The Kings of Hearts.

By Locatlie

This is the sequel to the Locatlie series. To be able to understand this story, you will have to read the sev... More

Q&A Chapter + Information
Epilogue Locatlie 7
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Epilogue: Part 1.
Epilogue: Part 2.
Epilogue: Part 3.
Epilogue: Part 4.
Epilogue: Part 5.
Epilogue: Part 6.
Epilogue: Part 7.
Epilogue: The Last Part.

Chapter 86

76 9 3
By Locatlie

Christian P.O.V

The flight was taking way too long. I was used to long flights, when I went to Boston from Locatie and back. Yet this flight felt like it took days, years even. Maybe that was because I knew what was going to happen tonight and I genuinely couldn't wait.

Olivia, had spend the first five hours cuddling up to Luther. They had given each other pecks every now and then while sleeping. I was ok with that; as I had fallen asleep myself too. In the past four hours though, she was laying with Daniel watching a movie. But the movie wasn't really being followed, because I could hear them pecking and giggling and at one point I looked at them and they were making out.

On the one hand it didn't bother me at all, because I knew how happy it was making Olivia. I also knew that it was winding her up a lot, meaning she would be so fucking needy tonight. It was also a tad hot seeing Olivia being kissed by another guy and being felt up. It did bother me a tad though, because I wanted to be the one kissing her. But I couldn't be as jealous as I probably wanted to be, because she was married to my brothers as well. I knew that I would have to share her with them, so that kind of calmed down my jealousy slightly.

"We're almost there, we're currently landing." Luther stated casually and I looked up from my book and I saw that Daniel and Olivia were giggling, before looking up to Luther. He had his arm around her, she was laying on her back and he was on his side. His hand was on her waist under the covers that they had, or rather blanket.

"Good to know." Daniel confirmed and Olivia giggled as she pushed him away.

"Don't be mean." Olivia said as she turned around, her back facing him but he pulled her in closer. I gave Luther a look and he winked back at me. After about five minutes, I looked out the window and realised we had landed.

We had decided to not go to one of our many private islands, as the majority of the activities on our private islands involved things that would surely kill Olivia. So we decided to go to Indonesia and 'hop' some islands so to speak. We were currently on one of the smaller islands, where we would stay for three nights; for the first nights. I stood up, stretching my body as I then grabbed Olivia's bag for our first night. She had bags for each first night, then she had a large suitcase in which she would take stuff out every now and then. That was going to be kept at Daniels place, as that would be the last night of the first nights so to speak. I walked out of the airplane and we had landed on a private strip and yet there were some photographers there. Our security had landed about four hours ago and had set up everything at all our places, but also here; there were gates where the paparazzi would stay behind and everything. I was happy with it.

I walked up towards Dave, whom was here with his wife. All the security guys were allowed to take their loved ones, so that they could enjoy the holiday a bit as well. I shook his hand.

"How is everything?" I signed and he nodded looking at me.

"Good." He confirmed. "This car is for you and the queen." He said pointing towards a jeep of sorts. "I've already put the route in the GPS for you. There will be one security car in front of you and two behind you." He said and I nodded at that as I put both of our bags in the back of the car.

I felt a hand on my back and my whole body light up. I turned my head and I saw that it was Olivia. She climbed into the car excited and I smiled very widely at that as I then climbed into the drivers seat. I started the car and she turned her head and she frowned.

"Aren't Lou and Dan joining us?" She asked and I looked at her amused.

"Of course not, first night."

"Then stop the car." She demanded and I frowned. "Please?" She said, as we had driven about twenty meters already.

"Why?" I asked.

"I haven't said goodbye." She replied. "Please stop the car?" She asked and I giggled as I stopped the car; it being about forty meters now. She climbed out of the car; the paparazzi loving this obviously. I looked through the mirror and I saw that she ran up towards Daniel and jumped on his back and he turned around and she gave him two kisses. He shook his head as she walked towards Luther; I could see he was just as amazed by her as I was.

Well, it had been immensely clear that both of my brothers were just as fucked up in our heads for her. She was the most beautiful, most funny, and perfect girl in this whole entire world. Luther said something to her, making her laugh and she gave him two more kisses before she hopped back towards the car, climbed on the side and over the railing of sorts. She looked at me and she burst out into laughter as I was shaking my head as I started the car.

"What? I'm not going to see them for one or two days and I didn't say goodbye" She said and I giggled and nodded as I then started to drive; following the car in front of me. After a while we were going up a dirt road and she was laughing a bit while listening to some music and enjoying the wind. It was currently five o clock Bali time so to speak. After a while the security stopped and I turned my head and I saw this beautiful little house, making me smile. I climbed out first, grabbing both bags and I then went over towards Olivia whom had climbed out of the car. I leaned down, going through my knees.

"What are you doing?" She asked and I smiled very widely.

"It's apparently tradition to carry your bride into the house, come on." I said and she giggled as she hopped into my arms. She had her arms around my neck and tight as I carried her into the house. I walked with her through the house; haven never been here myself, and when I got outside, I was delighted. There was a dinner place to our direct right, there was an infinity pool, and then there was this deck of sorts with nets around it, where a bed/couch situation was placed where we could watch the sun set. I stared ahead and the view, it was spectacular; we were looking directly at the sun and I realised that we would be able to see the sun set.

"I'm going to freshen up first?" I stated. "You can get drinks from the kitchen, there are people there making our dinner." I said and she looked at me and her eyes widened in need as I was speaking. "I'll see you in about half an hour ok?" I said and she nodded as I gave her two pecks and I could see she wanted more; but I wasn't going to do that just now.

I walked up the stairs and I found the bathroom. I put both of our backpacks here. This way, when she decided to shower and stuff, all her stuff would be here. I undressed and climbed under the shower, cleaning myself up. I looked down at my dick and, like it had been for the past four weeks, it was hasfhard at all fucking times; something that was immensely painful, but then again this whole situation was painful.

I was done after a while and I put on some underwear and a dark grey pair of pants and then a white buttoned up shirt. I knew how much she loved this outfit on me. I then put on neat shoes, sprayed some cologne on me, before walking down the stairs. I couldn't find her at first, but I then saw her at the opening of the pool; so not by the infinity situation, with her feet in the water, her head up against the sun, enjoying this vibe. Fuck, she was so beautiful.

"The shower is ready for you babe." I whispered in her ear and her body shivered slightly, in that totally hot way, and she looked at me with those doe eyes. "You can have your moment." I said as I leaned down giving her two long pecks.

"Ok. I'll be right down." She whimpered slightly looking at me and I nodded. She then stood up and she went into the house. I went and sat by the area where we would get dinner. I looked at the menu for tonight, which was great. It was not a three course meal or anything, but it was sushi. I didn't know if she ever had sushi before, but I couldn't wait to help her with the chopsticks just in case.

I grabbed my phone and I saw my brothers in our group chat with the three of us both posting pictures of their views and their plans. I couldn't help but giggle at that as I took a picture of my view and sent "I love Indonesia." And they sent back a thumbs up. I then checked some emails that I had and I heard some music and I looked up at the speakers and I nodded as it was a simple playlist probably. After a while, I looked to my side and I felt like Seglusa herself had blessed myself with her presence, as Olivia walked in. She had her long blonde hair loose, hanging to just under her bum. She had the two clips in her hair, so I could see her perfect face in this sunlight. She was wearing a simple red dress that looked absolutely stunning on her. She looked at me with the biggest smile ever as she went and sat down next to me and she leaned forward and gave me loads of pecks, making me giggle. I let go of her lips and I looked at her and she was looking at me with that need. This girl was going to be my destruction one day.

The sushi arrived and I smiled very widely as she looked at her and her eyes widened. She grabbed the chopsticks and she grabbed them correct right away. "You've had this before?"

"Yeah, with Lou at the day and night date" She commented and I smiled very widely as she took a bite and she moaned and nodded. "It's really good. Open your mouth." She demanded as I did and she fed me one. I nodded with a huge smile as she then started to talk about all the gossips and stuff like that from the wedding, or rather things she observed; which was fucking adorable in my humble opinion.

After a while we were done with eating and she was looking at me with this hopefully look, Seglusa she was so easy to read for me, it was fucking adorable.

"Shall we go sit over there and watch the sun set?" I asked pointing towards the bed/couch situation and she nodded excited at that. She hopped over towards it and I smiled as I walked after her and I walked around the bed to sit on the other side, leaning against the leaning a bit. She was sitting with her knees up and looking at the sun setting. Her face in this light was pure perfection. I rubbed her back a bit and she turned her head to look at me and a smile appeared on her face.

"Can you do my shoulders for a second?" She asked and my body responded before my mind did, as I sat up right away and I put her hair on one shoulder, her grabbing it, as I massaged her shoulders a bit.

"You're good with your hands." She joked and I giggled a bit as I then decided I wanted to cuddle, so I put my arms around her waist and she squealed as I went and laid again and she was in my arms now. She put her one arm up, so she could play with my hair, giving me an insane view on her breasts. The other was holding onto one of my hands as well, us tracing each others fingers. My other hand was around her waist now, rubbing up and down just below her breasts.

The sun setting was absolutely breathtaking, but I was looking at Olivia the majority of the time, as I was very curious as to what she thought about it. She was staring at it with immense concentration and I smiled as I leaned down and I kissed her neck for a second before looking ahead.

"It's so beautiful Chris. Like wow." She whispered and I smiled at that; good, I was so fucking happy she loved it.

"It is." I confirmed, my lips close to her ear, and me saying words, or talking at all, always had an effect on her. This time being no exception. She turned her head around to look at me and I looked back at her with a small smile as I put my hand away from her hand and I traced her cheek as I then leaned forward and I put my lips onto hers. I gave her loads of pecks, making her giggle, and after like 15 pecks, she turned around, her leg over my waist right away as her other hand went in my hair and we stated to make out. My hand slid up and down her back a bit, before I went down to her leg, to pull it up slightly more. She moaned at my hands on her and I smiled as I let go of her lips and she looked back into my eyes. She showed me that hungry look and I leaned forward, wanting to please her. After a while, she rolled on top of me, sitting directly on top of me and she grabbed my face with both of her hands, pushing me down onto the couch a bit, I let her have her moment of feign control for now. Her hands then slid down and I could feel her opening up my shirt and I bit her underlip for a second as I then sat up so she could take it off. She threw it somewhere, but I didn't even care where, and her hands right away went up and down my chest. Her breathing became a bit all over the place, something that turned me on even more than I thought was humanly possible. Then she did something that made me go wild inside; she took off her dress over her head. As her dress was over her head, I looked down and I saw her breasts and I gulped as I saw them. She was wearing this insanely beautiful blue set, her breasts basically piling out of them; as her breasts wanted to escape. I leaned forward before she could finish with her dress and I put my lips against her breasts. Her hands went into my hair as I then kissed my way back up to her lips. I put my arm around her and my hands went to her bum and I squeezed it a bit, making her make that perfect sound. Fuck, I couldn't handle this anymore.

I put my arm under her bum and I could feel her frown a bit at that, but I ignored that, as I moved my legs to the side and I stood up. She squealed at that, making me smile as I put my lips on her neck and licked it softly as I walked into the house and she then kissed my lips again. Luckily I knew where our bedroom was, so when I arrived there, I threw her on the bed. She stared at me hungrily, her chest, her fucking perfect chest, going up and down. I took off my shoes, kicking them off, and I then started to open my pants and she bit her lip looking at me. For fucks sake. I threw my pants off and I then climbed onto the bed spreading her legs with my knees as I then kissed her and she put her arms around me.

"You are so fucking beautiful." I whispered through the kissing and she moaned at that. "So fucking beautiful." I repeated and she then rolled over, wanting to be on top. I decided to let her have that for now. I still had some control over my body right now; the training had apparently helped.

She was sitting on top of me, her naked bum; as she was wearing a thong, on my dick, which was only covered by a thin pair of underwear. She put her hands back as I had my hands on her waist looking at her hungrily. She then took off the bra, dropping it behind her and I gulped looking at her perfect breasts. But what she did then, it made me fucking wild. She put her arms up to start putting her hair in a ponytail. As she did that, her breasts went up a bit. I needed them, I fucking needed them. I sat up, her squealing as she almost fell, but she stopped that squealing when my hands were on her back, my elbows by her bum, my hands by her back, as I had my lips on her breasts, sucking on them. I then released one arm and I played with her other breast. For fucks sake, they felt even better than I ever imagined. She moaned my name softly and rid against me; fuck, no. stop. I told myself, before realising we didn't have to stop.

I then turned her around and she was staring at me in shock, as she could probably see the dark look in my eyes right now. I kissed her breast and played with the other again, as I started to take off my underwear. My hand then slowly slid down as I kissed my way back up to her lips and I made out with her, her holding onto my face tightly. She whimpered softly in my mouth as my hand went to her thigh and I then decided to feel if she was ready for it, or if I had to actually test my control by making sure she was ready for it. I slid her panties to the side and her body shook a bit as if she needed me to touch her. I touched her clit for a second before sliding down and fucking hell she was wet.

"You're so wet baby" I whispered in shock in her lips. "Fucking hell." She moaned at that and continued to kiss me. I then put my hands to the side of her waist and I took off her underwear; not even bothering to do the work, I just ripped it off, her body going up wanting to be touched now. Fucking hell this woman.

I then ripped off my underwear myself and I spread her legs with my legs, positioning myself so that I could slid in very easily; which wasn't hard, as I was way larger than she was my a mile. I then leaned over her and I put my lips on hers.

"Babe?" I whispered as I kissed her neck. "I want you to promise me that if you're hurting or uncomfortable, that you tell me ok?" I whispered as her hands were on my back and she was leaving scratches.

"Yeah." She moaned. "Yeah." She repeated, fucking hell.

"I do warn you, with the way you just felt, combined with the sounds you're making, and also adding in that it's been months since i've had any release; the first time is going to be so fucking quick" I whispered in her ear and her body was shaking.

"Fine- forever to per-"But she didn't finish the sentence, as I had grabbed her one hand and made sure she could squeeze me if she was in pain, and I put the tip in and I looked at her as I kissed her breast, licking it a bit, to stimulate her. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened. I then slowly slid in and I closed my eyes. Fucking hell, she was so tight, but so fucking wet. This was; this feeling was insane. When I was fully in, I kissed my way up her neck.

"This is all of me, you ok?" I whispered as I kissed her lips.

"How?" She stammered. "How all of it." She moaned and I slowly slid out as I put both of my hands next to her face now so I could have more control. She put her hands against my wrists, making her breasts look so fucking perfect. I leaned down, taking both of them in my mouth and sucking hard while I went in and out. The moans she was making, combined with the way her body reacted, it was insane. I decided to play the bit 'evil' card, as I decided to tell her just how beautiful she was, and how great she made me feel. I knew how much she loved my voice, but actually feeling how much she loved it, it was insane. I went faster and faster and the moment she started to say my name, any form of control that I had was out the window. I went a tad faster, maybe too fast, but I just needed to feel her and be in her deep. After a while, I put my lips onto hers, as she was screaming my name now, in pleasure though and I then felt my whole body crumbling for the first time in five months and I kept myself deep in her, as I was shooting so much in her right now. I then felt her clamp against my dick even harder something that made me so fucking wild; she was coming right now too. I pressed my lips onto hers more fervently as we made out, both of us shaking. After a while I was finished and I slowly slid out as I kissed her neck.

"Are you ok?" She whispered and I looked into her eyes and she stared at me, her cheeks all red and there was some sweat.

"If I'm ok? Are you ok?" I asked as I looked at her and her eyes widened a bit as I realised I had my after cum glow on my face.

"Yeah- My body just cramped up or something, it was powerful. Is that cumming?" She asked and I smiled as I kissed her lips and gave her loads of pecks and then kissed her whole face.

"That was." I confirmed and she nodded.

"It's powerful, is it for you the same or?" She asked and I smiled as I kissed her neck. It was so fitting for her to have a chatty after cum glow.

"I think so, I've never experienced a female orgasm, as I'm male you know." I whispered and she giggled at that. "I'm going to get out of you fully now ok?" I said and she gulped and nodded as I got out of her now and I put my dick against her stomach for a second as I sat up entirely and I put my hands through my hair for a second. "Are you thirsty?" I asked but she wasn't paying attention to me, she was looking at my dick, which was half hard now. I grabbed the bottle of water that was on the night stand.

"How did that ever fit in me?" She gulped and I looked down and I realised that my dick came to her belly button right now and she then looked at me in panic.

"It did." I said with a small smile. "Did it hurt?"

"A bit in the beginning, like a pinching feeling. When you went really slow it hurt more, but it felt so much fucking better when you went fast, because then my body didn't really have time to realise what kind of tree trunk." She said looking down and I giggled at that as I went and laid on my side next to her and I put my hand under my head, my elbow on the bed. She turned her head to look at me.

"Btu are you ok?" I asked as I then put a strand fo her hair behind her ear.

"I'm great. I'm- Yeah." She said gulping and I nodded as I looked at her.

"Normally I can go for minutes, loads of them, but." I said looking at her and she smiled very widely looking at me as she licked her lip and she looked at me.

"That's fine. I understand why you- yeah." She said and I giggled looking at her as I then leaned forward and I pressed my lips onto hers.

"I love you." I whispered softly against her lips and she smiled against my lips.

"I love you too." She whispered as she put her leg around me, she wanted another round I guess?

Well, whatever my wife wants then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 507 26
This is the fourth book of the Locatlie series. The Locatlie series is a story about a young girl named Julia, who is taken at a very young age by th...
13.9K 469 36
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
8.6K 616 26
After Julia gets taken by a gang, her husbands must do everything in their power to get her back. Once they discover what has happened, they must dea...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

6.7K 104 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...