TIMELESS | SATORU GOJO X READ...

By Sukuni

"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee... More

CONTENT WARNING
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
END OF PART 0
100
101
103
104 -april fools-
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
END OF PART 1
TIMELESS PLAYLIST
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216

102

7.1K 346 99
By Sukuni

You and Satoru walked into the higher up's conference room. Though it wasn't long since you two have last been, it felt like it's been an eternity! Even though it's 10 years in the past, the room somehow felt the exact same. Change wasn't something these conservative leaders were too fond of.

"Y/n L/n, Satoru Gojo." one of the higher ups interrupted your thoughts to jump into the discussion at hand. It seems they didn't plan to exchange any pleasantries, though you shouldn't have expected much. The higher ups weren't known to be very friendly. "Are you ready to make your case?"

Turning your head, you tilted into a small respectful bow. Satoru did not follow suit. To think he'd throw away his pride for one second? Your life was kind of on the line here. "Your honours. Do you give me permission to use a cursed tool on the premises?"

There was a bit of grumbling around, but a conclusion was eventually found. "Granted."

You could tell Satoru was getting impatient, so you hurried out to grab your phone and make a FaceTime call. What were Sensei's wishes again, to call him 30 minutes from when you last called? If that's when he's free, you should respect it.

... ring

... ring

... ring

"Good afternoon Y/n-chan." Sensei responded, picking up the call oddly quickly. Nevertheless, the setting was foreign for him. It was a lot more professional and organized than his usual teacher's desk - wait, was this Principal Yaga's desk? "I assume you're joined by the Higher ups?"

"Gojo-Sens-"

"That's Principal Gojo," he corrected, "but carry on."

Everyone in the room's faces paled. That excluding Senpai, who was thoroughly enjoying these turn of events. Principal Gojo - does that mean something happened to Principal Yaga?! This couldn't have been too long after you left, so there was no way Gojo-Sensei would be promoted that quickly considering how slow the Higher ups typically operated. So, that left you with one conclusion.

He's just messing with everyone, isn't he!

Instead of debunking 'Principal' Gojo, you let off a small grumble before continuing with the more important topic at hand. "We'll just need some reassurance on the theory you and Senpai came up with."

"Mhm," Sensei crossed his arms, kicking his feet back up on the desk. "I can safely say none of the events that transpired in your timeline have occurred here. No Y/n duplicate, no known time-altering cursed techniques nor any records of my disappearance. From where I'm at, it's safe to say she hasn't changed anything."

As 'Principal' Gojo kept talking, the theory was more feasible. Of course, they had a hard time trusting a Satoru Gojo - even one of the future. All of his claims had to be backed by physical records of some sort. Other than that, everything went a lot smoother than you anticipated.

"Thank you... Principal Gojo," one of the Higher Ups choked out. "There is just some final bits of information we will need to consider before finalizing a decision. Would you be able to provide Y/n's school and personal records so we can transfer them to our files? Before we proceed, any outstanding behavioural issues need to be noted."

"She doesn't have many," Principal Gojo closed his eyes, as his fingers danced through the filing cabinet towards your last initial. "Though her marks were lower-than-average she was hardworking and for the most part, stayed out of trouble. However, there was a recent event."

The higher ups raised their eyebrows. You followed suit. You didn't even know what he was going to say until the words left his lips.

"She has a conditionary pact to be wed to Satoru Gojo on her 16th birthday."

You choked. You completely forgot about that!

"This was the doing of the Gojo and Zen'in Clans, of course. Even without any special trait previously she was able to catch the interest of both top jujutsu clans." He closed the files before him. "It would be a waste for you to dispose of someone so desireable, especially in the everlasting shortage of Jujutsu Sorcerers."

You took a quick glimpse up at Satoru, who's face was lit up like a Christmas tree. It seems he also forgot about it all, or at-least didn't want it to be mentioned here.

"I see..." a higher up grumbled. There was some chatter here and there, but it eventually subsided. "... since it's a conditionary pact, there should be no issues in transferring it to our files. If that's the only concern, you may be dismissed Sa-, er, Principal Gojo."

Sensei nodded. "If there's no other questions or concerns, I guess I'll be off." Closing his eyes, he hovered his thumb over the end call button. And like that, the meeting was adjourned.

•~•

"Congratulations Y/n," Satoru smirked, flopping his arm around your neck. "It seems like you get to live another day!"

You quickly shook him off of you. "For now they've just postponed it. They probably want to make sure I am useful before coming up with something concrete. That, and they probably want to go over all the files Sensei sent."

"You mean Principal," Satoru teased, messing up your hair in the process.

"I mean Sensei." You pressed your lips, your cheeks flushing a bit. "They're transferring everything over, including the little stunt you pulled!"

"That?" Satoru emphasized, "It's not like it's mandatory... it's all your choice. When the time comes, you just decline. It's not-"

"Who says I'll decline?"

As the words left your lips, your cheeks heated up.

You quickly raised your hands up in dismissal. "I-I mean I will- f-for sure- but you're just assuming-"

You looked up to Satoru, but found he had turned his head away so you couldn't read the expression on his face. Though... you could feel the faint pitter-patter of butterflies swirling in your stomach, so you gently squeezed his hand - the red strings brushing up against each other momentarily.

"Is that what you want?" The words left Satoru's lips in a whisper, as you barely found the strength to reply.

"I... I don't know."

•~•

"Sensei," Yuji called out at 8:38, 8 minutes after class had 'started,' but the same time Gojo-Sensei decided to arrive each morning. "Y/n hasn't been to class for the past few days... is she alright?"

"Yeah," Nobara added, "She didn't answer when I stopped by her room. Where is she?"

"It's... complicated," Gojo-Sensei trailed off, scratching the back of his head. "She's fine, she just won't be coming to class here anymore."

"Was she transferred to Kyoto?" Nobara slammed her fists into the desk, "there was some rumours spreading. Don't tell me it's-!"

Sensei was quick to dismiss the thought. "No, she was not transferred. If you're worried about her, don't be. She discovered her cured technique, so she's been experimenting."

"Experimenting?" Nobara raised her eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Time Manipulation."

The three students paused at the sound of it, and really - who was to blame them? If it operated as everyone has thought, it could be quite dangerous in the wrong hands.

"Time Manipulation?" Megumi finally spoke up, raising his head briefly at the gravity of those words. "That's-"

"Still being figured out as we speak," Sensei finished Megumi's sentance with words of his own, "or, I guess, should have been figured out by now. Y/n isn't originally from this timeline, so she returned to the time she belongs. Exactly 10 years ago."

"So we'll never see her again?" Yuji frowned.

"Here, most likely not. But there are still other ways to contact her." Gojo-Sensei reached into his pocket.

"Sensei, what are you doing?"

After pressing a few buttons, he responded. "Calling Y/n."

This was confusing for a slew of reasons of course, but the students still awaited whatever would happen next.

... ring

... ring

... ring

•~•

"I thought you said you were going to help me train?"

"I will, I will," Satoru raised his hands in dismissal, "But, I never specified where we would train."

You furrowed your brow. Where else were you supposed to train but the school? Normal people weren't able to see curses, so training elsewhere was just kind of awkward. "Where are we going then?"

Satoru smiled. "I'm taking you to the Gojo residence, Y/n-chan."

The Gojo residence?!? Without warning?! "Satoru, I can't go to the Gojo residence- I hate to break it to you but I'm not a Gojo!"

"Not yet," he clarified. Your face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Besides, the Gojo residence is where I trained for my childhood before enrolling at Jujutsu tech. It's more than enough to help you out!"

"But why do you want to go there of all places?" You couldn't help but ask. "It'll be so much easier just to stay at school, right?"

"Meh, a change of scenery's always good."

You knew for a fact that wasn't the reason. Gently squeezing Satoru's hand, you looked up at him. "If you're worried about your clan, you can say you're worried."

He quickly glanced away. "I'm not worried at all! There's just this volume of a manga I forgot at home, that's all..."

"Satoru." You pressed your lips together. "Please tell me."

In a reluctant huff, the boy kept his eyes away from you. Nevertheless, the words would finally fall from his lips. "Fine... I... I'm worried, ok? Who wouldn't be? Knowing everyone in your clan but you is going to die in 10 years but you don't know where, how or why. My dad already found it weird I called to check in. That being said, I kinda told him about you, and he wants to meet you to make sure you're 'gojo approved' so there's that too, but-"

"You told him?!" You panicked, "Why did you tell him?!"

"Well, firstly because I didn't want to tell him the real reason I called, so I used it as an excuse. Secondly, he was going to find out sooner than later. If a file just 'magically appears' that I'm in an arranged marriage, then as the clan head he'll be notified anyways."

"Satoru!"

"It'll be fine," Satoru tried to reassure you. "Though you have the skill set of a fourth grade, you have the cursed technique of a special grade. Even if you're still weak, I'm sure my parents won't oppose your technique running in the family."

"Skillset of a low third grade, thank you very much!" You huffed out, crossing your arms. Though, if your technique was really as powerful as everyone had been making it out to be maybe you'll have no issues gaining his parents favour. But why were you seeking out their approval? It's not like you'll marry him any time soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.6K 50
κœ±α΄€α΄›α΄Κ€α΄œ ɒᴏᴊᴏ x κœ°α΄‡α΄ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ꜰΙͺΚ€κœ±α΄› ᴇᴠᴇʀ κœ°α΄‡α΄α΄€ΚŸα΄‡ ᴅʀᴀɒᴏɴ α΄α΄€κœ±α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴑᴏ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› α΄˜α΄α΄‘α΄‡Κ€κœ°α΄œΚŸ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ι΄κœ± ΙͺΙ΄ ᴋʏᴏᴛᴏ. κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄‡Κα΄‡κœ±...
744K 21.4K 54
Book 1 of 【Then There Was You】 γ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
117K 2.8K 16
[𝘚𝘒𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!π˜™π˜¦π˜’π˜₯𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
36.1K 989 22
꧁Yandere Gojo x dandere ex-student reader꧂ β• Completedβ•£ You weren't that much of a sorcerer. You had a powerful technique. But surely no other sorcere...