๐–ถ๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ

By yourstrulyraeee

noun: weakness๏ฟผ. /หˆwฤ“knษ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. More

Disclaimer/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Bonus chapter

8

58.5K 2.7K 2K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, Tx
October 8th
Monday

"Is it bobin?" Hailey, Elijah's lil sister as while they were on facetime.

Elijah started laughing "It's lookin' a little stiff'' He joked, her jaw dropped "STIFF WHERE?!?" She said, moving her bob.

"Bitch stiff thea' " He heard his lil cousin Ivy yell, making him crack up laughing.

"Eli, you just gon let ha' talk ta' me like dat?" Hailey looked at him in disbelief. He scrunched his face "Whatcha want me ta' do? You wit' ha', I ain't" He chuckled.

She sucked her teeth and sat down "Ask mommy can we come down this weekend?" She smiled.

"Why don't you ask?" He raised his brow.

"Because if you ask, she might say yes" She chuckled, he shook his head at her.

"My game is at 8 on Sunday, y'all can't come cause you got school the next day Hai" He shrugged, standing up from his bed, going into his clothes.

"I'll come getcha next weekend tho," He told her, making her eyes light up.

"SIRR! you're forgetting someone" Ivy popped into the screen, frowning.

He shook his head "You already know if I get her, I have to get yo' big-headed ass too"

"As long as you know" She smiled. He shook his head and talked to them for a little while longer until he heard his doorbell ring.

He jogged down the stairs, turning the alarm off first before opening for Cal and Kobe.

"Move, where is the food at?" Cal pushed past him, walking into the house. He shook his head and let Kobe in.

He walked into the living room and turned the game on as Cal came back with a chicken Philly. Lai made chicken Philly yesterday for him since he tried to starve her.

"Nigga" Elijah straight-faced him, Cal shrugged "Sis know she be puttin' her foot in her food." He shook his head and sat on the couch.

"Why did you call us over here tho?" Kobe asked when he grabbed the controller from him.

"I like Lai"

They both smirked at him "BOUT TIME YOU NOTICED!" Cal said, clapping.

Kobe frowned "Why you lookin' like that?" He asked, looking at Elijah looking annoyed.

"Right, don't do my lil sis. It's a blessing to like her" Cal mugged him.

Eli sucked his teeth "It hasn't even been long since me and bri broke up. I just got outta a 3-year relationship, how the fuc I like someone already?" He shook his head.

He was shocked if he was being honest. When Sha asked him he tried to deny it but the words wouldn't come out.

Kobe sucked his teeth "Nigga and? Was Bri worried bout you when she was fuckin' another in YO' bed?" He asked while they played the game.

Elijah wouldn't say he was worried about Brianna's feelings pre-say, he just thought maybe it was too soon. It's only been 5 months.

"You haven't thought about Bri since when?" Cal asked, eating his fries.

Elijah thought about it for a minute. He honestly hasn't thought about her since the breakup. Especially after he got off social for a little while.

Eli shook his head "It ain't the right time to be tryna do a relationship wit' her anyways," He shrugged.

"And why not? " Cal raised his brow.

"Y'all know she got personal shit goin' on right now. A relationship is the last thing she needs."

They scrunch their faces up "What does her personal shit have ta' do wit' anything?" Cal asked.

"Y'all the same niggas that told me to stop cuffing girls that need saving and I'm needa stop being 'captain save a go' " He paused the game to look at them like they were slowly.

"Now yo' ass wanna listen?" Cal shook his head.

"We were talking about you saving a girl that needed money and shit. Females that didn't have shit and weren't going to get nothin' unless you gave it to them. Females that were using you for yo' money is what we meant" Kobe explained.

"Aight but she doesn't need a relationship if she healed from her last one," Elijah said.

He didn't want to pursue Lai if she honestly wasn't really in a relationship and he didn't think she was.

"I get that but you know you can heal while in a relationship too," Cal told him.

Elijah nodded "I know but that type of 'relationship' she was in before I want her to heal first and I'ma be there for her every step still." He shrugged.

They understood where he was coming from because they went to go check up on her the other day.

"So whatcha gon do?" Kobe asked, he furrowed his eyebrows "Whatcha mean?" He asked.

"You gon tell her or?"

He chuckled "Tell ha' for what? That's a waste of time if I tell her and not pursue her afterward. She doesn't even like me back in that way" He shrugged.

Elijah could tell the feelings weren't mutual but he wasn't trippin about it. It would be mutual one day.

Cal sucked his teeth "Me and Sha think she's just in denial right now" He shrugged. Elijah chuckled, he thought she was in something but he wasn't going to press it.

"What if someone else cuffs her while yo' ass just waitin' " Kobe smirked.

Elijah glared at him. If that did happen even though he is hoping it won't then he would have to take the L.

"I gotchu bro, me and Sha will sabotage every nigga til you ready" Cal nodded, making them bust out laughing at him.

"Nigga y'all hell! y'all perfect fa' each other fr" Kobe laughed, Cal smiled, thinking of his girlfriend.

"I'ma ask her to be my girlfriend when she gets back," Cal said, Elijah raised his brow "Damn fr?" He asked.

Cal nodded "I ain't gon cap, at first I just wanted ta' fuck but she wasn't that typa girl. Then I got to know her and she somethin' different that I wanna keep around" He said.

Elijah was surprised, Cal didn't have girlfriends. He always had a situation ship but he never made it even more because he didn't want to look dumb again after his ex cheated and had a baby on him when he was 18.

She had him thinking the baby was his and he was so excited until multiple people were telling him when the baby was first born, they didn't look like him at all. After hearing it so many times, he got a DNA test in hopes to prove everyone wrong but he was the only one wrong.

He wanted to try and stay in the child's life because he was attached but he couldn't even set himself up like that.

He was broken after that until he met Sha and she made him see a different view of things.

"Damn Eli, you better hope Lai doesn't get snatched up soon. The only single one" Kobe said.

Elijah mugged him "NIGGA, YOU IS SINGLE. A bitter single baby daddy at that" He laughed.

"No, I'm not, I'm wearing Nana's ass down! " Kobe scoffed, making them laugh.

_________________

"Crazy how Iphones don't have to be on pause while on facetime nomo yet, I'm still on pause," Eli said, Lai giggled, coming back to the screen to him mugging.

"I was looking at a cooking video!" She giggled, he smiled and shook his head.

"If youn wanna talk ta' me den just say that" He joked.

"Well.."

"Damn that's crazy. You go to New York and just start actin' different" He curled his lip up.

She rolled her eyes "No I don't. I'm ready to come home tho, I came here too many times and already explored everything" She sighed.

"When you come back?" He asked since he forgot when.

"The day after tomorrow. We're literally about to be sitting in this hotel doing nothin' because we already did everything" She shook her head.

"Oouu when I come back, I got something for us to cook" She smirked, he sucked his teeth. He was kinda regretting telling her he knew how to cook.

His mother made sure he knew how to cook so he would never have to depend on a woman cooking for him.

"Stawpp, I sent it to you on Instagram"

He shook his head, going to it. He didn't know what he was going to do with her. She had him wrapped around her little finger and didn't even know it.

She had him dancing, cooking, trying new things, even got him watching different tv shows.

"Omg! lemme tell you what happened on our flight today" She chuckled a little.

"So apparently the border was trying to get put on with me but I didn't know because he kept asking sha shit and not me like boy, how old are we?" She chuckled, he instantly got angry.

"But I guesss she was telling him I was single but I didn't know so when I walked past and heard I said she was lying. But at the end, he asked for my number" She shook her head.

"Lai, you ain't ready to date so why would you give him yo' number?" Elijah said, slightly annoyed.

She frowned "I didn't and how you gonna tell me if I'm ready or not. I don't even know if I am or not." She chuckled.

"Cause you not. You are still having breakdowns about some past hurt. Hell, you probably had one today but think you ready to date?" He scoffed, shaking his head.

"I get it, I'm a broken and damaged person. And I probably won't be the same again but you didn't have to throw it my face like that" She frowned.

He shook his head "Lai, I wasn't tryna— I gotta go Elijah" She cut him off then hung up.

He wasn't trying to throw it in her face, he was just trying to be helpful because honestly didn't think she was ready for something like that. Not with him or not with anyone else in that matter.

He called her back but she declined it. "Fuck" he grumbled.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy

He likes herrrr🥺

Y'all think he is right by waiting? Y'all think she might find someone else?

Lai, he didn't mean it like that freiend😩 he just jealous!

Y'all think he worded it wrong?

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.7K 57
deยทvoยทtion /dษ™หˆvลSH(ษ™)n/ noun love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause. - Read to find out more...โฃ๏ธ published; 06-11-2020
393K 9.5K 38
Like What's Love? Love is when you give a Nigga trust and you know you fucked up. Love Is when you tell him who you are, but he too stuck up Love is...
3.6K 206 23
"๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... ...๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...