Chapter 6

Niall's POV

I can't believe her father would judge me like that without evening knowing me! He doesn't even know why I do that stuff!

I don't do it just to vandalize things! I'm not a monster! I only spray paint buildings and walls, because I think there's too much hurt in the world to not express something that isn't hurt.

By painting unpaintable surfaces, I'm making a statement. I want the world to know that I will not conform to what they want me to. They cannot tame my urge to bring peace to everything. That's what I want him to understand.

But if it means I can keep my Mallori, I would stop art all together.

I surprise even myself with this thought. She makes me think things that are impossible seeing as I've just met her.

She makes me think that I could become something one day.

Impossible.

I walk to my room and slam the door shut.

"What's your problem?" My roommate Louis asks me.

"I met a girl and she's taken over everything, Louis. Her father is the dean and he forbid her to ever see me again, because of the spray paint thing," I shake my head, "She wanted to give me another chance."

"Then take it." Louis says plainly.

"I can't! I don't want to make her father mad!" I say, plunging into my bed.

"Who cares what he father thinks? If she wants to give you another chance, take it." He says.

He may be on to something.

{IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG BUT IM BACK NOW WOO

Thanks for sticking around ily

Ps. HERE YOU GO MALLORI IM SORRY ILY}