~His~ |PJM FF | 13+

By Annanunaaa

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈ 𝒀/𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕. 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒂... More

~Introduction~
~1: The club~
~2:Hi, i'm...~
~3:The new Principal~
~4:The principal room~
~5:Min Yoongi~
~6: Bruises.~
~7: "I protect you..."
Info <3
~8: Anisa~
*~9: Scared~*
~10: Min Mafia~
!Info!
11: Visitor
12: Dangerous moment
13: "horny kitten"
15: Ice cream date
16: "Ride me~"
17: under attack
18: safety
Kidnapped ~ End

14: A week alone

17 1 0
By Annanunaaa

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
A/n POV

It was Sunday...a normal day like everyone would think but it wasn't. At least not for Jimin and Y/n. It was still unsure if they really are now are thing. They had sex and after all both seemed to love each other.

Jimin POV

I woke up at 7 a.m. and got up.
As I looked at my ceiling I realized that I had to get ready for my fly to Japan. I honestly didn't want to leave Y/n alone...I want to be with her but this is important. I stood up and went to my bathroom showering and doing my routine. I'm happy that Chris will protect Y/n for a while since he is someone who knows how to protect someone.

I looked at the time and it was 7:45 a.m. my flight is going at 11 a.m. so there isn't any more time left. I put on a suit and went out of my room to go to Y/n's room to wake her up.

His suit:

(Kinda hot...)

I went into her room to see her still sleeping.
I was in full awe and looked at her...she was cute when sleeping. As she was sleeping she would always make a small pouty look...I could squeeze her cheeks with her being that cute...
I went closer to the bed and kneeled down to look at her face closer. I kissed her forehead and creased her cheek with my hand.

Then I shacked her to wake her up. "Kitten~ wakey wakey!" I said and tried to sound as soft as I could. She slowly woke up and opened her eyes. She looked at me a small bit confused...seems like she forgot.

"I'm flying to Japan today...remember?" I said and she made a 'o' form with her mouth and sat up. She then looked down as if she would be sad...

I cupped her face and asked "what's wrong kitten?". "I will miss you..." she mumbled and looked down. I sat on the bed down next to her and held her by the waist.
"It's only a week plus you can call me at the evening and text me." I said smiling at her.

"Now go get ready. I want to go out for breakfast with you kitten." After I said that I gave her a kiss on the forehead and stood up to go out of the room, but I felt a hand on my wrist.

Y/n pulled me closer to her face and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I saw how red she was in the face after she did that. I just pulled her close and hugged her. She hugged me back and looked at me. I just could smile at her being such a cute girl showing her true colors full of love.

Y/n POV

"Put something nice on alright?" He said and let go of me. I really will miss Jimin a lot...
I went to get ready just taking a fast shower and putting something cute on.
Her outfit:

I went out to the living room to see Jimin talking on his phone. Seemed to be business talk. As he hung up he looked at me and his eyes sparkled. "Cute as always" he chugged making me blush. He took me by the waist and and looked me into my eyes. "Let's go shall we kitten?" I nodded and he smiled.

As we arrived at the cafe we entered it.
"Hello welcome! What would you like to eat?"
A waiter asked us as we seated ourselves.
"One French toast with strawberries and whipped cream and pancakes please." Jimin ordered. "And to drink?" She asked as she noted it down. Jimin thought for a moment and then said "two orange juices please." She noted it down and looked at us. "Coming right away!" She bowed and walked away.

Jimin looked at me and smiled.
"I will text you everyday okay?" He said.
"Alright...but Jimin, I got a question." I stated and looked down. "What is it?" He asked.
"What do you really work...? What did my father mean with biggest enemy...?" I asked.

He looked at me and sighed. "I work the same as your father just replace the Min with Park. I can't say it out loud here y'know, kitten..." he said and I whispered "Park Mafia..." and as he heard it he nodded.

As the waiter came with everything she looked at us again before placing the food down.
"You guys make a cute couple!" She stated and looked fully in awe at us. "Thank you, but, we aren't a couple...at least not yet." He said.

'Not yet' huh...

After eating we went back in the car and it was 10:30 a.m.
We drove to the airport and as we arrived we already saw Chris waiting.
We greeted him and Jimin gave him his keys to the car and house. We walked to the gate and he still had ten minutes before being able to get in the plane.

He pulled me close to a hug. Chris looked a bit weird at us as if he's confused by us.
After ten minutes he let me go and gave me a peck on my lips. "Stay safe my little kitten." He said and got into the plane.

Three days later

I was bored. Without Jimin the house felt so empty...Okay ye Chris was here but I still felt lonely...all I did was going to school, come back from school, do homework, eat and sleep. That's my whole day...Irene still is at her new school but I got a weird feeling that she will come back.

I heard a notification sound which was from my phone. I grabbed it to check it.

Jimin 💖
Hey Kitten!
Is everything alright?

Y/n
Hey!
I'm okay i guess...

Jimin 💖
What's wrong kitten?

Y/n
I miss you that's all...
It all just feels empty when you're not around :(
And- even tho that Chris is here I still feel so lonely...

Jimin 💖
Naw...I feel lonely without my cute kitten too.
But I will come back on Sunday!
What if we go on a date on that day?

Y/n
Sure!
I will be so happy to see you then! <3
I should go sleep now tho...

Jimin 💖
I will be happy to see you too
But you really should go sleep now.
Sleep well my kitten! ❤️

Y/n
You too Chimmy!

Jimin POV

Chimmy? That's my nickname now? Heh cute. I really miss her a lot. Her lips...and her beautiful eyes. Chris is probably protecting her well but she can't speak a lot to him. She seems just talkative to me or friends but not to people like him that are total strangers to her.

Tomorrow is the meeting...I hope everything will go well. I should go sleep now....

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.9K 37
18 year old, Park Jimin life changes drastically when a sexy, mysterious man shows up to take him away from his parents. He discovers his parents deb...
107K 1.4K 17
#261 in 방탄소년단 out of 1,000+ other stories. 18/08/18 #305 in 방탄소년단 out of 997 other stories. 11/08/18 #43 in btsoneshots out of 271 other stories. 2...
84.5K 2.3K 25
ᴊᴇᴏɴ_ɢɢᴜᴋ97 ꜱᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱɴᴀᴘꜱ ____ ʏ/ɴ:ᴜᴍ..ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ? [ꜱᴇᴇɴ] ____ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ. ____ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ...
67.2K 1.8K 34
[ C O M P L E T E D ] Y/n an 8 year old girl in her family. Or...... Mafia family to be exact. Her family is the most powerful mafia in korea. Her li...