✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Sano Household-

"Hey, Aniki," Mikey called out to his older brother, who was eating together with him along with his little sister Emma and grandfather. "I heard a weird rumor yesterday that you've been taking a little girl to your gang." After Mikey finished his sentence, his grandfather choked on the food he ate and punched his chest. "Grandpa!" Emma screamed as she rushed towards her grandfather and patted his back.

"You..." Their grandfather shakily pointed at Shinichiro, who looks a bit anxious. "YOU BRAT, SHINICHIRO! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO HARASS A INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL AND LET HER DO AWFUL THINGS INSIDE YOUR GANG! EVEN IF YOU ARE MY GRANDSON, I WON'T HESITATE TO SNITCH TO THE POLICE!" Their grandfather declared as he was about to dial the police station.

"WAIT! WAIT! HOLD ON, GRANDPA! THERE IS A MISUNDERSTANDING!" Shinichiro pleaded to his grandfather and give him a chance to explain himself. "The rumors about me taking in a little girl to the gang is true, but we didn't do anything that would make her uncomfortable. We sometimes hang out and talk with each other, that's all." Shinichiro explained to his family the truth of when he met you and what your like when you visit the gang.

"Oh! So that's how it was! hohoho!" their grandfather said in relief as he touches his beard. "I can't believe you would think that I would do something like that," Shinichiro said with a sigh that escapes from his mouth. "But why did you take her to your gang, Aniki?" Emma asks as her eyes were full of curiosity.

"Well... she seems different to kids at her age, and she doesn't get scared when she met the most scary-looking people in my gang and enjoys their company." Shinichiro stated with a smile on his face that caused Mikey and Emma to be even more interested in you.

"What's her name?" Mikey asks before he started chewing on his food. "Her name is Shiori Hanma. She's six years old- Oh wait, no- She just turned seven two months ago. She's actually two years younger than Manjiro and one year younger than Emma." Shinichiro stated as he was playing around the chopsticks in his hand.

"Mmm..." Mikey hummed as he was curious about you and what you would look like inside his head.

-Meanwhile with You and Shuji-

"Achoo!" you sneezed out of nowhere while reading a fantasy novel your mother bought for you a few days ago. "You okay?" Your brother asks while playing a game on his tablet. "Yeah, I'm okay."
You said in response while thinking, 'Is somebody thinking about me?' then carried on to your leisure reading.

-Black Dragon's meet-up place (Warehouse)-

Date: October 21, 1998