✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

Od Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... Více

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾

7.7K 600 451
Od Novellafanfics

(3rd P.O.V.)

"So... you're telling me that Shiori-chan and Izana..." Takemichi trailed off, so confused about what is happening that he is not sure what to say next. Tadashi could sense his confusion and knew what he was thinking, so he nodded his head for clarification. "After Shuji nii-chan's death... Shi-chan has been losing her composure and mental state every day..." Tadashi started explaining as his eyes went dark in gloom.

"She kept yelling...throwing things everywhere, like a child having a tantrum..." Tadashi explained quietly as Takemichi just listened in pure bewilderment. "W-What about... her baby?" Takemichi questioned hesitantly. Tadashi bit his lower lip, his expression turning even more sullen than before. "Shi-chan...had a miscarriage..." Tadashi uttered.

Takemichi looked at him wide-eyed, his lips shaking for the next question he wants to be answered. "Y-You said that, Mikey-kun... killed Shiori-chan... how and why?" Takemichi stuttered at his own inquiry as he looked at Tadashi a bit desperately. "Shi-chan... I don't even know what Shi-chan was thinking ever since back then... after she lose her child... she went mad and shunned everyone away from her, even Izana... but then, one night, there was a CCTV footage of Mikey breaking in and taking Shi-chan away...." Tadashi stated sternly.

"But three days after her disappearance, Shi-chan's body was found in Shrine near the Urban forest. A gun wound was evident on her chest...she got shot..." Tadashi said. "But I don't get it!" Takemichi yelled with furrowed brows in confusion. "Mikey-kun loved Shiori-chan! You knew that too, didn't you, Hiroki-kun?!" Takemichi questioned him desperately.

Tadashi stayed silent, only giving him a quiet answer. Takemichi pondered to himself, asking the same question over and over again inside his head, why is the future still in chaos?
Why is everything not going happily ever after?
Why is it still filled with darkness?
Just why?

After a moment of silence, heavy air pushing them rock-bottom, they decided to leave before discussing further the past events. While Tadashi was driving, planning on taking Takemichi home, he noticed that there was a black car following them from behind. This caused an uproar between the two as they tried their best to get that car out of their tale.

Then, in the driver's seat, a hand came out with a gun, shooting bullets on the wheels of Tadashi's car. Tadashi cursed underneath his breath as he maneuvered the car near an alleyway, considering it as their only way of escape and out of reach from their opponent. Takemichi followed suit, trailing behind Tadashi as they both sprinted their way across the alleyway when suddenly a gun appeared itself from another alleyway right beside Takemichi.

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!" Suddenly, a familiar voice rang through Takemichi's ears as the owner of that voice shielded himself to protect Takemichi. "NAOTO!" Tadashi yelled as he ran towards his comrades. Naoto coughed up blood on Takemichi's shoulder, his left arm got shot from the bullet, that belonged to none other than the villain himself. "Kisaki...?"

Takemichi's eyes shot wide, stunned to see the man he didn't want to see even in this timeline. "What bad timing..." Kisaki mumbled as he returned his hand to his side while holding the gun. Tadashi scowled deeply as he took out the gun on his side and was about to shoot him, but before he could, someone beat him to it.

A sound of a gun was fired, heading towards Tadashi as his hand got shot and started bleeding. Tadashi dropped his gun and groaned in pain as he starts backing away from the immense pain of his hand. "HIROKI-KUN!" Takemichi yelled while still holding onto the wounded Naoto. "Now that was a better timing," Kisaki smiled as a figure behind him started walking towards the light.

"Right, Kakucho?" Kisaki side glanced at the person behind him. A familiar man with a familiar scar on his face, wearing a black suit while pointing his gun at the trio. "K-Kaku-chan?" Takemichi uttered his childhood friend's name, but in return, he received a cold breaking stare, sending him goosebumps over his spine.

"Tadashi Hiroki," Kakucho mentioned his name in a cold tone of his voice, glaring at him menacingly. "You're mine," he declared coldly as he points his gun at Tadashi, ready to shoot him. "Leave..." Tadashi whispered towards Takemichi. "Bring Naoto with you..." he said, breathing heavily while holding onto the pain in his hand. "But what about you-"
"I have back-up," Tadashi sent him a reassuring smile, and just right on cue, sounds of a police siren could be heard around the area. Not just one, but more than that.

"Seems like we have more company," Kisaki sighed frustratedly. Takemichi followed what Tadashi said and took this chance to escape, Kakucho was about to shoot him, but Tadashi got a head start as he picked up his gun swiftly and shot a bullet an inch away from Kakucho's face to distract him. Takemichi hesitated, doubting whether he should leave Tadashi by himself. He was worried for him, scared that he might lose someone important again because of him. But he needed to take Naoto somewhere safe, he didn't want to endanger his wounded friend any longer as he forced his legs to carry Naoto towards help.

"Sacrificing yourself? What a foolish plan," Kakucho seethed. "At least I get to die as a hero, no?" Tadashi said in a mocking tone while holding the gun at a point. "I don't understand why she would get acquainted with a foolish man like you," Kakucho jeered with a deadly glare on his face. "Neither do I, but who am I to judge Shi-chan's good taste?" Tadashi sneered as he smiled at Kakucho mockingly.

"You dare-" Kakucho gritted his teeth, shooting gun towards Tadashi again. Tadashi runs through the side, hiding behind a trash can, avoiding Kakucho's bullets. "Because of you..." Kakucho started fuming. "BECAUSE OF YOU, I'VE LOST NOT ONLY HER!" Kakucho started rapid-fire towards Tadashi's direction, shooting bullets in every space he can, to at least cause some damage to his target.

"KAKU-CHAN!" Kakucho halted, his turning on his shoulder, glancing at the dark-haired male behind him. "Stop it, Kaku-chan!" Takemichi pleaded. Even though he truly knows nothing good will do just by begging for him to stop, but he had to try. He needed to try. He needed all of this to stop. "Stop it, Kaku-chan! What did Hiroki-kun ever do to you?!" Takemichi yelled in question.

Desperate for his childhood friend to stop killing someone is also important to him. "You don't know it, do you?" Kakucho glared before gritting his teeth in anger and annoyance. "Because of him..."

"Because of Hiroki Tadashi..." Kakucho kept pausing as his grip on his gun tightened. His body turned to face Takemichi in front of him with a menacing glare of anguish, and... sadness. Takemichi didn't fail to notice the hint of sorrow in his eyes with a cold mixture of anger, making him gulp. "IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIM THAT IZANA DIED!" Kakucho yelled, causing Takemichi's eyes to shoot wider than before. "IT WAS HIM!"

"HE KILLED IZANA!"

Takemichi was stupefied. 'Hiroki-kun killed Izana?! No! There's no way Hiroki-kun would do that!' Takemichi persuaded himself of the thought that Tadashi didn't kill Izana. "T-That can't be true! Hiroki-kun isn't someone like that!" Takemichi protested, refusing to believe Kakucho's words. "I don't care if you think it's true or not, as long as I finish my mission," Kakucho concluded as he pointed his gun at Takemichi.

Before he was about to shoot, he felt a cold metal touching the back of his head. "Shoot him, and I'll shoot you," Tadashi threatened. Tadashi glared at Kakucho before glancing towards Takemichi, eyes locking with his, as he observed Takemichi's eyes, he could tell the pleading answer Takemichi wanted from him.

"You're sure quick to catch on, Kakucho," Tadashi chastised. "Yeah, I'm the one who killed Izana," those words of truth not only hit Takemichi a huge pang in the chest, but triggered Kakucho's inner rage as he swiftly gripped Tadashi's wrist, then twisted it, and punched him in the gut with the use of his gun. Tadashi choked in the air as he backed away, but then, Kakucho kicked him where he punched him before, causing Tadashi to stumble on his back.

"I should've known..." Kakucho said through gritted teeth. "I thought Shiori loved Izana unconditionally... but she was only using him like a fucking doll!" Kakucho fumed as he pointed his gun at Tadashi once again. "She was just a user in the end," Kakucho caterwauled along with a sickening sneer. "Stop leeching her name out of that fucking mouth of yours," Tadashi seethed as he threw a deep raging glare at the man before him.

"You thought she loved him?" Tadashi scoffed, gaining an unpleasant look from Kakucho. "You don't even know how long she wanted him," Tadashi smiled unwaveringly. "LIES! IF SHE LOVED HIM, THEN WHY DID SHE CHOOSE MIKEY IN THE END?!" Kakucho yelled in question, anguish was present in his voice.

"Is that what Kisaki told you?" Tadashi rolled his eyes and scoffed once more. When Tadashi mentioned Kisaki's name, Takemichi looked around, scanning the area in search of that man, but he wasn't there, he wasn't present in the area they are in.

"She never chose Mikey, No- In fact!" Tadashi started rather angrily, accompanied with a smile. "She never chose anyone in the first place!" Tadashi jeered. "You think she chose Izana in her own free will?! Don't make me fucking laugh! He was the one who dragged her into that life!" Tadashi yelled in rage. "He was only trying to protect her!" Kakucho argued.

"Protect her my ass!"

"Yes, Shi-chan needed help. Yes, Shi-chan needed someone to save her. Yes, Shi-chan needed protection against her own impulse. But locking her in for the rest of her life? Sounds like imprisonment rather than protection to me!"

"Shut up!"

"Did Kisaki steal a screw from your head? Mikey killed Shi-chan! And you had the fucking audacity to tell me that she abandoned Izana and chose Mikey?! If she loved Mikey then she should've ditched that motherfucking king of yours sooner and let his heart break to pieces!"

BANG!

Kakucho shot a bullet on Tadashi's right leg, making him scream in pain. "HIROKI-KUN!" Takemichi was about to run towards him but was stopped by Kakucho. "Take another step, and it's the end," Kakucho threatened. Takemichi gulped, his body shaking in fear before it snapped away after hearing a low laugh coming from Tadashi.

"Ya know..." Tadashi started with heavy breathes as a smirk was plastered on his face. "I may have been the one who pulled the trigger on Izana... but I wasn't the one who decided to kill him..."

"...what?" Kakucho stared at him, confused.

"I was the trigger..."

"While Shi-chan was the decider..."

Both Kakucho and Takemichi were stunned. None of them could utter out a single word.

"She..." Tadashi chuckled lowly. "She said she wanted to love him..."
He trailed off as his eyes started getting distant, remembering a certain memory from the past. "She wanted to love him... where it's only the two of them... being at peace, being happy with each other's company...that was the future she wanted the most..." he ended with a wistful chuckle.

"Not until he ruined his promise with Shi-chan..." Tadashi glared, gritting his teeth at the end of his sentence. "Izana already knew he was being used," he grinned widely. "That was a part of their promise."

"What... are you saying?"

"Oh, you didn't know?" Tadashi titled his head, feigning sympathy. "How sad for you then," his smile turned lopsided. Kakucho irked, having the temptation to shoot him again, but the words he left off... it made him desperate to know, so he refrained.

"Before even all of the things in the past started... those two made a promise...but in the end..."

"Izana just haaad to break it." Tadashi said with a hint of sass. "Quiet a heartbreaking love story, doesn't it, Kakucho?"

"Lies... Izana would never break a promise with Shiori! It was her who-"

"If only he listened, then the future would have gone to where Shi-chan would have wanted it!"

Takemichi's pupils went size-pocketed. His head was starting to ponder with tons of questions when Tadashi said that this future wasn't the future that Shiori-chan wanted to go.

"That bastard still hasn't changed"

"Still the same fucker who ruined her life again and again..."

Me: *Whistles innocently*

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

930K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
308K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...