Set Free

By DeviAlexas

"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the swee... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Authors Note

47

11.5K 375 25
By DeviAlexas

Novas POV

"We need to talk." Zane states as I'm still hugging him.

I let go and back up cocking my head to the side "Okay, about what?"

Max walks up beside Zane and says "I think this needs to be a private conversation."

This can't be good...

"Okay." I turn to face the girls "I'll see y'all in a little while."

They each nod and give me a quick hug before exiting the room. Zane and Max walk over to take a seat and I follow behind.

Both their facial expressions tell me this isn't going to be a good conversation. Zane looks pissed and nervous, while Max looks scared.

"What's going on?" I ask.

Neither of them say anything, but they give each other a look. I guess debating who's going to deliver this apparently bad news.

"Guys come on, it can't be that bad." I try to joke, still neither of them speak.

Shit... maybe it is...

Now I'm getting pissed. Someone better fucking tell me what the fuck is going on. I notice neither of them even want to make eye contact with me.

"Someone better start fucking talking!" I finally snap.

Max let's out a sigh as he stands up and starts pacing the room. Then he starts talking. He tells me how he met his mate a few weeks ago. He tells me how my father plans on using me, by using Zane. Then he tells me how his mate is a Vampire, but that not all vampires or covens agree with the Royal Coven.

Well fuck...

I fall back into my seat, I just did not see this shit coming. I knew I was sent to stop a war. I knew it would probably be with the vampires. I however did not see my father trying to use me to gain control of the entire fucking world. And by sacrificing my mate at that. Or see my brother being mated to a vampire.

Fuck you Selene... always gotta make shit harder don't you? Bitch.

"Nova?" Zane is waving his hand in front of my face, I must have zoned out for a moment.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts "I'm sorry what?"

"I was asking what you think about all of this. Are you okay?" Zanes eyes are soft and caring as he stares into mine. I can see the worry in them too.

"I... I don't know. It's a lot to process at once."

"I'm sorry but I knew y'all needed to know." Max chimes in.

"No, don't be sorry. I'm grateful you told us. I just can't believe it. I haven't heard of a shifter and a vampire being mates in... well I don't know how long. It figures it would be my brother that gets mated with one."

I'm not trying to a bitch, but their life will be difficult. By the sad yet happy look on Max's face he already knows this.

"I love her." Is all he says.

"I know." I stand up and pull him in for a hug.

"I won't let anything bad happen to anyone I love, or anyone they love." And I mean that.

As we pull apart I see hope in his eyes for the first time in a long time. "I'd love for you to meet her soon. Her name is Nyx." He smiles at me.

Oh fuck... of course it is... Selene I swear...

"I'd love too." I give him a smile back.

Zane stands and walks up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him.

"Max if you'd excuse us. I'd like sometime alone with my mate." Zane says as he kisses the top of my head.

"Of course." Max just nods and smiles, then leaves the room.

I turn to face Zane and wrap my arms around him. The way he's looking at me right now sends a shiver through me, but the good kind.

"Some alone time huh?" I tease him.

"Mhmm..." He starts rubbing his hands up and down my arms. "I wanted to make sure you're okay with all of this."

I let out a slight chuckle "I don't really think I have a choice, I have to be."

"There's always a choice my love." I can see it in his eyes, he's scared.

"What's wrong?" I take his hands in mine.

He huffs as he looks away for a moment "I don't want to lose you. Hell, I just found you." His shoulders slump forward.

"Hey, look at me." I cup his chin and turn his face to mine. "I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't, I promise."

Before he can say anything I pull his face to mine and gently put my lips to his. I wanted it to be a gentle and sweet kiss, but it soon turns into a rough and passionate one. With each of us biting at each other's bottom lip and our tongues battling for dominance.

He walks backwards until he falls back on the couch, and I'm straddling his lap.

Warning ⚠️ Sexual Content

I can't help the moan that escapes me as his hands roughly grab my ass, as I start to rock against him. One of his hands comes up and wraps itself in my hair. He jerks my head back and starts trailing kisses down my neck.

"So fucking beautiful." He says as he pulls back as looks at me.

The need has already started to build in me so I continue to slowly rock against him.

"Are you going to be a good girl?"

I hear him ask, but I'm so lost in my own world I don't respond. His hand is still pull my hair back, so I'm facing the ceiling. I have my eyes closed as I moan out and pick up speed as I rock. I can feel him harden beneath me.

His hand that's on my ass grabs my hip and steadies me. His hand that's in my hair pushes my head forward to face him.

"I asked you a question." He growls at me, and I feel a pool form in my underwear.

I just stare at him because for the life of me I can't remember what he asked. He must realize this because he smirks at me.

"I said, are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes." My voice comes out raspy, but I can't help it.

"Good. Then get naked and then get on your knees."

I stand and whimper slightly from the loss of contact, but do as I'm told. As I strip down, so does he. By the time I'm getting on my knees, he's already fully naked. He stands in front of me with a full hard on.

Fuck yes...

As I kneel infront of him and look up, he's quick to grab a fistful of my hair and pull me towards him. I lick my lips before I take him as far as I can, using my hand to stroke what I can't fit. I bring my other hand up to cup and gently play with his balls.

I hear him moan out, so I lift my eyes upwards to try to look at him. He has his head thrown back with both hands now in my hair. His hips rocking back and forth in sync with my head. I love that I have this effect on him. So I pick up speed.

"Fuck!" He growls out, only making me go faster.

But then, using my hair he pulls me off of him. His eyes find mine, and a rough hand wraps around my throat as he pulls me to my feet.

"Bend over on the couch." His voice is deep and husky with desire.

I do as I'm told once more. I place my hands and knees on the couch. He comes up beside me first and uses both his hands to grab both mine. He pulls my hands behind my back, making my face land on the couch as he gets behind me. I don't say anything or move.

"Good girl." He says as he gives my ass a rough smack. "Don't cum until I say you can, understood?"

I nod my head yes, it's all I can do at this point. He thrusts into me hard and I can't help the gasp that escapes my mouth. All it does is make him do it again harder.

Fuck I'm not going to last...

He picks up speed, and I feel my body start to shake.

No, no, no... not yet!

He wraps a hand around my throat then pulls me upwards till my back is against his front. He continues to thrust into me, but now his other hand has snaked around to my front and is rubbing my clit.

Fuck I'm about to....

"Not yet." He whispers in my ear, making me shudder against him.

Both his body and his hand pick up speed and I can't control the shaking of my own body at this point. I'm about to come undone. Finally he licks up the side of my neck and whispers the word I've been waiting for in my ear.

"Cum."

That's all it takes before a mind shattering orgasm rips through my body. Before I even realize what's happening, sleep takes hold of me.

End of Sexual Content

Authors Note: Don't forget to vote & comment!!!
More Votes = More chapters
Also... I love getting comments ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.8K 35
Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alpha survivor of his family with the sole...
4.2K 193 32
Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement of your first shift and finding your mate...
6.6M 191K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
3M 105K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...