Famous or InFamous (KDA x Mal...

By PrimeJ13

The story of a young introverted college student who meets new people, comes out of his shell and kicks ass... More

Meet the main characters
Chapter 1: Back to school
Chapter 2: Opening up and a reunion
Chapter 3: Shopping and a chase
Chapter 5: Investigation, Confrontation, Revelation
Chapter 6: Collaboration
Chapter 7: All I want for Christmas is you
Chapter 8: Identity revealed
Chapter 9: Dark side
Chapter 10: Stalker alert
Chapter 11: Loss
Chapter 12: Games
Chapter 13: All good things come to an end
Chapter 14: Prison life
Chapter 15: Freedom
Chapter 16: Lovers quarrel
Chapter 17: Flight
Chapter 18: Relaxation
Chapter 19 Concert and Complications
Chapter 20: Marriage and going public

Chapter 4: Tension

2.1K 56 10
By PrimeJ13

AN: Quick note: There's gonna be a timeskip in this chapter. I just wanted to get a 'morning after' scene in.

Tuesday, october 6th 2019 Joe POV

It was an ordinary tuesday morning....Oh who am I kidding there was nothing ordinary about this. Yesterday I fell asleep spooning Akali, now I wake up with my arm around her and her head on my chest.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, then she lets out a long yawn.

Akali: Morning.

Joe: Hey.

She then leaned up and gave me a kiss, a brief one, but still long enough to enjoy.

I gave her a confused look.

Joe: So...

Akali: Hmm?

Joe: What does this make us?

She lets out a sigh and goes silent for a while.

Akali: A couple? Friends with benefits? I don't know, I've never been in this situation before. What do you think?

Joe: Being a couple would be nice, but don't you think we'd be moving a bit fast? I mean we've only really known each other for two weeks now.

Akali: I know, but in those two weeks I got to know you and I feel as if I knew you my entire life. I mean if you want, we could try this whole couple thing. See where it gets us. When we kissed there was this spark.

Joe: Yeah, I felt it too.

Fuck it.

Joe: Sure, let's try this couple thing everyone seems to enjoy so much.

Her eyes brightened up and she lunged at me with a passionate kiss. We started fooling around and tickling each other, but didn't hear the door open.

Evelynn: Well well, you two seem to be enjoying each other. If I knew this would happen I would've made my move sooner darling~

We both looked at Eve and started blushing uncontrollably.

Joe: This i-isn't w-what it looks like.

Evelynn: Sure it isn't. Now get up, you're gonna be late.

She left the room. Akali stole a quick kiss.

Akali: Go get ready. Tonight I want you to meet some people.

Timeskip Tuesday, 27th october (That's right 3 weeks passed)

It's been three weeks now since Akali and I became official. In those three weeks I met a good amount of people such as True Damage, a music band that Akali is part of while KDA is radio silent. It's members are Ekko, who I immediately got along with. Yasuo a pretty quiet guy, not because he can't talk to people, but because he chooses to be. Qiyana a nice girl who can be a spitfire if she wants to. Then there's Senna she's very composed and rational.
I've also met Lucian, Senna's boyfriend, he's also more the quiet type, but he's a good guy. I can tell their relationship is gonna last long. The last person I met was Sett, he's Josh's best friend, but unlike Josh, Sett is actually a pretty cool guy. Apparently he knows just about anything about anyone. So if you want information, Sett probably has it. He's also pretty strong. Strong enough to keep Josh down, which not a lot of people can claim.

All in all I can't complain, I got friends, a caring girlfriend, and my new single 'crown' just made it to number one. Life is good.

Akali: Hey you got your costume ready?

My what?

Joe: Costume?

Akali: For the party in four days.

Party?

Joe: What party?

Akali: The yearly halloween party that I mentioned last week.

Oh yeah, she did mention something like that. Must've slipped my mind.

Joe: Must've forgotten about it.

Akali: You can be such an airhead sometimes smokey.

I leaned up in the bed and pecked her cheek. Yeah, I practically moved into Akali's room. My laptop and such was still in my room, but I sleep, shower and brush my teeth mostly in Akali's room now. I also have my noodle stash here, weirdly enough some tend to vanish. At first we just wanted to try out what it was like as a couple....now I never want it to stop.

Joe: Relax I still got four more days until the party.

Akali: I know, I guess I'm just too excited.

Joe: Me too.

And so the days passed. Tuesday and wednesday were uneventful, thursday Josh was trying to pick a fight with me, but picked one with Eve instead, and on friday Eve and Sett were whispering about getting some secret stuff for the party. Which brings us to today, saturday, the 31st of october. Halloween as well as the day of the party....and I still don't have a costume.

I went to the lounge and was about to ask Akali for her bike keys, but Evelynn approached instead.

Evelynn: I need to buy some stuff for the party. Can you come with me darling~

Now most girls would start throwing a hissy fit with how seductive Eve acts sometimes, not Akali though.

Joe: Yeah, I kinda still need a costume.

I heard a faint 'You still don't have one?!' from the kitchen. Eve and I just headed to her car and drove off.

Joe: So, what costumes did you guys get?

Evelynn: Well, Kai'sa is going as a maid, Rogue as ninja, Gumiho is gonna be a foxy witch and I'll be a sexy succubus darling~

But isn't that what you are?

Evelynn: Why, thank you darling~

My face was very hot all of a sudden.

Joe: Did I say that out loud?

Evelynn: Yes, you did. Don't worry I won't tell. Unless you want to make poor Akali jealous, but something tells me she wouldn't be if it was me.

Joe: So! What are we buying?

Evelynn: Alcohol of course.

Joe: What?

Evelynn: It's a college party darling, of course there's gonna be alcohol.

Oh, it's one of 'those' parties.

Evelynn: Something wrong darling~

Joe: It's just that I never really...drank before.

Evelynn: Surely you've had a cocktail before?

Silence

Evelynn: A beer?

More silence.

Evelynn: Oh dear. I'll just stick to your side then....don't want you doing anything stupid when you're drunk.

Joe: And you won't get drunk?

Evelynn: I'm a demon darling, we can't get drunk. A slight buzz is all I can get.

We arrived at the mall and I immeafiately headed for a clothing store. It didn't take long for me to find what I was looking for. A skull mask, bone gloves, black shoes, a black trench coat with a hood and a scythe that was taller than me.

Evelynn: Grim reaper?

Joe: Grim reaper.

We then went to the liquor store to...well buy some liquor.

Joe: So how much we need?

Evelynn: There's gonna be a lot of people that are just looking to get wasted tonight. So....a lot.

So we started throwing stuff in the shopping cart. Some cases of beer here, some handles of vodka there. Tequila, gin, rum, everything....By the end, the shopping cart was absolutely stacked.

We paid and headed back to the car, where we proceeded to pack everything into the trunk and we went back to the academy.

Upon arrival Akali gave me a bear hug saying she missed me and we hung out and decorated until nightfall.

Joe: Welp, looks like it's time to play dress up.

I went to my room and got changed into my costume and as I got out of my room I saw everyone was waiting for me. A foxy witch, a french maid, a sexy succubus and my awesome ninja.

We all went downstairs and man....there were a lot of people. Some already started drinking and others were surrounding a giant bag of what I assume to be weed.
Ahri and Eve went to talk to people, while Kai'sa, Akali and I headed to one of the punch bowls where we saw Ekko who was dressed as a zombie. Akali grabbed a can of beer and demonstrated how to 'shotgun' it.

Akali: Come on, give it a try.

Joe: I'm not sure.

Ekko: Come on bro, it's just a beer. What's the worst that can happen?

Joe: I spill beer all over myself and look like a complete idiot?

Akali: Just relax. Half the people here are already either drunk, high or both. Live a little.

Okay, you can do it. Just make a hole, tilt it against your mouth and pull the tab. Sounds easy enough. So I did just that....and emptied the can in a matter of seconds which earned me cheers from a few people around. I could get used to this.

Akali: So, how was your first beer?

Joe: Tastes kinda weird...but I don't hate it.

Akali: Great! Have another.

She handed me another beer and we kept drinking for a while. We then talked to Yasuo, who was dressed as a samurai, then Senna and Lucian who went as an angel and devil pair and finally Qiyana who was a princess. After all those beers I became really thirsty so I grabbed a water bottle and chugged half of it, before looking at the others, who had a look of disbelief on their faces.

Joe: What?

Akali: Don't you 'what?' me. You just drank half a bottle of vodka!

Joe: Huh?

I looked to my hand and saw that it was indeed not a water bottle, but a 1 litre bottle of vodka. Didn't taste like much, but made me feel at ease.

Joe: I already drank half, might as well drink the rest.

Akali just stared at me with an open mouth as I put the bottle to my lips.

Qiyana/Ekko: Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!

More people joined them and when I finished it they gave me applause.

Joe: Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night. What are we drinking next?

Akali: I um...

She looked at Kai'sa who just shrugged. So we kept drinking. Around 1am or something Ahri and Josh joined us, I don't even know what the latter was supposed to be. Twenty minutes later Eve and Sett, who looked like a boxer joined us.

Qiyana: Hey wanna play some truth or dare?

We all nodded and went to a secluded part of the lounge where no one would bother us, then we sat in a circle with me sitting in between Eve and Akali. I of course had a trusty bottle of liquid courage with me.

We put an empty bottle in the middle and started the game. At first it was all pretty tame. Do x amount of pushups, play the rest of the game shirtless, slap this guy in the face, yank that girls hair. I mostly gave truths so people could find out more about me. But after my first dare it all went downhill.

Ekko: Joe, truth or dare?

Joe: Fuck it, dare.

Akali: Thats my man!

Ekko: Take a bite of Evelynn's chocolate.

While the dare itself was pretty tame what followed wasn't.

I just looked at everyone, before leaning over to Eve, look her right in the eye and bite off a piece of her chocolate bar. Everyone held their breath only to sigh in disappointment when she just resumed eating her snack.

Then it happened. Lucian was dared to make out with Senna, Akali was dared to sit on my lap until she got a dare that required her to stand up. Qiyana had to give Yasuo a lapdance. Ekko was dared to fondle Eve, but he didn't go through with it and quit the game. Probably would've been wise to quit as well. Kali got dared to be all kissy kissy with me. I got dared to feel up Akali, but then something happened that made me clench my fist in anger.

Josh: Akali, truth or dare?

Akali being Akali chose dare of course.

Josh: I dare you to give me a big smooch right on the lips in front of your boyfriend.

The mood went real sour, real quick. By that time Yasuo, Senna and Lucian had also left so now it was just Ahri, Eve, Kai'sa who only chose truth, Akali, Qiyana, Josh, Sett, and me.

I wasn't angry, I was livid, but somehow Ahri managed to be even angrier.

Ahri: Are you fucking serious?

Josh: Relax, it's just a game right?

I felt as if that was directed to me as well.

Akali: What the fuck? Ewww no!

Josh: You know the rules.

She then looked at Ahri, who sighed.

Ahri: It's just a kiss I guess.

She put on a calm exterior, but she was angry beyond belief. Akali then looked at me as if asking for permission.

Joe: Fine, it's just a kiss, we aren't children anymore.

She went to Josh and gave him a kiss that might've only lasted a second and as she pulled away he grabbed the back of her head and smashed his lips against hers again. By that point I was ready to strangle him with his own intestines. Akali quickly bit his lips, making him pull away.

Josh: Ow! Fucking hell!

Akali: The dare was one kiss not two. Oh and quick word of advice: When a girl pulls away, it means stop.

She sat back next to me and didn't dare look at me. Qiyana was quick to get up and leave. Akali spun the bottle and it landed on me.

Joe: Truth.

Akali: Are you...angry with me?

This calmed my anger for just a second, poor Akali.

Joe: No, not with you.

Then I had a wicked Idea. Time for payback. I just need the bottle to land on either Ahri, Eve or Sett. That's a three in six chance, basically fifty fifty. I spun the bottle and it landed on.....Ahri, perfect.

For a split second we stared into each others eyes and in that split second it seemed like we had an entire conversation. She wants to get back at him too. I looked at Akali, who nodded as if she was reading my mind. I took a quick swig of liquid courage.

Joe: Truth or dare Ahri?

Ahri: Dare of course.

An evil smile crept onto her face and it sent shivers down my spine....in a good way. I looked at Josh and gave him a smirk.

Joe: I dare you, to have a full one minute make out session with anyone in the game who isn't your boyfriend.

Josh looked absolutely livid. You don't respect my relationship, so why should I respect yours? Let's see how you like it when your girl kisses someone else.

Josh: Ahri, babe, you can't do this.

Ahri: Why not? It's just a kiss right?

Goddamn Ahri is hot when she's angry. Wait, no, ba- Fuck it, I'm allowed to have that thought now. Then the unexpected happened.

Ahri came right over to me. Not Sett, not Eve, not even Kai'sa, but to me, plopped down on my lap, wrapped her legs around me, her arms around my neck and smashed our lips together. She gave me the kiss of a lifetime, granted I only ever kissed one girl and she's as inexperienced in this as me. Safe to say Ahri completely dominated me and it was hot. I started fighting back and she only approved, then she took my hand and put it on her thigh, before putting hers back around my neck.

I started moving my hand upward to her rear and she purred into the kiss. Neither of us showed signs of slowing down, we both wanted this, but the most disturbing thing about all this was that I felt the same spark that I feel when I kiss Akali. She then got more aggressive and started clawing at my back, tearing through the trench coat and actually drawing a little blood, and I was all for it. Then all of a sudden there was nothing. I opened my eyes to see that Eve pulled us apart with a concerned look on her face, I looked at Ahri and all I saw was desire.

Then I looked towards Josh who was being held by Sett.

Joe: Has it already been a minute?

Evelynn: Darling it's been over ten.

What?! I looked around and realized something that everyone else must've realized too....If Eve hadn't intervened...this would've gone way beyond a make out session.

Ahri seemed to calm down as the feral look in her eyes disappeared and her claws became shorter.

Ahri: Sorry Joe, I guess I got a bit carried away and accidentally charmed you.

Charmed? Eve must've seen the confusion on my face because she started explaining.

Evelynn: Ahri has an ability that makes people desire her if you know what I mean. She rarely uses it, but she must've gotten so in the mood that she used it by accident.

Josh: You never 'accidentally' used it on me!

Seriously? Am I, the guy who just got his first girlfriend three weeks ago, better at getting this guy's girlfriend horny than him who's been dating her for over two years? Now that's just sad. I just gave him a mocking smirk, behind Ahri's back.

He got triggered real fast as neon covered his arms and I saw Sett actually struggle. I don't know if it was the alcohol or not, but smoke covered my arms.

Josh: Oh you wanna go smokey?! I'll beat your ass into monday!

Joe: Come on then, you overgrown lightbulb.

He broke out of Sett's grasp and ran at me with super speed. I just smoke dashed through him, before delivering a punch to his face, making him stumble back.

Before he could regain his composure, Eve wrapped both of her lashers around him.

Evelynn: I'll say this once, stop it

She put on a tough act, but it was clear she was struggling, Sett ran over to help and eventually even Kai'sa had to help. With the combined strength of all three, Josh stopped struggling.

Seeing that all six of us were ready to fight he conceded and just walked away to the party.

Evelynn: I'll bring Ahri to bed before she jumps someone.

Sett: I was thinking about hitting the hay too.

Kai'sa: I'll head to bed too.

I looked at Akali.

Joe: You wanna go up too?

She nodded, but as she took a step she wobbled. Seeing as she can't really get into her room by herself I put an arm around her and we all walked upstairs. Sett headed to his room on the second floor while the rest of us stayed on the first one.

Ahri: I really am sorry Joe I don't know what came over me.

Joe: It was an accident, don't worry about it.

We all said goodnight and they headed to their own rooms, I just looked at Akali.

Joe: I'll go grab another beer and I'll be right with you.

Akali: Bring me one too. It's not time to sleep yet, we need to talk.

Joe: Got it, I'll be right back.

Akali: And when you see Josh, don't start a fight.

Joe: Don't worry. I won't

So I went back downstairs and what I saw made my blood boil. There was Josh making out with a redhead. They didn't notice and I wanted so bad to break every bone in his body, but I told Akali I wouldn't start a fight, so I just snapped a quick picture of them, grabbed two beers and headed to Akali's room.

As I entered she just sat on the bed and stared at the wall. I handed her the beer and we both took a swig.

Akali: What was that back there.

Joe: What do you mean?

Akali: You know what I mean! You daring Ahri to make out with someone, and then almost going all the way with her like a horny dog!

Joe: Hey! She charmed me!

Akali: I know, but if you didn't want it then it wouldn't have gotten so out of control.

What?

Joe: What are you talking about?

Akali: Her charm doesn't make people want to tear her clothes off if the target doesn't want to. It amplifies existing desires, not create ones out of thin air.

We both sat in silence.

Akali: Babe, be honest, I promise not to be mad. Do you have feelings for Ahri?

Do I? I mean she's the reason I'm even here. She's cute, and the way she completely dominated me was such a thrill, there's also the spark that I felt, but at the same time I love Akali. I just sighed.

Joe: I don't know.

Akali: How do you not know? It's a yes or no question.

Joe: It's not that easy okay. When I made the dare both her and I wanted to get revenge on Josh for daring you to kiss him. I didn't mean for it to escalate like that, but when it happened I felt that same spark that I feel whenever I kiss you. I drank a lot today and I don't know if what I'm saying is me or the alcohol speaking. The best answer I can give you right now is I don't know, but I think I do. What I do know however is that I love you, so much.

I kissed her and it slowly got a bit heated. Akali let out a laugh

Akali: Well, I know something too. You're a better kisser than Josh.

Joe: I kinda know that already.

Akali: How so?

Joe: Did you not see how wild Ahri got? I mean she was in charge for the whole ride, but damn.

She gave me an unamused look.

Akali: I get it Ahri's a good kisser. Now come on I wanna cuddle before we sleep.

Joe: Sure thing.

So we cuddled for about ten minutes before we drifted off.

Chapter 4 done. It's starting to get a little spicy between Joe and Josh, and does Akali have a rival in Ahri? Find out next time on Dragonbal- I mean Getting Serious. Feedback is always appreciated and I'll see you all in the next one.
Prime out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 899 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...
343K 11.6K 68
In the world of Runeterra, anyone could achieve anything, provided they had the strength to do it. But as for the weak? The powerless? There was noth...
270K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
53K 1.2K 10
You: "Hi, I'm you. And you must be wondering how I got into this situation..." After moving town to start at a new college. You start the school year...