π™Žπ™π˜½π™‡π™„π™ˆπ™€ || π™Šπ˜Ύ 𝙂𝙀𝙉...

Oleh l0v3s1ckk-

Create your very own Clan! If you have not played the first part, it is very vital to do so. Here is the link... Lebih Banyak

Memory
Clan Name
Medicine Cat
Warriors
Apprentices
Queens
Kits
Elders
Clan Territory
Clan Camp
Prey
Backstory
Clan

Your Deputy

99 1 13
Oleh l0v3s1ckk-

First, random number generator 1-2

1- A family member (you can choose who if you get this)

2- A rogue, kittypet, or loner who had quality and became deputy (choose which it was before becoming dep)

Cedarstar has found a worthy loner to choose as deputy. His name is...

Second, random number generator 1-7. (choose gender)

1-Nightspiral~black she-cat with white ears, legs, muzzle, tail, and spirals. She also has warm amber eyes.

2-Swanface~white tom with light gray dapples and piercing green eyes.

3-Adderjaw~dark ginger tabby wiry tom with pale ginger spots and one yellow eye, one blue.

4-Harelegs~fluffy white tabby tom with a gray dappled hind, a gray tail, and crystal blue eyes.

5-Sheepsong~very fluffy plain white she-cat with a fluffy stub tail, black paws, and sky-blue eyes.

6-Sagefire~short-furred dark gray tom with random tufts of black fur jutting out that looked like sage, orange legs, and fiery-amber eyes.

7-Marigoldstep~long-furred black she-cat with marigold-yellow tabby splotches and grass-green eyes.

His name is Harelegs, a fluffy white tabby tom with a gray dappled hind, a gray tail, and crystal blue eyes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...