Loving you...Isn't always eas...

By jimininiiiii

A story about hate, love and mistakes. One story with seven different people. How can you just forget what's... More

Characters
A lilac in a field full of roses.
"Make him smile, just one more time".
I don't know what to do hyung
"I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin".
It's probably a mistake.
I'm never gonna let you feel pain again
his brother's soulmate's brother
You can't put him into a lions den and expect him to come out alive.
How do you kill the beast when it lives inside of you?
his eyes refused to believe it
My love for him FELT real
I feel like a bad army!!!!!!
The MAIN and ROOT cause of it all
It can only get worse before it can get better
His body rejected jin's
Drowning in his own misery
It's not your fault, it never was
EOMMA!
You can't give up without putting up a fight
That's your ex mate
Almost...the faultless soulmate
Take a picture it will last longer
6th wheel 🎡
"Omega...you will do as I say..."
He can never truly escape me
Kiss the pain away
That should have been me
We need to find him
Hyungs please save me....
He's gone...
I was worried...
Please be okay...
I won't let you go alone...
That's what I was waiting to hear
You aren't him
What is wrong will always be wrong
We don't hurt the people we love
I always have
It's bubs not Taehyung
Their light in a dark alleyway
Maybe we aren't meant to last
I'm sorry it had to be this way
My life's incomplete without you two
I have a plan!
Do I still deserve this much hate?
We are only complete as three
I miss destiny
I missed them plain and simple
Fighting for their love
A dream that cannot come true
Crazy in love
Wandering in a frolic of its own
PTD ~ Day 2 concert pictures!!!
Let me live our dream?
Ironic because he was mine
Life goes on...
And he did
I wish he doesn't leave me
Hyung just stop it already
His hyung was safe with him
Their little omega
Finally set free
Loving me isn't always easy
Oh I'd do that all over again
It was our little family
Yoongi loves holding hands
A rose in a field full of lilacs.
Thank you!!! Plus shameless self promotion

Just let us be one again

653 32 24
By jimininiiiii

Couple of hours prior

Yoongi POV:
I walked into the house with my head hung low. I was so tired and I genuinely didn't want to move.

I prepared myself a story so I could escape Jin hyung without him forcing me to eat and then I could jump into my bed and sleep.

The house was warm compared to outside and I was so grateful. It was very silent in the house so I looked up and I saw someone who I was supposed to be expecting but still surprised to be seeing.

My aunty, my Eomma. She was smiling and walking towards me with her arms out. I walked a little towards her and we met in a bone crushing hug.

I hugged her so tightly and my mind was so clogged up to see her. She was my everything after my eomma. After what my apa had done to me I felt me and Jungkook only had her left.

I was so happy in this moment that my gummy smile was evident, my eyes that were shut tight opened and I looked at my family. In this moment I felt so amazing.

My body was really numb but we were still hugging. I eventually fell limb in her arms and my eyes shut.

The last thing I saw was Taehyung. Why did he look so scared?

Taehyung POV
Hyung collapsed into Eomma's arms and I panicked but my body stayed still.

The shouting and the "hyung what's wrong" were distant voices to me. Everyone around me ran to hyung.

Heck Hoseok hyung put a sleeping Jimin down on the couch and ran too. Yet I still stood there.

I heard Eomma shout "what's happened to my baby? Joon come here!" But that was it. I just looked at his body and my eyes teared up. What is this madness?

My heart was hurting and I wanted to go to hyung and make sure he was okay. Yet my legs refused to move.

They moved him to the other couch that Jimin wasn't occupying and laid him down. Eomma started feeling his forehead and she pulled back quickly. "He's heating up, his body is very warm and he has a temperature."

Joon hyung sat on the floor besides him and touched his face to sooth him. Everyone was panicking and they didn't know what to do.

"I'm gonna call a doctor". Hoseok hyung spoke. We all nodded still processing the sudden incident.

I suddenly felt the urge to be near hyung so I pushed everyone away even joon hyung who was my mate and Suga hyung's too.

I started frantically urging him to wake up, I was crying and my mind was not at ease. I held his face and kissed it a million times. I kissed his forehead, his cheeks, his eyes, his nose everything. I avoided his lips though. I didn't want to do that whilst he was asleep.

Then I cried into his shoulder. "Hyung wake up please, you're omega is here. He's next to you get up please".

I don't know why I cried as if he was never going to wake up. I knew was I was hundred percent sure he was. Yet my omega didn't rest. He needed reassurance. I needed reassurance.

I know the couch is uncomfortable and he was laying down comfortably but I was still very anxious. So I laid on top of him. I cuddled myself into his warmth and joon hyung tried to pull me away.

"Tae get off him my love, he's sick you will be sick too. Also I know you're hurting, we all are but just don't stress he will be fine my love he will."

I shook my head no and he sighed.

"Don't take me away from him, just this once let me feel him again. Let me hold him again. I need him and he needs me. Just let us be one again."

Namjoon POV
I understood Taehyung's pain. We both had neglected hyung and it was not easy seeing this state of his. I couldn't pull Tae away because right now his omega was hurting. I felt something was wrong but I brushed it off.

I wish I hadn't.

Jin hyung and eomma managed to pull taehyung away, he was still whining as Eomma hugged him tightly.

The doctor came rushing in, not just any doctor is was Yeonjun. Hyungs best friend. One of our most amazing doctors and my friend too.

Thank gosh he came and not anyone else.

"How is he? I saw him at work today and he was definitely not looking good. I told him he had a flu which is all he has but I need to question his mates."

He sat down slowly near hyung and looked at Jimin briefly. "Is Jimin okay Joon?" Before I could answer Hoseok did. "I don't know what's wrong with my baby maybe he has a flu too. Apparently there's a bug going on".

Yeonjun looked at Hoseok and said "my Jiminie found his mate Aish this is so cute. Also I'll check him after my Yoonji over here".

Yeonjun smiled fondly at his best friend and since taehyung didn't know the relation between then I felt his annoyance.

Yeonjun checked hyungs temperature, the colour of his tongue and eyes and then concluded that after all it was just a flu.

Then he turned to me. "Okay joon where's taehyung?" He didn't see him yet so he asked. "I gently pulled Tae away from eomma and held him. "He's here why?"

Yeonjun smiled brightly and said "I just need to ask a few questions if that's okay?"

We both nodded and he began his interrogation.

"Is Taehyung's heat due?" This was directed towards Tae but I answered because I kept track of it.

"Yes it is, probably today or tomorrow".

Yeonjun noted it down and carried on. "Has Yoongi stayed distant from you guys due to work or any other reason?"

I sighed and nodded. He didn't ask for a reason why and I didn't provide one either.

A few more questions and he said "he does have a flu but he's also going into his rut soon. Taehyung's heat will trigger it. I want him to spend his rut alone because the flu he has is contagious so just to keep you both healthy let him spend it alone. Also Taehyung, he's mentally exhausted too. So once everything's over just scent each other and keep together as much as you can. Is that okay Joon?"

We both nodded and looked towards our mate. He looked lifeless.

"I'm going to check Jimin if that's okay now Hoseok?"

Seokie nodded and Yeonjun checked him up. "He's also caught the bug, I'd say stay away but that's not possible by the looks of how close you are. What I advise is painkiller, cuddles and constant reassurance. His omega has grown weak there are several reason for this but I won't go into it since it's not major. Just keep him healthy and look after him."

Hoseok nodded enthusiastically and hugged Yeonjun. "You're hyung's best friend so you're mine too. Thank you". Yeonjun hugged back and said "my pleasure, I'll get going my alpha's waiting for me".

He blushed lightly and waved as Jin hyung guided him out.

Eomma spoke once he was out the door. "Joon, Tae what am I hearing? Why was Yoongi so distant with you? Is everything okay?"

Me and Tae looked down and then Tae ran to her and hugged her.

"It's not okay, I'm scared I want hyung awake EOMMA YELL AT HIM BUT WAKE HIM UP...PLEASE!"

Taehyung was very tired and he was losing it. I wanted to hold him but he didn't need me he needed hyung.

Our hyung who's currently passed out on the couch right now.

Jin hyung spoke calmly and said "Hoseok take Jimin upstairs and do what Yeonjun said, joon you take Yoongi upstairs and use a damp towel to lesson his temperature, kook go up to our room and do what you want my love, hyung will be up after me and eomma take care of Taehyung."

Everyone nodded and started their assigned tasks. Jungkook wanted to protest but one look from Jin hyung and he was quietly ascending the stairs. I too took the stairs whilst holding hyung and taking him up to his bed.

I struggled a bit and eventually got to his room.I purposely didn't put him in our room because of what Yeonjun said.

I quietly laid him on the bed and covered him with the blanket. I asked the maids from earlier to get a hot water bottle. She eventually came with one and I put it on hyungs stomach to heat it up. He was shivering under the blankets despite the temperature.

I then ran to the bathroom and took a wet cloth to put on hyungs head.

I then held his hand tightly and kissed it.

"Hyung I'm so sorry".

Jin POV:
Taehyung was still sobbing in eommas arms. I held his hand whilst he laid his head on her lap.

"My child, tell me what happened?" She too had tears. I knew she didn't like seeing us upset.

I wiped tae's tears and he calmed down still heavily breathing. "I wasn't talking to hyung for ages. It's been so long. I neglected him, Joon hyung also neglected him. ALL BECAUSE OF ME!"

Then he cried harder and I knew he couldn't go on. Despite this being his story I decided to tell it.

Eomma brushed through tae's hair in order to calm him down and I prepared myself to speak.

"Yoongi is amazing, he really is and even though I should be on my brothers side I'm still favouring Yoongi. He made mistakes but everyone does. He neglected Tae when Jungkook went missing. I know why he did. He shouldn't have, but I know why."

I sighed as I kissed the top of tae's head who was just listening to me now along with eomma. "He told me Tae, he told me why he did it. He was scared. Yes, it doesn't justify his actions but he did it because Jungkook was all he had left. He was scared you two would leave him. Everyone he's ever known left him he questioned whether you would stay too. He lashed out by accident but a part of him just wanted his brother. The only person who promised to stay and proved it too".

Taehyung was still laying his head on eommas lap as he listened attentively. "hyung is that true? Did Yoongi hyung think I'd leave?" I could only nod because I was tearing up hearing my brothers broken voice.

Eomma sighed and said "I have something to tell you boys. You don't know this but there was a time when your bubbly alphas were ready to leave each other behind Tae. Yoongi was going through a lot when he met Namjoon. Although he was very happy meeting his soulmate he wasn't ready to give in, to fall in love. Then there was Namjoon who just wanted to be loved, he fell for Yoongi the moment he met him. Knowing that there may be a chance Yoongi will never accept him broke him to the core. Hence why after meeting abroad at where Yoongi studied, Namjoon decided to come back here. They left no contact with each other. Destiny brought them back together though when Namjoon had gone back, that's where he met with an accident and that's were he met Yoongi again. Yoongi had healed from his trauma and he decided he wanted to give Namgi a go. Aren't you glad they did Tae?"

Taehyung and I were both shocked and amazed at the same time because wow. Namjoon and Yoongi went through so much to be where they are at now.

Eomma continued "So you see Tae he isn't ignorant or he wasn't being heartless back then, he was just running after his brother because his brother went through hell and back. He was tortured, defamed, hurt by his soulmate, almost rejected and at that time kidnapped. He wasn't thinking straight Tae. I don't know about the harsh words he said but all I know is that you've healed from that trauma I can see that. Don't forgive Yoongi out of pity, forgive yourself Tae for hurting Yoongi even if it was just by words and forgive yourself for depriving you of so much. Only then will you be able to forgive him. I can clearly see heck a blind person can clearly feel how much love you have for Yoongi and that you want to forget it all and forgive him. So Tae what's stopping you?"

Taehyung looked at eomma and got up. Then he turned to me and her as he took a deep breath. "The only thing that's stopping me is rejection. I'm scared hyung has given up on me, on our love and on all three of us".

Me and eomma smiled at each other and said "we know damn well he hasn't. He's crazy for you, your love and everything that comes with it".

I felt the need to say something so I did. "Tae Yoongi isn't a monster I promise you, he was lost on his path but now his destination is clear. Give yourself time and when you're ready drag your alphas and talk it out".

Taehyung nodded enthusiastically at me and then he turned to eomma to see if she had any wise words.

She blinked a few times trying to understand why Tae was looking at her until she made an o shape with her mouth and said "Yoongi has always been sensible, whenever he wants something he works hard for it, he wanted to be a doctor so he worked day and night for it. He wanted to work it out with joon That's why he spent a whole month convincing him then spent five months taking him on dates and courting him. Tae he wants your forgiveness I swear he will move mountains for you my child. What I'm saying is Yoongi is whipped for two men and one of them is you. So my little tiger go get him".

Taehyung was no longer sad. It didn't even look like he had been crying...sorry sobbing for the past hour. He looked refreshed as he hugged me and Eomma both.

Then he ran upstairs almost tripping and giving me a heart attack before showing me his thumps up and saying "all good". Before he carried on.

What will I do with this child?

Hoseok POV:
The tv was playing low as Jimin was still asleep. It has been hours since he fell asleep in my arms and despite the shouting and crying my bubs still hadn't woken up.

He was a heavy sleeper but that was wayyy too much noise for anyone.

I held him close to me as he slept, he was very warm indeed. His chubby cheeks were bright red, his plump lips were curled into a pout and his soft hair was sticking to his forehead because of the sweat.

Yet despite all this my baby looked gorgeous.

I continued to watch the boring cooking show on low volume which by the way made it even moe boring as I waited for Jimin to make a move. ANY TYPE OF MOVEMENT.

He just stayed still, he had slept for so long and I was missing my bubbly omega wanting to annoy me every second of the day.

Then suddenly he moved and turned away from me, still in my arms but looking away. I carefully peaked to see if he was up but no.

I sighed as I slowly pulled away from him and laid him comfortably on the bed as I gave him a quick peck on the forehead, turned off the TV and walked out.

I walked to Jin hyung and Jungkook's room to give kook company since I knew he was alone. He was sat on the bed dangling his feet in the air.

"Kook! I'm bored." I shouted as I walked into the room. He got up and said "So do I look like free entertainment to you hyung?" I rolled my eyes and said "I'm serious!" He laughed as he said "hyung same, did Jimin hyung leave you like Jin hyung left me?"

I chuckled at his pettiness and said "No kook that's not what happened, Jimin's still knocked out. I don't know when he will wake up, he needs to take medication and eat something. My poor baby hasn't eaten all day."

Jungkook pouted as he pulled me towards the bed. "There's you hyung who loves Jimin hyung so much and cares for him whilst my stupid alpha doesn't even care if Iv eaten or not. He never asks me. I wish you were my alpha."

I chuckled at his joke but someone else didn't find it so funny. Well they played it off like they didn't.

"Oh so now you want to complain about me to others? I brought a tray full of food for my bunny knowing he hasn't had anything after breakfast and here he is complaining about wanting to have someone else as their alpha."

Jungkook was JUNGSHOOK. He looked over at Jin hyung and smiled brightly. "Is that really for me?" Jin hyung shook his head No and said "it's for my bunny, the one who doesn't think I don't care about him. Where's my Jiminie".

I stood up at that and said "hyung he's mine don't you be trying to steal him." Hyung smirked and said "is that a challenge Seokie? Plus you have Jungkook. I'm sure Jimin appreciates me".

Then he began to walk off, me laughing at the entire thing whilst Jungkook whined and pulled me after hyung.

We got to the room and instantly the three of us made sure we didn't make any noise since Jimin was asleep.

Well was, now he isn't. Jimin hadn't seen me and kook yet since we came later on. He saw Jin hyung and made grabby hands at him so hyung put down the food and hugged Jimin.

"How's my favourite doesang feeling?" Jimin just hummed and felt content being loved. I think that's all he needed.

Jungkook whimpered at the favourite doesang and I just sassily answered him saying "oh please kook don't act surprised, Jin hyung LOVES Jimin, he just puts up with your energetic ass because you're soulmates".

That make kook smile and I don't think he disagreed with me either.

Me and kook walked closer into the room and Jimin saw me, he made no move of calling me over but he just kept hugging hyung.

I didn't feel bad, I was just a little shook since Jimin's very clingy.

Jimin then insisted that Jin hyung feeds him so hyung sat down and fed him the soup that he had made for him.

The other food untouched since Jimin obviously didn't want something so heavy. Plus that was for kook.

Jungkook was latching on to me right now as we both looked at our mates, jealousy was written all over our face.

Sometimes I feel like the word jealousy should not be a thing because our jealousy wasn't toxic. It was overprotective and cute. Overprotective in the not so toxic way.

Does that make sense? Cause I'm just blagging right now.

Any who's, once Jin hyung had fed Jimin, he laid him back down and played with his hair. Jimin just stared at the wall and hyung motioned me forward.

I moved away and jk almost stumbled since he was leaning on me. I sat in the same spot Jin hyung was occupying a couple of seconds ago.

I took his place in playing with Jimin's hair until Jimin slowly pulled me into him for cuddles.

I smiled at my tiny baby and kissed his forehead. "Come on my omega let's sleep and let's hope you're all energetic soon to annoy me again. I miss you".

He mumbled an "I missed me too". And we both chuckled. Jimin's however, was half hearted.

I mumbled an "I love you" and surprisingly I got a response.

We both, Jimin and me, slept comfortably that night.

Authors POV:
Jin and Jungkook saw Jimin pull Hoseok in for cuddles and saw this as their cue to leave. Jungkook was silent as Jin and him walked towards their shared room. Jin still holding the tray of food.

Once they arrived to their door as Jungkook turned in to the room Jin carried on walking towards the staircase.

"Hyung where are you going? Are you still mad? If you are at least give me the food." Jin rolled his eyes and in this moment he wanted to hit Jungkook with a pillow.

Yet, he restrained himself as he smiled the most fakest smile and said "my precious omega, I'm going to reheat the food....because I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU".

Okay so Jin lost control, Leave him alone, I would have too. Anyways Jungkook looked startled as he went into his room.

However, his omega settled in and the playfulness in his voice was gone and it was replaced with guilt. Questions from his omega made him question his sanity, his loyalty and most importantly his love.

"Why did you say your alpha should have been someone else?"

"Why are you so rude to alpha?"

"He deserves better than you Jungkook".

All these harsh words kept coming out of his omegas mouth and Jungkook lost control. He started crying and surprisingly it had been five mins already.

So when Jin walked in with warm food, he was definitely shocked seeing his omega crying. He placed the food down on the table and ran to him.

"Baby what's wrong? Tell hyung?" Jungkook could just hug his Jin hyung and cry. "Stupid omega, makes me regret everything". He spoke out brokenly.

Jin immediately understood what Jungkook was going through. "I'm not mad, your omega overthinks because it's in its nature. Don't worry kook". Jungkook nodded in jin's embrace. Still silently crying.

Ten minutes had passed by and FINALLY kook was ready to eat. And go to sleep along with Jin too.

Yet Jin looked at the food and mumbled irritatedly "Now I have to reheat it".

Jungkook then looked at his alpha and said "if you're using a microwave then keep me out from it". Jin could only roll his eyes and inwardly smirk because Jungkook reminded him of his fear.

"I could use that to my advantage" Jin thought.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Taehyung skipped up the stairs and as he reached the top, he debated if he should go to Yoongi's room or not.

He stood there for a good five mins before he heard Aunty Min. "Tae where am I sleeping? She calmly asked. Taehyung smiled and said "that guest room over there, I had the maids clean it, I'll walk you there aunty".

She held my cheek and said "I'm fine going alone my child, take care". With that she walked into the direction of the room and eventually she even walked in and closed the door.

Taehyung was still stood near the stairs when a sharp pain hit his lower abdomen. He cried in pain and stumbled back as another wave of pain crashed over him.

He was about to fall down the stairs due to the lack of balance, his eyes were shut tight, tears falling from the sharp pain from earlier and he was afraid to scream for help.

Just as Taehyung thought this was it, a soft hand held his hand firmly.

His eyes were purple and he calmly said "if we can't be together, then at least don't let me suffer alone".

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyy guys, this chapter was supposed to be published yesterday but "technical difficulties" I'm just joking I was too lazy to finish it.
*this sentence is an update!*
I actually fell asleep so it would have come out earlier than it is right now.
Oops

I'm updating today because I won't be able to until after Thursday, which could mean another chapter doesn't come out till the weekend or longer.

I think it was finally time Taehyung realised he was ready to forgive Yoongi, but will Yoongi accept it?

Also do you guys want me to bring in Ken and Chan or not? I was thinking of just not mentioning them anymore but if you're interested in how their story ends let me know and I'll have a chapter dedicated to their ending :)

Anyways as always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 399 21
Some stories which were haunting my mind so some tiny tales of my favorite ship. Namjin Request are open... I don't do.. Rape Cheating Sad endings...
781K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Destiny By mimi_kooke

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 81 8
What happens when the life of a detective, a doctor and a mafia leader collides?
277K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.