A Man With Two Masks// Bruce...

By FaithStarwalker

Eleanor Allen is the sister of Barry Allen, aka the Flash. After the particle accelerator explosion, she move... More

Dating App?
Missed Date
First Date
Job Fails
Dinner
Charity Event
The Batman
The Next Day...
The Nightmares...
The First Fight
You're The...
The Paparazzi
Barry Allen
A Walk in the Park
Being Sick
Birthday
Engagement
One More Date
The Wedding
Injury and Recovery
One Year Later... The Bat in the Belfry
Traction
Call of the Cobblepot
The Man Who Would Be Bat
The Big Chill
The Cat and The Bat
Batman Vs. Dracula
The Big Heat
Q & A
The Big Dummy
Topsy Turvy
Bird of Prey
The Rubber Face of Comedy
Clayface of Tragedy
The Cat, the Bat, and the Very Ugly
Riddled
Fire and Ice
The Laughing Bat
Swamped
Pets
Meltdown
JTV
Ragdolls to Riches

Next Morning

1.9K 57 10
By FaithStarwalker

Ella's P.O.V.

I woke up to sunlight pouring into Bruce and I's room. But I didn't mind, I felt relaxed and refreshed. I groaned as I stretched, and shifted to feel a body pressed up against my back. Bruce. I smiled and turned to see him awake smiling at me. I blushed a bit as I lifted the sheets to cover up my bare chest, but he only chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"How long have you been watching me?" I asked. 

"A while," he admitted.

I giggled and I pecked him on the lips. "I must have been very entertaining to watch."

Bruce chuckled and he kissed my head. "Very. I could never get bored of you, princess."

"I should hope not."  

We both laughed and gazed into each other's eyes. I got lost in his beautiful robin blue eyes. It was hard to believe he was finally my husband. It felt like a dream come true. Like a fairy tale come to life. All I wanted to do was enjoy the moment.

Bruce's P.O.V.

I gazed into Ella's beautiful hazel eyes, and I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back, and I placed my hands on her bare waist. I let my hands roam her small body and she gasped. I smirked and started kissing down her neck. She moaned and gripped my shoulders. Ella, my beautiful wife, was finally mine. Fully mine. I never thought that I would find someone truly perfect. I was wrong. I found the perfect woman, Eleanor Allen. No, scratch that, Eleanor Wayne. Has a nice ring to it. Suddenly, the Bat Wave went off and I groaned.

"That thing always has the worst timing," Ella mumbled. I chuckled.

"I know. Maybe it's a glitch." We both laughed.

"You should go."

"No, not today." Ella raised a brow. "It's the morning after my wedding, and my beautiful wife is bare underneath me. I'm not leaving this room any time soon, Mrs. Wayne."

Ella's cheeks turned red and she giggled, holding her arms open to me.

"Well then come enjoy your day off, Mr. Wayne."

All of my socials ;)

https://www.tiktok.com/@faith_starwalker?lang=en

https://www.twitch.tv/faith_starwalker

https://www.faithstarwalker.com/

https://www.instagram.com/faithstarwalker/

https://twitter.com/FaithStarwalker

https://www.quotev.com/FaithStarwalker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 68 16
Brea West. The daughter of Detective Joe West and the youngest sister of Iris West. She's in love with her best friend Barry Allen , but decided to k...
162K 5.7K 31
Damian Al Ghul has been sent on a mission by his mother, Talia Al Ghul in order to prove his worth to her and his grandfather as a suitable heir to t...
495K 13.8K 63
Barry meets (y/n) in the third grade. She has been with him through everything as well with Iris. After the particle accelerator explosion occurred...
5.5K 44 20
What if the batboys had sisters? What if it was the dynamic trio instead of duo? There is no such thing as normal when you are a member of the Batfa...