✾Eighty one✾

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates throughout the whole month because of my final quarter in school, especially making my research paper together with my group so we wouldn't have our souls rot and die from the finalist judges.

I know all of you are hoping, expecting, and wanting to read the next chapter of this fanfiction, but sad, I won't be continuing to finish this fanfiction anymore. Now hear me out before you leave! The reason why I'm no longer planning to finish the fanfic is because of the manga's plot.

It's been such a long time since I've last updated, and the plot of the manga is drifting very far from the initial plot I had in mind for the fanfic. I wanted my fanfiction to be in sync, and to make sense that is still related to the manga. But the plot of the original has gone very thick for me to continue further. But don't worry! I already have rewritten new fanfic that is still similar to this one!

The YOU in the new fanfic is still one manipulative bitch, but has more sense in what you're planning for the future. Let's say the YOU in this fanfic is the calm yet crazy type. You'll know soon enough, and Tadashi will still appear in the new fanfic with a new appearance, of course. The plot of the new fanfic will have a lot of changes, but most of it is still similar to this. I know a lot of you might be disappointed since I won't be continuing this fanfic, and I am really sorry for it. It's not that I have lost motivation for this story, but because it's getting a bit difficult for me to change the course of the plot without leaving any details that are related to the manga. So I am really sorry everyone!

I still want to thank you for those who were patient and held long enough with this crappy fanfic, and I hope to see some of you on the new one!

I'll leave the link just right here.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/311983365?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Novellafanfics&wp_originator=ZrdHIrSM1Dn3cTmLi9XWEVOB5Qsah8FNNcVreKiJoDPnV3mN8gmzWcF6n%2Bkw5fNYeyE%2FveIaJRPKpmJjfdF2qqNWC5rpnP7D1M0hfjvTqeFJ4%2BgNuwHLLvGLSvsOIkSh