Chapter 2

Niall's POV

I can't shake the girl from my head. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She was short, but in the adorable way. And I desperately wanted her to know who I really was.

I don't spray paint school buildings to vandalize them, I do it for fun. To create art. In in my twisted mind, that's ok.

My dad used to do the same thing. He also smoked weed and drank his way to liver failure.

Needless to say, he's dead.

I miss my dad, but I also feel I can learn from his mistakes. Stay awake from vodka and drugs. Spraypaint however, that's ok.

My mum won't speak to me anymore. She says I take too much after my father for her liking, and until I "turn my life around", I won't be allowed back home.

She said that three years ago.

I moved out when I was fifteen. It was one of the best and worst decisions I've ever made. The best, because I can do what I want now, especially since I turned 18 last month, and the worst, because I have to support myself. That means a part time job and ramen noodles for dinner almost every day of the week.

So I saved up enough money to go to college. I figured even though I probably won't amount to anything, I may as well have a college degree. That way I can say I'll amount to nothing, but I'll be educated while doing it.

I can't seem to shake the brunette out of my head. She was so angry at me.

In all my years, I've never met anyone that made me want to be a better person except for her. I haven't known her for more than five minutes, but she makes me want to get it together.

What am I saying? I still don't know her! I don't even know her name. Besides, she thinks I'm disgusting scum.

But then again, so do I.

I shake her from my head and return to my artistic vandalization.

{THIS IS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA I LOVE NALLORI SO MUCH

Thanks so much for reading ily all

Ps. MALLORI THIS IS FOR YOU ILY}