MR. HANDSOME (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Jisoo a Friendly, Naughty, Savage, Pretty girl who never give shit to others except her friendzone and her br... More

...Characters...
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40 (final)

26.

1K 61 17
By vsoofiction

" What do you mean." Jisoo asked confusedly looking straight towards Taeyong who was looking at her, hoping she will say something in his favour.

He hold her arm tighter and looked straight into her eyes, to finally clarify what he want to say. " I like you more than just friend. I really like you jisoo." he say which made jisoo shocked, she always thought him as friend or like a brother, she never ever develop feelings for him nor any guy until her Mr. Handsome come into her life.

" I know you are not interested in dating...so can I court you" he continued which left jisoo out of words, she don't know what to say at the moment.

" Taeyong... I-i don't know... I mean I never thought you like that and also...I like someone else" jisoo utter feeling sad and bad for him.

Taeyong was shocked and sad, knowing she like someone else as she never feel those feelings towards anyone. He wanted to know who is he...but he respect her privacy.

" It's okk... I am just happy to tell you what I feel, I am sorry for dragging you in awkward situation...but don't worry, don't feel sorry for me. I am happy as your friend" he say honestly, he is really happy to have her in his life its okk as a friend but if that went far to life partner then he is more than happy, he will be glad, overwhelmed.

" I'm sorry oppa...but...         

" I told you... don't feel sorry, it's not your fault. Let's end this topic with your favorite strawberry ice cream...okk" he say lifting mood with smile externally but internally he broke down, his crush fade away, she like someone else.

" Yeah... let's eat...it's your treat...right" jisoo say making him chuckles. " Yeah of course...

Days passed to weeks, weeks passed to months, it's start of new year in University.

Trio Jisoo, Jennie and Jimin grade up to fourth year while the junior duo grade upto third year.

They as usual spend holidays together and went to Maldives for a week to spend holidays.

Jisoo spend her other days with taehyung who didn't went anywhere just spending his holidays at home town Daegu when Jisoo was not there, later he come back to Seoul and spend remaining days of holidays with his noona and new born baby, his niece...Jiwoo.

Jisoo now don't have any insecurities in her new relationship, she is happy as usual, naughty and flirty.

Her friendship with Taeyong is same after that day. They leave away that day like nothing happened for not wanting anything awkward between them.

They are still friends, sometimes she went on friendly date with him and as you can accept taehyung doesn't like that...still he didn't say anything to her as he didn't like to control anyone's life according to him. And she is free to do what she want's, relationships shouldn't control other relationships.

Trio friends along with Jungkook and Lisa arrived University, looking as usual pretty and handsome. No one can resist there charms...there friendly yet fierce aura.

As usual they got separated, lisa and Jungkook went to there medical building while Jimin to his account's and business one while Jisoo and Jennie to there space science class.

They settled down on chairs and wait for there first lecture which was of astronomy.

As that class has time many students where gossiping or talking with each other...when someone catch jisoo attention.

" You know..she is Prof.Kim junior in college, isn't she pretty" one girl say on which her other friends nodded.

" What...she will going to teach us...which subject" other girl asked who was curious and jealous. " She will teach us cosmology." the former one say on which others nodded.

" What are you talking guys" jisoo who heard little bit asked curiously making them confused as they know jisoo and her group  never show interest in others business or talks.

" Nothing...just talking about new lady professor who will teach us as Prof. Lim isn't here" One girl from there group say.

" Who is she." Jisoo asked curiously on which Jennie also looked at them with curious face.

" She's Prof. Kim junior or might be his girlfriend." that same girl answer but jisoo didn't react much, as she knows they are just creating rumours they don't know his girlfriend is right infront of them...the very Kim Jisoo.

It's end of first lecture which went well as professor just explain them basic and simple things which are they going to studying.

It's second lecture, everyone where waiting for that new lady professor Jeon Somi. When she enter class many fan boys started to squeal in excitement as such a pretty and beautiful lady will teach them.

She smile beautifully looking towards each and every student
" Hello I'm your new cosmology Prof. Jeon Somi" she introduced herself while writing her name on board.

" So let's start...she say in joyous way.

Whole class was whispering to each other about there new professor, except Jisoo and Jennie and some other's who wasn't affected by someone's arrival.

Class went well, as she just explain some basic things and all like other professors. She packed her stuffs and about to go out when there strict, cold professor come inside... before time.

" Somi... how is your first day going." taehyung asked somi who smile brightly and answer back.

" So far nice... everyone and everything are good here" she say simply but there interaction made those students to squeal over them.

Some students already day dreaming about of them being together as they never saw there strict professor talking so casually with anyone...nor with other professors.

" So...it's all for today... Jisoo distribute this with everyone. This are questions which I prepared for you all." He say handing jisoo some print out of question papers.

Everyone nodded boringly, no one has given them such a work on their first day...but this professor he gave whole week work on there first day and that to they have to complete it in one day.

" If you need more papers then come to my office" he say to jisoo as he knows sheets are less than the number of students present there...he did it intentionally so his pretty girlfriend can get chance to enter his office.

.

.

" Prof. Kim...five question paper are less " jisoo say plainly and stood beside him near his table while he took out one folder in which those question paper where kept.

" Taehyung oppa... you have extra a pen" a sweet female voice asked from behind of Jisoo which made her quite surprised." It's here" taehyung answer pointing towards pen holder.

" Thank you oppa " she say making jisoo slightly roll her eye's, jisoo didn't like her over joyous attitude, she is too friendly which makes jisoo quite annoy and jealous.

" It's alright Somi..." Taehyung again reply showing his rare boxy smile and took out five questions paper from it.

Here jisoo who was standing there witnessing everything got annoyed at there friendly act, she didn't like how taehyung act friendly with her.

It's first time she saw him interacting with others and that other is a female...who is not her. And now she is jealous, jealous of his so called junior and sister who seems more than that to her.

" Prof. Kim give me question paper's...I am getting late" jisoo say annoyingly and took papers from his desk and move away as fast as she can, leaving taehyung pout confusedly.

He didn't call her only for that, at first place he intentionally gave less papers so he will get chance to call Jisoo to his office and talk to her but she went away... because of jealousy...leaving him all confused.

It's been a week since there new semester year has started, since that female professor Jeon Somi arrived.

It's noisy day in Jisoo's class as many students as usual talking about, drooling over there pretty professor Jeon Somi and some students even shipping there handsome professor and pretty professor together.

Still jisoo didn't mind it...but still no one knows when the dormant seed of jealousy will grow up.

Both Jisoo and Jennie where sitting at there usual spot solving some questions. Both where deep into it that they didn't noticed there Physics professor Kim Taehyung already arrived in class and looking at jisoo with unknown expression...like waiting for her attention.

He cough little bit to gain there attention which at first didn't heard by them...so he directly call them.

" Miss Jisoo...miss Jennie I think it's my class" he say in his usual cold and stern voice. Both girls avert there gaze from question in book and looked towards taehyung, there professor who was already looking at them.

" Sorry professor Kim...we didn't noticed you" Jennie apologies while standing straight on her place while jisoo didn't budge, she just ignore it.

" It's alright... just focus on my class for now" he say and started to lecture them.

His class ended earlier, as usual he went back to office, while jisoo and Jennie went to cafeteria where her friends and brother where already waiting for them.

" Jichu...I come to know that Jin hyung is coming here on Jungkook's birthday" Jimin ask, he is close to his Jin hyung.

" Yeah...he said that and might be there's some good news" jisoo say on which Jimin nodded acknowledging what she meant. Jisoo's mom forcing her son to get good news soon.

" Eomma is so excited... she already planned her grandchildren's names" jisoo say on which others chuckles except Jungkook who was bore as his ears are all filled with his mother's future planning from past few days.

" She even plan Jungkook's children name though" jisoo say and regret when Jungkook sassily recall his mother's future planning " And don't forget about your child name...what So-young, Ki-bum and...taesoo." Jungkook say with smirk while others brust into laughter.

" What tae-soo...did she already planned all this" Jennie ask controlling her laughter.

" It sound like combination of Jisoo and Prof Kim Taehyung... tae from Prof. Kim and soo from jisoo" Jimin say on which jisoo widen her eyes, she also didn't realized that.

" Hyung you are genius, I didn't realize that either. Wow she already knows who is jisoo noona's future husband" jungkook say making others chuckles.

" It's seems destined" lisa say who was laughing along with them.

" It's indeed...Jennie utter in low voice so that only Jisoo can hear it and smirk when jisoo glare back at her.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 604 25
This story is about two medical students - Kim Taehyung and Kim jisoo with totally opposite personalities . Its like enemies to lovers .. Let's see w...
49.2K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...
74.9K 2.9K 32
{Mafia AU } Where in Jisoo a daughter of Commissioner, held as hostage by Mafia king Kim Taehyung for recusing his brother from her Commissioner dad...
40.5K 2.5K 33
A girl has transferred to a new school. She was just a nerd and a quiet girl. He is the most famous boy in their school. Every girl drool over him. H...