Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

Warriors

4.8K 85 11
By FangsandVeins

"I'm not a fighter by nature, but, if I believe in something, I stand up for it"

― Justin Bieber, First Step 2 Forever

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Kayla POV

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

As of now I'm extremely and utterly bored. My life is declared boring. Well compared to some people, I have had more life experiences in the first six months of my life then most have had in their whole lives, so I guess my life's not that boring.

We were all sitting in Alaric's classroom, waiting for Damon to arrive and tell us the news. He had something planned. I for one, don't know what yet. I really don't even care. The only reason I'm here, is because Stefan literally dragged me here.

Damon finally walked through the door. "Sorry I'm late, my dog ate my homework." He said walking in. I rolled my eyes but smirked anyways.

"This is no time to joke. What'd you call us all here for?" Stefan asked seriously. For all he knows, maybe Damon just wanted to tell a joke.

"What did I call you here for?" Damon asked as if he had forgotten. "Of course. Well seeing Mystic Falls is over populated with vampires and danger finds it's way here, I have decided that you guys need to learn how to fight." Caroline groaned and Matt huffed. They really do make a good couple. "Anyways, every week day morning at five a.m sharp, we all will gather in the forest and learn how to kill and defend yourself from vampires." I thought about it and decided I could beat Damon's butt while practicing, but waking up at that ungodly hour, is a no-no.

"I think it's a good idea." Stefan agreed nodding his head.

"I need my beauty sleep, but I guess I'll do it" Caroline whined.

"I guess it's not so bad." Elena said with a shrug.

"Fine by me." Matt said.

"Fine." Jeremy muttered, swearing under his breath about the time.

"I'll do it." Bonnie said.

Then everyone turned to me, I was currently sitting on a desk admiring my perfectly manicured nails.

"What?" I asked.

"Well..." Caroline said urging me to answer.

"Ohhhhhh. You want an answer. Well it sounds like a good idea but I didn't wake up at five a.m today and I sure as hell, am not going to wake up at that ungodly hour tomorow." I stated. They all gave me stares.

"Well it will help us." Elena said.

"I can protect myself." I snapped.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"C'mon Jazzy." Damon said.

I groaned. "Fiiine." I said dragging out the word more then necessary.

"Well then it's settled. Everyone meet near the forest by the boarding house." Damon said.

"Do I have to?" I whined. "I can take care of my self you know." I could tell Damon was amused by inflicting this torture on me.

"Yes." He said smirking. That bloody vampire....

***********************************

I just finished taking a shower and changing into a tank top and short boxer shorts. I lifted my covers and slid into the comfort of my bed.

I seriously was tired. I mean I didn't do too much, but everything is just soo stressful these days. I snuggled into my pillow and soon fell asleep.

************************************

I felt my blankets getting ripped off me and I groaned loudly. "What the hell!" I whined looking up to see Damon. He just smirked like the jerk he was and is.

I looked at the time with sleepy eyes to see it was still five am.

"Damon, why did you wake me up soo early?!" I whined.

"It's a weekday therefore training day, get ready and make it quick or I'll have to drag you out myself." Damon said smugly, before I went to the bathroom to get ready.

I pulled on brown short combat boots, black capri shorts that reached a little above my knee and a t-shirt.

When I met everyone outside, everyone looked just as tired as me. Jeremy and Bonnie were leaning on each other for support, Caroline and Matt were practically asleep sitting on the grass leaning on each other and Stefan and Elena were leaning on a tree hugging each other almost asleep. I scowled.

"C'mon guys!" Damon shouted clapping his hands together. I glared at him, and I bet he was very amused by torturing us... and the training hadn't even started yet.

Everyone groaned while we all headed deeper into the forest. It was actually kind of chilly. Damon said today was just hand on hand and think on the spot training. I wonder how the humans are going to even manage. All they get is one stake.

First Caroline and Stefan went. Caroline smirked and disappeared reappearing behind Stefan grabbing him by his neck and exposing her fangs. Stefan immediately reacted by grabbing her neck and swinging her over his head and in front of him. Caroline attempted to get up but Stefan grabbed a stick and pinned her down holding it above her heart. They both stood up.

After Stefan easily battled Matt and Jeremy and Elena and Bonnie both battled Caroline, it was time for me and Stefan. I groaned and moved forward.

I stood their arms crossed over my chest and waited for Stefan to attack. When Stefan moved forward to jump on me I moved to the side making him miss me. I smirked. He went again and this time I jumped up landing by Elena scaring her. I moved forward and Stefan jumped again, missing me he landed on the ground. I jumped on top of him growling. I sat on his back pulling his arm back and bending it in a painful way. He growled and I did the same. He surprised me by turning around and throwing me into a tree. I growled exposing my fangs. I could see the others looked like they were in a trance. I charged at Stefan knocking him over. Stefan flipped us over so he had the upper hand and had a stick in his hand, and right before He put it over my heart, I broke it and threw it away. I stood meters from him beckoning for him to move forward and when he did, I pushed him back against a tree were he fell down beside it, I took that time to take a thick stick and hold it above his heart.

"There. I win." I stated. Getting up and helping stefan up also.

"Fine. You beat the bunny eater, but can you beat me?" Damon asked smirking.

"Bring all you got Salvatore." I said standing in a protective crouch as he did the same.

I stood my stance while he jumped forward towards me. By grabbing the collar of his leather jacket, I threw him across the small clearing and into the tree, almost making it fall. He growled and I growled louder. I pounced on him before he could get up and grabbed his neck holding him to the ground. He took my neck in his hands and tossed me into a tree. I pretended to look tired and hurt as he came over to help. When he was close enough I disappeared and sat on top of a high tree branch. He looked around to find me and so did the rest.

"You won't hear them." I said switching my spot and circling Damon before making a clean landing on top of another higher tree.

"You won't see them." I said changing my spot again.

"And when they want you to know," I said switching my spot and grabbing a branch that looked close to a dagger. "They will show themselves." With that I landed behind damon, grabbed his neck and pushed him down and sat on top of him with a dagger right above his heart, in one quick and swift motion.

"That's how you make a proper kill." I said staring right into Damon shocked eyes. I pressed the top of the thick stick right above his heart and smirked.

"I beat you." I stated and got off him. Then I turned to the rest of the people. "That's how you make a proper kill. That's why you humans need to be careful because in a blink of an eye, I could be killing you." And to prove my point I vampire sped to in front of Jeremy and held his neck like I was going to break it.

They all looked shocked. I smirked and disappeared and went home. I changed back into comfy PJ's and went to sleep for the remaining half hour I had left before school.

************************************************************************

"Why are you still coming to school?" I asked Damon.

"I need to talk to Alaric about going to his dead wife's office and I have nothing better to do." I rolled my eyes and walked away as I saw Riley.

He saw me and walked towards me.

"Hey." I said leaning in to hug him then kiss him.

"Hey." He said breaking off the kiss. I smiled.

"So mr. Quarter back, when exactly am I going to see you play?" I asked.

"Next game and you'll have excellent seats as Caroline will force you to be cheerleader." He stated smirking. I pouted.

"I am not, going to be cheerleading." I stated. No matter what Caroline does, I will not cheer lead.

"Well then, that ruins my plans of seeing you in a hot costume." Ryan bluntly stated. I laughed an slapped his arm.

"You wish." I scoffed.

"I was just kidding." He defended

"I know." I said and kissed him again for a few short seconds before pulling back. That's when I noticed that the whole school was staring at us. Everyone was whispering and I guess we had just made it official.

"Ugh. Everyone is staring at us." I whispered to Riley.

"Who cares? Your beautiful and your mine." He said. I smiled and kissed him again. Great! Now I've turned into my biggest nightmare, I've become one of those annoying couples that kiss everywhere they go. Me and Riley could practically be Elena and Stefan. Ew!

I pulled back, "Let's get inside."

He nodded and I went to my locker and he went to his, which was practically on the other side of the school.

We are alike in ways but so unalike. He's human with a beautiful soul, and I was never human and I could know less of what it's like to have a soul. I kill and he probably wouldn't hurt a fly. I get drunk, he has a couple of glasses. I never had a family, his parents are wonderful. I like dark colors, he likes bright colours. I like the moonlight darkness, he likes the sunny beach.

Sometimes I wonder if this relationship will last.

**************************

It was now lunch and I was searching for Riley. I was standing near the football field looking around to see if Riley was there. As I walked past the bleachers someone grabbed me from behind and yanked me behind the bleachers. I was about to scream but my mouth was covered. When the person let me go, I turned around and saw Damon. Relief crossed my face as I relaxed but quickly got pissed again.

"What the hell damon!" I yelled.

"Well you ran off when school started with your little boy toy, so I now you will spend lunch with me." He stated. I groaned as he led the way to the lunchroom.

************************************

After school we all headed home. Riley said he was going to be gone for a week and I had nothing to do. Tomorow was the dance and there was no school. Now I had to get up at five a.m for nothing. I wish I could toss Damon outside a window, but then I know that won't hurt him. That arrogant bastard just loves pissing people off. I knew for a fact he couldn't care less if the humans could fight or not.

Katherine had disappeared once again but this time we did a locator spell and located her in California. I have a feeling that's not the last of her.

************************************************************************§§§§§§§§§§§

The next day arrived quicker then I imagined. Although I should be happy for the dance, I was sad. I didn't know it would be this hard staying away from the guy you love. I texted him before he boarded his plane and he said that his grandma who is in Australia, is getting sicker and his family and him may stay longer. This upset me. I literally cried myself to sleep last night. I hope his grandmother gets better. I heard Riley and her were close and it'd be hard for me to see him so upset.

"Kayla? Your up?" I heard Elena say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yah. You guys never woke me for training?" I asked.

Elena had a look of sympathy on her face. "Damon said... That... Uh... You never needed the training so he'd let you skip a day." Elena said. I could tell this was a lie.

"Elena tell me the truth. I do not enjoy using mind reading." I said sighing.

She sat down beside me and hugged me.

"Damon and Stefan knew you were really upset last night, with Riley leaving and all." Now I understood. "So they decided to let you sleep in."

"Oh. Well thanks. I needed sleep." I said.

"I know." She said. "Come down, we are all having breakfest. The girls came to here to get ready as you said and the boys are just hanging out till the time of the dance." Then left.

I tied my hair up in a lose bun, and headed down stairs in my shorts and tank top, which were basically my pajamas.

I went down the stairs in vampire speed and appeared at one of the dining table chairs startling everyone who was sitting there. Only Tyler wasn't here. The rest of the gang was present. I smirked at how easily they got scared.

"Wheres...breakfest?" I asked. Stefan entered with a three huge plates filled with eggs, bacon and fruit. Then he poured everyone a glass of orange juice.

I eyed the juice in disgust. Not that I didn't like orange juice, but because I needed my coffee first.

I don't even know why Stefan tried getting me off coffee. He's the one who said it helps with the cravings. I bet he thinks I'm addicted.

Damon laughed as he saw me eyeing the glass in disgust.

"Where's my coffee?" I whined.

"We're out." Stefan said stabbing the bacon with his fork.

"But we're never out." I whined again pouting. I was sitting by Elena and Jeremy. Stefan was across from elena, damon from me and bonnie from Jeremy. Matt was diagonal from elena.

I saw Elena raising her eyebrows at Stefan, and him giving her a look. I knew he was hiding something.

"You liar!" I said. "We still have coffee." I got up to go get it.

Stefan was in front of me before I could get there.

"Your addicted." He said.

"Am not." I said

"Yes. You haven't gone a day without coffee. Can you at least try to go without coffee for today?"

"Vampires can't get addicted to anything but blood." I stated and got my coffee anyway.

I decided to go have some time in front of the TV. I was watching bugs bunny, when Caroline came barging in with a worried expression on her face.

"Hey Care...you...okay?" I asked.

She jumped at my house and turned towards the sofa. Since when are vampires so jumpy?

"No. Katherine is back." She said. Damon and Stefan appeared out of nowhere, with worried expressions on their faces.

"You guys calm down. She won't do anything....yet. She need us and the more trouble she causes, she knows that we will just try to get rid of the moonstone. She's not going to try anything." I stated trying to calm everyone down since now everyone is here. "Come Caroline, sit and please do tell."

We all sat down and she continued.

"I was changing at home and then I went to the grill because I forgot to do touch ups, and I was in the washroom fixing my makeup..." She paused. "When Katherine appeared. Except she looked exactly like Elena, the hair and everything. She was acting like Elena so I just played along. When I thought she wasn't paying attention, I tried using my speed to disappear, but she caught me by my neck and slammed me against the wall." She stopped and looked worried.

"What did she say?" Stefan asks. I seriously need to use my future seeing more.

"She said that if the Salvatore's don't give the moonstone to her tonight at the ball, she will kill so many people in this town, that it will rain blood.

Suddenly I fell into a trance.

' "Katherine! Stop!" I yelled. "No moonstone, no people." She yelled as she burned down houses and bit everyone and snapped necks.....' I gasped and looked over to them. In the vision the whole town was covered in blood, even the rooftops.j

"The plan we discussed, we need to go through with it, or bad things are going to happen."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Authors note:

I will try to update at least once every week, but school is a handful and sometimes it's hard. But I will try as best as I can.

THANK YOU guys soooo much for all the reads. Every read, every vote and every comment is very important to me. Almost 900 reads is a lot! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'd appreciate more review too! But still thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiming for 1000 reads and 100 votes, we can do this!

VOTE

Comment

Fan

Share

Thank You! <3

=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...
11.5K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
424K 7.3K 42
This is the story of Vanessa Cullen. She is 719 years old. She is Best Friends with Stefan Salvatore and Lexi Branson and Klaus Mikealson but is also...