Mafia's Angel

By FlyingApsara

He wanted to be Saved. He wanted to Save him. The Angel meets a Mafia in most unexpected situations. He was... More

Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel. 3
Mafia's Angel. 5
Mafia's Angel. 6
Mafia's Angel. 7
Mafia's Angel. 8
Mafia's Angel. 9
Mafia's Angel. 10
Mafia's Angel. 11
Mafia's Angel. 12
Mafia's Angel. 13
Mafia's Angel. 14
Mafia's Angel. 15
Mafia's Angel. 16
Mafia's Angel. 17
Mafia's Angel. 18
Mafia's Angel. 19
Mafia's Angel. 20
Mafia's Angel. 21
Mafia's Angel. 22
Mafia's Angel. 23
Mafia's Angel. 24
Mafia's Angel. 25
Mafia's Angel. 26
Mafia's Angel. 27
Mafia's Angel. 28
Mafia's Angel. 29
Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

Mafia's Angel. 4

1.1K 103 36
By FlyingApsara

Mafia's Angel chapter 4.

Mew was just sitting on the couch in the lounge letting Tae arrange his room. It was decorated with everything Mew wanted. His personal TV and a wide range of movies and plushies.

Tae had asked him if he liked games and he did. So he had arranged a gaming station in the lounge for them. Tae arranged the last set of clothes in the closet before coming to the lounge.

"What happened Boy? Hungry"? He asked him gently. But Mew shook his head without changing his sitting position. He pulled his legs close to his chest supporting his chin on his knees.

"Mew. You have to tell me if something is bothering you. How would i work on it otherwise"? Tae held his hand, that was wrapped tightly around his legs. Mew lift his head to meet the warm eyes and Tae saw him sad.

"Do you miss your Phi Maxie"? Tae asked carefully. He saw his eyes lit for a moment but he shook his head pursing his lips strictly.

"Mew. Your Phi is suffering more than you. He is constantly blaming himself for everything that happened to you. Only if he had taken you with him. But i swear he didnt do it intentionally. He wanted to keep you safe. But he failed and he regretts it everyday.

He had searched for you day and night. He had slept himself crying over your name. You are all he has  Mew. Wont you give him one chance? I wont impose on you, it would be your decision at the end. But to be honest, you both are the only family you have. Trust me". Tae said and stood up to go to the kitchen to fix lunch for them.

He wanted Mew to think over it. He could see Mew missing Max. He was his phi afterall and no matter what. Blood is thicker than water.

Though Tae told Max that he wont let Mew stay with him, but yes he wont forbid Mew if he wanted to spend some time with him. He wanted to know Mew fully. Everything that broke him to mend him. To make him strong.

He was just dishing out the pasta, hashbrowns and few french fries with juice when he felt Mew standing behind him. It was like a silent communication between them. Mew would just stand behind him and Tae could sense him just by his scent.

He turned to see Mew contemplating. His habit to tug the hem of his shirt.

"You want me to call Max"? Tae asked. Mew kept his head low but nodded. "Its okay Mew. Its nothing unusual". Tae side hug him encouraging.

"Will.. Will he come"? Mew asked in a low tone.

"He will run to you Mew. Now come have lunch then we will call your Phi Max and is it okay if he comes with his boyfriend Phi Tul? He wants to meet you". Tae asked him and he nodded.

Mew finished his lunch without creating a mess and was patiently waiting for Tae to finish his work and then call Max over dinner.

He sat silently looking at Tae who wanted to talk but seems like Max was so hyper excited to meet Mew that he didnt hear what Tae was saying. At the end Tae hang up the call laughing out loud. It was so good to watch him laughing for the first time that a small smile appeared on Mew's lips too.

"He is really crazy you know. I was asking him to visit at Dinner but you know what he was running to get his keys while screaming at Tul to get ready. They will be here in maximum half hour". Tae informed him.

Mew was listening to him with amused expressions but he was nervous. And Tae knew. He went to sit with Mew on the couch. Without imposing, he let Mew comfortably put his head on his shoulder.

"Everything will be okay Mew".

"I know. I know you are here. You wont let anything happen". Mew confessed in low but confident voice. Tae was surprised for a moment. He saw Mew holding his one hand, clasping in his both soft ones. "I trust you Phi".

It was the very first time Mew called him by any honorific.

"I will make sure nothing will hurt you Mew. I promise". That promise was enough to put Mew to ease. They spent their time less talking, more basking in each other's company.

Mew was watching TV but his mind was wandering towards Max. Phi Tae told they would take half an hour but it was more than that. Or may be the clock wasnt working at all. He huffed looking at the clock arms stuck at their place. Unconsciously he pouted and got embarrassed to hear a little chuckle behind him. 

He didnt know Tae was watching him.

"They will be .......". Just then they both snapped towards the door as they heard the bell ringing ocntinuously. "Here". Tae said with a little laughter and went to open the door while Mew stood up nervously.

His palms were sweaty and for a moment he thought to run and hide in his bedroom under the blankets.

"Oh my god... Mewieeee. My babyyyyy". Max rushed inside as he pushed Tae aside and ran to Mew. Without thinking for a second he hug him tight.

Mew was stiff. He didnt know how to respond. His arms were hanging at his side while Max was trying to mold him inside.

"Mew. My little baby bro". He peppered his face with kisses before hugging him back. This time Tae saw Mew slightly squirming. He wasnt comfortable with the hugs and kisses.

"Maxiin". Tae called Max who pulled off to see Tae in irritation but instantly knew as he saw Tae's expressions. He turned to see Mew controlling himself not to trigger off.

"Ohhh. Am sorry. Am sorry baby. Am sorry. I... Am sorry". He quickly pulled off keeping a distance between them but Mew was still not calm.

"Its okay Mew. He is happy to see you. He is your brother Mew. Calm down". Tae walked and slightly pulled him to his side. Max saw how Tae didnt push him but waited until Mew snuggled to his side as Tae enveloped him in his arms.

"Boss...".

"Sit down Max. We will have a detailed talk". 

*********

They all settled on the couches with beers while Mew opted for fresh juice.

"Stop Scowling Maxiin". Tul growled at Max who was almost shooting daggers at Tae. The reason... Simple. He was jealous.

"Max. He is your brother. Your family. I have no intentions to snatch him away. You know i could have hide him anywhere if i wanted to and you also know that you wouldnt be able to even touch his dust.

I made him agree to meet you because he misses you too. He might be angry or upset but he knows you are his Phi. The reason i asked you to step away, because he is still uncomfortable with skinship. The doctor said he is improving bit by bit but we have to work according to his pace.

Give him space to approach you himself. I didnt initiate anything. It was his comfort zone that he felt comfortable to hold my hand and all.

I am not controlling him. He is adult and can decide the best for himself, but for now we have to set some boundaries. You getting me"? He asked Max who nodded with a sigh. Tae was right.

"I will leave you too to talk. Clear the doubts and misunderstandings. Am sure you have a lot to catch. Go for it. While Tul, would you like to help me with the dinner"? He asked and Tul stood up.

He turned to face Mew who was looking at him biting his lips. He smiled his warm smile to make him relax.

"I repeat Maxiin, dont push him to his limits okay"!! He said in a stern tone and went to the kitchen with Tul on his toes.

"Can i sit with you"? Max asked breaking the awkward silence. Mew nodded and muttered a small Yes.

Max went to sit with him, keeping an arm distance. He wanted to see how far Mew can go.

"What are you studying"? He asked Mew.

"Started first semester of Mechanical Engineering". He told in a tiny voice. Although Tae had told him but he was surely proud.

"When will you continue your studies"? Max asked him with excitement.

"As soon as Phi Tae allows me". Mew said simply.

"And why would boss  not allow you"? Max said with a raised eyebrow.

"I... I dont want to study in my previous university. The boys... They... They...". Mew was stuttering and that wasnt a good sign.

"Okay okay. I got it. So Boss wants you to change the institution right"? This time Max got the reason behind Tae's actions. Mew nodded his head again. Confirming it.

"Do let me know if you need anything kiddo". Max stretched his hand to ruffle his hair slightly. How he wished he could hug his baby bro. But he clenched his fists to keep himself in control.

"Tha.. Thank you Phi.. Maxie". Mew said and that was a call for Max to hold him. So he did. Gently but securely he held Mew in his embrace. He waited for Mew to push him away but he didnt. He didnt return the hug either. But it was all Max needed for now.

Tae saw it all with Tul, standing in the door of the kitchen but didnt interfare. He was happy Mew was opening up to Max.

The dinner was lively. Tul was attracted to Mew too. Like his own little brother. And Mew felt good in his company too. Tae forbade Max to bring anything from the past as long as Mew doesnt want to. And they all had fun time talking and cracking jokes.

It was around mid night when Max and Tul left. Promising Mew to come again later.

"Oh Mew, i have told Boss, he will sign the documents as your guardian. Am sure you will do great in your Univeristy". Max caressed his cheeks with fond and smiled to see Mew leaning in his touch.

*************

"Phi".

"Yes Dear".

"Why didnt Phi Max sign the documents"? Mew asked the question he wanted to since Max left.

"You want him to"? Tae asked calmly.

"Its not that Phi. But..".

"I told him to do himself, but he said i should do it. He has given me the rights to be your guardian. He has permitted me to keep you here and help to let you adjust. You can have your study room here. Your library. Your car with driver will arrive once you start your University, from next month. The driver and one guard will stay in the premises.

Your phone with all required numbers will arrive tomorrow. I want you to write me down everything you need for your study. And dont hesitate a bit. I wont compromise on your studies and necessary items. We will go shopping for everything you need". Tae told him calmly.

"And... And what do i have to do"? Mew asked biting his lower lip.

"Study hard. Achieve your target. Set your goals. Be confident. Explore the world. I will be here at every step you take.

Make new friends but dont let them take advantage of you. Help them in study but keep a distance. I dont say not to trust anyone,  but dont trust blind. Okay"? Tae looked into his eyes with seriousness and Mew understood it all.

"Thats great. Now sleep. Tomorrow we will plan about shopping okay"? Tae flashed his warm smile and Mew smiled too.

He was finally relaxed. Finally he breathed in relief. Finally he was free.

He felt his burden lifting off his shoulders. His soul and mind. After so many days he didnt sleep the night. But it wasnt because he was afraid. Or scared. But because he was thinking about his life had changed in a span of short time since he met Tae.

He was a stranger. A no one. His brother's boss. And he didnt know what did he do. Was he trustworthy enough? Or was he a danger himself? Was it okay to live here with him? For now Tae had never crossed the lines. He had always given him margin to move accordingly to his comfort level.

So far Tae had not initiate any skinship. Just his warm smile was enough for Mew to come to him. And now he had signed the documents as his guardian, although Mew was adult.  He was ready to take care of him. He was ready to give him everything. Why?

Altough the doctor had advised Tae to appoint a psychiatrist, but Tae strictly opposed the idea to leave Mew alone with anyone. Even if it was a psychiatrist.

He opted to talk to Mew himself. Nothing better than a conversation in a friendly environment. And that Tae had provided Mew.

He gave Mew the time and space to open up to Max. They had cleared so many misunderstandings at dinner. Mew was disappointed in the beginning but he realised whatever Max did was not evil intented. He himself was 9 10 years old at that time. A kid himself. How could he be blamed for everything.

But yes they knew Mew's childhood was so traumatised that it  would take time and care to take him out of the pithole.

It was a home to Mew. A place where he could be who and how he wanted to be. Tae knew Mew would be back to life again. Storng and confident. And it would need just a little time. And that, Tae was ready to give him.

********
How do you like that....

Comment and Vote if you feel like.

Love you all
Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
281K 8.5K 38
Story includes inappropriate behavior and inappropriate things like abuses, harsh words, child abuse and if you are not comfortable with all these th...
94.5K 7.9K 34
[completed] Taehyung and his friends decide to go on an outing to a town in the outskirts. The location of their stay being a hotel at the top of a h...
GAME OVER By Khushi tyagi

Mystery / Thriller

155K 7.5K 85
This book is written by a psychopath at the end so be careful dears........ This is the story about a girl with whom two mafia brothers fall in love...