My Nerd

By TheKinkyRat

Y/n Y/l/n just started her new job at the behavioral analysis unit, meeting a nerdy, yet handsome man named S... More

Prologue (edited)
One: First meetings (edited)
Two: another one (edited)
Three: first case, done (edited)
Fourth: second day (edited)
Five: Birthday boy (edited)
Six: A jet ride home (edited)
Seven: A Date (edited)
Eight: Birthday gifts (edited)
Nine: Drinks (edited)
Ten: cuddles and weekend dates (edited)
Eleven: Cases and cops (edited)
Twelve: Andrew Brown (edited)
Thirteen: A date turned into a long night (edited)
Fourteen: The fox (edited)
Fifthteen: Outfoxed (edited)
Sixteen: holiday surprises (edited)
Seventeen: New years kisses
Eightteen: Out (part one)
Nineteen: Out (part two)
Twenty: Lovie buggies
Twenty-One: Somebody's watching
Twenty-two: Girls night out
Twenty-four: I love you
Twenty-three: team outtings
Twenty-four: drunken loven
Twenty-five: dangerous situation
Twenty-six: hospital
Twenty-seven: helper
Twenty-nine: summer days
Thirty: P911
Thirty-one: P911 (part two)
Thirty-two: Games
Thirty-three: The boogeyman (1)
Thirty-four: The boogeyman (2)
Thirty-five: The boogeyman (3)
Thirty-six: The newbie
Thirty-seven: Anniversary
Thirty-eight: Office gossip
Thirty-nine: The big game (1)
Forty: the big game (2)
Forty-one: the big game (3)
Fourty-two: the big game(4)
Forty-three: Revelations(1)
Forty-four: Revelations(2)
Forty-five: Revelations(3)
Forty-six: Revelations(4)
Forty-seven: Quality time
Forty-eight: sweet and sour
Forty-nine: everythings fine
Fifty: working on it
Fifty-one: Kissin' and smoochin'
Fifty-two: lady day
Fifty-three: cuddlin' and lovin'
Fifty-four: announcement 
Fifty-five: and in the end
An: THANK YALL!!!
Hello!

Twenty-eight: Home sweet home

3.1K 40 11
By TheKinkyRat

June 21, 2006

It's been a couple of days since Spencer and I decided to move in together. Unfortunately he's been on a case from the 16 through to the 19 so we didn't have a chance to see apartments for sale.

But Spencer came home on the 20th so for a day and a half, we've been looking at apartments. So I was currently on my couch with Spencer's head on my shoulder and laptop in my lap.

"What about that one?" Spencer asked quietly. He pointed to a two bedroom apartment with a small living room and two bathrooms. It also had a kitchen and a closest.

It didn't seem so bad, I clicked on the link and it brought me to a bunch of information about the apartment. I scrolled through and copied down the phone number.

"I'll call the place tomorrow and see if we can go take a look around." I told Spencer. He nodded and kissed my temple. I smiled and got up. Spencer grabbed my crutches from the ground and handed them to me.

I thanked him and we headed to my bedroom. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed so pjs. Spencer came over to me and searched for boxers and a shirt for himself. I pulled out a big t-shirt that was Spencer's at one point. He gave me a look of aberration and faked being pissed off.

I walked over towards my bathroom and turned on the shower. Spencer was right behind me. I heard him clear his throat before asked me a question.

"Can I, um, join you, ple-, please?" He stuttered. I smiled and nodded before slowly taking of my clothes. Spencer came over and helped me with my bandages and other clothings.

After a few seconds, I hopped in the shower. Spencer still had his clothes on so I gave him some privacy. I started to get used to the water before a cold gust of wind came through and warm hands around my waist.

"Hey." I said softly. I rested my head on him chest as we sat in the silence and running water. He gave a small kiss to my head and grabbed my loofah. He started to pour body wash onto it.

Spencer slowly started to rub small Circular motions around my body, getting every part of me, my love handles, my extra skin, my inner thighs, everything.

After a little bit, Spencer washed me off. I turned around and went to go grab the loofah but Spencer held it away from me.

"But Spence I wanna use it. Come on." I pouted to Spencer. He just shook his head and went to go grab the shampoo.

"Nah hah, you're injured. So I should take care of you." He said while scrubbing in the shampoo into my hair. I huffed but loved the attention he was giving me.

He put me under the water and rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. He turned for the conditioner and started to work on it In my hair.

While waiting, Spencer started to do his shampoo. I was being fussy but he never let me try to reach up to his hight in case I rip one of my stitches.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, he rinsed my hair and his and started to do his conditioner. I was pouting the whole time.

He finished his hair and started to use body wash as he told me to get out of the shower. I got out. He told me to dry off and stand there and wait for him to help me with the bandages.

After about three minutes, Spencer was out and ready to help me. He wrapped me up and I changed into my pjs for the night.

We walked over to my bed and got under the covers. He nuzzled his head onto my chest and loosely wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Good night my love." Spencer said sleepily and softly. He lifted his head and kissed my lips and cheek. I smiled and replied,

"G'night handsome." He giggled as I kissed his head. Not long after, I was asleep.

__________________________________

June 22, 2006

It was around 8 when I woke up. My eyes stung from the brightness of the sun. I yawned and stretched but remembered I was healing from an injury so it stung.

I felt the loose grip of spencers arm around my waist titan. He buried his head in my neck, yawning as he did so. I felt him smiled against me as he remembered where and who I was.

"G'moring sweetheart." Spencer mumbled softly. I turned and kissed his head gently. He lifted his head to see my face with a grin. Spencer reached up and kissed my lips softly.

"Good mornin' hun." I whispered back. He smiled brighter to my words before sitting up. He got out of the covers and headed into the closet.

"So when do you wanna head to the apartment?" Spencer called from the closet. I thought about it before replying,

"Maybe around 12? Depends on the time." Spencer came back with a sweater and khakis. I started to get up but Spencer still treated me like I was glass so he rushed over and helped me up.

"That sounds good, do you want to get dressed now?" He asked. I nodded and we started to walk to the closet again. I picked out a white turtleneck with a tan cardigan, some tan pants to match and my white converse.

I came back all dressed and waddled over to Spencer. He had my crutches and a frown on his face.

"You're supposed to use these all the time. You're not gonna get better if you don't." He said. Spencer was right, but you can never get them in the right spot to have them comfortable.

"Yeah, yea I know." I replied sarcastically. He rolled his eyes at me playfully. We headed toward my kitchen where there were lots of boxes and trash bags of my things. We started to pack the things I needed for our new home.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast?" Spencer suggested. I smiled and nodded, heading for my bag. Spencer grabbed my hand when I came back. I locked my door and we headed towards to parking garage. We held hands the whole way.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked after a couple of minutes. He shrugged and kept walking. I was surprised but followed him.

After a good ten minutes, we found ourselves at the same dinner where Spencer asked me to be his girlfriend. I smiled at the memory before walking inside.

"Hey y'all what can I get for yea?" A kind young lady asked.

"Just a table for two would be nice." Spencer replied. She nodded and lead us to our table. We sat down and we're handed a menu.

"What are you gonna get?" I asked after a minute of silence. He looked up from the menu and smiled.

"Probably the morning regular. It comes with two pancakes, eggs, hash browns and orange juice." He replied and I nodded.

"I think I'll do the same." I told him. He smiled and put the menu down in the middle of the table.

"So for the apartment, do you want to pant the walls? I read that you can change the look of it and design on the website." Spencer asked. I honestly I like the old-ish style it had. But all my stuff will probably make it look more newer.

"No unless you were thinking of changing it, by all means you can tell me what you were thinking of." I replied. Spencer nodded before the waitress came up again.

"Alright what do y'all want?" She asked sweetly.

"We'll have two mornin' regulars please." I replied. She nodded and headed to make our orders.

                                Time skip

June 24, 2006

On the way to the apartment, we made sure we had everything. We actually really loved the apartment so we rented it. The home owner gave us a key the same day after signing a bunch of papers and said 'it's all yours.'

So two days we packed all our things and headed to our home sweet home. The team helped us bring the boxes over to the new apartment.

All the furniture should be over here soon. We got a new bed frame for a queen size. It was a little bit bigger then what Spencer was used to but it wasn't a problem.

About seven hours of packing, moving and unboxing, the apartment was finally done. Except for half of Spencer's books.

"That got me beat." I said as I sprawled myself on the couch. Spencer chuckled and climbed on top of me. He smiled. Which got me to smile.

"You ready for bed?" Spencer asked quietly after a second. I nodded and we got up, headed for the bedroom.

I was ready to sleep in our new apartment bedroom. The apartment is small but it feels so spacious that it doesn't feel like it at all.

I changed into my pjs. Along with Spencer and we both headed under the covers. We cuddled into each other's sides as we got comfortable.

"Good night my darling." Spencer said quietly. I smiled and blushed at the new nickname and kissed his jaw.

"Good night sweetheart." I replied as Spencer kissed my head. We both drifted off to sleep. My last thought being,

'I'm in love with this man.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 4.7K 28
You joined the BAU team a few months ago as a temporary replacement while one of its members, Spencer Reid, was falsely incarcerated. Little did you...
269K 4.4K 52
JJ confessed her feelings for Spencer. The problem is they are both already married. Will JJ's confession derail Spencer's life? Will he act on his...
2.7K 27 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
493K 4K 22
one shots about spencer reid and matthew gray gubler!!!!! trigger warnings will be given in each chapter open for requests!! lmk if u wanna see somet...