Troublemaker

By madison_daydreamer

Mallori's father is the dean of the University of Ohio. She's always been daddy's little girl. Until now of c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

31 2 0
By madison_daydreamer

Niall's POV

I can't believe her father would judge me like that without evening knowing me! He doesn't even know why I do that stuff!

I don't do it just to vandalize things! I'm not a monster! I only spray paint buildings and walls, because I think there's too much hurt in the world to not express something that isn't hurt.

By painting unpaintable surfaces, I'm making a statement. I want the world to know that I will not conform to what they want me to. They cannot tame my urge to bring peace to everything. That's what I want him to understand.

But if it means I can keep my Mallori, I would stop art all together.

I surprise even myself with this thought. She makes me think things that are impossible seeing as I've just met her.

She makes me think that I could become something one day.

Impossible.

I walk to my room and slam the door shut.

"What's your problem?" My roommate Louis asks me.

"I met a girl and she's taken over everything, Louis. Her father is the dean and he forbid her to ever see me again, because of the spray paint thing," I shake my head, "She wanted to give me another chance."

"Then take it." Louis says plainly.

"I can't! I don't want to make her father mad!" I say, plunging into my bed.

"Who cares what he father thinks? If she wants to give you another chance, take it." He says.

He may be on to something.

{IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG BUT IM BACK NOW WOO

Thanks for sticking around ily

Ps. HERE YOU GO MALLORI IM SORRY ILY}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...