𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐒.★

By WITTEMIERE

"you're my endorphin, bae. you make me feel good." She told me with all the sincerity and love inside of her... More

𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙋𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙎
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀
𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀

𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

4.2K 223 405
By WITTEMIERE

(I thought this was a really cute chapter! hope you enjoy it!)

____________________________

"𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 "

_____________________________

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 10𝙏𝙃, 2021

𝘽𝙆'𝙎 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝙆𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙉

9:32𝘼𝙈

_______________________________

I can confidently say that it had been a week since the night i came here. Everything had been going smoothly.

well as smoothly as it can go.

Beyonce wasn't here right now because she left earlier in the morning to go take care of some buissness. she said she would be back around 10, so i'm going to make her some breakfast.

I can definitley say that Beyonce and I's relationship had gotten closer over the short span of time we've been involved with eachother. My crush for her is only growing, and she's really warming up to me. Lauren said that she was sorry about telling Beyonce I was expecting, but i forgave her. If i had told her any later, she'd probably go ballistic.

Since staying in her room, I'd gotten used to waking up with her arm protectively wrapped around me. She wasn't kidding when she said I'd be protected. I haven't left the house yet, but I was going to see if I could go grocery shopping. There were only two staff members in the mansion. The housemaid Lauren, and the cook, Carl. I had grown to like them.

Carl was a sweet older man with a wife and children at home, he worked mostly during the morning, prepping and cooking all the food in advance so he could go home to his family after. It was a pretty smart idea. With that being said, Carl was almost always in the kitchen. Lauren cleaned the house and did the chores, laundry and such. Even though she ratted me out, we had grown to be good acqaintences. Hopefully I could call her a friend in the future.

I told carl to take the week off, not before Beyonce had a fit about it. It was pretty funny. I snickered knowing that this was when I found out she couldn't cook.

________________________________

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 6𝙏𝙃 2021

𝙆𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙉

_________________________________

"Ma why you tell him to leave??"

Beyonce exasperated and sighed, running her hands through her hair.

I tilted my head at her.

"what's wrong with that yonnie? he's been slaving away in this kitchen all day! that man has kids!" I replied, placing a hand on my hip. beyonce smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. she plopped down on one of the Island chairs.

"how i'm gone' eat if he ain' even here.." she lowly muttered. I laughed and began to smirk.

......she can't cook!

"oh yonnie? what was that again??" she spoke in a monotone voice but she was blushing a little.

"i can't cook.. not even tv dinners.." I laughed out loud.

"WHAT? HAHA! BEYONCE CAN'T COOK! BEYONCE CAN"T COO-" she grabbed my neck and pulled me close to her face.

"stop ma.."

I just blushed. I slowly pulled her hand from my neck. instances like this had been happening all week. that was a problem, there seemed to be alot of sexual tension between us.

it was becoming unbearable. she leaned up at me from her place on the island.

"so since you wanna call my chef off, you gon' cook for a nigga?" she rasped out.

I looked down and kicked my feet.

" Of course i'll cook for you Yonnie!" I said smiling wide at her.

she rolled her eyes at the nickname and sat back down in the chair. she was blushing slightly.

"aight.."

_________________________

So ever since then, for the past 4 days i've been making breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I found a few recipies on reddit and in some cookbooks and I had been trying them out. I usually made a mess, but i enjoyed cooking so i didn't mind it.

I was making her some gumbo, i found this really good recepie for it and i thought she'd like it. for someone who can't for for shit, she sure was picky. I made the ruios and added my chicken broth into it.

after i stirred for a while i put my vegatbale oil, my celery, onions, and bell pepper into the mixture. After cutting up some sausage and shrimp, I added them into the pot. after letting it simmer and stirring it some more i served it with some white rice.

I was so in the zone with my cooking that I didn't notice beyonce leaning on the refridgerator looking at me. When i turned around i was in for a surpirse.

"crap beyonce! can you make some noise?!"

she shruged and got off of the refridgerator walking over to me smilng. i looked up at her. she had on a grey seatsuit. giving her body a onceover i started blushing. damn she looks good..

"this shit smell good as fuck." I rolled my eyes at her foul language.

"stop with the cursing yonnie! you don't have to do it every other sentence!"

She chuckled and muttered something under her breath.

"yo gon' be cursin' every other sentence when you stop playin' and let me put this dick on you.."

I didn't hear what she said so i asked her to repeat it.

"what did you say?"

"nun.."

I shrugged it off and i got the bowl from the counter and poured some gumbo in for her. I had to fix a large serving because this girl had an appitite. sometimes when she's done with her food she'll start eating mines!

I handed it to her and she immediatley started eating. She took the first bite and moaned lowly.

"this bout' good as a bitch, thank you mink.."

I smiled. it made me happy to know that she liked my food. meek never said a thing about it, in fact he tried to give me critique..

__________________________

𝙎𝙀𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 2020

𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙆 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙎 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀

𝙆𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙉

6:00 𝙋𝙈

___________________________

I just finished fixing Rihmeeks food. I thought it looked delicious.

Meek came in and sat down, not even acknowledging me. he took the plate form me and started eating. he didn't let me eat before he did so I just waited until he finished. about 15 minutes later he was done. I smiled, hopefully he would like it this time. I spent hours reasearching on how to perfect the recipe.

He looked up at me and shrugged.

"could be better, this aint good enough. maybe you should take a class or something." he hopped up and went straight out of the door, slamming it on his way out.

I just stood at the counter with tears on my face.

not even a thank you..

______________________________

"Mink!!"

I jumped when i say beyonce snapping her fingers at me. she looked at me with a concerned expression. I sadly smiled at her.

"i'm sorry, i just just thinking.." she took my hand in hers.

"you good?"

"yes, i'm alright yonnie, i'm glad you like everything.."

she nodded and pulled me into her. we stayed in that position for a while until she pulled back and started to ask me something.

"so uh.. ion' know how you might take this but we can go on a date?"

she scratched the back of her neck, looking off to the side.

I wanted to correct her grammar so badly but i just realized thats the way she speaks. I thought it was attractive, her accent. I smiled widely. she asked me on a date! does that mean she likes me the way I like her?

I nodded my head and smiled.

"y-yeah! where do you want to go?" she shook her head at me.

"nah, is' a surprise. we goin' tommorow so wear something comfortable." I hugged her again and shyly smiled.

"a-alright.."

chuckling, she got out of the chair and we started walking to the movie room.

"you wanna watch a movie wimmie? i gotta go meet up with my workers in about an hour and 45 but we can still chill until then." my eyes widend.

"you have a movie room! y-yeah i'd love to!"

she nodded and gestured for me to follow her.

once we got in, i looked around in awe.

she snickered at my facial expression and sat down on one of the couches. I got some popcorn from the snack bar and poured it all into a big bowl for us to share. Once i got to the couches she immediatley pulled me on her lap.

"watchu' wanna watch?" I thought about it for a minute.

"oh! do you want to watch sing? i heard it was really good!" she looked at me with a side eye and furrowed her eyebrows.'

"you mean that movie with those animals and that fat ass elephant competing in a talent show?"

I started laughing and she just looked confused.

"whas' so funny?" at this point I was cackling.

"why did you have to come for the elephant's head like that??" she still looked confused.

"what i say??"

" its fine yonnie, just turn on the movie."

i was still snickering at her choice of words.

_________________________________

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 "𝘽𝙆" 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝙎

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 3𝙍𝘿, 2021

𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙀 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈

___________________________________

We had been watching this "sing" shit for a while now.

I hate to say it but i was invested lowkey. We were at the part where that part where they was singing happy birthday to elephant girl's grandpa. I looked over at Mink and she was invested as well. I'm really falling for this girl and it aint even been that long.

She starting to show a little more now, and i gotta say, she look real cute pregnant. She has her appointment for the doctor an about another week and i'm a little excited, even though i ain' the baby's bum ass father, i wanna be in it's life if she lets me.

I can imagine us together. there's alot of chemistry between us and she's alot more comfortable with me. I finally built up the courage to ask her out. I think imma take her to the museum, i feel like she'd like that.

We definitley gon' be together.

Onika mine, whether she like it or not.

When she push that lil nigga out, imma see if she gon' let me give her another one. I smiled at that. Plus i could finally get a taste.... let me stop fore i start feelin' some typa' way.

Mink havin' my kids... damn.

"Yonnie are you even paying attention? you've been staring at me for about a minute now!" I looked up to see that she had paused the TV and was looking at me. I shook my head.

"i'm cool ma, jus' thinking."

she smiled and turned back to the TV.

She unpaused it and i directed my eyes back to it. That elephant bitch was singing her ass of for a happy birthday song. I smacked my lips. she shy but she want all the attention.

"mmcht. If that elephant bitch did that at my party i would knock her ass out. attention seeking bitch.."

mink bust out laughing.

"WHY ARE YOU INSULTING HER LIKE THAT?? PLEASEE!"

she was doing that ugly ass cackle. It was kinda cute to me. I rolled my eyes at her mention of elephant bitch.

"i'm jus' saying! she ain' even have to do allat.."

__________________________

We finished the movie and Mink had fell asleep. I still had five minutes before I had to go meet up with my crew. i scooped her up and put her in my room. I liked spending time with her, and when she wasn't around me, i found myself always wanting to be in her presence.

As soon as i laid her down on the bed she snuggled up under me. Looking down at her i noticed her her nose scrunches up sometimes, it was cute. I kissed her forehead and checked my watch before leaving out.

"bye baby.."

she opened her eyes a bit.

"bye yonnie.."

I rolled my eyes at that nickname she gave me. ever since i told her my name, she been calling me all types of shit. bumble bey, bey bey, be-YAWN-sayy, bee bee, you name it. But she started calling me yonnie and that shit just stuck.

Ian really mind it cuz' i had my nicknames for her and yonnie was cute i guess, it made me feel special or whatever. Kelly never gave me any nicknames. The more i think about our relationship the more it dosen't seem genuine to me.

I think i was real lonely and wanted somebody. kelly jus' happened to be there.

I walked into my garage.

Swinging my keys around my finger i decided to drive my wraith today. I started the engine and revved it and smiled at the sound. pulling out of the garage i started to drive to the warehouse.

______________________

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀

_______________________

I pulled up and parked my car. when i walked in, everybody stopped what they were doing and greeted me. The bitches were naked and bagging the supplies, while the men were doing the same.

I nodded at them and told them to get back to work. I went to the backroom and answered the door. smoke hit my face immediatley.

robyn and and thest of the crew were sitting on a couch smoking and watching some random hoe suck chris' dick.

I cleared my throat. and they all looked at me. murmurs immediatley sounded and chris looked up at me.

"Hey boss..." I rolled my eyes. that hoe still had his dick in her mouth.

"hey nigga." i pointed at the hoe.

"get the fuck out."

she immediatley took his dick out her mouth and ran out of the room. I turned to them.

"man what the fuck you on nigga? and yall just watching... yall got something to tell me? you watching a bitch suck another niggas dick.. sounds a little gay to me.." robyn was about to say something before i cut her off.

"bitch shut up." she smacked her lips.

"damn.. okay then.."

I plopped down right in the middle of the couch. a few of them were smoking a blunt. chris offered me a hit but i didn't accept. they all looked at me like i was crazy and i was getting annoyed.

"what? damn can yall not stare at me so hard??" i yelled bucking at them.

They all leaned back and it was silent until safaree spoke up.

"sorry boss, it's just you never turn down a blunt..." the rest of the crew nodded.

"awe. yeah ion smoke as much nomore, it don't excite me, neither do these hoes."

i said shrugging. it was true, ever since mink had been at the house i hadn't smoke a blunt or fucked anybody.

their mouths dropped open.

"no hoes?? nigga you good?"

robyn started feeling on my forehead for a temperature. I smacked her hand off me. ole grimy ass hands. chris started to touch me but i wasn't feelin' it.

"nigga don' even think about it."

he retracted his hand. i was tired of the waiting.

"okay lets get this shit over with, i needa be back home."

"why?" kehlani spoke for the first time since i came in. i smiled a bit.

"i got someone waitin' foe me.." They raised their eyebrows.

"who??" i turned my head toward the front of the room.

"don' worry about it."

they let it go for the time being.

_____________________

2 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍

______________________

We had just finished our plans for the next shipment of supplies. everything was doing fine and we were wrapping it up. as we were getting ready to leave, Julius spoke up.

"Say, BK? what ever happened to that girl you left the apartment with the night we took out meek?"

Murmurs started going up.

"oh shit! you right, what about her??"

"damn i remember her, she was bout fine as a bitch."

"her and and her lil hoe friend we saw at the club??"

"awee, yeah i jus fucked her friend about a day ago.."

"that lil short one was finee"

I heard the murmurs about mink and immediatley got angry. I took out my gun and fired a shot into the air. I stared at all of them with contempt and anger.

they all froze.

can't nobody call her fine but me.

everyone stopped talking. I walked to the door before speaking.

"keep her fuckin' name out yo' mouths. jus' know she wimmie'."

I slammed the door.

____________________________________

2776 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙁𝙏𝙃 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍!

𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎?

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀?

𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼?

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋?

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙎?

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙊𝙉 𝘼 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀?

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙀?

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀'𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙒?

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙀𝙀?

𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏!

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇!

(hope yall liked this! any suggestions for the story? you can tell me! excuse any mistakes!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 606 22
I am inlove with my bestfriend who is also my cousin 🙈 Ain't go really waste your time... read to find out🖖🏼
9.7K 574 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔...
62K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...
43K 2.8K 21
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑎 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑏, 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟...