Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 2: Red Dress
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 12: Amore Mio
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 20: Bahamas
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: Cancún
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 30: We're Fine
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 56:Nuovo capo
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time

2.6K 71 86
By yaniris0919

Athenas pov

I wake up to the sound of people bursting through the door. The sound of a baby crying does the rest for me.

Sitting up I rub my eyes seeing Lucky trying to calm down Giovanni . "I'll take him, he's probably hungry" Lucky nods, handing me the baby draping a towel over my chest.

He starts to eat quietly. I look around seeing Luciano sleeping on my feet and Santo on the small couch. "Bitch I'm here" Mia whispers as she moves the curtain divider.

She's full of energy as Adriano sits in the chair next to her holding him. Gio moves his mouth and I start to burp him. "How long was I sleeping for?" I look at Lucky

"Maybe twelve hours or so. It's January 10, 8:30 am" I told him to wake me up. I know for a fact Gio was crying for hunger at least two times besides right now. "Mommy can I hold Gio?" Luciano rubs his eyes, awake yawing.

"Yeah baby come sit next to me I'll help you" He sits on my side leaning next to me. I show him how to hold the baby properly by putting my hands under him in case of anything. "Luciano, look, we're big brothers!" Gabriele yells holding his brother with the help of Mia.

"Can you finally tell us his name? '' Angelo walks in with Sandro, Agosto, Leo, Emma Bianca and Enzo behind him.

"Fine me and Adriano decided on Federico" She smiles at her boys, Adrinao placing a kiss on her forehead.

"4 babies at the same time this is going to be fun" Agosto looks at the 4 babies letting out a deep breath.

Eremes is the oldest; he's a week older than Vincent. Then it's Giovanni who's older than Fredrico by a few hours. It's definitely going to be a hassle with 4 kids. "We'll figure it out" Leo plays with Eremes who smiles at him.

"Nine months in my stomach at that's the love I get" Emma groans sitting next to him. "Now you know how I feel," She laughs. I feel Gio tighten his tiny hands around my finger.

Finally a momma's boy. I love him so much already he's my son after all. I couldn't ask for anything more right now. I have three amazing kids and the best husband I could possibly ask for. "I guess I was right" Lucky looks at Gios hands around my finger.

Alessandro asked to hold him. Of course I said yes with no hesitation. Luciano and Gabriele play on the floor while Santo goes outside to get Rory. Damiano is still sleeping on the couch on the other side of the room.

I hope Rory brought food. I'm hungry. I haven't eaten a proper meal in days. "I brought food" she comes in holding three big bags.

"You fucking Angel have I ever told you I loved you" Mia happily says when she hands her a bag a food. "Yes Mia you've told me many times" Rory Hands me a bag of food.

Fries ,Chicken nuggets, and soda. God bless this girl. Rory hands Luciano, Damiano and Gabriele a happy meal and they Jump in excitement. "Santo you better marry her" Mia says with a mouthful of food.

"I'm working on it just a few more months" The words fall out of his mouth quicker than he could think. His eyes widen once he realizes what he said Rory is chokes on her soda turning a bright red.

They are a match made in heaven. I'm so happy they found love so young and it was true. Not all young love is true or meant to last. Sometimes I think back to me and Marco. We're we really going to last if I didn't find out he cheated?

It comes to my head but I don't doubt ever in my mind that I was supposed to be with Lucky. At the end of the day Lucky is mine forever and always. I wouldn't give him up for the world. He's the piece of me that I was missing, he helped take out broken pieces and change them out with positive ones.

We all write our own story picking up the pen and paper controlling everything. It's how we chose to write it. "Gabriele your hands are all dirty" Mia looks at him and he gives her a small smile.

I throw her a pack of wet wipes from the counter and she thanks me. Kids are extremely messy and I have three. Well Santo isn't messy anymore only when he's playing with Luciano. "Mommy why is he small" Luciano points to Gio who is more than happy sleeping on my chest.

"Luciano you were that small once too" He gasps, placing himself on Luckys lap. "Baby was in your tummy?" How do you explain sex to a two year old?

"Um yeah Luciano, Gio was in mama's tummy" Lucky looks at him biting his lip from lasting. "Does that mean Rory has a baby in tummy?" Santo spits out his water, choking everyone else and starts laughing while Aurora turns a deep red color.

"I don't think Rory has one in her tummy" He pouts, crossing his arms huffing looking at Santo's. He hands him a 4 piece chicken nuggets making him smile. "Okay I forgive you now" Food is the best apology. I agree with you Luciano so much.

Bianca comes in with Enzo holding Vincent. "How are you both feeling?" She asked checking some of the machines. "I feel fine now that I have food" Mia says with a mouth full of fries. "No, for real food fixes everything" I tell her while drinking the rest of my soda.

"The babies are both healthy and can be discharged with you both in two days just to make sure. Throughout the days you both will have several tests done to double check anything we could have missed so will the babies. Either than that congratulations" She smiles at us, taking Vincent from Enzo.

"Okay Bianca you don't have to be Dr. Bianchi anymore" Mia laughs at her feeding Federico a bottle. "Mia you do realize that we're both Dr.Bianchi right" Enzo laughs at her. She flips him off burping her newborn. Giovanni sneezes, opening his eyes.

I gently clean his face, fixing his position. He stares at me with a smile on his face. I fall more and more in love with him everytime I see him. "Mommy, why is he looking at you like that?" Luciano asked, confused at Gio's actions. "It's because he knows im his mommy" Gio starts to fall back asleep yawing.

I rock him, wrapping him in his little blanket. Once he's sleeping I place him in the little glass crib. Not even two seconds later he starts to scream on the top of his lungs. Lucky picks him up trying to calm him down and it's not working the slightest. I take him to check if his diaper it's not full, he just ate so he can't be hungry.

Without even doing anything he starts to calm down and holds my finger tightly scared to let go. "Awe he didn't want you to let him go. How cute you finally have your mommas boy" Angelo says looking at Giovanni who is no longer crying. "He's literally her twin a day out of the womb and it's a spitting image of Ena" Agosto says looking for something on his phone. "Look ena was a day old in that picture and now look at Giovanni" He put the picture side by side.

There's no difference between us. The only thing is the picture is older. "Where did you find that?" I ask him to look at the baby. "It was in the photo album" I didn't even know we still had that. There must be hundreds of other pictures I haven't seen in years. "I'll bring you the box of photos and video tapes soon" He tells me reading my mind

I rest my head back, fixing the bed in a lying position. Gio lays on my chest sleeping softly. I look at Lucky who places a small kiss on my lips.

"ti amo sempre di più ogni giorno" (I love you more and more each day) I whisper to him

"ti amo più di tutte le stelle del cielo"

(I love you more than all the stars in the sky)

---------------

Hey guys!

I just love Lucky 

Thank you for 131K <3

Q/A~ How many chapters do you think we are till the end? ?

1445 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until next time

-Yaniris0919 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

58.3K 2.2K 55
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
3.7K 123 15
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by herpar...
257K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
467K 10.5K 99
"I chose you, and I'm never changing my mind, because your eyes... they hold everything my soul thirsts for. Every thing I want and need, is you, and...