Henry Danger Imagines

By isabellameyer05

If you have any ideas let me know! Enjoy! More

Period Cramps
Wisdom Teeth
Kidnapped
Sick
Dehydrated
Prom
Nightmare
Ankle Injury
Beach Day
Bloody Nose
Food Poisoning
Christmas Day
Elevator Kiss
Movie Night
New Years Eve
New Years
Pass Out
Birthday
Getting Asked
Headache
First Kiss
Parents died in a Crash
Surgery
Panic Attack
Valentine's Day
48 Hour Bug
Turned Evil
Throwing Up Blood
Bullied

Water Fight

957 6 0
By isabellameyer05

You were chilling in the Man cave when suddenly you felt water being dropped on your head. You looked up and saw Ray with a bucket of water. He then dumped the water on you. You screamed cause the water was freezing cold. Then the elevator doors opened and you saw Henry. You went to hug him when Schwaz came out with a squirt gun.

"Schwaz you're gonna get it!" said Henry.

Schwaz then started to run away. Henry grabbed a squirt gun and got Schwaz all wet. You grabbed some water balloons that were in a bucket and hit Ray in the chest. You threw it at him and he fell over dramatically. You laughed then Henry got you more wet with another bucket of water. You screamed and looked up. You saw Henry with a cute smile on his face. You smiled back and wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist. Henry then leaned down and placed his lips on yours. Neither of you cared that you were soaking wet. It was the most romantic thing ever. When all of a sudden you and Henry broke apart because water got dumped on you. You looked and saw Ray laughing when Schwaz hit him in the face with a water balloon. Ray gave Schwaz a death glare and ran after him. Schwaz then started to run away. They were acting like little children. You and Henry looked at each other again and laughed. You guys hugged and continued to have a water fight. The man cave got completely soaked in the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 240 24
If you have any ideas let me know! Enjoy!
442K 8.4K 200
Just some imagines about my fav people. Enjoy
35.4K 748 102
title explains all!!!! Enjoy! so rn I have no ideas feel free to message for any preferences ect. and I will write them......thx! :-)
9.4K 331 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞