REVENGE of the EXes || A Lisk...

By FlowerXPotato

"You mean a lot to me...." "As friends, right?" "As my life." "What does that mean?" "Should I have to spell... More

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣 🅸🅳🅸🅾🆃 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮
Profiles
Ch 1- Lili is back from the States, ya'll!
Ch 2- Not them again!
Ch 3- He? How is he here?
Ch 4- Sorry, I am not your puppet
Ch 5- Same mistake, twice
Ch 6- Girls are bitches
Ch 7- Pluie
Ch 8- What does Eunha mean to you?
Ch 9- Chemistry
Ch 10- Fry his dick
Ch 11- Project Problem
Ch 12- Don't be so selfless
Ch 13- That's a lot to take in
Ch 14- That's your sister?
Ch 16- Mission Impossible
Ch 17- Suspension
Ch 18- Cheating is okay?
Ch 19- Frenemies?
Ch 20- Frenemies to Lovers 🔞
Ch 21- Last day of Suspension
Ch 22- Day-out
Ch 23- Snakes
Ch 24- Revenge
Ch 25- Hug from the right person
Ch 26- Pairs

Ch 15- JKLM

66 2 0
By FlowerXPotato

Author POV~

[A/N: In this part, the lines under '\\' are thoughts of the characters]

"Eomma, I'm scared" the little girl said shyly, clinging onto her mother's long skirt. Her mother bent down to her level, and ruffled her hair.

"Now, now, dear. I know this is a new city, but how long are you going to live without making new friends?" 

The girl bent her head down, as she was slowly dragged by her mother to the park.

There were many children playing red tiger-green tiger, lock and key, knock-knock, hide and seek, hopscotch etc.

She walked upto a group playing lock and key and asked if she could join them. One of the children, a boy scanned her and laughed. "What are you? Chinese?"

"Uh, no.... I'm half Thai and ha-"

Another girl cut her off. "We don't care you ASIAN. Just scram away!"

The Thai girl stopped her tears from flowing and wanted to run to her mother. But she held back. Her gaze fell on the swings.

A boy, about her age, was sitting on one of them.

He seemed so silent and...... sad.

Having had a soft heart, the girl walked upto the boy. "Hi.... Are you alright?" she asked, as she sat on the swing next to him. 

The boy looked away. "Hey, are you really okay?" she asked once more. "Can you like, um, buzz off?" he retorted as he went to sit on a see-saw.

\Great he hates me now\, the girl thought.

The group with whom the girl had talked before came upto her and rudely ordered her to leave the swing, for them.

"Last time I checked, there was no name written on the swing. So yeah, it's not yours" the girl quite bravely answered back. The gang of elder kids were taken aback.

"Okay listen here you little piece of shit. This is our area, you get that?" the eldest of them yelled as he pulled the girl's hair.

"YAH!! Let go of me!"  his victim yelled, struggling to yank her hair away from that guy's grasp. The other kids just giggled and laughed instead of stopping their fellow mate.

"Yah! You idiots didn't get it the first time did you?"

All the kids turned to face the new voice. It was the silent boy on the swing from before. One of the other girls snorted, "Who are you to tell us what to do, you puny little Asian?"

\Girl, puny? He's literally the same height as you despite being younger than you\

The boy brushed past the the elder children and grabbed the hair of the boy who had the girl's hair in his grasp.

"Oi, you idiot! Let me go!" the elder boy yelled as he tried to jerk his head away. In the process, he lost his grasp over the girl's hair.

She got up from the swing and motioned the boy who saved her, to follow her. Surprisingly, he did follow her.

"Are you really this quiet?" she tried initiating a conversation. The boy just looked away and didn't bother to answer.

"Are you new to the States?" the girl tried again. This time the boy just nodded. "Ooh same!" the girl jumped up. "Do you want to be friends?"

At first, he refused to answer.

Then he finally spoke up, "I'm here for a short trip with my mother." The girl's face instantly turned sad and she looked down. "That's sad. You seemed nice to be friends with."

\Wow, that's like the first time someone told this to me\ the boy chuckled.

"But hey!" the girl piped up, "we might cross paths again! What's your name?" "JK"

The boy earned a confused stare from the girl. "What's that? Your initials?"

"Maybe... My friends call me that. You can call me that too" he informed. "So does that mean we are friends?!!!" the little girl practically squealed with joy.

The other child nodded and then asked for her name. "LM", she answered, trying to play around with her initials.

"That's like so cool. Our 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 are arranged just like the alphabets."

"Oh my, that's so true!! I just noticed. Does that mean we were destined to meet each other?" the girl enacted her joy.

The boy smiled and answered, "Perhaps......"

As they laughed some more on the girl's funny enacts, a beautiful woman waved towards the boy. 

He waved goodbye to the girl as he ran upto the lady.

And well, sad to say, that was probably their last interaction.

Or was it?

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Sehun POV~

It's so ironic how people always think that backing down is easier than getting what you want. I mean sure, it might be easy.

But that actually depends on your target.

For instance, my target is just too confused with everything happening right now. So 𝒔𝒉𝒆 is just not falling into my charms again.

Which of course means I'm not going to back down from getting her back, duh.

It's not my fault that Lisa refuses to give into my sexual appeals.

She does have some good stuff in her, but she wasn't ready it seems.
'𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦' it seems...
'𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆' it seems.....

Tsk.

Of course I used her friend who gladly gave in to my sexual appeals. And that's what I want.

Not some stupid 'love' or something.

Now who knows for what great joy that Lisa started pestering me about my whereabouts. It was fun lying and all, but when she saw me with some girl at park, she started keeping an eye on my more.

I mean I thought she bought my explanation on that girl being my long-distant cousin!

The more she pestered me about my long stay outs in the nights, the more violent I became. She deserved it, you know?

The Lisa I knew never took up a stand for herself, and that was the best part. Who knew that I would meet a completely different one, now?

I surely do wonder what relationship Lisa has with that Jungkook.
And what relationship he has with my current babe, Eunha.

Of course I don't love this bitch. I'm just using her and I know she is doing the same.

We both are just so bent on getting out exes back.

But Eunha has it easy. Jungkook loves her and is just playing hard to get, just because she was caught cheating.

For me it's a tad more difficult. 

I looked at the mirror and rubbed the bruises on my face I got after being repeatedly punched by Jennie that day.

I was this close to getting Lisa back, and then her some stupid cousin comes and ruins it.

Who cares though? I always have better chances. 

I just need to plan everything well.

And maybe get rid of that Jungkook.

That's Eunha's department, not mine.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Eunha POV~

Is it wrong for wanting to be popular?

No, right?

Exactly.

This Jungkook needs to get that in his head.

Sure, I had a crush on him from middle school and always wanted him to like me back. But when he did, I got bored of him.

Like seriously, he can't even buy enough clothes and makeup for me!! Who will even date that poor guy?

He always puts his family before our dates and therefore, in other words he was useless. But I knew he loved(s) me madly, so I kept dating him.

Plus he's pretty popular as he is part of the BTS. I atleast got a lot more popular, nevertheless.

But I need some guy who can buy me stuff, because my father often cuts off my allowance. Ugh!
So I kept dating different guys to fulfill my desires.

Both shopping desires and sexual ones.

Jungkook never fulfilled any of these two desires. But he did give me something called 'love', and sometimes I regret cheating on him.

Plus, how the hell would I know that his father will be earning so much money by just sealing one deal?!

Now, I had to get him back.

I can't let anyone else have him.
Especially Lisa.

Author POV~

Eunha  scrolled through Instagram, bored reading the latest posts. There were her f̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶s̶̶̶'  posts and others' but to her, it was all so boring.

She finally reached her 𝒷𝒶𝒷ℯ'𝓈 post and wow, he was pretty trusfrated too.

[A/N: The lines under () brackets are Eunha's thoughts]

jeon_justkidding posted!

jeon_justkidding Anyone who absolutely hates project-work?

♥97k

liked by fencer_girl, love_guitar, lalisa_lalalandrm_classpresidenttae.or.coffee and 97k others.

view comments.....

(Why in the frickity fuck did Lisa like this?!)

tae.or.coffee there r peeps who luv dem?

handsomeperson.jin Get Those Atoms Away From Me!

savagemin It disrupts your sleep
jeon_justkidding @savagemin Why am I not surprised? :|

lalisa_lalaland True. Especially if you get an annoying partner
jeon_justkidding  @lalisa_lalaland I can relate on a spiritual level
lalisa_lalaland @jeon_justkidding Where's my knife?

(Why are these two acting so close??)

doyoulovesprite tank god, i'm not in sofomor yer animor.
[A/N: Thank god, I'm not in sophomore year anymore....]

(Who gave a 5-year old access to social media?)

She scrolled down a bit more to find a post which was from her self-proclaimed sworn enemy, Lalisa.

lalisa_lalaland posted!

lalisa_lalaland How to murder someone who is already deceased?

♥101k

liked by chewy, jeon_justkidding, chipmunk, minnie.mousesoo.soo.beautiful and 101k others.

(Why the fuck did Tzuyu and JUNGKOOK Like this?!)

view comments.....

coldqueen Get a time machine

jeon_justkidding You need to die first, for that.

lalisa_lalaland If I die, I'm taking this asshole @jeon_justkidding with me!

(Are you calling my babe an asshole?)

swagnnie imma come with u whnvr u r ready!

_____

Eunha had a bad feeling about Lisa and Jungkook so she immediately went to text him, because she knew he won't pick up her calls.

[A/N: Words under '//' means deleted message]

Target💜
ACTIVE NOW

Eunlovesyou
Babe!

Badassbunny
Who babe?

Eunlovesyou
Come on Jungkook.
Stop playing hard to get.
Come back to me.

Badassbunny
am not playing hard-to-get
u don't deserve my love
that's a fact.

Eunlovesyou
Jungkook, u only caught me cheating once.
that was a mistake okay?

Badassbunny
Exactly.
I caught u cheating once.
Who knows how many more times you have been cheating on me?

Eunlovesyou
that's not the point.
don't u love me anymore?

Badassbunny
NO

Eunlovesyou
that's a lie.

Badassbunny
wtever suites u.
BITCH

Eunlovesyou
i don't even care if u call me a slut
but u know that we both r meant 4 each other....

Badassbunny
Are we tho?

Eunlovesyou
/ofc we are.
there is no one who can come in between us.
not even that lisa bitch./

Eunlovesyou logged out

Badassbunny
/u might think since u controlled me like a puppet,
i'm weak and have no self esteem.
but gurl, u r damn wrong..../

Badassbunny
/and i think i deserve someone who has a good self esteem like me.
someone who never backs down.
someone who is not a pushover like you.
or the old me/

Badassbunny logged out

Jungkook placed his phone on the table, and wondered "Who will that girl be?"

"I shouldn't be getting my hopes up. I will probably die single...." he stated to himself. "Nah, that's not happening. Imma go marry Taehyung then."

"But what if it's LM? Could it be we meet each other again?"

Nah, it possibly couldn't; Jungkook sighed, shaking his head.

•~•~•

Or could it?
I do wonder......

So this chapter gave you the flashbacks of the boy from Jungkook's computer screen and the antagonist's POV.

Kisses and Hugs,

FlowerXPotato(✿ˆ³ˆc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
2.3K 182 33
- In the bustling halls of Haneul University, a 19-year-old girl named Kim Y/N arrives. Wealthy but burdened with a sense of isolation. Fate leads he...
5.7K 366 22
After last year's events, Taehyung and Jisoo seem like they are in crisis with each other. Both have their personal struggles and have to deal with t...
45.1K 1.4K 32
These Story Is about 4 Girls (Blackpink)and 7 Boys (BTS) we're Starting the lost one of the girls.Will they find the girl or will the girl find them...