PARADISE| I-LAND

By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. " Mnet and Belift Lab " I-LAND" OC x K More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
PART TWO
TWENTY-ONE
HYBE JAPAN BOY GROUP UPDATE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THRITY-ONE
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
...𝘛𝘙𝘠 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕

THIRTY-TWO

3.1K 116 17
By Manon_Dixon_Jones

"    ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇꜱ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 9 part 4

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It was 11 pm and Raina had separated from the boys hours ago. She was currently in the Production room, the leather notebook resting on the table. The same notebook Yoongi had gifted her. It had become both her diary and songbook, the pages filled with her thoughts and feelings in physical form.

Recently, Raina had been writing her own song.

Paradise.

That was the title. she was barely a quarter of the way through it as she's had no time to sit down, but she wasn't going to give up anytime soon. She hoped that one day, she'd be able to share this song with the world, in hopes others could relate to it. But for now, it laid here, Written in the pages of her book for only her to see.

"Raina?" The woman looked to the door to see K meekly standing there. It was slightly amusing to see a 6-foot man look so shy, K walked further into the room. Neither of them spoke for a while, they just stared at each other, under this light K could see the faint bags under Raina's eyes and how the usual glint that shone in her eyes whenever she talked to him had dimmed. A reminder of how he hurt her.

Raina could see the slight puffiness in K's eyes along with the guilt he felt. They say the eyes are the window's to the soul, and you can tell what a person is feeling just from their eyes. K was no exception to that. K shifted under Raina's gaze causing a particular ring on his hand to catch Raina's attention instantly.

"Nice ring." She said flatly, leaning against the back of her chair. K smiled softly and twisted the ring on his finger with his opposite hand.

"Yea it really is. I'm suprised the person who bought it even bothered. Especially with the way I've acted." He mumbled guiltily, Raina stood up with the leather book in her hand.

"You and me both." She said back, walking towards the door but a warm gentle hand on her wrist stopped her.

"Raina," K whispered, tears threatening to fall again. He gently pulled Raina into his body, his arms wrapped loosely around her waist, he paused giving her the opportunity to break from his grasp and walk away. But she didn't. Raina wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder, she missed him.

"I'm so sorry Raina." He apologised softly, he had lost count of how many times he had apologised to her. K pressed the smallest kiss to her temple, his lips just brushing her skin.

"And thank you. I love it." He whispered in her ear, referring to the particular ring on his right hand.

When he had woken up that morning, the gift bag beside his bed contained an expensive-looking jacket. And at the very bottom of the bag sat a small square box, with a small note laying on top of it. The moment he opened the note he knew that Raina had written it, the jacket was a joint gift from all three of them while the small box was from Raina. K would've opened the box when he discovered the jacket, but he knew that Raina's gift was a lot more personal. So he waited until the cameras weren't focused on him to open her gift.

He wanted to run to her and pull her into his embrace the moment he saw her. Once he opened that gift, his heart had never felt so warm.

"You're welcome K." Raina whispered back, her head buried in the crook of his neck and she sighed in content.

"You didn't have to, especially when I've been a real asshole." He responded, Raina, let out a laugh.

"At least you're aware." She teased causing K to grin and tighten his grip. Raina returned the gesture, causing K to lift Raina up slightly her toes just barely touching the ground. They stayed like this for a few more moments before K let her down on her feet fully, Raina pulled back and looked up at him with a smile.

K lifted his right hand and brushed her hair out of her face before softly cupping her cheek. He watched as she leaned into his touch, he smiled brightly.

He had his girl back.

Once again it was D-Day for the chemi test. After resolving their issues, the Flicker team practised hard and effectively. The mood in the practice was lighter and they all gave input where needed, the boys were so grateful for Raina. Who had gathered them in the practice room every night and they practice their vocals and facial expressions while looking through Raina's detailed notes on the song. She pointed out moments where they needed to adjust their expressions or vocals.

Raina was the last person to appear in the lobby due to the stylists wanting her outfit to be perfect. Raina, off camera, was quite close with the staff. Especially the stylists and makeup team, who never got tired of trying to play matchmaker and make Raina flustered with comments about her and K. She assumed they got a real kick out of her red ears which caused them to giggle and squeal.

Raina was dressed in a black mesh high neck shirt with a single silver chain layered on top. The mesh part ended a couple of inches below her collarbone, the red suit jacket placed over it was left undone. Her black slacks clung to her waist, hips and legs just enough the emphasis them but loose enough to be comfortable, she wore low heeled black shoes that gave her slightly more height. In short, Raina felt sexy. As she walked into the lobby Jake has spotted her first and his jaw slackened, Jay and Taki noticed this and looked in the direction Jake was looking and both boys gasped.

The commotion seemed to have gained all of their attention because, by the time Raina stood in front of them, they were all staring at her.

"What? Is something wrong with my hair?" Raina asked, confused as to why all eleven boys were staring at her.

"No! No. It's just-um, you look-ah...good." Sunoo stuttered out, breaking out of his daze. And that's when it clicked to Raina why they were all staring, a small smirk made its way to her subtle plum red-stained lips.

"Just good?" Raina teased with a raised brow, watching as Sunoo tried to find his words. Raina looked towards her Flicker members and stopped at K, who wasn't even bothering to cover-up the fact that he was checking her out.

"What he was trying to say is that you look amazing Raina." Heeseung intervened, saving the poor stuttering boy from Raina's mischief teasing. Raina grinned and nodded making her way to stand next to K, who couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She teased quietly, aware of the cameras. K chuckled and let his eyes travel down her body once more.

"Trust me, if I had a camera I would've." He muttered back with a smile as his eyes finally landed on her own. Raina let out an amused scoff and ran her tongue on her bottom lip, wetting it. K's eyes followed the motion and swolled thickly.

Raina noticed a let a smirk settle back on her lips.

"You ready?" She asked him. K snapped out of his trance and smile determinedly.

"As long as your by my side. I'll always be ready." He said causing Raina smile to grow, that fire K loved shone brightly in her eyes as the countdown reached zero.

"I-LANDER rank 1 to 8, please return your badges."

Raina took off her badge and carefully placed it back in the casing before returning to her place.

"The first team up for global evaluation is... Flicker." Namkoong announced.

Raina let out a sigh and cracked her neck. Raina, Jake, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Heeseung and K all stepped into the Gate.

"We got this." Jake encouraged and Raina smiled and put her hand in the middle of the group as everyone soon followed.

"One. Two. Three. Flicker!" They cheered. Raina stood next to K behind the others as the Gate started to turn. Her hand lightly grasped his own and squeezed it, he returned the gesture, the single ring on his right hand that Raina held made her smile.

"Together." She whispered to him causing him to smile at her.

"Together." He whispered back just as the Gate opened. They let their hands fall away from each other and walked out.

Sung Deuk chuckled as he watched the team walk on stage.

"Woah they all look like suit models." He commented to which Bang PD laughed and nodded.

The Flicker team did their introduction which brought smiles to the producer's and Bang PD's faces.

"K, did you have any challenges or situations of conflict?" Podgg asked pre the show's script Raina assumed.

"I...I'm still learning as I go. So there are areas that I am lacking. But because we went through it, we feel more like a team." K responded.

"Your rehearsal was better than your midpoint check. I hope your performance tonight is better than your rehearsal. I look forward to it." Bang Si Hyuk said to the team of trainees. They all bowed.

"Flicker unit, please get ready for the stage."

Raina got into position and took a deep breath.

[Part 1- Heeseung]
It feels like we've wandered every day
In search of each other
And been facing each other across different spaces

[Part 2 - K]

From a far distant place (yeah ye)
Across countless nights

[Part 3 - Raina]

I send a signal and wait for you to respond
Our promised language for you to find

[Part 4 - Jake]
No need for words, a signal that only we know

[Part 5 - Jungwon]
Connecting worlds twisted apart

[Part 1 -Heeseung]
The moment it flickers

[Part 1 - Heeseung & Part 2 - K]
Feel it more more, feel it you feel it

[Part 2 - K]
The moment it flickers

[Part 2 - K & Part 3 - Raina]
Feel it more more, feel it I feel you

[Part 3 - Raina]
You and I linked together

[Part 3 - Raina & Part 4 - Jake]
Feel it more more, feel it you feel it

[Part 4 - Jake]
The moment it flickers

[Part 4 - Jake & Part 6 - Sunghoon]
Feel it more more, feel it I feel you

[Part 6 - Sunghoon]
You and I linked together

[Part 5 - Jungwon]
We can't touch, but you and I are one

[Part 4 - Jake]
Even when we are apart, we're an intertwined pair

[Part 6 - Sunghoon]
Across space and time (yeah yeh)

[Part 1 - Heeseung]
Your gaze meets mine

[Part 2 - K]
I send a signal and wait for you to respond

[Part 3 - Raina]
Our promised language for you to find

[Part 4 - Jake]
No need for words, a signal that only we know

[Part 6 - Sunghoon]
Connecting worlds twisted apart

[Part 1 - Heeseung]
The moment it flickers

[Part 1 - Heeseung & Part 2 - K]
Feel it more more, feel it you feel it

[Part 2 - K]
The moment it flickers

[Part 2 - K & Part 3 - Raina]
Feel it more more, feel it I feel you

[Part 3 - Raina]
You and I linked together

[Part 3 - Raina & Part 4 - Jake]
Feel it more more, feel it you feel it

[Part 4 - Jake]
The moment it flickers

[Part 4 - Jake & Part 6 - Sunghoon]
Feel it more more, feel it I feel you

[Part 1 - Heeseung]
You and I linked together

"End of test"

Raina controlled her heavy breaths as they all stood in line. Waiting for the evaluation.

"Good job." Bang PD said to them, causing them to bow and thank him, Raina stood between Heeseung and Jungwon.

"I don't know if you all said it or if I heard it elsewhere, but I heard you guys were the avengers. You deserve the title." Bang PD said causing Raina to smile and laugh.

"We were complimenting K earlier, but in this chemistry test, adding in the eye contact with Raina was really a stroke of genius. I liked it." Sung Deuk said. Raina smiled and bit her lip lightly. As the producer's watched their performance, the eye content between Raina and K was intense, as if they were singing about each other. But Sung Deuk decided not to comment, he knew their feelings for each other were more than friendly.

"Also, I want to compliment Jake. You looked really cool since the entry. You became a great focus and while among these top-ranked guys, you didn't fall behind." Son Sung Deuk complimented Jake.

"Up until you were picked to come to I-LAND, it wasn't about whether you could or couldn't sing, but that you simply just didn't know how to sing. But you were so stable in your singing today. And it's not like your facial expressions or dancing fell through either. I was pleasantly suprised. " Bang PD said. Raina felt so proud of Jake, knowing he's been working his ass off.

"I would like to also compliment Raina. This song suited you very well, you shined among these young men. Your little gestures such as the winks and your expressions really added to the performance." Bang PD expressed with a smile. Raina smiled and thanked him.

"Something that suprised me as I was watching today's performance is in Jungwon's case, you're only 17 years old, but you brought out such a captivating allure. I fell into it a bit." Pdogg said to Jungwon who smiled brightly.

The Flicker team made their way off stage and back into the Gate. Raina slung her arms over Jake and Jungwon with a bright smile.

"We did so well guys!" She said before Sunghoon brought all of them into a group hug. They arrived back in I-LAND to see the others clapping, Raina grinned as Taki, Ni-ki and Hanbin hugged her.

"You were amazing Raina!" Hanbin said, Raina laughed.

"And you're going to be amazing too Hanbin." She said back before Jay pulled her into a hug.

"You blew it out of the water Raina." He said as he ruffled her hair. Raina mockingly glared at him and slapped his hand away from her head.

"Touch the hair again and you'll lose a hand, Jongsung Park." She threatened, he rolled his eyes at the use of his full name.

"Now, the Dive Into You Unit will come onto the stage." Namkoong announced. Raina quickly gave Jay and Ni-ki who were the closest to her a hug.

"Good luck, make sure to kill it out there for me." She whispered to the both of them and waved as they all made their way into the Gate. Raina watched in utter amusement and adoration as the Dive Into You team made their own individual introductions and soon their performance started.

Raina watched their performance in amazement, she found her attention always drifting back to Jay. He really did shine with song and she couldn't be prouder, with their use of props there was always something to captivate Raina's attention. She could watch this performance over and over and be able to spot something she hadn't previously seen. Raina clapped at the end of their performance with a proud smile, and although their feedback wasn't completely positive Raina was still proud of them.

She always will be.

The Flicker team greeted their friends with encouraging smiles. Raina stood next to Jake.

"Now, by producer's choice,  the votes that they receive within 24 hours, one I-LANDER chosen will receive the benefit of having their votes be doubled."

Raina nudged Jake and smirked knowingly at him.

"I bet, it's going to be you." She said. Jake laughed.

"Nah I don't think so." He responded, Raina raised her brow.

"Okay. If I'm right, you have to take over my dishes duty for tonight. And if I'm wrong, I will make you breakfast for the next 2 days." Raina bargained, Jake rolled his eyes but agreeded nonetheless.

"Fine. In the morning I'd like Vegemite with buttered toast." It was Raina's turn to roll her eyes.

"How more Aussie can you get?" She sarcastically asked in English. Before Jake could reply with an equally sarcastic comment of his own he was cut off.

"The rank 1 I-LANDER chosen by the producers is...Jake."

Raina yelled and jumped as she looked at a shocked Jake. Everyone congratulated him.

"Individual ranking is 100% based on global votes and the lowest rank, rank 12, will be eliminated for good." Namkoong reiterated. Raina turned to Jake with a smug smirk.

"Thanks for doing the dishes tonight Jake." She teased but she couldn't be prouder of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.9K 25
applying for a survival show as a joke turns out that it may come true even though you ahve no experience, what could happen (enhypen x male oc)
951K 28.5K 38
Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. However things spark into chaos when jealousy and rivalry stir among the applicants...
213K 5.2K 97
σ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵...
26.6K 1K 38
𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 ➥ 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝 ...