Forced marriage with the prin...

By nemoffics

What ??????? I don't want to marry him . It's a order from prince family , you have no choice . I will marr... More

Introduction :
Part 1 : who is she ?
Part 2: marriage decision
Part 3: marriage proposal
Part 4: welcome to the fire princess
Part 5: marriage
Part 6: bedroom
Break
Part 7 : i m jungkook
Part 8: college
Part 9: my phone
Part 10 : first aid
Part 11: he cares for me ?
Part 12: ball
Part 13: necklace
Part 14: honeymoon
Part 15:thunders
Part 16:horse riding
Part 17 : kiss
Part 18: photos
Part 19: cookies
Part 20: sleep with me
Part 21 : morning kiss
Part 22: i hate you
Part 23: date ?
Part 24: who is she ?
Part 25:i hate her
Part 26: shopping
Part 27: jealous
Part 28: misunderstanding
Part 29: Cheating
Part 30: he left
Part 31: he will never come back
Part 32: we are sorry
Part 33: i love you
Part 34: are you sure ?
Part 35: smut
Part 36: aftercare
Part 37: plan
Part 38: dont kiss me
Part 39: drunk
Part 40: you won
Part 41: lies
Part 42: police
Part 43: i am so lucky
Part 44: come back
Part 45: help me
Part 46: smut again
Part 47: i love her
Part 49: the END
Authors note

Part 48: i love you

8.6K 549 67
By nemoffics

JUNGKOOK POV:

My eyes landed on Hayeon wearing the dress I bought for her. The blue colour was complimenting her skin colour. She looked so beautiful. The dress was very simple one yet it looked so beautiful on her. She looked like a princess. My princess. I made my way to her without breaking eye contact. I reached her and looked into her eyes.

'Hi j-jungkook.'

She said nervously tucking her hair behind her ear. Oh how bad I want to do that too.

'You look beautiful'

I said and immediately her cheeks tinted red which I found cute. The whole party I couldn't take my eyes off her. I just wanna grab her in my arms and don't wanna let go. But I have to wait till tomorrow.

Time skip;

The party finished and I gave Hayeon ride to her home..

'Hayeon can you be ready tomorrow by 8:00 am I wanna take vou somewhere.'

'Hm sure but where ?'

'Surprise.'

I said and drove away. The whole night I couldn't sleep. Butterflies didn't leave my stomach at all. They were dancing in my stomach the whole night. I was very nervous and excited. The next day I woke up and got ready.

All the time smile didn't leave my face thinking about Hayeon. I wore a black T-shirt and jeans and my favourite black boots. I took my bag and drove to her place. She came to my car and took a seat in passenger place. She was wearing a white t shirt with denim jumper on it styled with white shoes. She looked so damn cute. A total girlfriend material.

'Tell me now where are we headed to ?'

She asked but I kept silent. She pouted because I wasn't telling her. I looked at her pout lips and smiled. I had the urge to pull her pouty lips and kiss her but I can't do it. I shrugged my thoughts and drove.

HAYEON POV:

Finally after an hour jungkook stopped the car at the mountain.

'Jungkook why here?'

I asked looking at him. He got down from the car and opened my door signalling me come out too.

'Let's go hiking.'

He said. He looked so excited and happy. I also liked hiking so I joined him. The whole time jungkook didn't leave my hand while climbing up afraid that I might fall down which made my heart flutter the whole time with his warm touch. After 40min we reached the top. My eyes lightened looking at the view. The sky was clean blue slightly cloudy. It was so beautiful. Jungkook ran to the edge of the mountain.

'Jungkook don't go there.'

I yelled but he didn't listen to me. He went there and looked at me with a big smile.

'Hello people of daegu.'

He yelled on the top of his lungs. The echo of his voice was heard recursively because we were on the top of the mountain in an open place.

'Jungkook what are you doing?'

I yelled but he just smiled at me. I went near him and stopped on my tracks when I heard

'I love a girl very much and right now she is with me. I m so lucky to meet her. Will she accept my love and be my girlfriend?'

He yelled on the top of his lungs and I froze on my spot. My heart stopped for a quick second and then fastened at its highest pace. I couldn't utter a word from shock. He looked at me with hope.

Am I hearing things or what? Did I hear correct? Is he referring to me? My words were cut off by him speaking.

'Hayeon I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.4K 35
A Hot and Handsome professor who is married to a cute and childish girl who had already fell in love with her husband yet professor... Let's see how...
2.1K 294 76
21+ hard stan •𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡• •A boy from Korea belongs to a rich family!... • A singer who has millions of fans.... •who lives with alot...
346K 379 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...