Me, Myself and... YOU?!

By helixxir

Bakugou Katsuki, he is known to be crude, arrogant, loud-mouthed and short tempered. Despite his known attitu... More

A "Normal" Day
Unexpected News
First Contact
Exams
Accepted
Special AU: Valentines Day!
Betrayal
Foundational Training
The Battle between Childhood Friends!
The Battle between Childhood Friends! pt.2
Broken Pride & Broken Trust
Bond? More like a load of crap!
Announcement!
Reach out, Iida!
Rescue at USJ--?
Curiosity about the Unknown
Fight and Win it!
Fight and Win it pt.2
End of the Game
Time to turn the tables!
All Might pt.1
Reinforcements have arrived!
Victory and Defeat... For now
A temporary close
Finally something school like!
Hear! Hear! It's the Sports Festival!
Race with a Twist!
Everyone's quirks are amazing!
Bring it on!!
Fifteen Minutes
To Strategies, Comes Schemes
What They Didn't Know
Cavalry Battle: END
All Might pt.2
Smile! Prince of nonsense!
Shinso, from the General Department
The Results
Time to Tremble, Challengers!
Bakugou's Rising Respect
Midoriya's Encounter with the Pro No.2
Successor vs Masterpiece
Todoroki Shoto: Origin
A Filial Freedom
Iida's Fight!
Onto the Finals!!
Bakugou vs Todoroki: The Last Match

Start!

75 3 1
By helixxir

Chapter 6

That night Katsuki couldn't sleep so he went downstairs and got something to drink. He stared at the refrigerator with his calmed expression. He stared until Kitsuki made a sound which startled him and hit his head on the refrigerator.

"Ow shit KIT YOU FUCKING IDIOT GIVE A DAMN WARNING!!" Katsuki sneered and Kitsuki just laughed.

"NOTHING'S FUNNY WHAT IF I'LL BANG YOUR HEAD NEXT TIME!" Katsuki yelled and Kitsuki gestured him to shut up.

"Don't yell in the middle of the night!" Kitsuki scolded, she grabbed a mug and shoved Katsuki aside. She bended do get the milk then Katsuki startled her which resulted to hitting her head the same way as how Katsuki got hit.

"Haha what an idiot" Katsuki teased as he closed the refrigerator door and Kitsuki grumbled while massaging her head.

"Kat why are you down here?" Kitsuki questioned curiously, Katsuki lowered his head making his bangs over his eyes.

"...It's none of your fucking business" Katsuki mumbled he left but Kitsuki grabbed hold of his arm, he struggled to get out of it but Kitsuki is stubborn.

"Tell me" she said sternly and eventually Katsuki gave in.

"There was a girl under the debris... and I-" Katsuki was hesitating and scoffing. Kitsuki observed her brother.

"Are you...?" Kitsuki was going to ask and Katsuki looked at her with a soft and calm expression. Kitsuki wanted to laugh but this was starting to be new... especially for Katsuki.

As the night went by, Midoriya decided to go for a walk and he taught of a good place to get some fresh air. He went to the seaside bay.

"Midoriya shounen!!" All Might called out and Midoriya's smile almost reaching the tip of his ears. He ran only to be met by a thin All Might.

"ALL MIGHT!!" Midoriya exclaimed and All Might spurted blood out.

"Tell him you mistook me for someone else!" All Might demanded and quickly Midoriya did.

"A-Ah I mistook him for someone else" Midoriya said and All Might sighed. All Might and Midoriya were silent for a minute then All Might high fived Midoriya.

"Well you did great shounen" All Might complimented and Midoriya smiled but his smile faded.

"Did I really do good All Might? I did get my arm and legs severely injured so I'm not-"

"Don't say that Midoriya shounen you did your absolute best and of course you'll be training to improve your quirk as well as to improve your strength" All Might said encouraging Midoriya.

-The Next Day-

5 am in the morning and Katsuki woke up to make breakfast, he silently went down the stairs and walked calmly toward the kitchen. He made a simple breakfast and quick to finish. He made two onigiri's, one was filled with tuna, spicy kelp and spicy flakes and the other was with chicken strips with the same spices. He set the table and realized Kitsuki wasn't awake yet so he grumbled and went back up the stairs again. He knocked once, twice and the third, when he knocked the third time he was irritated so he opened the door aggressively which made Kitsuki jump out of her bed.

"Ow shit" Kitsuki groaned as she rubbed her head since she hit her lamp shade desk.

"So doors being open aggressively wakes you up and not that annoying alarm clock" Katsuki pointed out and Kitsuki just looked at him. She groaned.

"No going back to bed and get dressed, breakfast is ready by the way" Katsuki said as he was about to leave.

"Sheesh why do we have to wake up so earlyyy" Kitsuki complained as she fell back on her bed.

"Don't waste my time explaining and for fuck sake just fucking get dressed!" Katsuki whispered yell and Kitsuki copied what he said.

"Before I do, is it just me or they gave you the wrong size" Kitsuki said as she was checking Katsuki out and trying not to laugh but eventually she did. Katsuki couldn't stand her, so he pulled Kitsuki's leg and dragged her out of her bed.

"Heyyy s-stop it!! Y-Y'know that's my tickle spot!!" Kitsuki said as she was struggling out of Katsuki's grip.

"Idiot, which is why am doing it" Katsuki pointed out, he eventually let go of her and helped her up. Kitsuki glared at him and he glared back at her, she stopped the connection by walking towards her closet getting her uniform out. Katsuki however, went down the stairs and ate breakfast. After three minutes Kitsuki finally came down the stairs.

"You took almost a damn hour" Katsuki scolded sternly, Kitsuki was busy tugging and fixing her skirt and Katsuki noticed her doing so.

"These fucking skirts are so damn short! And they didn't even provide stockings like what the fuck!" Kitsuki complained as she walked her way toward the table.

"They don't provide those, your the one whose supposed to have them on the first place" Katsuki retorted and Kitsuki sighed exhaustingly.

"Ohh onigiris, is there any seafood in this?" Kitsuki asked ignoring Katsuki's retort.

"Yeah" Katsuki simply answered, he stood up from his seat and placed his dish beside the dish.

"Hurry up, I'll brush my teeth and grab my bag" Katsuki said as he made his way to the stairs, before Kitsuki could take a bite she stopped Katsuki.

"Ahh your bag is already here, I carried it along with mine" Kitsuki said which struck Katsuki resulting in him mumbling and grunting. Kitsuki chuckled. Katsuki finished toothbrushing and Kitsuki finished eating, she quickly prepped herself by applying a bit of makeup and combing her hair just to look presentable on the first day. She then looked for the last piece of clothing for her uniform, her neck tie.

"Ughh where the hell is it!" Kitsuki said shuffling through her clothes, Katsuki stopped in front of the door frame and clicked his tongue.

"Seriously Kit we're gonna get late!" Katsuki said irritatingly and Kitsuki pepped her head seeing Katsuki's irritated expression.

"It's fucking six am Kat!" Kitsuki said dashing through her room and still finding for her neck tie.

"Which is the fucking time we're supposed to leave!" Katsuki said angrily, he went inside and grabbed Kitsuki's arm and dragged her out of her room. 

"It's in the laundry room Ma hasn't gotten it out" Katsuki said, Kitsuki ran straight to the laundry room and found her neck tie as well as Katsuki's. 

"Found it! And so is yours" she said presenting it, Katsuki furrowed his brows glaring at her.

"Anyways we have to get going-"

"You two aren't leaving without saying good bye right?" Mitsuki said interrupting Katsuki to which he groaned.

"Ah I know why you're such in a hurry Kat" Kitsuki said shacking her head, she ran toward Mitsuki, kissed her and hugged her good bye.

"Enjoy dear" Mitsuki said, Kitsuki grabbed her bag and waited. Mitsuki made her way toward Katsuki and grabbed him before he could even run.

"Arghh Ma!" Katsuki said as he was struggling out of Mitsuki's grip and Kitsuki was just laughing.

"Your dad wishes you two well as well as your little siblings" Mitsuki said, Katsuki listened while wiping off the kiss from Mitsuki.

"Hope they won't stress you out too much Ma" Kitsuki said and Mitsuki chuckled.

"Well Inko will come and visit and help me out" Mitsuki said which made Katsuki irritated since he knew it was Midoriya's mom.

"Anyway go on now and good luck in school" Mitsuki stated as her two older children went out of the house.

-Meanwhile-

"Izuku wake up now" Inko said as she knocked on Midoriya's door. Midoriya was peacefully sleeping and didn't notice the time, he was able to wake up when Inko knocked for the third time.

"Ah ohayo oka-san" Midoriya greeted and Inko smiled. Midoriya ate breakfast, fixed himself and was ready to go out of the house.

"Izuku did you pack tissues?" Inko asked as Midoriya was preparing.

"Hai oka-san" Midoriya answered.

"How bout a handkerchief? You should not forget a handkerchief dear" Inko said.

"Yes oka-san ugh look at the time gotta hurry" Midoriya stated as he struggled to put on his shoes. As he finished he was about to leave until Inko called onto him.

"What?" Midoriya said and Inko paused and smiled at him proudly.

"Your so cool right now" Inko said encouragingly and Midoriya appreciated it and went out.

Katsuki and Kitsuki arrived early, they found Class 1-A their official classroom, entered and took their seats. Kitsuki was behind Katsuki. Midoriya successfully entered UA and ran through the halls finding for his classroom.

"Ah Class 1-A, Class 1-A" Midoriya mumbled, he then stopped in front of a big door that says 'CLASS 1-A' painted on it. Before he entered he hesitated.

*I'm going to be alongside those who passed the test...* Midoriya thought, he closed his eyes and carefully slid the door open.

*Hope those two are put in 1-B... but I'll be most grateful seeing Kit-chan she's kinder* Midoriya continued. As Midoriya pepped in he heard Katsuki's yells.

"Is this how you treat your classmates?! It's a bit disrespectful don't you think?!" Iida scolded and Katsuki was chuckling pettily.

"No, as matter of fact I don't think so" Katsuki answered and Iida scoffed.

"Kat stop it!" Kitsuki scolded.

"Ah shut the fuck up Kit.. I'll teach this two-bit extra some manners" Katsuki glowered at Iida.

"See you even disrespected your sister" Iida answered, Katsuki slammed his desk.

"See here four eyes, I don't give a damn and just so you know I won't put down my legs" Katsuki spat and Iida was tensing up. Kitsuki pulled Katsuki and forced him to bow in apology.

"Soo sorry about him, someone just got him riled up that's all" Kitsuki said, she was forced to let go of Katsuki since he was able to get out of her grip.

"We're not done four eyes.. lemme ask you what middle school were you from?" Katsuki asked sternly.

"I was from a private- I'm from Soumei Junior High School the name's Tenya Iida" Iida answered formally which made Katsuki uncomfortable.

"Soumei?!" Katsuki reeled and Kitsuki was about to laugh which made Iida confused.

"Well aren't you an upper class seems like I have fucking reason to end you after all" Katsuki added which made Iida flinch.

*T-To end me?! Who does he think he is?!* Iida thought then his attention moved toward Midoriya who was still at the door. Kitsuki was the next one who noticed.

*Oh shit, Kat's going to fuel up again* Kitsuki worried. Iida walked toward Midoriya and offered his hand for a shake.

"Hello I'm Tenya Iida, I'm from Soumei-"

"A-Ah y-yeah I overheard I'm Midoriya I-Izuku nice to meet you" Midoriya greeted interrupting Iida. 

"Midoriya, you had it in you the skills for the practical test" Iida began to say which confused Midoriya.

"I must hand it to you, I was blind!" Iida continued and Midoriya stood there.

"I completely misread you, I don't like it but your the better man!" Iida admitted and Midoriya sweat dropped.

"Huh?!" was the only thing Midoriya could say but before he could say anything three things happened all at once. One Katsuki glared at Midoriya like an owl, two the girl that Midoriya saved came and three Kitsuki glanced between Midoriya and Katsuki.

"Deku" Katsuki mumbled and Kitsuki braced for whatever was to happen.

"How dare he show his fucking face here" Katsuki mumbled, Kitsuki was watching Midoriya talk with those people. She then remembered Katsuki threatening Midoriya, since she overheard them.

""WHAT FUCKING GODDAMN DIRTY TRICK DID YOU FUCKING USE TO PASS THE EXAM?!"" Katsuki yelled as he gripped and pushed Midoriya toward the wall, Kitsuki widened her eyes and covered her mouth seeing how horrible the scene was. She felt guilty leaving Midoriya alone. 

""I was supposed to be the only one to enter UA, ME ONLY!"" Katsuki said selfishly and Midoriya didn't say anything.

""AND didn't I tell you to go somewhere else?! HA YOU FUCKFACE!!"" Katsuki just kept insulting Midoriya until he gripped on Katsuki's arm.

""Are you sure you should be the only one in UA? How bout your sister huh?"" Midoriya questioned and Kitsuki widened her eyes. Katsuki was clearly going to explode.

""Kit... she's HIGHER THAN YOU AND YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER BE IN THE SAME POSITION AS ME... and her"" Katsuki yelled letting go of Midoriya's grip. Leaving him, Katsuki stopped beside a concrete wall.

""I know your there... you've been listening don't pity the weak coz it'll only make them weaker"" Katsuki remarked. Once he fully left Kitsuki went out of her hiding spot and stared at Midoriya, she wanted to help him out but because of what Katsuki said she left him.

Kitsuki greeted her teeth remembering that flashback but she was interrupted when Midoriya and Uraraka yelped in shock.

"The bell rang five minutes ago shouldn't you be in your seats?" the sensei asked, he was lying on the floor, inside something that seemed like a sleeping bag and sipped into a juice pack. He managed to stand up and get into the classroom.

"Good Morning I am Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher for this year" Aizawa announced and the students greeted him, as he was greeting them he removed the yellow sleeping bag he wore and folded it.

"Now, before we begin with what I have in mind please pass the student form you all had to answer before getting here" Aizawa instructed and the students began to pull out the said form and passed it forward. Aizawa was studying the classroom, the students and the way they all sat, with the way they all sat Aizawa's eye twitched.

"Right thank you, now please wear your tracksuits these" Aizawa ordered as he presented the tracksuit to them. The students then went outside to the changing rooms as Aizawa guided them to where it was. Apparently the changing room was also wear the locker room was located. The students changed and Aizawa guided them to the soft ball gym.

"Ehh ano Sensei... when's the ceremony? Where's the orientation?!" Uraraka asked all at once which did irritate Aizawa.

"There's not necessary especially for future heroes like you" Aizawa answered which made some students smirk with pride.

"Right line up right here" Aizawa instructed and the students did as told.

"Mmm ah Bakugou, what was your soft ball throw record during middle school?" Aizawa questioned as he got Katsuki's attention.

"67 why?" Katsuki answered.

"Right that was when you didn't use your quirk, come into the pitch and this time use your quirk" Aizawa instructed as Katsuki was getting in place, the other students waited for him to start.

"You all are to do an apprehension quirk test, you all did physical tests when you were in middle school correct? But this time you'll that with the use of your quirks" Aizawa explained, Katsuki was warming up before he could properly start.

"Start when ready Bakugou" Aizawa signaled and Katsuki stretched out his arm. Katsuki finished with his warm up and was ready to throw.

"No holding back here as long as your inside the circle you can do anything" Aizawa lastly said and Katsuki smirked.

"SHINEEEEE!"Katsuki yelled as he threw the ball vigorously as it smoked throughout the field. The device on Aizawa's hand beeped.

"Nicely done" Aizawa remarked the device showed 705.2 meters, the other students praised him. Katsuki went back to where his other classmates stood.

"By the way one must know what they're capable of and that this is a rational metric that will form the basis of your hero foundation" Aizawa explained, the other students were exclaiming and was excited for the eight trials they have to go through.

"Nice! With our quirks this should be easy" one student exclaimed and Aizawa chuckled evilly.  

"Easy you say?" Aizawa questioned, he had a dark aura as he asked which made the others flinch.

"What so your going to spent three years here and thinking that it's 'easy'?" Aizawa continued he glared at them sternly.

"So you think being a hero's easy eh? Alright then new rule; the student who fails to pass ALL eight trials will be judged weak and will be expelled" Aizawa threatened as he gave them a creepy grin and intimidating eyes.

"That's the way it is really... you all are in the HERO DEPARTMENT 

Students then panicked and the one who said "easy" regretted. Midoriya panicked since his quirk isn't adjusted yet, Katsuki and those who are determined smirked. All Might was in the faculty lounge and saw who is their homeroom teacher.

"Ah sheesh they've got Aizawa huh... good luck shounen" All Might worried for Midoriya and the rest of his classmates as they were trapped with Aizawa's threatening challenge.  What an intimidating start! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.3K 36
Izuku was a happy go lucky guy, he was! Though that of course could only get one so far... Especially when he learns that he has 2 soulmates, and one...
26.9K 711 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
41.9K 959 33
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›." "สแดแดœ." ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข - An aggressive, determined, confident and stupidly attractive student in Class 2A at...
43.1K 1.4K 23
Izuku and Katsuki have a relationship that rivals no others, especially as boyfriends. Will this relationship continue to be strong, even through all...