𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐒.★

By WITTEMIERE

"you're my endorphin, bae. you make me feel good." She told me with all the sincerity and love inside of her... More

𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙋𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙎
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀
𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀

𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

4.1K 233 297
By WITTEMIERE

(here yall go, hope yall like it!)

______________________

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 1𝙎𝙏 2021

𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍

1:00 𝘼𝙈

_______________________

"nika cmon! damn!"

lara and i were running late.

extremely late.

We were supposed to be at Meek's house by 11:00 but we had got caught up. okay well I got caught up. I didn't want to go over his house for some reason. I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. I didn't wnat to acknowledge it at first but I was really starting to eat me up inside.

But I digress, i really needed to take meek his things so he could be out of my life forever. if i didn't take him his things now, then he'd probably come by and raise hell. there was no way that i could endure that again.

I'm a mother now, things need to change.

lara had goteen tired of me stalling and she was basically dragging me to the car.

"girl its better to just go and get it over with!" I wanted to argue but i couldn't deny that she was right.

"i'll go in with you! if you have a problem, i'll be right here with you! now c'mon! i have to get back to my show!" we walked out into the driveway and got in the car. i was holding the box of rihmeek's clothes and some of his shoes. The box had a foul odor so i was desperate to get it out of my hands.

lara snatched the box from me and threw it in the backseat. Once i closed the door, the odor started setting in, and lara scrunched her face up.

"girl what the fuck is in his shit? i need to get my car washed tommorow.."

I just nodded, not saying anything. i wasn't feeling well and i'm pretty sure it was my pregnancy. maybe it was that chipotle i ate, it wa sprobably messing with my stomach. maybe the baby dosen't like it.

or it could just be that i was scared to go over there..

by this time, lara had been driving and we were almost at rihmeeks apartment. I looked up at the car ceiling and gave a small prayer. I hoped that eevrythign would be alright. we pulled up to the apartment and it looked as if all the lights were off. the neighboorhood he was staying in seemed really run-down and dangerous. It scared me a little. i could hear shots in the distance, and sirens down the street. I just focused on the partment at hand. All the windows were occupied, but i could hear some murmuring from the window where meek stayed.

i guess he really wasn't lying when he said he had plans.

I looked at lara in uncertainty.

"you sure we should go in there?'" i said biting my lip. lara looked at me with a "bitch-i didn't come over here for nothing' kind of look. She threw her hands up.

"nic baby, please just drop this boy's stuff at his house. we can just throw it outside his door if you that concerned!" I shook my head no.

"no! i want to just go in, give him his stuff, and get out. I just have a bad feeling about all this..." we were walking down the hall and going up the stairs.

" then just sit the box outside his door? whats so hard to get?!?" I sighed. I should do that, but i feel like that'd be a bit too harsh. i just wanted to have a peaceful departure and give him his clothes in his hands.

he atleast deserved that.

lara shook her head at me.

"nika, i personally think you a little to kind for my taste, but to each its own i guess.."

We were infront of his door now. '227.' I looked at lara for confirmation.

"girl gone' head, i'm right behind you!" I nooded and got my keys off of the lanyard . He use to give me a key to his apartment when we first started dating so i wouldn't have to constantly knock.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

____________________________________

"𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍"

𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏

_____________________________________

When Onika opened the door she was terrified. she stood frozen and looked at her surroundings. Meek was on the living room floor of the aprtment basically bleeding out. surrounded by him were big, burly men and a few women dressed clad in pure black. none of them had masks on. She recognized one fo them being the girl lara was dancing on at the club. to be that wasn't the thing that terrified her the most.

It was the person standing in the midst of all of it.

It was the stranger she ran into at the club.

Beyonce darted her eyes twoard Onika and she gave her a once over, licking her lips. She slowly placed the chainsaw down and raised one of her slitted eyebrows. she snapped her fingers, and suddenly the guns weren't directed on meek, they were directed at Onika. Onika dropped the box she had in her hands and jumped a little when a rat came running out of it.

"oh lord"

robyn fired a warning shot at her.

Robyn also recognized the shorter girl from last week at the club but she didn't mention anything. She kept her eyes on her while raking her body. she took this as an opportunity to get a better look at her. Onika was scared and she wasn't sure what to do at the moment. She realized that lara hadn't come in with her.

She redirected her attention back to beyonce, who was now leaning on the nearby wall and smirking at her. beyonce crossed her arms over her chest and gave Onika another once over. neither of them hadn't said anything to eachother before beyonce decided to speak.

"damn ma, wassup witchu'?" she said, looking her up and down.

Onika was in shock.

Her people have a gun to my head , my boyfriend is laying on the floor basically dead, and she's flirting with me?? what the hell..??

Onika stuttered, unable to speak correctly. there were several guns aimed at her head and she wasn't that focused on beyonce at the moment. She took a ragged breath and started to speak.

c-can you please tell them to take the guns from m-my head? i just needed to drop these off.."

beyonce looked at robyn and nodded her head. Robyn along with the rest of beyonce's goons dropped the guns and stepped back.

"i-i won't say anything! i-I just.. he told me to drop his clothes off and i-"

beyonce held her hand up. Onika immediatley stopped talking.

"why you here anyway? thas' yo nigga?"

she said, gesturing to meek, almost dead on the floor. He was just barely holding on for dear life. biting her lip she started to reply until lara came in the apartment at the absolute WORST time.

"Girl i'm sorry i ain' come in here sooner! i had to take this damn call, and niggas was trippin about my car note! like bitch i said ill pay it when i get paid! what don't these credit people underst- oh shit.."

lara had turned around and guns were immediatley drawn again.

"whoa whoa whoa! calm down nie'! ian in all of this shit! what the hell is goin awn??"

She looked around and immediatley spotted robyn.

"oh shit! heyyy bird.." she said waving her hand daintily and battling her eyelashes. Robyn looked at her smirking and nodded.

"hey ma."

Onika turned and looked at lara like she was outta her damn mind. she didn't even care about the guns in her face and the fact that NewYork's biggest kingpin was standing in the living room of her Ex-boyfriend right now.

She hit lara upside the head. she dam near had to jump to do it, but she still hit her nonetheless. lara winced and sucked her teeth.

"girl what the fuck was that for.. damn! short heavyhanded ass.." Onika hit her again.

"OWWW Stop that shit!!" Onika pursed her lips at her.

"Girl whatt in the hell is wrong with you? we damn near being held hostage about to die and you over here flirting with the enemy!" lara suddenly seemed to realize the serverity of the situation and straightened up.

"WHAT? WE GON' DIE??" Lara exclaimed.

Onika hit her again.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHAT"? YOU CUM-GUZZLING BUFFOON! DO YOU NOT SEE WHATS GOING ON!?" Onika basically yelled.

Lara rolled her eyes and smacked her lips, pouting.

"yeen have to call me all of that'..

their banter was arguably very amusing and it illicted a few chucked and snickers throughout the room. beyonce was just watching them-mostly onika with an amused smirk on her face. she laughed a little and it immediatley snapped everyone's attention back to her. she raised her eyebrow at them.

"yall done yet?"

Onika looked at Beyonce apologetically. she was very scared and had stiffened back up following her minor engagement with lara.

"i-i'm sorry.. please don't hurt us.. we were just here at the wrong time.. and to answer your question from earlier, yes that was my ex boyfriend.."

beyonce nodded. She noticed that onika hadn't lost track of their conversation. '

She liked that.

she stared blankly at her.

"Why you was here?"

she was slightly confused as to why this beautiful woman would involved with such a bum ass nigga but she didn't show it in her facial expression. She waited for Onika to answer but instead it was her friend that piped up.

"Awmm.. imma be honest, we don't know what the fuck is going on here but we really was just dropping off her bum ass boyfriends clothes to his house, we ain' mean to get in yalls way... Don' worry we won't say nun about this, so if yall don't ,mind we'll be goin now!"

lara had to speed things up a little, they were taking a little too long for her, and she still needed to get back to watching her show. Onika shakily nodded and pointed her thumb at lara.

"what she said..."

beyonce snickered. she would let the other girl go, but at far as she's concerned, the nerdy one was staying with her. Something had drawn her to the girl upon first meeting her, and some way, in her sick, twisted, mind this was a sign. Onika wasn't leaving her and there was definitley something different about her, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

____________________________________

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 "𝘽𝙆" 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝙎

2:00 𝘼𝙈

____________________________________

Well wasn't this some shit...

I kept my eyes on the midget while I gave out my next orders.

"let the hoe leave, this one stayin' wimmie."

I looked at everyone's reaction and frowned. damn, a nigga can't do something nice for once? Is' not like she was staying permantley. I jus' wanted to hit and possibly get some information about bitch nigga over there.

Speaking of him, I never got to finish my execution.

I looked at Safaree.

"change of plans, kill that nigga fo' me. when you done, go to the headquarters. I got some things to discuss wit shorty." Safaree nodded and began to rev up the chainsaw. I looked at robyn and the hoe from the club.

the nerdy girl had been on my mind a little since i ran into her that night.

"make yo' hoe leave."

she smirked and went over to whisper something in her ear. she started blushing and dashed out the apartment immediatley. Robyn went back to her original position. I looked at the short girl and I almost bust out laughing when i saw the look on her face.

She was frowning and her little fists were balled up tight. I heard her speak on her own free will for the first time since steppin' in this bitch.

"did this whore bitch just leave me??" she was fuming.

I bit my cheek from laughing. i liked the sound of her voice. it was sexy to me. It was lowkey cute to hear her cuss.

cute?.. you like her voice..nigga toughen up..

I shook my head and walked out of the apartment, signalling her to follow me. I didn't have to look back to know that she was doing what i told her to do. snapping my fingers three times, I heard meek's last and final scream. I brought joy to my heart. I smiled.

Shorty was still mumbling something about her lil hoe friend. Ion' know why she was so stuck on this bitch anyways. I looked back at her and i got into my car, i waved my hand, gesturing for her to get in with me. She hesitated a bit at first but she got in.

Its not like she had much of a choice.

We stared at each other for a while. i was caught in a trance again. she was gorgeous. She had pretty toffee like skin with deep dimples in her cheeks. She had long black hair and slanted, cat like eyes. I let my eyes travel down her body. big, perky breasts sat right up ontop of her small waist and flat stomach, her thick thighs supported the fattest ass I ever seen or such a small girl. It fit her though. She had on a paramore sweatshirt with some black leggings. her small ass feet were adorned with some spongbob slippers. her little bob was pulled back into a floppy ponytail. propped on her face were some huge big framed glasses that enlarged her shiny brown eyes.

she looked nerdy as fuck but I could work with that. it fitted her. ian' never fucked a nerd before.

i wondered what else she could study..

I licked my lips. I decided to speak first, it didn't seem like she was gon' speak anytime soon. I pulled a blunt from the chest compartment of my royce and lit it. Once a took a hit and inhaled, I looked back at her and exhaled the smoke through my nostrils. I started to speak to her.

"you need better friends, ma."

__________________________________

2339 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎

𝙄 𝙎𝙇𝘼𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙎𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 ! 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏!

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 is 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩!

𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎?

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼?

𝘽𝙀𝙔?

𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼?

𝙍𝙊𝘽𝙔𝙉?

𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙆'𝙎 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃?

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝙎𝙀𝙀?

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝙂𝙊 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀?

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.8K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...
708K 32.2K 50
"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022
226K 12.6K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
235K 5.3K 35
This shit gay af 🙂 Read and Enjoy!✨ Copyright © 2020 by hxneybonie