LOVE IN MACEDONIA

Por JadieteChaser

_____________________________________ Athena Margaux Palema is a book worm. She often escapes reality through... Más

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 18

271 11 0
Por JadieteChaser

"Mademoiselle, wake up. The princess's guards are here to fetch you." Draco woke me up.

I groaned and looked outside the window.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Well it's supposedly almost 7:30 mademoiselle." He aswered and clapped his hands once.

In an instant the cabinet and my vanity table appeared.

"Urgh do i really have to? I barely spent time with Heph because she's too clingy." I complained and then stood up.

Draco looked at me and chuckled, "Mademoiselle, that is alot better than her antagonizing your every move."

"You're right," i stood up and did a couple of stretches before sitting in my vanity table.

"Drac can you get the second dress i almost picked yesterday? I'll use it now, i don't have enough time to pick a new one." I said and pulled the chair nearer towards the vanity table.

I took the strawberry and used it as my lipstick, after I'm satisfied with my lips, i took my make up kit and did a natural make up look. It's not that i don't already look hot but my skin pores and scars gotta go, especially that Roxana's face is seriously smooth, perks of bieng a princess.

I smiled, contented at my look and did my hair next. Draco on the other hand placed down a clip and a viel besides me while putting my dress on the other chair.

"Thanks Drac." I winked and gave him a flying kiss. He shook his head while smiling and prepared a light meal for me.

As usual, Draco always turns around when i go and change to give me space, something that i adore so much about him.

I used the dress and made a simple twirl. Yep, not my best look but i still look good.

I used the necklace Heph gave me and hid it under my dress once again the  took the clip and the viel.

I ate my food first before clipping my viel on and as expected, as soon as i went out the inn, Roxana's guards are there waiting for me.

Draco and Me entered the carriage, we both may seem silent in the outside but in the mind, we are debating.

Heph will never cheat on me! I shouted in my mind at Draco.

He won't, he's too loyal to you.. and Alex so he does what ever Alex wishes.

Then I'll ask him to say no. I countered.

Mademoiselle, can you please recall your history lessons. Remember what Alexander the Great is like and how he connects with Hephaestion.

Well.. Alex is a playboy.. and then married 2? Or was it 3 times? Draco help me. He chuckled and shook his head no.

Nah I'll let you realize things yourself. Go on, what happens next?

Well all i can recall is there is this battle they won and everyone had a partner.. he remarried again and..

Hephaestion married too.. right?

Right.. i bit my lip at that thought.

Mademoiselle? Drac asked worried.

I'm fine.. it's just that.. i have a plan but what will happen in the history if i do this plan? It may change things in the present. It'll be messed up.

Mademoiselle, remember, the history and events of the world is already written, the outcomes the same, what is written will happen, by hook or by crook.

Meaning?

It means that even if you try your best to alter the past, the present will be untouched.

Huh?

Mademoiselle seriously? Drac looked at my sideways.

I rolled my eyes at him, Yeah seriously, i don't understand anything your saying.

He made a tch sound Oookay, let me do this again.

Okay.

Let's say you did something, you accidentally stabbed an important person in history, a year early than what was said as his death.

Okay, get going.

Even if how fatal your stab is, even if this wound is near to the heart this important person still won't die. Do you get me?

Hmm, so your saying that even if i made stupid decisions in this timeline, the flow of the story will remain, nothing will change.. is that it? I looked at Drac confused.

Partly yes. He agreed

Oh.. so even if i tried to stop Heph to marry that girl, i couldn't stop it.. am i right? I asked starting to feel down.

Mademoiselle your taking a wrong turn right here. I said that things won't change in history, the outcome will still be the same and-

Exactly! It's the same! I shouted in my mind.

Mademoiselle i said that the outcome remains the same. He spoke but i really couldn't comprehend.

I don't get it.. honestly Drac.. and I'm in pain. I started sobbing.

I heard Drac sigh and patted my back.

"I'll re-explain it to you after you're done with your girl boding with the princess." Draco whispered then went out the carriage, opening it for me.

"We can talk through mind link." I looked at him, hopeful.

"Mademoiselle, your attention to the Princess will determine your closeness to her. If you don't focus on her, the plans she'll execute in the near future will be unknown to you. You'll be clueless. And what are the chances that she'll add you to those women she decides to kill for hee child?" Drac asked while guiding me up the stairs.

"Margaux Darling!" Roxana's voice filled the air.

I smiled at her while everyone including Draco bowed down.

"Hi?" I said unsurely.

"Hi? That's what you say to your princess?" She asked raising her brows.

I sighed and bowed down slightly. "Your highness, a pleasure meeting you."

"Hahahaha, i didn't mean that you go formal but that will do. Let's go?" Sje chirped and pulled me away.

Inside the castle she started to blab about things, normally I'll be attentive to it but my mind is wondering about something else.

Mademoiselle, if this would make you feel better, just do what you plan to do, no holding back. Draco spoke.

So that i could say that atleast i tried? I choked while holding a heavy lump in my throat.

No not that but- fine think what you want to think but still execute your plans. You'd do great. He said then cut off from mindlink.

I sighed, i was about to look at Roxana when a glipse of Heph and another woman cought my eye.

I immediately stopped, almost making Roxana fall.

"I'm sorry." I said apologetically then looked back at the people outside the castle.

"I'm fine but you have to have a good excuse- ohh. That's very unlikely." Roxana commented and went near the window.

"Do you know who is she?" I asked.

She looked at them while tilting her head.

"Hmm, if my memory seves me right that is-"

"The girl you were talking about?" I finished her.

She looked at me then laughed. "No, but that is the one shocking! That is another girl and.. wait!" She shouted. She looked surprised.

"Uh-oh," Roxana immediately duck down and pulled me down with her.

"What the-" i wanted to complain good thing i remembered who she is.

"They'll look." She shushed me then peeked at the window.

"Uh, what's happening?" I asked and peeked myself.

Heph and the woman are heading back to the castle- to the other side of the castle.

"Where are they going?" I asked.

"The maids chambers." Roxana replied and stood up. She helped me up and pulled me.

"Uh Heph?" I asked.

"We'll catch them don't worry." She reassured me and allowed me to catch up.

"Anyways i recognize that woman, she's my favorite maid Marie! I usually send her to give my regards to both Hephaestion and Alexander especially when I'm too tired to walk since she's good at it. Now we both know why. Quick this way." She escorted me and walked down the stairs to another hallway.

Everytime a soldier or an official walks by, they bow at her. Roxana paid no attention to this though, she just continued walking, pulling me from time to time when i loose my pace.

"Ah-ha!" Roxana kicked the door open.

I am the one supposed to be angry.. right?

I think she likes you. Draco commented.

Yeah right.

I sighed and moved sideways since Roxana blocked my sight.

My eyes started to swell at what i saw. Heoh just pulled out from the kiss with this woman, he has a blank stare at Roxana but as soon as he saw me, his eyes went wide.

"H-how could you?" I trembled in anger.

I looked at the maid and she is stuck in her place, shocked too.

"Margaux i can explain.." he took a step and i backed away.

I pulled Roxana's dress signalling her that i want to go.

"Stay right there Heph." Roxana raised her hands to stop him.

She turned around and held my face to wipe my flowing tears.

"It's okay, let's go to my room." I nodded and allowed Roxana to pull me out of the place.

Heph tried to stop us but Roxana already ordered her soldiers to stop him.

I sniffed all the way to her room and thankfully she didn't complain about it like she usually does.

"You know, i was like that when i first saw Alex with another girl. That guy has alot of women that i learned how to fight for what is mine. Sad thing is i didn't have anyone to pull me out of my situation when i first saw them so Alex had the time convincing me about things that i knew were lies but acted naive to not notice." She sighed and made sit in her bed.

She carefully moved my face to look at her. She smiled and took off my viel.

"It's messy to cry using a viel." She spoke softly then hugged me. I cried in her shoulder while she patted my back.

She called two of her maids and instructed them to prepare a bath. After half an hour the maids were done and she intructed them to leave before pulling off the hug.

"I usually solve my pain with some warm bath. Take off your clothes and let's refresh, i know you're in pain but looking at you all pathetic looking and seeing that we look the same, it's not making me feel any better than you." She joked. I laughed and took off my clothes.

She took off her clothes to and guided me towards the bath.

We both soaked under the bathtub talking about alot of things, erasing my mind of what i saw.

She told me stories on how she handled every woman that made her way to Alex and honestly i started to feel better.

Though i did realize something while we are talking. Roxana is naturally sarcastic but that doesn't mean she's bad. She is raised that way but her compassion never ran dry. She is just inlove to Alex that she could be this clingy and pathetic when it comes to him. But at the end of the day she's strong.

And i adore her for that.

_________________________________________________

"Woah, what's gotten into you?" I asked Hephaestion who just barged inside my room. Whenever he does this, it means he's in trouble or angry or frustrated, any of the three.

And by the looks of it, he is frustrated, In fact the last time he did this is when I lost my control and forcedly kissed Athena Margaux, and that was yesterday.

After that we made this agreement that we are both can't force her when it comes into things, she has to pick one of us naturally before putting a claim on her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I messed up. I hate this!" He shouted and kicked the wall. I didn't flinch and nust watch him do some mess. When he still isn't satisfied, he took my chair and threw it in the wall.

I raised my brows and him and closed the map i am studying.

"On what exactly did you messed up on?" I analyzed looking at him.

"She saw me.. she saw me kissing that maid! And I didn't even have the chance to explain because of your stupid wife." He sat down and tried to calm himself.

I chuckled and looked at him, "Number one, my wife isn't stupid, she's adorable, number two it's her natural instict to do that because i am married to her and i did a fair share of those things, number three why were you kissing that girl anyways?"

"She kept sending me letters so i had to talk to her and tell her to stop especially that she threatened to tell Margaux what 'fake' relationship we had. Shockingly she agreed to stop but had a request, she said that she needed help in sending a letter to a distant family and that she left it in their chambers. She had other plans though, she kissed me and that's when your wife kicked her way in."

"I'm proud of her." I laughed.

"It's not a joke Alex." He glared at me and threw the chair debris at me.

I catched it nontheless and threw it back at him.

"Okay, so my General, Commander, and Best friend got gullible, is that it?" I teased him even more.

"I have to explain myself to Margaux." He sighed.

"Sure goodluck." I responded and reached the wine from the side table and drank from it.

"You have to help me." He looked at me.

"I'm also doing my best have her, I'm your enemy when it comes to her and you have more points to her than me. Why would i help you?" I asked then put down the wine back in my side table.

He glared at me as I stood up and put the map on my drawer.

"Please, as your friend." He spoke.

I turned around and smiled at him. Ah, he finally took in his pride. "We are finally even then. Now tell me what do i do?"

Hephaestion rolled his eyes. "Ask Roxana in a date and tell her to bring Margaux too then I'll take it from there."

"That barely sounded like a plan." I frowned at him. He smiled and shook his head.

"Just do your part, plus at least you get to have Roxana." He punched me on my shoulder before getting out of my room.

I sighed and turned around.

"Heph clean this mess!" I shouted and ran outside to catch him. It was too late though since i can hear his descending footsteps running outside near the front door.

"Jerk!"

"I know!" He shouted and then slammed the door.

I sighed once again. Fine I'll do it, as long as Margaux is happy.

_________________________________________________
.
.
.
.
Up Next: CHAPTER 19; Friendship and Courtship

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

387 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
1.6K 424 41
#2Wattpadteenfiction If you want to read a book, with a good fantasy plot, you've come to the right place. Get ready for romance, royalty and magic...
10.8K 214 26
The drums of war have just been sent roaring!! Now whom is my Father's grand army fighting against???, Well no one is entirely sure, but to instill m...
57.1K 4.4K 41
-They all believed that he would return.- Despite the best efforts of those who oppose him, Zeus and most of his allies are free, and it is all thank...