TIMELESS | SATORU GOJO X READ...

By Sukuni

"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee... More

CONTENT WARNING
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
END OF PART 0
100
101
102
103
104 -april fools-
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
END OF PART 1
TIMELESS PLAYLIST
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216

016

9.2K 435 188
By Sukuni

"You bastard!" Senpai stormed into the apartment, throwing his phone on the table before facing his older counterpart who was innocently taking a bag of skittles from the cupboard. "You didn't tell me about Y/n!"

"What do you-"

Senpai tried to sock Sensei in the jaw, but was stopped by his infinity. The skittles were the only casualty.

"I just got off a call with her!" Senpai gritted his teeth. "If you just told me I wouldn't have hurt her again!"

Sensei grumbled to himself, bending down to pick up his fallen snack. "You called her?"

"I-I did," he pressed his lips together, "but she called me too! Tell me where the fuck she is! Is she safe?! You knew, didn't you?!"

Sensei let off a soft sigh, plopping a floor skittle in his mouth. If you decided to disclose it yourself, what was there for him to hide? "She's in 2007."

"Bull-fucking-shit!" Senpai scoffed, "Stop lying, we both know that's not true!"

"I'm not lying," Sensei shook his head, before trying to explain it all. It was a bit confusing, and Senpai was having difficulties believing it. But he couldn't disprove it either. Everything was just too complicated to really argue in the first place.

"W-why didn't you..."

"She didn't want me to tell you." He was blunt, "but if she called you, there's nothing really to hide."

Senpai still didn't know what to believe. But there was only one way he knew he could find out for himself.

He took out his phone to dial your number.

"Put that down!" Sensei hissed, trying to grab the phone but it was no use. Senpai kept calling, but it only went to voicemail.

"God damn it, Y/n. Pick up the phone! Did she block me?!"

After a few more tries, he dropped his phone in defeat. "She blocked me... I... fuck."

Shaking his head, he tossed the phone to Sensei. "I fucked up bad, me-two. You were just respecting her wishes, weren't you? I don't know what to do. She hates - no, no she made it clear she didn't. She just doesn't believe me."

Gojo-Sensei almost looked a little sympathetic, but he shook it off. "What did you say to her?"

Senpai gulped. "I told her I love her."

Sensei closed his eyes. "You and I both know you can't. Even if you do love her, it's too risky to play with sorcerers. She can wound up getting hurt-"

"I'm swear I'm not going to-"

"-by someone else." Sensei concluded. "You're the strongest. If you drag her into your life, she'll only be exploited by others as your weakness. What if she gets kidnapped? What would you give up to get her back?"

Senpai sat in silence.

Letting off a small sigh, Sensei handed his phone back to Senpai. "At the end of the day my life is mine, and your life is yours. If you found someone you love so much you'd be willing to pursue despite the risk, I can't stop you. But you can't pretend that the risk doesn't exist. For your sake, and for hers."

And so Sensei took out his phone and dialed your number.

"Me-two what are you-"

"-Stay quiet." Sensei hushed. "Don't you want me to make sure she's alright?"

That shut him up completely.

And so the phone rung out on speakerphone. ...ring ...ring ...ring.

... "Hello?"

"Y/n," Sensei smiled, closing his eyes. "How are you doing?"

"I could be better," you admitted, your lip quivering momentarily. "Did you find anything out on your end?"

Sensei shook his head. "Nothing much. I just wanted to call to check in with you. Have you told anyone about your cursed tool?"

You shook your head back. "I... I haven't been out of my room much today. I'm sorry, Sensei."

"You have nothing to be sorry about," Sensei hummed. "Take your time. You have plenty of it on your end after all. But besides the fact... how are you feeling?"

"I-I'm fine..." that was a blatant lie. And he knew it.

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

You bit your lip. "I said I'm fine!" Considering your raised voice, it was even more obvious you weren't. At this point, you knew there was nothing to hide. "I'm just hurting."

Sensei raised his eyebrow. "Physically, or..."

"Mentally," you admitted. "Mentally hurting." Shaking your head, you sharply inhaled. "This may be an awkward topic to go through with you of all people, so just... let it be. I can manage."

"Do you think I care if it's awkward?" Your teacher raised his eyebrow. "If there's something wrong, tell me. I promise I'll always keep an open ear for you."

You decided to open up. If he was this concerned about you, maybe you could trust him. You've already trusted him plenty in the past already, so even if it's a little more awkward it's safe to say he wouldn't judge you for anything. It was nice having someone to talk to. It was nice not being alone.

"I'm afraid."

"What are you afraid of, Y/n-chan?" Just hearing his voice comforting to you.

"I'm afraid of hurting more." You admitted. "I love someone, but it's so painful! They said they loved me, but I just don't know how I can trust it. We're from two different worlds - what if the feeling is temporary and they only love me because I'm the only one they have, or they go back and find someone better?"

Taking a hard gulp, you continued. "What if they love messing with me more than they actually love me. Sensei, I..."

Sensei closed his eyes. "Are you talking about Senpai?"

You froze a bit before getting the strength to let a small "yes" leave your lips.

"Though we're two different people with two different experiences, he's still a part of me." Sensei admitted. "If you want to know the answers to your concerns, I'd be the best one to ask." Sensei stretched his arms behind his head. "But, know this. I don't think I've ever said the words 'I love you' to anyone in my life thus far. You'd have to be very special if you've changed that for him."

"You're not lying, Sensei?" You couldn't help but hold your breath. This couldn't be...

Sensei shook his head. "I don't have a reason to lie to you, Y/n."

You broke into sobs. "Sensei, I love him so much... and all I've done is push him away! What do I do now? How do I tell him I love him... how do I fix this?"

Sensei took one glimpse at his teary-eyed younger counterpart before looking back at his phone. "I'm sure everything will work itself out."

•~•

You really weren't ok. Everything will work itself out?!? You've been so selfish, who knows if Senpai hates you! But you had to try. Taking out your phone, you made the first step and unblocked him.

YOU
hey...
...i'm sorry.

GOJO SENPAI
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I lo
Y/N!!!

It seems he's never changed! You let off a pathetic chuckle as your phone blew up with messages.

YOU
what are you doing?

You anxiously waited for his reply.

GOJO SENPAI
... i was sending you I love you until I saw it delivered
I don't like being blocked by you, Y/n-chan :(

YOU
Senpai...

GOJO SENPAI
I'm sorry for not being so clear with you, Y/n
I understand if you didn't think my feelings are genuine, I've just... never felt this way before ya know?
But I promise you, I really really do love you
I've been kind of a mess since you left
... haha

You were on the brink of tears. He's the only boy who's ever put you in this much pain before, but now you didn't mind it. This wasn't the same soul-wrenching feeling as before... this was love. It's a feeling you want to hold close to your heart, forever.

YOU
I've just been kind of a mess in general.
I'm sorry you've had to deal with the bulk of it.

GOJO SENPAI
Don't worry, I can handle it.
I'm the strongest lol
but I'm also in love
And I can safely say I love you no matter what.
Smiling, angry, distraught, even through shin kicks! Nothing has made me love you less, and I swear by it.

YOU
...
I love you, Senpai

•~•

You were lying on your bed, letting your tears stain your mattress. It was already late, your room covered in a sheet of darkness. You were desperately holding on to your phone... your one connection to Senpai. Nevertheless, it wasn't long before you felt the same warmth wrap around your shoulders. You had no barriers or any bedsheets for potential ruin. All you had was this moment, a moment you wouldn't trade for the world.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 457 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
81.7K 2.6K 43
"Why, (Y/N)!? Why can't you just remember!?" Gojo cries out at you, his blue eyes bewildered and brimming with unshed tears. "Why?" He adds as a whis...
1.7M 70K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
46.4K 3K 55
❝𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕❞ Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...