𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐒.★

بواسطة WITTEMIERE

"you're my endorphin, bae. you make me feel good." She told me with all the sincerity and love inside of her... المزيد

𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙋𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙎
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀
𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀

𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

4.5K 222 570
بواسطة WITTEMIERE

(here's the chapter! (for those who asked for bey's jail flashback; this covers more of the backstory behind her) hope you enjoy!)

_________________________

"𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙄𝙉𝘼"

_________________________

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 "𝘽𝙆" 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝙎

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 11𝙏𝙃 2021

𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝘽𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼'𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝘿𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈

___________________________

I was woken up by that loud ass clucking, it was 4 in the morning.

confused? let me catch you up to fucking speed.

My baby mink and I have been going on more dates since our night at the museum about a week ago. That honestly had to be the best night of my life. we stayed at that bitch for hours, and we were all alone, except for the damn nightguard. I wanted to take mink on another date so i decided to take her to the carnival.

meek wasn't about to one up me with that shit. may he rest in hell-

Never doing that shit again. I wanted to be cool and win something nice for my girl, (even though she don't know it yet), and do that cute little date shit. of course many other random hoes would want a cute little teddy bear, or a stuffed animal. Well my baby happens to be different.

She wanted a chicken. A fucking chicken.

And since i'm such a fucking pushover and a simp for her i went ahead and won it. worst mistake of my fucking life.

_________________

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙑𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 7𝙏𝙃 2021 6:24 𝙋𝙈

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀

__________________

Mink was running around screaming and squealing about this damn chicken that i won for her. She fucking begged and begged for me to hit the dart in the target. It was easy enough so i jus' did it.

I had good aim so i got it easily and the annoying ass announcer said that i won. I didn't even know the prize was a damn chicken. She set me the fuck up. When he handed me the chicken his fuck ass started glucking at me.

I dropped his ass and he started running toward mink, who was smiling at it and petting it like some fucking dog. she picked that thing up and came toward me. She batted her eylashes and made me bend down to kiss her. I was almost there when that chicken used its pointy ass nose to try to take my eye out.

"FUCK!" I was holding my eye and balling up my fists. Mink scampered toward me. Short ass.

"Awe Yonnie, let me see it!" i pulled my hand away from my eye so she could see it. she put the animal down and kissed my eye. she hugged me and kissed my forhead. I couldn't help it but my face started getting hot. and i ain' no blushin' ass nigga.

"does it feel better?!"

"yes ma.." I was mugging the hell outta the chicken. fuck I do to you? Mink saw and held the chicken up to me. I instantly jumped back.

"Hell no!" she smiled at me.

"Thank you yonnie!"

"Yeah whatever.."

"Awe baby! i'm sure he didn't mean to do it on purpose? isn't that right little chicken?" my face got hot again because she called me baby without realizing it again. our relationship had been really flourishing lately. I wanted her to be mine but i didn't want to go too fast.

She was smiling at me with the chicken held out toward my face. she looked so cute.

"Yonnie, my arms are getting tired! can you atleast say something to him??" I rolled my eyes at her and got in he chicken's face.

"Look lil nigga ion' know who you think you are, but i run shit around here. any more of yo' shit and I swear ill get Carl to butcher yo' ass." I pointed my finger in its face and he pecked me. I slapped the shit outta him and he started glucking and flapping its wings. Mink looked at me shocked.

"Beyonce! you can't do that!" I rolled my eyes.

"I told the nigga to stop playing wimmie! i fight animals too!" she rolled her neck and got ready to hand the chicken to me again. Before she handed him to me, she spoke again.

"what should we name him?" she asked, all excited.

"KFC.." I muttered as she handed him to me.

'YONNIE! he's our son! be nice!" I rolled my eyes but my heart warmed at the mention of her saying that he was our son.

"Mmcht. Fine."

we'll go with Popeyes then...

She stomped her feet and crossed her arms over her chest. I held the chicken out at arms length and it was struggling to get out of my grip. I smiled as I saw the chicken's eyes start bugging out of it's head.

Mink smacked my thigh and made me drop him the chicken immediatley running toward her. She hit hard as a bitch to be an elf.

"Stop it!"

"Ion cur' put that nigga on a leash." She went over to the supplies stand and got a leash, leaving me standing there looking crazy. She came back and waved the leash in my face before putting it on the chicken. She finally handed me the leash.

It was a hot pink color. I examined it, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Ian' even know they had leashes for chickens.."

She then stood inbetween us and glared.

"Alright you two! I want you to get along and be good to eachother! Chocolate! no pecking! And stop hitting my child Beyonce! I'm already carrying one, look after it's brother!

If I have any more bad behavior from you two, Chocolate i'm taking you back, and Beyonce, you won't EVER see the inside of these thighs! do you hear me??" That shit made me striaghten the fuck up.

" Yes maam.." I bit my lip. that shit turned me on.. She looked at the little chicken nigga for a answer.

"And YOU Chocolate?!" I started moving around and flapping.

"BAWK!" Mink smiled, seeiming satisfied. I rose my eyebrow.

"You really gon' name it Chocolate??"

Ugly ass name..

She whipped her head up at me.

"Yes! problem?" I licked my lips at her sassiness. I liked this Mink, all bossy and shit..

"No baby.."

"That's what i thought!" I looked down at the chicken and glared at it. He just rolled his eyes and started pecking at the ground. mmcht. Mink grabbed my free arm and started guding me to the concession stand.

"Cmon' my babies! I want a pretzel!" I nodded and stared at her ass jiggle in them shorts. sexy little pregnant ass. I glanced at the chicken and mumbled.

"You lucky i luh' yo momma."

______________________________

I sat up posted in my bed as I glared at the chicken who was just making noise. Just all in the cage acting a damn fool. I leaned forward off my bed and walked down the stairs too it. I tapped on the cage and he tried to peck at me through the window.

ole dumb ass..

"nigga you don' do nothin' but make noise??" It just stared at me and I couldv'e sworn it rolled it's eyes at me.

"Aren't you supposed to hatch eggs or some shit? make me some breakfast." It let out another long shriek and I was bout ready to take this bitch down. I growled at it.

"Nigga you wake up my wife and i promise i'll kill yo' ass. is' too early for this shit." I heard shuffling.

"Yonnie! it's a rooster, and why are you up so early! I heard you talking to Chocolate!" I sighed in relief a bit. she aint hear me call her my wife yet. I looked up at her. She looked tired and her pregnant belly was out now. It was obvious she was pregnant but she looked so beautiful to me.

"Yeah, i'm good ma, it was jus' makin a bunch of noise." I refuse to call that nigga "Chocolate".

She tiredly smiled at me.

"Alright yonnie, let chocolate out." I smacked my lips, she like that chicken more than me. I wasn't gone do it at first but i remembered she said I wasn't gone get no pussy or ass, so i stayed silent because i was feinding. I wanted her-no i needed her bad.

My hand was so tired....

I let it out of its cage and it tried to walk up the stairs. Mink was waiting at the top with her arms out, smiling.

"look at that fucking chicken struggling to move around..." I stared at it in contempt.

"why couldn't we just get a dog or some shit??"

Mink let out a giggle, ignoring my question. It finally made it up the damn stairs and went to go lay on it's "bed" that she practically begged me to buy for that thing. I hate it, it don't even go with my room. It sat ontop of it's bed staring at me. It bucked at me before laying it's head down.

"Nigga fuck you!" i snapped.

Bougie ass...

Mink looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

"Okay Yonnie i'm going back to sleep, come back and lay with me.. remember my OBGYN appointment is later today.." I nodded.

"Aight ma, here i come inna minute." she nodded before going back to sleep.

I sat in silence reminiscing. shit like this, being woken up by loud noises early in the morning reminds me of when i was in jail.

________________________

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙍𝙆 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙔

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 7 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙊

𝙅𝘼𝙄𝙇 𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙇

4:15 𝘼𝙈

________________________

I was woken up by the loud ass noise in my ear.

"GET UP! ROLL!" I rubbed my eyes at hit my head on the top bunk of the jail cail.

"Shit.." I massaged my temples and rubbed my eyes.

I heard my cellmate, Safaree bust his ass, falling form the top bunk.

"Hey BK! how you feel this morning?" I grunted in response. I wasn't in the mood to deal with his goofy ass. I had heard that i was getting out in a few months and i was lowkey excited so I could get back to the streets. The only reason i'm in this bitch is because I busted Tina's boyfriend's head open.

Fuck Matthew. He was always beating on my momma when I wasn't around. Every single itme I would come form from a job, she would cry and tell me that he was hitting on her. I wasn't having that shit, but I wanted to catch him in the act.

One day I had got home and I saw him in the middle of getting ready to hit my mom. I rushed in and grabbed the nearest chair swining it over his head. He fell down and I remember smiling at the sight. There was blood everywhere.. but i realise that maybe I shouldn't have done that shit.

Because when I got done, she gon' have the nerve enough to rush over to me and try defending him.

______________________

(flashback inside a flashback- idk yall know what i mean..)

"Beyonce! you didn't have to hit him that hard! I scrunched my face up.

"Whatchu' mean? I just saved yo ass and you defending him?"

"Yes! that's my boyfriend! he's been keeping me company since your father-" i glared at her and she stopped talking.

"Dont bring him up.." I didnt like talking about my dad's death. We were so close and when it happened my heart broke.

"I-i'm just saying sweetie-" I stomped my foot and the whole house shook.

"Ma I love you but you really aint shit for this one! You gon' keep letting him knock you back like yall Ike and Tina?, We'll I won't be there fore' it. let me get the fuck up outta here. I thought you had more self respect than that."

I was met with a hard slap to my face. Tina glared up at me.

"I am your mother and I will NOT be disrespected in my own home! Do you understand me?" I looked down at her and glared.

"Fine! you wanna keep getting hit upside the head by a nigga who don' even care about you that's coo', but Ion' want to parts of it. Call the police and then you won't have to be worried about me forreal."

I slammed the door on my way out.

______________________________

I shook my head while Safaree and I stepped out of our jail cell. that bitch really called the police on me. Since It was ruled as self defense and he didn't die, I got 3 years. But that's okay because it's really fuck her from here on out.

I was already heavily in the game by that time but they didn't have anything exra to pin on me since Terrance had us working undercover and shit. Tina had already kicked me out so when I get out i'm going straight to uncle Terrance.

They called us into the showers and I immediatley started. They saw my dick so i got put inot the mens division. I smiled because they thought I was gon' get beat up.

Wrong. I was fucking niggas up. They all listened to me and I ran shit around here. Sometimes I miss the womens division sometimes though. I wanted some pussy, but that was alright cuz I was fucking this fine ass security guard who worked there.

She didn't come in every day, But I got all these asses around me so I was cool. I know these niggas gon' be happy when I get my release cuz I was running these bitches through the mud.

I looked around the showers for my next victim. I spotted this one gay nigga and beckoned him over. he had a fat ass, I was gon' have fun with this one. He came over and looked up shyly at me.

"You know what I want. Bend down." he followed suit. I smirked and rubbed my dick up and down.

I could definitley tough it out for a few more months..

(I thought about making yall suffer through a sex scene but I decided to be nice <3!)

________________________________________

𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙏

________________________________________

I snickered. I had some good ass times in jail. I looked down to see my dick was hard.

Shit. I just shurgged it off and decided to go lay back down.

I looked back at Mink and she was still asleep. Walking back up the stairs I laid back down around her and protectively held her close with my arm around her front. I started to fall asleep, feeling better with my soon-to-be girlfriend and child in my arms.

As I was drifting off, the chicken started making noise again. I shot up glaring at him.

"FUCK!"

_________________________________________

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

2:33 𝙋𝙈

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼'𝙎 𝙊𝘽𝙂𝙔𝙉 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙐𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙇

_________________________________________

I walked inside of the clinc with my hand in Beyonce's big one. I had to admit, I was pretty scared. I think Beyonce could sense it because she helf onto my hand tighter and whispered to me.

"It's gon' be fine mink.." I smiled up at her.

"Alright.. i'm just scared for the gender! Once I found out I have to get started immediatley, with planning, and making toys, and buying formula, oh-diapers!-" she shushed me.

"I'll help Mink, youn' have to do this shit yo' self."

I sadly smiled at her.

"Thank you so much beyonce.." She nodded, looking off into the distance.

"No problem.."

We got checked in and everything and we were now waiting for the doctor to come in. I was jittery but my nerves were calmed down by beyonce's soothing voice. She was whisting a random song and I was enjoying it. I'm thinking about asking beyonce to be the babie's father. It's weird, but when i think about it, she saved me.

I'm very grateful for her, and I know she tries to put up this tough exterior, but I feel likes she's secretley just a big sweetheart. My thoughts were interrupted by the door closing. I tall, slender, doctor came in, she had short hair and a nice smile.

"Hi! i'm Dr. Ventura, but you can just call me Cassie!"

I shook her hand, while Beyonce just stood next to me, nodding at her. She was checking me out, looking me up and down, biting her lip I got flustered and i blushed a little.

Beyonce seemed to notice because she sent the nastiest glare her way, even going so far as to pat her gun on the side of her hip. Cassie's face turned pale and she began her procedure.

"A-alright.. a few questions before we get started!" I nooded, and she took that as a her cue to continue.

"So, first off, It says here that your'e 10 weeks pregnant? is that correct?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"Any complications with your pregnancy so far?"

"No, everything has been fine, except for the throwing up and my pants not fitting anymore.." I sighed and she chuckled.

"Yeah! iv'e been there!"

This made Beyonce glare at her harder. I squeezed her hand and she looked over at me, seemingly calming down.

"O-okay.. and lastly, what's the relationship between you and your'e guest... over there" She said smugly. I sighed, I because I knew beyonce was about to go all the way off. I opened my mouth to answer but she beat me to it.

"This is my-"

"She my wife, and that lil nigga in there is my child, so stop flirting with her and hurry up, I wanna see the gender of my baby." Beyonce spoke out harshly.

My mouth feel open but I quickly retracted it. Did she really mean all of that?? That made my heart flutter, and here I was just about to say she was my friend. I looked at her and she just rolled her eyes and contued to glare at cassie, I could tell she was flustered though. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed mine back.

Dr. Ventura looked shocked and embarrased.

"Oh.. well in that case, please lay down for me Mrs. Maraj.."

I tried to lay down and Beyonce got up to adjust me on the table. I mouthed a thak you to her and she just nodded.

"This substance is cold, so don't say I didn't tell you!"

"Alright Doctor."

She lifted my shirt up and started to smear this cold substance on my stomach. I winced at first and Beyonce sent her a glare that made the doctor slow down her minstrations. It took a few more minutes before she finally said something.

"Oh! here it is, look's like you have a little boy in there! Beyonce sat me up and I looked at the screen. I started crying when I saw a big head on the black and white screen.

"oh my god.."

Tears started running down my face and I looked back at Beyonce. She had a tear running down her face too, and she was smiling hard, rocking back and forth on her feet. She looked so happy but I didn't acknowledge it. I'll let her cry her thug tears.

"Is there any way I could get some pictures?" She nodded.

"Of course, let me take this gel off of you and I'll go see about it right now!" She hurriedly took the gel off of me and hurried out the room, probably trying to evade the meanacing glare of Beyonce.

I turned to her and smiled.

"I guess it's a boy!" I didn't really care what gender it was, as long as the child was mine, a boy would be nice, I thought.

She nodded, with her head down, smiling. We were sitting in silence for a few minutes before I spoke again.

"Yonnie?" She looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Why were you so mean to that doctor??" I put my hand on my hip. She rolled her eyes and ajusted herself in the small office chair.

"She looking at whas' mine.. Ian' like that shit.." she lowly muttered, her face holding a frown. I was in shock, did she really mean all of what she said? I thought it was just to hurry the appointment up.

"You heard me.." she smirked.

"Well I-I.. I didn't know that you.."

She got up and stood between my legs, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me toward her she whispered in my ear.
"quit fuckin' playin' wimmie'.... you know I want you..."

"Ion' want no nigga or bitch flirting with you and shit, who the fuck did she think she was? You mine the fuck? You and my son in there!"

I'm pretty sure my whole face was red at this point. We stared at eachother for a while until she leaned down to kiss me, my lips met hers and I instantly felt like I was in heaven.

Her lips were so soft and sweet, she kissed me with so much passion and love evident inside of her. All I could feel were sparks flying, Iv'e never had a kiss anything like this before. I slowly moaned into the kiss and she grabbed my waist.

There was no fight for dominance as I easily let her win. Sticking her tounge deeper into my mouth, she started thrusting herself against my core as her tounge explore every inch of my mouth.

"Mmhh.. baby.."

She pulled away and we were both blushing. I rubbed the back of my neck and she was looking everywhere but me at the moment. I looked down at her groin and there was a gigantic bulge evident inside of them. The grey sweatpants she had on, with her boxers peeking out from under them weren't helping either.

I mustered up the courage to speak.

"So-so why- dont we get out of here, the d-doctor didn't come back so maybe we shoul-"

"You wanna be my girlfriend?"

wow.. she got straight to it.. okay then baby daddy bey..

She was looking at me with a straight face but her eyes were shining with a glimmer of love and hope. Still flustered, I did nothing but get down off of the table and hug her, my stomach getting in the way of me being closer to her.

"O-of course I will, Yonnie.." she let out a sigh of relief.

"I can finally call you my baby.."

We rocked form side to side savoring the moment. I heard someone clear their throat form behind us. beyonce snapped her head up and glared at Dr. Ventura.

"Water at the fountain."

She went back to hugging me. Dr. Ventura walked back into the room and slid the Ultrasounds back on the table.

"Here are the ultrasounds, Congratulations on your baby boy.."

She hurried back out of the room, leaving us in silence. We pulled away form each other, getting ready to pack up and leave.

"I hated that bitch.." She whined and I just shook my head.

"Cmon' Baby, let's go home.."

"Aight." She grabbed the ultrasounds off the table and stared at them with a smile on her face.

"My son.. I always wanted one.."

She looked so joyful. I linked my elbow with hers and we went out of the room to go schedule my next apppointment. After talking with the secretary, We were walking in the parking lot to Beyonce's car. I stared at her in admiration.

"So, Miss Knowles, does this mean your'e my Baby Daddy?"

I said smiling. She looked up at the sky and smirked before turning to me.

"Yeah.." she continues.

"I mean, you was gon' be mine anyways, we basically act like we together without the title.." I chuckled, nodding and greeing with her.

She let out a cheeky smile and helped me into the car. As she strapped me in, she kissed my stomach and gave me a peck on the lips. I blushed, holing her hand and looking out the window.

I finally have my dream partner.

I feel so happy.

_____________________________________

4000 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙃 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍!

𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎?

𝘽𝙀𝙔?

𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼?

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝘼 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙉?

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍?

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝙊𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀?

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼?

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀'𝙎 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙅𝘼𝙄𝙇?

𝙎𝘼𝙁𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀'𝙎 𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀?

𝙈𝘼𝙈𝘼 𝙏𝙄𝙉𝘼 𝘿𝙀𝙁𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙒?

𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙋𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀

? 𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝘾𝙏𝙊𝙍?

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼'𝙎 𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙎?

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙊𝙉?

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙎?

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏?

𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏!

𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍!

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙀𝙀?

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

My friend بواسطة wannasuckmydick

الخيال (فانتازيا)

226K 12.6K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
80.8K 5K 32
𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑒? 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡. 𝐷𝑒𝑠 • 𝑖 • 𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝑀𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖�...
5.7K 460 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
235K 5.2K 34
This shit gay af 🙂 Read and Enjoy!✨ Copyright © 2020 by hxneybonie