It's You (JiMinJeong)

By MeaN________

Kim Minjeong, a girl who have a miserable past met Karina... Would Karina heal her or make her feel worst? More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 14

682 30 5
By MeaN________

Third Person Pov

6 months have already past and school are almost done Winter and Karina's group that was supposed to be separated are already one each one of them are closed yo each other some ot them are also couple.... They were at the rooftop again having there lunch as always...

Rooftop became there cafeteria... They were all teasing each other while eating... There afternoon class is cancelled again for an unknown reason they were about to go to the mall when Eunbi's phone rang she looked at her phone and noticed it was a call from Jennie the school director...

Jennie Unnie

"Eunbi-yah"

"Are you together with the other students council member?"

"Yes unnie, why?"

"Sorry if this is so sudden but can you all come to the meeting area"

"Why unnie, is there something wrong"

"Ahh well just talk here, all the teacher are going also"

"Okay Unnie well be there in a minute"

Jennie and Eunbi ended the call.....

Eunbi return to her group and informed them about the sudden meeting.... She felt sorry about there hung out but she can't reall do anything...

"Hey guys sorry to inform you that but all the students council cannot go to the hang out" Eunbi said

"Why unnie?" Rei asked

" The director want us to be present in the meeting this afternoon that's why" Eunbi informed them

They all know that they can't do anything about it so that's when Sakura talk

"They let's just moved out hangout after your meeting will just wait here in the rooftop" Sakura said and everyone nodded at her... Eunbi smile at them and said that they need to go...

Eunbi was the first to walk and Yuri, Lia, Yeji, Giselle, Chaeyeon, Wonyoung, Hitomi, Gauel and Rie follows her since they are part of the student council...

The member that is left behind make themselves comfortable by setting again and talk to each about anything that cross there minds

--

Winter's Pov

We was left here in the rooftop and just talking about anything oh cut that out... they are just the only one that's talking and i'm just there listening to whatever they are saying i was looking at her, i can't take my eyes of her... that's when someone tap my shoulder... I looked up and see Liz with Ningning, yujin and yena...

They motion me to come with them and i did...

We head to the other end of the rooftop and settled our selves...

"What's with the distance with others guys" I tell them feeling confused..... Why does we have to sit far away from the others...

"Do you want Karina to hear our conversation?" Ningning said

"What's wrong it she heard? And what are we gonna talk about that we need to distance to them?"

I was wondering why would they don't want Karina to hear it...

"We know that you have a crush on Karina bro" Yujin tell me

I looked at them.... How did they know... did Yuri told them? Oh my god Jihyo that hamster....

"No one told us Win, you are just so obvious" Yena said answering the question in my mind... Is she a mind reader?

Am i? I thought

"Does the others knows? Does she knows?" I asked them feeling nervous that what if she knows?

"Everyone knows expect for her" Yena said and I sighed in relief

"So you really have a crush on her?" liz asked

"I don't ha-" I didn't finish my sentence when Ningning cut me off

"Really your gonna lie to us now when we caught you staring at her so many times while smiling?" Ningning cut me off

"Let me finish my sentence Ning"
I said while glaring at her

"Oh sorry continue" she said

"Just like what i'm about to say i don't have a crush on her....." They all looked at me waiting for my next statement

"Because i think i already love her"
I said truthfully

They are just looking at me there mouth wide agape...

I looked at where Karina is And i stared talking again..

" I don't know when or where it start but my heart just suddenly changed it ways to her.... I'm also surprised because when i thought that Yeji having a girlfriend that she loved and treasure will going hurt me... but i was wrong because it didn't hurt me anymore... everytime i encounter or even think the word love it's already her that pass my mind... It's already Karina that makes my days wonderful, it's already her that my heart beating for, I know it sounded cheesy but that's why I feel i know that it's... It's already her... The person that i love... " I said while looking at Karina who's in the other end of the rooftop....

She see me looking at her and smile... I smile back at her and she then continue to do what she was doing and i also continue what i'm saying...

"I first met Karina at the church that time i still don't know her, i still don't know that she was my classmate or even Yeji's friend until the introduction 6 months ago.... Karina and I became close for the past 6th months... I thought at first that my feelings for her was just an infatuation but when the time pass by when where always together i feel nervous... Everytime she does a mistake i find it cute... Everytime she's not around i'm missing her... And Everytime she looked and smiled at me, my heart is beating faster that it's normal beat... And that's when i realized that i'm already inlove with her..."

I said while looking at them they looked at me with pity in there eyes hearing my story...

I smile at them painfully because I know what their about to say...

"But she already have a boyfriend"
Ningning said

"I know"

"Why does you always love a person who already have someone in their life that they treasure and love?" Liz said to me... I looked at her and answer

" Maybe because it's my destiny to experience all kind of pain in these world...

Karina...

She is happy with him...

She love him...

She need him...

She treasure him...

And...

I will never be him..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.2K 53
What would happen if a good-looking lesbian had swept off a homophobic's feet? An old friend that Winter cares about suddenly returns, and Karina pre...
240K 4.5K 18
She put her hand on my shoulder, i froze as she whisper something on my ear. "Nice hard on Miss Kim Minjeong, want me to do something about that". I...
9.5K 609 13
Marrying her childhood friend for the sake of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 family, but the thing is that the girl she was going to marry wasn't the kindest and sweetest hu...
62K 1.2K 20
Winter just transferred to a new school, Karina and winter became best friends soon. Winter went through a lot of hard times, she manage to overcome...