๐Ÿงธ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ...

By SoulaMay

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— Just a short collection of imagines that I wanted to share for ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ€๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐ŸŽ€
โ™ก๐‘จ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’€๐’๐’–โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ต๐’๐’˜?โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•?โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’•โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ป๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’–โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ป๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…๐’–๐’๐’†โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆโ™ก
โ™ก๐‘จ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“โ™ก
๐ŸŽ€๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’๐’”โ™ก

380 8 3
By SoulaMay

• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
♥①⑨⑧⑤♥
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •

As you walked through the main entrance to the massive complex, you broke into a smile upon seeing that the entirety of the lobby was decorated with beautiful ornaments, all alluding to the infamous Valentine's Day - which was the present day.

For you, however, it was just another usual day at work, because you didn't really have reason to celebrate the day - you neither had a lover nor a spouse, so you didn't really pay much attention to it.

But even if it hadn't been Valentine's Day, it would have been difficult for you not to have solely focused all your energy into your work - for the job you held was quite taxing.

And the term 'taxing' would serve to be rather ironic, because your field of work was extensively related to finance and accounting.

You worked as a finance analyst - but that wasn't the most notable thing about it. No, the most notable thing about it was that you were a finance analyst for a very famous set of individuals - a band of four boys that the whole world recognized as Queen.

Yes, Queen - the Queen that was made up of Freddie Mercury, Roger Taylor, John Deacon, and Brian May.

It had never been your plan to have wound up working for celebrities, more or less, but after working closely with someone that was somewhat of a mentor, at your university, you had found yourself where you currently were - as soon as you'd graduated, of course.

Everything had happened so quickly that even after three years of working with them, you still had moments where you believed it was all a dream.

You'd built strong bonds with the boys, and you still felt as though you would soon awake from a dream that you definitely did not want to end.

But, whether it felt like a dream or not, you appreciated every moment, especially when the boys were around - because there was never a dull moment when they were around.

Well, that could have been said for three of the boys, because one of them was a little less loud when around you, but he certainly didn't lack warmth toward you - and that was Brian.

He was always a little more quiet when you were around, but he was still very pleasant.

You may or may not have had a crush on him, but it wasn't something you allowed yourself to ponder on too much - that would have just distracted you from your work, and you couldn't afford to have that happen.

The slightest slip-up with your handling of the accounts, and so much could go wrong.

Interestingly enough, this was the first Valentine's Day that you were spending at the office, with the boys, because you'd usually worked from home around that time of the year.

However, the schedules had changed, so you were now at the office - but you didn't mind.

As you walked past the reception table, you smiled when you saw the receptionist, Lisa, wave at you.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" she laughed.

"Good morning, Lisa," you replied with a laugh of your own. "Are the boys here already?" you asked.

"Mhm," she nodded. "In the studio since five," she raised her eyebrows.

"This morning?" you gawked. "I mean, I know what it means, but damn," you shook your head in disbelief.

"I don't know what it was, but they looked awfully troubled when they came in this morning, so you might want to check in with them," she shrugged.

"Oh," your eyes widened, a sense of worry already encompassing you. "Alright, well thank you for that," you nodded quickly before rushing over to the room that the boys could usually be found in.

Once you were close enough, you could hear raised voices as they argued.

"Well it was John's fault for not remembering to track the accounts for Precious Bean!" Freddie argued.

The boys had all adopted individual nicknames for you, well, everyone except Brian had - but that was only because he cared for you a little differently.

"I'm sorry! How many times do I have to say that?!" John cried.

"Until you figure out how to get those accounts tracked back for Princess - which is nearly impossible to do," Roger scoffed.

At that moment, you pushed the door open, turning everyone's attention to you.

"Precious Bean!" Freddie exclaimed, appearing a bit nervous.

Brian just pinched his nose, lowering his head as John and Roger gave you smiles that clearly indicated that something was wrong.

"What happened to not letting (Y/N) become suspicious?" Brian muttered, looking up at the boys once more.

Freddie just shot a death glare in the guitarist's direction as you let out a small giggle.

"I...happened to overhear a bit of the exchange," you began softly. "What happened with the accounts?"

"Absolutely nothing for you to worry about!" Freddie broke into an artificial smile.

You then shifted your stare to Roger, hoping that perhaps he would tell you.

"Definitely nothing for you to worry about, Princess,"

You'd already been aware that John had been the main individual involved with whatever had gone wrong, so you didn't want to make him feel any worse by trying to get an answer out of him.

Instead, you shifted your attention to Brian.

He stared at you for a few seconds, his finger over his lips as though he was in deep thought. Then, he took in a short breath and spoke, making Roger and Freddie groan.

"John hasn't tracked the expenditure accounts for the past three months," he stated, sounding as though he was simply stating a fact.

Which, in a way, he was.

"Wow, thanks for throwing me under the bus!" John gawked at Brian. "Really, Bri? You? If anyone was to rat me out, I'd have expected it to be Rog!"

Roger couldn't help but snicker, earning a slap upside the head from Freddie.

"Well what did you expect me to do - lie to her face?" Brian turned to look at John. "She needs to know, because it's going to affect how her six-month report is going to turn out!"

"But we agreed that we would find another way to fix it - without telling her!" John groaned.

"Yes, that was before I realized that you're all terrible at pretending as though something isn't wrong," Brian shot back.

John disregarded him, turning his gaze to you.

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. The reason I didn't want you to know was because it would mean that you'd have to find the details of those three months, and it's nearly impossible - the stress would have been unreal," he explained.

And he was right about that.

John was usually tasked with keeping track of the expenditure accounts, recording them and handing them to you to put your regular reports together. There were many other aspects of your final report, and the only one that John aided with was the expenditure facet.

Keeping track of those accounts was no easy task, though, because he was required to constantly match off the figures that you gave him at the start of every financial period that was to be dealt with. If he missed so much as a day, it would be very difficult for him to catch up without having access to everything that you did.

If he'd ever fallen behind, you were naturally going to take over, because you had knowledge of all the other accounts that you were tending to.

And now you had three months of back-tracking to do, along with matching the numbers off with all the other accounts, figure by figure, just to be sure that everything was perfectly accurate.

But you didn't mind - even if it was a lot of work, and the boys didn't seem to understand that.

"John, it's okay," you laughed, shaking your head. "You don't need to be sorry, nor should you have kept this from me. I don't mind doing whatever needs to be done,"

The boys relaxed, but they still looked awfully upset.

"Still, it's...so much more work for you to do, Princess," Roger sighed. "And the report is due at the end of this week,"

"Then I guess I should get started now, don't you think?" you smiled, hoping that they would see how willing you were to fix whatever needed to be fixed.

But the boys cared for you too much to have been alright with dumping the excessive amount of work on your shoulders.

"Well we should help," Freddie piped up.

"What about our individual dinner plans?" Roger inquired. "It's Valentine's Day - I have plans, you have plans, John has plans,"

"Guys, you don't have to-" you began, only to be unheard.

"Bri doesn't have plans," Freddie suggested, looking at the guitarist. "Right?"

"None at all," Brian shook his head.

"Great!" Freddie clapped his hands together. "Then it's settled - you will stay back to help Precious Bean tonight,"

Brian nodded, turning to look at you again. "Are you alright with that?" he wore a very subtle smirk on his face, as if he knew something that you didn't.

You glanced at the other boys, noticing that they were all smirking as well, eyes fixed on you.

After a few seconds, you huffed, rolling your eyes. "Yeah, whatever," you waved your hand, turning around to leave - for you were too preoccupied to stand there and insist that you could do it alone. "I have to get started on the recording for today. Take care, okay?" you addressed the boys in general.

And I guess I'll be seeing Brian in the evening.

❥••══════🎀══════••❥

By the time evening had begun to approach, you were quite exhausted - but you had no time to be feeling tired.

After your encounter with the boys in the studio, you'd only spoken to them again when you'd all had lunch. Once lunch was over, you'd been in your office the entire time, trying to get everything done. Work for a day was crazy, so it was overwhelming to imagine the accumulated work for three months.

But, you'd managed to complete everything for the day, leaving you with time to do as much as you could for the evening. You hadn't been sure how long Brian intended to stay and help you, but you hoped you'd be able to get as much done as possible.

At the present moment, everyone else had long left the building, and as far as you knew, only you and Brian were in the building - except you didn't know where, in the building, he was.

The plan had been for him to meet you in your office when he was ready, but you'd been waiting a good thirty minutes, and he hadn't arrived yet.

Nevertheless, you'd already started 'back-tracking' the three months' worth of forgotten expenditure accounts - except...there were none.

When you'd contacted a few representitives to cross-check, you learnt that everything had been recorded, and that statements had already been issues as required.

Initially, you thought that perhaps you'd missed something, but even after a thorough check, you were certain that nothing had been forgotten.

"What?" you whispered to yourself in confusion, staring down at all the figures that you'd collected from the many phone calls you'd just made to each representitive that could offer you the information you needed.

Everything was perfect, and you'd never imagined you would be confused about the records being accurate.

With a deep frown, you picked up the telephone receiver again, dialing John's home number as you kept your eyes on the figures.

But no one answered.

You attempted to call the other two boys, and they failed to answer as well.

And you'd expected that - because it was Valentine's Day after all.

Feeling even more troubled, you rose to your feet and walked out of the office, hoping to find Brian so that you could consult him about it.

Your first assumption of his whereabouts was that he might have been in the recording studio still, but as you descended the staircase, you realized that he was in the acoustics room - something you could tell by the sound of the music emanating from inside.

It was the sound of a piano being played, rather beautifully at that.

There was something about the way Brian played it that was quite distinctive from the way Freddie played it, and you could always tell the two apart.

When you'd heard the music, you'd stopped in your tracks for a few seconds, quite enchanted. Your frown faded into a smile as you eventually continued your descent along the staircase.

The door to the acoustics room was open, so when you got there, you easily spotted Brian at the end, focused on every note he played.

Very slowly, you walked up to the doorway, leaning against the frame with a smile of admiration.

From the way he smiled a little as well, you comprehended that he'd sensed your presence, but he kept playing until the piece had drawn to its end.

Once he'd finished, silence fell over the area for a good minute, and he took in a deep breath before finally addressing you with a playful expression.

"Are you spying on me?" he questioned, making you enter the room.

"Don't flatter yourself," you teased back, causing the both of you to share a brief moment of laughter.

As your footsteps echoed throughout the room, you released a soft breath. "But I...did want to ask you something," you brought your movements to a stop once you were close enough. "About the accounts,"

He looked at you, studying you for a moment before directing his gaze back to the piano keys. "I see you've learnt that there is no 'back-tracking' to be done," he remarked.

"Yes, and that's-" you stopped yourself abruptly, a frown returning to your face as your eyes narrowed in on him. "Hold on...how do you know that?"

He sighed, wincing a little. "It...was a plan," he began awkwardly. "John never forgot to track the expenditure accounts - we concocted the whole thing,"

He didn't look too proud to admit it.

You blinked, processing the words. Then, you cleared your throat, an exasperated smile now on your face. "Okay, here's a better question - why?"

There was another brief period of silence as Brian contemplated, seeming to grow more nervous with each second that passed.

"The...boys were trying to help me," he finally broke the quietness again. "They were trying to help me find a way to express how I feel about you, and...true to their theatrics, this is what came up,"

"And...you were totally fine with it..." you trailed off, in a jovial fashion - because you knew that was not something he was known to be comfortable with.

Concocting such an elaborate and dramatic plan was not his cup of tea, and you knew that all too well.

"No, I was horrified," he replied, making you snicker. "But it was my best bet, because I've felt this way about you for two whole years - I had to do something,"

You took a step forward, moving closer to the piano. "How do you feel about me?" you inquired tentatively.

His eyes shot up to you again, another one of those subtle smirks tugging at his lips. "Do I really need to answer that?"

Your head tilted slightly, your eyes scanning his features. After a couple of seconds, you glanced at the piano keys before glancing back at him.

"Can you teach me how to play that piece I just heard?" you asked softly.

His eyes sparkled momentarily as he nodded, slowly rising to his feet.

Without another word, he urged you to sit down on the bench that he'd previously been settled on, leaving him standing behind you.

He leaned forward, lowering himself slightly so that he could guide your hands to the respective keys. His close proximity made you a bit shaky, but in a good way.

"So you just..." he'd begun to whisper an instruction, but as his fingers continued to brush against yours, he lost his train of thought.

Though neither of you were looking at each other, your fingers elegantly fell into an intertwined position, after brushing against the other enough times.

Suddenly, he pulled one of his hands back, and for a split second, you'd thought that he was pulling away - but that thought was put to rest when you noticed his hand move up to your face. His index finger trailed along your jawline gently, stopping at your chin. His motions were as if he were drawing a line toward him, and when his index finger stopped at your chin, he tenderly guided you to turn back and look at him.

When you saw the intensity of his hazel green eyes, you were both terrified and inspired. It pushed you to do something you never thought you'd have done.

Without another wasted moment, you kissed him, taking him by surprise - pleasant surprise.

Instinctively, your hands moved up to the collar of his shirt as he broke into a brief, muffled laugh - only because he was taken aback.

Again, pleasantly so.

He brought a hand up to your face as he responded to the kiss, and you pulled him further toward you, forcing him to settle down on the bench again - his front facing the opposite direction of yours, the pair of your heads turned to face each other.

When you finally pulled away, he broke into a wide smile, making you grin as well.

"I'm going to ask you again," you giggled, earning an airy chuckle from him. "How do you feel about me?"

His thumb caressed your cheek as he raised his eyebrows. "I'm crazy about you,"

"Can I tell you something?" you asked playfully.

"Oh, please do," he laughed, half of him knowing what you intended to say.

"I'm crazy about you as well,"

Suddenly, there was a loud thump at the doorway, as if someone had fallen - followed by the sound of Roger's voice.

"OW!"

"YOU STUPID ASS, DID YOU HAVE TO FALL HERE?" Freddie yelled.

You broke into a shocked laugh as you realized that the three boys had never left - they were still there.

With wide, bright eyes, you faced Brian again, only to see that he had a wide smile on his face - half amused and half embarrassed.

"They planned this, remember? There was no way they were going to agree to not be a part of it," he grimaced.

You laughed even more as you shook your head, wordlessly telling him that it was perfectly fine. In fact, the boys being there just made the moment even better.

With stars in your eyes, you pulled on Brian's shirt, coercing him into another kiss - one that he was only to happy to give.

And even though the night would soon be over, it felt as though the romance of Valentine's Day had only just begun.

•❥៚▬▬▬✦🩰✦▬▬▬៚❥•
𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
• • • • • • • ☆ • • • • • • •
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲! 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡?

💕𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀💕
𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓜𝓪𝔂
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.5K 42
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ โ†ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด? ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด...
419K 12.2K 184
๐๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐: โŠฐโ€ขโฅ ๐Ÿ‘๐‘๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โžฝโ”€๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒโ”€โฅ ๐ŸคA humble collection of ideas and scenarios that I conjure up...
2K 40 14
๐Ÿ’•๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ตร—๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐Ÿ’• ๐€ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๏ฟฝ...
3.9K 103 12
๐Ÿ’•๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ตร—๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐Ÿ’• ๐€ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ...