Grell's Student (A CielxReade...

By CielxAloisxBooty

A new group of soon-to-be reapers entered the headquarters this morning. Each high-ranked reaper was assigned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
}Author Note{
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Quick Author Note! Please Read!
Extra: Smut
Extra: Fluff
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 9

12.1K 493 300
By CielxAloisxBooty

•Your POV•

I hid inside a empty guest room, blending in with the shadows of a corner. 'Let's play a game of chase, Ciel.' I smirked.
"(Y/N)?" His voice called my name. I stayed silent.
"(Y/N)? Where did you run off to now?"
Silence.
"(Y/N)!?"
This is getting funny.
"(Y/N) I will find you!"
Doubt it.

His footsteps grew quieter as he went down the hall. I snickered silently and kept still. After another twenty seconds I heard the clacking of heals on the floor again.
'He's quick for someone who's four-foot two.' I thought and stifled a laugh.

Creak

The door to the room I was in opened. Staying still, I held my breath.
"(Y-Y/N)?" Ciel called.
What was wrong with his voice?
"(Y-Y/N)?" I could tell it was hard for him to breathe. 'Screw hiding.' Stepping out of my hiding place, I raced over to the coughing bluenette.
"Are you ok? What happened?" I asked while rubbing his back.
"A-Asthma..." He coughed again.
"Ciel I am so sorry."
"Don't b-be. I-It's not your f-fault." He smiled weakly. 'Why am I so childish?!' I frowned and hugged Ciel tightly, gripping his waist.

I could tell he was confused. But that turned into shock when his coughing fit stopped and he could breathe again.
"How did you do that?" He asked while breathing evenly.
"I have healing powers. My mother was an angel and my father was a reaper; I ended up receiving some of my mothers power."
"You just said that like it was nothing! Your mother was an angel?!"
"Yea, so?"
"Wha-? Never mind. What other powers do you have?"
"You'll just have to figure that out, Phantomhive." I grinned and stood up, extending my arm.
"Is that a challenge, (L/N)?" He taunted.
"Indeed it is." I smirked.

Helping Ciel up, we both shook hands.
"I will find out your secrets (Y/N)." He mirrored my smirk.
"Not if I can help it. Oh, there is one rule." I grinned.
"And that is?"
"That demon butler, Sebastian. He's not allowed to play our game. If I catch him, well that's cheating."
"Sigh...fine."
"Great! I'm looking forward to this chase Ciel. Good luck." I kissed his cheek and skipped out of the room.

Let the games begin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh, new fun fact. Your mother was an angel and your father was a reaper.
Thank you for everyone reading so far! I love you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 945 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...
284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
20.9K 488 24
~ ! 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿 ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰�...