MAID - Jay (재이)

By luvview

"MAID" "If I know that you will be my stupid Employer , I'd rather sit on the side of the road begging for m... More

<3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41- END

16

1.3K 99 47
By luvview

" He is cute," Saehoo said while grinning herself. " I thought the CEO was the old guy, but he was just around my age. He is cool and charming tho, I think he was my type." Saehoo chuckled while turning her chair round and round.

Suddenly Saehoo was startled when someone knocking her door. " Miss Saehoo, Mr Jay ask you to follow him to meet a client today." Saehoo just nod and prepared her things.

" Okay, from now on, I want to know him more," Saehoo whispered to herself and walks towards Jay who already waiting for her.

_______________________________________

After cleaning the whole house, as usual, Yeonja sits on the couch. "Did he thinks that I like him or what? Oh please. I do that on purpose. Maybe he will raise my salary if I take care of him over little things." Yeonja chuckled while turning on the television. "Oh, it's still early to that annoying Jay comes home today. I want to rest my mind for a while." Yeonja lying on the couch and take out her phone.

" Why Saehoo still didn't call or message me? Heeseung said that she already come back from the United States. Maybe she changes her number phone? Never mind, later I ask Heeseung. I miss her so much. There are many things that I want to tell her. Well, she is my only girl best friend since we were in school."

Then Yeonja walks towards her room. She takes something in her drawer.
"Oh no, tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor at the hospital." She looks at her appointment statement then she put it back and took another paper. " Argh, I can postpone it later. The important thing now is Yeonji. Never mind, keep working hard Yeonja. You can settle this cost with three months of your salary." She swallows her supplement and goes to the kitchen to cook for the dinner.

After cooking for dinner, Yeonja prepares all the things and put them on the table. Then she heard the car sound from the outside. She prepared herself to greet Jay at the door. She waited around 5 minutes but Jay still didn't get in. So Yeonja just opens the door.

" Good evening sir." Yeonja bows. Then she heard someone giggling.

" Yeonja, it's me Jungwon." Jungwon laughed and caressed Yeonja's hair.

" YANG JUNGWON! why are you here? Why you didn't ring the bell outside so I know that is you!" Yeonja brings Jungwon to the couch.

" I'm about to ring the bell suddenly you already open the door," Jungwon explained while laughing again. " I didn't know that you were this polite." Jungwon tease. " Excuse me, I do that on purpose. Okay, Jungwon why are you here?"

"Oh, actually I want to meet Jay. Where is he?" Jungwon asked while gulping his drinks"

" If you didn't see his car at the outside that's mean he is not at the house yet. Why you didn't call him?" Yeonja asked.

" I already called him but he didn't pick up. That's why I'm here. Never mind, I'll wait here until he comes home. I can spend time with my friend instead." Jungwon explained.

"By the way, where's your cute Yeonjin? The last time I meet her she was just 3 years old. I miss that cute girl." Jungwon asked.

Yeonja feels hesitant to tell him the truth. She was about to change the topic but he can't cause Jungwon still waiting for her answer.

" O-oh Yeonjin at my grandmother's house now," Yeonja asked and avoid Jungwon gaze. " Where is your girlfriend Jungwon?" Yeonja tease.

Jungwon laughing. " Here she is talking to me right now." Yeonja confused. " Haha I'm just kidding! Wait for while, I try to call Jay again. Maybe he will pick up my phone this time."

_______________________________________

Jay is still at his office to settle all of his work. " Woah why that client was very complicated huh?" Jay put his head on the table.

" Sir, this is your coffee".

"Yejin,I didn't ask for coffee now can you bring it-" Jay was about to raise his head and was startled when he saw Saehoo was the one who stand in front of him now. " Miss Saehoo, why are you still at the office? It's already the end of office hour." Jay asks confusedly.

" Oh I'm about to go back already, then I see you so stressed right now that's why I do a cup of coffee for you." Saehoo smiling.

"oh thank you Saehoo. You can go back now, tomorrow we have a meeting, so prepare." Jay said firmly while sipping the coffee.

Saehoo just nodded and get out of his room. " Just like that? At least invite me for dinner or what. Or maybe can he offer to send me home or what? Relax Saehoo, it just started. There are more things you can do to make him suitable with you." Saehoo whispered to herself while waiting for the elevator.

Jay wants to stay at the office for a little longer and suddenly someone calls him. " Yah Jungwon-ah, sorry I can't pick up your phone cause I'm so busy today." Jay pick up the phone while typing on his laptop.

" What?! Why are you at my home now? Okay I go back home now." Jay grabbed his car key.

Jay straight driving towards his house.

" What if he does something with Yeonja? " Jay slapped his face after said that.

" Jungwon is a good boy, plus he was her friend right?"

"Why I was like this so sudden, that ugly maid burdened my soul right now."

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading! Don't forgot to vote bestie! <3333

I'll continue the chapter later cause I've an exam this week! Wish me luck! 🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.8K 36
"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type of person. Until she meets her only exce...
1.4M 112K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...
1.6M 126K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...
164K 6.2K 36
In which Ni-ki a police officer falls in love with a criminal named Sunghoon Highest rankings: #1 in Niki - 16/04/2022 #1 in sunjay - 01/05/2022 #1 i...