Tears were running down his face and his hair was sticking up like he had had his hands tugging at it in worry. He looks exactly like I how feel.

"Well then where are you going? We are all meeting in the shopping district to figure something out." I blink in confusion before pulling out my communicator and see a message from Stress and a couple others.

Stress: meeting. Mooshroom island. Now

X: On my way

Doc: There

Iskall: Has anyone heard from Mumbo yet?

I quickly look up at Scar then type a quick response.

Mumbo: I'm with Scar. Be there soon

I put away my communicator and look back up at Scar look expectantly at me. I just sigh, "Can I borrow an elytra? Mine broke..."

Scar just nodded and scampered up the ladder into Larry and jumped out holding an extra elytra. I quickly shrug my broken one off and slip into the new one. We are soon in the air, gliding to the shopping district.

Once we arrive, I see a whole host of hermits gathered together. Is this really how many people are in the 'Grian Lovers <3" group chat? There is obviously Stress, Cleo, Doc, Xisuma, Iskall, Ren and Etho, but there is also Bdubs, Zedaph and xB. Pretty much half the server. A strange feeling of jealousy stabs at my heart. There was so many wonderful hermits here for Grian to choose from but then there was just me. The spoon of the server.

"Thank you all for coming," Stress starting, her voice breaking as she cried, "As you know, we cannot find Grian and I am concerned for his mental state right now. I know that I shouldn't have left him in the state I found him, but I didn't want to force my presence on him."

She paused as she took a shaky breath, "Now, since the sun is starting to set, I think it's best if we all split up. We need a couple to scout the end and another to stay on the main island. A couple people in the Nether would be good. One person at each of Grian's most frequently visited areas is necessary as well. Does anyone have any preferences?"

Scar raised his hand and Stress pointed at him, "I think Mumbo should go to Grian's storage system. That's the place he's most likely to return to and I think he'd rather see his best friend over any of us."

A couple hermits murmured in approval but I tell that they were jealous that I was voluntold to go Grian's main area. I didn't care though, I just wanted to, no, needed to get there as soon as possible and I take off before any of the other places have been assigned.

The flight back to the jungle felt like it took ages. I shivered in the cold even air but I could hardly feel it. My breathing rate increased the closer I got to Grian's base and I decided to land right outside the entrance.

I swallowed my fear that Grian wouldn't be here, or worse, would be here but...

I shake my head and continue in. "Grian?" I whispered into the echoing room. I stop walking as when I tried to listen to a response I could only hear my shoes on the wood floor. It's so quiet, the water of the sorting system even sounds nonexistent. I'm about to continue forward, when I hear something. I'm not sure what. But something. It sounds like it's coming from behind coupe chests at the far side of the system.

I run towards them and kneel in front of them, "Grian? Is that you?"

I sniffle and a small yes had me desperately search. I look in every nearby chest then go behind the system where I see a small opening. Big enough to fit a Grian.

I knee in front of it, peering in and am met with a pair of black runners.

"Mumbo please help..." Grian's voice is hoarse and barely a whisper.

"Okay, Grian. I'll see what I can do." He was really stuck in there but I could just barely grab his ankle, "This is as close as I can get G. Are you ready for me to pull?"

A small whimper came from the small, very stuck, hermit and I began pulling on his ankle. My other arm was positioned against a nearby observer to gain some extra leverage. His whimpers increased and I stopped pulling. "No Mumbo... Don't stop. I need to get out of here."

I didn't respond but just shifted and began pulling harder. He was getting closer so I reposition myself again to be gripping both of his ankles and I planted my feet against the wood block Grian was lying on. With a grunt and one last pull Grian popped out of the space, covered in redstone dust and tears. I caught him in my arms as he twists to hug me.

I let him cry into my suit, his fingers wrinkling the back of my jacket. I lean back against a hopper and hug him closer to me. He sniffled then pulls away to look shyly at the ground, "Thanks for your help Mumbo."

I grab his arms to study some quickly forming bruises and inquire why he was there.

"I didn't want anyone to see me sad. No one should be worried because of me. So, I slid in there when Iskall and Scar showed up and now I know that a bunch of people have a crush on me. I tried to leave but was stuck." He looked up from the ground and straight into my eyes, his green ones reflecting the cave lighting, "I cried and cried. I was stuck in there for at least an hour and of all the people to come... It was you. The one person that hasn't made it clear if they like me or not."

I suck in my breath. Grian had just low-key asked if I liked him. Well, the answer to that was a no. I loved him. I felt myself grow hot as Grian sit on my lap, staring intently at me. I still held his hand in mine and without thinking, I let go and traced lightly up the bruises. He shivered at the touch and moved his arms around my neck.

My brain was no longer working, sparks shot through my body at every point of contact I had with the smaller hermit. He was looking at me expectantly now, tears still glistening on his cheeks. I reach an arm around his and wiped the tears off. He was smiling now as he began to lean up towards me.

I don't hesitate to close the distance, my lips locking onto his salty, tear stained ones. He was smiling. He pulled away, giggling.

"Does that make it clear to you now Grian?" I mused, smirking at him.

"I don't know, we might have to try it again."

And that's what we did. I could feel my communicator buzz but ignored it. I ached for the taste of Grian's lips. His lips moved in sync to mine and I wrapped my arms around his waist to pull him closer to my body he gasped; I take my opportunity to deepen the kiss. His hands are in my hair, tousling it harshly as he gave into my dominance. I pull away and run my hand up his shirt.

My communicator buzzes again but I turn my head to kiss Grian's neck where he had shoved his face into my shoulder but when I hear him whimpering I stop.

"Grian? Are you okay?"

"Ah- yes... just...don't stop"

I smile lightly at his flustered state and bring a hand up to move his head away from my shoulder. He looks up, a small pout on his face. I pout back at him until he giggles and I gently kiss him again.

"Ahem..."

Grian and I look over to where Iskall had cleared his thought awkwardly, "I guess I could respond to the messages you have been ignoring. I'll leave you be."

I walked out as Grian looked at me nervously, "what is everyone going to think now that they'll know that I don't like them?"

I caress his face, "We all promised each other that you could choose whoever and the rest of us wouldn't make a big deal about it."

He nods in satisfaction begin trying to stand up.I keep him in place and he looks at me inquisitively. I just smirk, "I don'tthink I finished."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 26 12
Hermitcraft oneshots :) !Requests are open! To be clear I have no idea what I'm doing T-T Disclaimer: The first few chapters are Grian centric cause...
21.3K 418 30
Welcome to the one-shot book. Most of these are old and i made a new one for better uploads. No more requests will be taken here.
188K 4.9K 103
Drabbles (900- words), oneshots (1,000+ words), and short stories (4,000+ words), centered around the ventures and mishaps of the Hermits exploring t...
9.8K 119 16
So I'm doing a Hermit-themed writing challenge, feel free to come along for the ride. The rules are fairly loose/nonexistent, so yeah. Have fun!